Juror: Zimmerman jury was initially s...

Juror: Zimmerman jury was initially split

There are 28 comments on the WTHR-TV Indianapolis story from Jul 16, 2013, titled Juror: Zimmerman jury was initially split. In it, WTHR-TV Indianapolis reports that:

The invasive lionfish that crowds coral reefs and preys on native fish in the Atlantic's shallower waters is such a problem that divers in Florida and the Caribbean are encouraged to capture and eat them whenever... The invasive lionfish that crowds coral reefs and preys on native fish in the Atlantic's shallower waters is such a problem that ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHR-TV Indianapolis.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TooPock

Lithia Springs, GA

#1 Jul 16, 2013
Now that B37 is feeling guilty we all see that those white woman went into the jury room with a made up mind. B37 should be put on trial herself for murder !!
TooPock

Lithia Springs, GA

#2 Jul 16, 2013
And how dare she blame the little black teenager for being uneducated. Last time I checked every 17-18 year old were all uneducated. Where did they dig up this fool ? And according to what is published she don't have a lick of education herself.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 16, 2013
TooPock wrote:
Now that B37 is feeling guilty we all see that those white woman went into the jury room with a made up mind. B37 should be put on trial herself for murder !!
You are a stupid ass! As usual!!
TooPock

Lithia Springs, GA

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stupid ass! As usual!!
She show the whole world by coming out on CNN that they had their minds made up that Georgy as she called him was not guilty.

I am so glad she came out,now the whole world knows that Sanford is full of middle age racist.....Her words tells it all,if you listen to them long enough

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#5 Jul 16, 2013
TooPock wrote:
<quoted text>
She show the whole world by coming out on CNN that they had their minds made up that Georgy as she called him was not guilty.
I am so glad she came out,now the whole world knows that Sanford is full of middle age racist.....Her words tells it all,if you listen to them long enough
She didn't say her(their) minds were made up. She said, there wasn't enough evidence according to the law to find G Zimmerman guilty of 2nd degree murder and manslaughter. It was proven that Trayvon threw the first punch and GZ had the right to defend himself. Trayvon should have ran home instead of looking for a fight. Now he's 6ft under!
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Richmond, IN

#7 Jul 16, 2013
No need to be so angry. I'm sure Mr. Martin was an 'aspiring (c)rapper' who was just getting ready to 'turn his life around.'
CZars_R_Us

Orlando, FL

#8 Jul 16, 2013
ko justus wrote:
That jury was a joke if it was a whiteboy who had been killed tables would be turned...All eyes on him enjoy the rest of your short life Coward!!!!!!!!!!
Actually no...there was actually a baby and mother in brunswick killed by a black not long ago. You didn't see a bunch a protest from whites on that one did you.... We let the courts do their jobs, even though in this case they tried to hang him.
Jsf

Marianna, FL

#10 Jul 17, 2013
ko justus wrote:
That jury was a joke if it was a whiteboy who had been killed tables would be turned...All eyes on him enjoy the rest of your short life Coward!!!!!!!!!!
So was the OJ jury!!
well

United States

#11 Jul 17, 2013
CZars_R_Us wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no...there was actually a baby and mother in brunswick killed by a black not long ago. You didn't see a bunch a protest from whites on that one did you.... We let the courts do their jobs, even though in this case they tried to hang him.
no the mother was not killed,the 2 blacks well 1 of them shot her baby in the stroller and killed it.cause she told them she didn't have any money to give them,i think the oldest was just 11-12,what is this world coming too???
TooPock

Lithia Springs, GA

#12 Jul 17, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't say her(their) minds were made up. She said, there wasn't enough evidence according to the law to find G Zimmerman guilty of 2nd degree murder and manslaughter. It was proven that Trayvon threw the first punch and GZ had the right to defend himself. Trayvon should have ran home instead of looking for a fight. Now he's 6ft under!

that's a lie there is no evidence to support trayvon threw the first punch.....who tol you trayvon threw the first punch ??

Do everyone in Sanford tell lies ??
fingiswold

United States

#13 Jul 17, 2013
right wingers love to make up stories and pretend they have something to do with Martin's murder..no one saw the confrontation, but they all believe martin jumped out of a bush and attacked poor, helpless zimmerman.

that's crazy for you..

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#14 Jul 17, 2013
TooPock wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a lie there is no evidence to support trayvon threw the first punch.....who tol you trayvon threw the first punch ??
Do everyone in Sanford tell lies ??
He did throw the first punch! George said so and so did the jury. Do you not listen, you pigmy!
Jsf

Marianna, FL

#15 Jul 17, 2013
Well George had a broken nose so someone had to break it! Maybe little Rachel slipped in and whooped his a$$ while Trayvon was spiking his watermelon tea! You go, girl!
fingiswold

United States

#16 Jul 17, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
He did throw the first punch! George said so and so did the jury. Do you not listen, you pigmy!
no reason to believe zimmerman without other testimony, he lied to save himself obviously

that's why stand your ground sucks...kill the other guy and no one can testify against you
Jsf

Marianna, FL

#17 Jul 17, 2013
So who broke his nose?

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#18 Jul 17, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
no reason to believe zimmerman without other testimony, he lied to save himself obviously
that's why stand your ground sucks...kill the other guy and no one can testify against you
I don't recall him lying! What I don't understand about this entire trial or afterwards, rather; is why so much hate and protesting?
How come these same blacks didn't act enraged when OJ recently lost his battle of getting out of Jail. Where was Al Sharpton? Where was Obama? 17 year old black boys get killed every day and this Martin guy is what? Above all the rest? It clearly makes no sense to me!
fingiswold

United States

#19 Jul 18, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall him lying! What I don't understand about this entire trial or afterwards, rather; is why so much hate and protesting?
How come these same blacks didn't act enraged when OJ recently lost his battle of getting out of Jail. Where was Al Sharpton? Where was Obama? 17 year old black boys get killed every day and this Martin guy is what? Above all the rest? It clearly makes no sense to me!
you don't recall? probably because you're a drunken racist asshat!

lol
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#20 Jul 24, 2013
flattuscloud wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't recall? probably because you're a drunken racist asshat!
lol
Just like I thought, you have always been an obtuse farthead, and only rarely funny.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#21 Jul 25, 2013
SmurfMyass wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as you thought, I've always been an obtuse farthead and asstroll, and never even slightly funny.
are you blue?
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#25 Jul 25, 2013
The only African sitting on the George Zimmerman jury was "conflicted" after the court advised her that any decision would have to be consistent with law. What are the chances of a White man getting a fair trial if one or more Africans were sitting as jurors?

Ronald

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin (May '13) Apr 21 Elroy 57
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Apr 20 The Peoples Media 1,070
Indecent exposure @ Bank Of America Apr 20 Old Man 1
Terry (Jenna) cetto Apr 16 Ed bigg 1
News Brush fire causes evacuations, I-4 lane closure Apr 16 overit 1
News Winter Park bicyclist dies after collision with... (Sep '08) Apr 13 djdjdjdjdjfjgjghl... 112
News Maitland mortgage-lender Transland facing probe... (Dec '07) Apr 11 Anonymous 9

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages