First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#30 Jul 2, 2013
Sanford is a big Amtrak hub. The people of Sanford were/are courteous, kind, patient and helpfull when driving through there. Sanford also has some excellent and beautiful country road driving, it was a pleasure.

Sanford Shames USA

Staunton, VA

#31 Jul 2, 2013
It's plain to see that the Prosecution has a weak case. This case is clearly a case of a Prosecutor abusing her power.
We need laws that a Defendant be re-imbursed for expenses and suffering when found not guilty.
guestical

Shelbyville, KY

#32 Jul 2, 2013
maybe zimmerman can sue the state when he is found innocent.i figure if mammy can sue the homeowners association when thug didn't even live there,then surely zimmerman can sue for damages, maybe he will get more than the 2 million that mammy got
Shameful Sanford

Staunton, VA

#34 Jul 3, 2013
Prosecution is a disgrace
Sam I am

Mountain Home, AR

#35 Jul 4, 2013
Whats up with this bias judge allowing Mr. Zimmerman's past in court but not trayvon's. This B of a judge has been siding with the thug trayvon from the beginning.
Sanford court is Shameful to USA
YO REGGIN

United States

#37 Jul 4, 2013
Here ape, a present for you, now all you need to do is find a white to rob, an then your knuckles will be saved.
http://www.amazon.com/Combat-Sports-Csi-Knuck...
Shameful Sanford

Silver Spring, MD

#38 Jul 4, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
Whats up with this bias judge allowing Mr. Zimmerman's past in court but not trayvon's. This B of a judge has been siding with the thug trayvon from the beginning.
Sanford court is Shameful to USA
This case is just a prosecution fishing expedition. The prosecutors need to be charged with misconduct! Almost every piece of evidence somehow supports Zimmerman.
The prosecution has to twist evidence to get it to fit. Disgraceful to our Judicial system.
Sam I am

Mountain Home, AR

#39 Jul 4, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>this skunkhonkey is a liar! his inconsistent statements prove he's lying. If trayvon was kicking his az after zimmerman initiated a fight because he had a gun, still did not give him the right to use a gun mr. wanna be cop and mma trainee. a b^tch is what he is, but felt because he had a gun that gave him the upper hand. if they don't send this fat f^g az hillhonkey up the ricver, the streets will be filled with the blood of skunkhonkies, so says the streets. Im for justice in the court or in the streets. however they wanna do it is fine with me. Once the bpp give the call, it's over! lol! and this skunkhonkey will never be a problem from there on out. I believe in what khalid muhammad said, for every black life taken by them, we should return the favor by eliminating 10 of theirs. violence is the only language this skunkhonkey understands. he's savage and barbaric, you can't reason with this devil. fck all the trial and these skunkhonkies talking sht they know their not built for, call me when it's time for war and time to lay these nasty, trifling, lice infested no good b^stards to rest!
And you knee grows just can't understand why you are the most hated race on earth.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#41 Jul 4, 2013
Our non-African "Hispanic" cousins should be prepared for - in the event that the innocent George Zimmerman **(the stand-in honorary White guy)** is exonerated by the corrupt legal system at the local level - the even more corrupt African controlled "justice" system at the Federal level will use unlimited amounts of hard earned taxpayer money to further persecute him.

Ronald

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shaq to roast Justin Bieber 15 hr stewart scott 5
News Zimmerman: A person in his circumstances can't ... Mar 25 T-Fal 1
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) Mar 24 whatchwaitinfer-huh 231
News The Riot Ideology in Ferguson Mar 22 Lucky 1
Moving, need advice. Mar 20 Realtor 2
News Attorney: Zimmerman had $200K from web donations (Apr '12) Mar 10 Jinx 23
Backup Kids DVD collection to Windows Laptop fo... Feb '15 HaileyLi 1
More from around the web

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE