To: George Zimmerman
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
this guy

Ft Mitchell, KY

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Congratulations George.I'm very happy for you at this moment.Realizing that the news coverage didn't offer me nearly as much in the way of useful information as prosecutors did to the jury,,,I wasn't really sure which way your fate would go.To be honest,when the jury was given the choice of "manslaughter" as a possible lesser charge,,,I assumed that they would choose to implement it.
By God's good grace,America's popular opinion among everyone (except for a portion of overzealous African Americans),and a jury of "everyone's" peers though,,,I believe firmly that justice did indeed prevail.And personally,from what I could ascertain from news coverage,,,I'm very thankful for that.Because being a man who believes that you had no intention of doing anything harmful,but rather to simply assert your authority as well as scope out the situation when you approached Mr. Martin,,,I believe that you deserve your freedom as well as your life back.
However,also being a man who realizes that a teen-age child is dead because of your own overzealous nature(meaning "he" wouldn't have started it if "you" would have stayed put like advised by 911 operators),,,then I hope that you seriously consider yourself strongly,,,and don't simply walk away from this convinced that your innocence is absolute.
God bless you either way,,,and good luck.
not guilty

Columbus, IN

#2 Jul 16, 2013
To George Zimmerman.

I am so glad that you were found not guilty. I am sorry for what you have been through and even more sorry for what this is going to do to your life. I don't know if you are a Christin man but I hope you are. May God comfort you and protect you from anything that the enemy may try to do to you. Trust GOD! I don't know what good can come from this but I am sure that God can somehow turn it around and use it for good. Please take care of yourself. Don't let the "race-baiters" get in your head. You know the truth and God knows the truth. May God bless you (and your family) and use you.

From Kentucky.
Slambo

Castle Rock, CO

#3 Jul 16, 2013
What a crock of religious mumbo jumbo bullshit. Mr. Zimmerman is a National Hero for busting a cap in the dopehead punk's worthless ass. He will be fine without any make believe supreme being intervention once his book and movie deal offers start rolling in.
TooPock

Lithia Springs, GA

#4 Jul 16, 2013
To all of the well wishers of GZ,may you all wake up one day and find yourselves with the very same situation the Martin family was faced with.My prayers is that God grant you the chance to know what it is to loose a child by the hands of a enraged killer.May God also grant you the strength to go thur your ordeal !Cause after all you all say that GZ was right !!

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5 Jul 16, 2013
TooPock wrote:
To all of the well wishers of GZ,may you all wake up one day and find yourselves with the very same situation the Martin family was faced with.My prayers is that God grant you the chance to know what it is to loose a child by the hands of a enraged killer.May God also grant you the strength to go thur your ordeal !Cause after all you all say that GZ was right !!
You are a bitter ass crack head; Shut up! What does thur mean?
Grs

Berlin, Germany

#6 Jul 16, 2013
criminal, cold blooded murderer, but he has european-jewish roots that´s why he goes free. It is justice in usa.If it would be black or poor white or poor latino, who would murder black it would be punishment, but in such case a jewish guy with roots, who has killed a black boy, it is for so called uss-justice like to kill for instance mosquito. There is no justice there.
Slambo

Castle Rock, CO

#7 Jul 16, 2013
Not cold blooded murder. Upstanding, alert, action-driven National Hero! Thank you Mr. Zimmerman for ridding society of a worthless piece of scum.
HEY is pac still dead

New York, NY

#8 Jul 16, 2013
TooPock wrote:
May I wake up with a 17yr old pot smoking son with gold teeth/teef. A son kicked out of school 3 time. An unmanageable kid I need to ship him off to his fathers home.

May I wake up with a kid that is capable of beating someone not defending themselves, that will beat someone while they scream for help and continue beat someone screaming for help.

Thank for wishing that shht on anyone.
Joe

Clinton, AR

#9 Jul 16, 2013
TooPock wrote:
You could ask yourself why Martin was in an area where he didnt belong.. after dark... acting suspicious...... and ask yourself why he couldnt have just stated he would be on his way and leave... instead of starting an altercation.

The Martin kid brought all this on himself.

Wake UP
DA Stupidity

Sparta, TN

#10 Jul 16, 2013
Where are you people, the citizens of the state of Florida. I’m not one, but I do hold personal interest in your state without the right to vote or have a say so of any kind. Zimmerman went to trial on charges that obviously should never have been charged, imo. Without that female special prosecutor, Zimmerman would never have been charged, nor would the Martin family been forced to open old wounds and re-live this unbearable, horrible portion of their life. When the prosecutor took her charges in the court room, she didn’t have sufficient evidence to prove any type of charge, much less murder II. If her staff were not competent to handle this high profile case, pray tell, why were they assigned the case. Was there no other person in the state of person capable of prosecuting this case if the evidence were ever there? Where was she. Please don‘t say she, too, was working on this case? Bernie Baby claims to have lost only 2 murder cases, this being the second in his career? Can’t say I believe him, but with the appearance of his underhand operations in the Zimmerman case, I suppose anything is possible, even involving our legal system with evidence possibly being withheld from the defendant. And what about the firing of the IT State employee under this female, lost his job in the middle of some possible questionable unhanded work? Is this true, because there has already been sworn testimony by the IT person before he was fired from his job.
It appears the special prosecutor may have worked from afar, but was able to be in town and displayed an appearance of having attended a dinner party (probably political) just before the verdict came in. What did she do? Let me tell you as I viewed it. She probably ran to place herself in center front for all those cameras and news personnel, being decked out in her evening wear, not the usual business suit one might expect to see her in. After all she did have a crew that was working, not a chance they could be dining and dancing at that piont of the trial. In other words, that female, being all mouth, was a site for sore eyes, imo. She, as well as possibly others, should be standing before the Florida Bar Association immediately. This case should have never been charged by calculation of not sufficient evidence to be used to try the case.
Just heard Anglea and Bernie Bady interviewed on HLN where Anglea Baby described George Zimmerman as a murder, when the verdict came in Sat. night. This is a member of the Court, sworn to uphold the law, as well as recognized in our judicial system as being an officer of the Court. UGLY, UNPROFESSIONAL, MORE UGLY, HORRIBLY UNPROFESSIONAL.
How long from professionals shall the ugliness that is being PUBLICLY STATED COME FROM THIS PROSECUTOR AND HER SIDEKICK. Maybe until things blown wide open in Florida with a race issue. Zimmerman, by the court system, must be recognized FREE OF ANY CRIMINAL CHARGE as a person never charged and without question, free from all ability of some stupid court officer labeling him “a murderer” FOLLOWING THE VERDICT ACCEPTED BY THE COURT.
SHAME ON FLORIDA FOR HAVING REPRESENTATION OF SUCH A DISGRACEFUL COURT OFFICER AS THIS SPECIAL PROSECUTOR OF GEORGE ZIMMERMAN.…………………WHERE IS THE BAR ASSOCIATION IN ALL THIS PUBLIC ACTION?
this is part of it

New York, NY

#11 Jul 16, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
You could ask yourself why Martin was in an area where he didnt belong.. after dark... acting suspicious...... and ask yourself why he couldnt have just stated he would be on his way and leave... instead of starting an altercation.
The Martin kid brought all this on himself.
Wake UP
Freedom Fighter

Mexico

#13 Jul 16, 2013
DA Stupidity wrote:
Where are you people, the citizens of the state of Florida. I’m not one, but I do hold personal interest in your state without the right to vote or have a say so of any kind. Zimmerman went to trial on charges that obviously should never have been charged, imo. Without that female special prosecutor, Zimmerman would never have been charged, nor would the Martin family been forced to open old wounds and re-live this unbearable, horrible portion of their life. When the prosecutor took her charges in the court room, she didn’t have sufficient evidence to prove any type of charge, much less murder II. If her staff were not competent to handle this high profile case, pray tell, why were they assigned the case. Was there no other person in the state of person capable of prosecuting this case if the evidence were ever there? Where was she. Please don‘t say she, too, was working on this case? Bernie Baby claims to have lost only 2 murder cases, this being the second in his career? Can’t say I believe him, but with the appearance of his underhand operations in the Zimmerman case, I suppose anything is possible, even involving our legal system with evidence possibly being withheld from the defendant. And what about the firing of the IT State employee under this female, lost his job in the middle of some possible questionable unhanded work? Is this true, because there has already been sworn testimony by the IT person before he was fired from his job.
It appears the special prosecutor may have worked from afar, but was able to be in town and displayed an appearance of having attended a dinner party (probably political) just before the verdict came in. What did she do? Let me tell you as I viewed it. She probably ran to place herself in center front for all those cameras and news personnel, being decked out in her evening wear, not the usual business suit one might expect to see her in. After all she did have a crew that was working, not a chance they could be dining and dancing at that piont of the trial. In other words, that female, being all mouth, was a site for sore eyes, imo. She, as well as possibly others, should be standing before the Florida Bar Association immediately. This case should have never been charged by calculation of not sufficient evidence to be used to try the case.
Just heard Anglea and Bernie Bady interviewed on HLN where Anglea Baby described George Zimmerman as a murder, when the verdict came in Sat. night. This is a member of the Court, sworn to uphold the law, as well as recognized in our judicial system as being an officer of the Court. UGLY, UNPROFESSIONAL, MORE UGLY, HORRIBLY UNPROFESSIONAL.
How long from professionals shall the ugliness that is being PUBLICLY STATED COME FROM THIS PROSECUTOR AND HER SIDEKICK. Maybe until things blown wide open in Florida with a race issue. Zimmerman, by the court system, must be recognized FREE OF ANY CRIMINAL CHARGE as a person never charged and without question, free from all ability of some stupid court officer labeling him “a murderer” FOLLOWING THE VERDICT ACCEPTED BY THE COURT.
SHAME ON FLORIDA FOR HAVING REPRESENTATION OF SUCH A DISGRACEFUL COURT OFFICER AS THIS SPECIAL PROSECUTOR OF GEORGE ZIMMERMAN.…………………WHERE IS THE BAR ASSOCIATION IN ALL THIS PUBLIC ACTION?
Coreys nothing more than a worn out ol battle ax of a whore that needs being jailed herself. She had the BALLS to threaten the great legal professor Alan Dershowitz with a lawsuit for his legal opinon of her vile and evil acts. Mr Dershowitz continues to give legal opinions publicly and simply laughs at the butch dike! So so I!
the pastor

New York, NY

#15 Jul 16, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
Good I hope everyone of them boycott all of America and get out. Stevie do you really think we give a crap.
http://www.salon.com/2013/07/16/stevie_wonder...
Fk Stevie. Stevie could be in Afghanistan eating popcorn in the midst of a fire fight and think he was in a theater.

Are we in Florida yet...are we there yet, are we there yet??? How the fk would lil stevie know???
William Munny

Winona, MN

#17 Jul 16, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
Good I hope everyone of them boycott all of America and get out. Stevie do you really think we give a crap.
http://www.salon.com/2013/07/16/stevie_wonder...
As long as they have a black person they can use as a "victim", they will never stop using race to stir things up.
William Munny

Winona, MN

#18 Jul 16, 2013
this guy wrote:
Congratulations George.I'm very happy for you at this moment.Realizing that the news coverage didn't offer me nearly as much in the way of useful information as prosecutors did to the jury,,,I wasn't really sure which way your fate would go.To be honest,when the jury was given the choice of "manslaughter" as a possible lesser charge,,,I assumed that they would choose to implement it.
By God's good grace,America's popular opinion among everyone (except for a portion of overzealous African Americans),and a jury of "everyone's" peers though,,,I believe firmly that justice did indeed prevail.And personally,from what I could ascertain from news coverage,,,I'm very thankful for that.Because being a man who believes that you had no intention of doing anything harmful,but rather to simply assert your authority as well as scope out the situation when you approached Mr. Martin,,,I believe that you deserve your freedom as well as your life back.
However,also being a man who realizes that a teen-age child is dead because of your own overzealous nature(meaning "he" wouldn't have started it if "you" would have stayed put like advised by 911 operators),,,then I hope that you seriously consider yourself strongly,,,and don't simply walk away from this convinced that your innocence is absolute.
God bless you either way,,,and good luck.
One correction, though. George wasn't told by the 911 operator to stay put. They only told him when he said he was following Martin, that "we don't need you to do that." George just didn't want to lose him. You know how long police can take to get there.
And that's what neighborhood watch is supposed to do... WATCH. Keep an eye on suspicious persons who aren't supposed to be there. Make sure they don't burgle any houses on the way.
If George Zimmerman was supposedly just "out to kill a black man" as all the left-wing rabble-rousers want people to believe, why then did he call the police to come and check the guy out to make sure he wasn't up to no good. And why when he was told that someone videotaped the incident, did George Zimmerman reply, "Good."
If he was a racist who wanted to kill a black guy, he wouldn't have called for the police to come, and he wouldn't have been glad that there would be videotaped evidence of what happened.

When you guys get over your race-baiting and hatred and look at the facts of the case, you may be able to see the truth, with clearer eyes.
William Munny

Winona, MN

#19 Jul 16, 2013
By the way, I wasn't talking to you when I mentioned the hatred of the race-baiters, This Guy.
bore ik o bum a

New York, NY

#20 Jul 16, 2013
Since 1976 two hundred and seventy nine thousand (279,000) black have been killed. 94% of them killed by other blacks.

"Blacks are statistically 50 times more likely to attack whites than vice versa".

Ever hear this one...http://topconservativene ws.com/2013/03/black-teens-mur der-white-baby-for-the-fun-of- it/
William Munny

Winona, MN

#21 Jul 16, 2013
bore ik o bum a wrote:
"Blacks are statistically 50 times more likely to attack whites than vice versa".
Ever hear this one...http://topconservativene ws.com/2013/03/black-teens-mur der-white-baby-for-the-fun-of- it/
Not to mention the black mobs attacking whites. All conveniently not reported by our lamestream media.
See the book, "White girl bleed a lot" by Colin Flaherty.
There is bound to be more of these types of crimes, what with the liberal dems race-baiting, and their propaganda ministers not reporting on them. Everything is proceeding just as Obama, the dems, and Alinsky has planned.
sad

New York, NY

#22 Jul 16, 2013
William Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention the black mobs attacking whites. All conveniently not reported by our lamestream media.
There is bound to be more of these types of crimes, what with the liberal dems race-baiting, and their propaganda ministers not reporting on them. Everything is proceeding just as Obama, the dems, and Alinsky has planned.
This Zimmerman bs takes the heat off that kocksoaker Obama and his crimes.
Slayer

Childersburg, AL

#23 Jul 16, 2013
William Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the New Black Panthers put a price on GZ's head -- where was the Dept. of Justice then or the FBI or the FL state prosecutor? Violence, robbery, rape and murder is condoned by all levels of government as long as the violence is black on white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 34 min The Peoples Media 1,040
News SunRail sets ridership record 4 hr jhharvey 1
News Settling cruise bill has been rough sailing (Mar '08) 21 hr Lance 264
News Deputies: Deltona woman arrested after toddler ... Wed RuffnReddy 2
News Secular group asks Longwood to remove cross at ... Mar 19 why r u so high 2
News Islamic group banned after visit to Seminole cl... (Jun '08) Mar 19 hodgechic 446
Heroin (May '13) Mar 19 Needh 55

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages