Cabin John, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Anybody with any sense can see that the Zimmerman case is about race. If it had been a white kid shot, most likely would not even made the news.
The case is about a Prosecutor abusing her power. As a Law Officer I have seen it over and over.
In America we have a good neighborhood watch program. Zimmerman was doing just that, watching until he was attacked.
After this case, who would want anything to do with neighborhood watch?
All it took was some hoodlums marching and the Prosecutor caved in to Prosecute a weak case.
Sanford Florida shames the Justice Systems, and weakens America.
Funny Now

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Sanford Shameful to USA wrote:
Anybody with any sense can see that the Zimmerman case is about race. If it had been a white kid shot, most likely would not even made the news.
The case is about a Prosecutor abusing her power. As a Law Officer I have seen it over and over.
In America we have a good neighborhood watch program. Zimmerman was doing just that, watching until he was attacked.
All it took was some hoodlums marching and the Prosecutor caved in to Prosecute a weak case.
And all so neatly designed to assist blacks commit more crimes! From the hoodlums that bred that scumbag druggie to the higest office in the land the same o same o. The poor black etc etc.

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

thats the truth. whites are so afraid of them that they will bend over backwards and kiss their butts.just to keep them happy...personally i dont care if they are happy or not. i treat them they way they deserve to be treated..if they act human i treat them human...if they want to act the fool. then i will deal with them that way too.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

The longer the race issue is dragged out the worst it gets. Somebody needs to open season on those bastards while theyre still at a controllable number. These are words that will be remembered forever and with deep regrets.
Checking in

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

The Shame is in Florida not have the balls to tell the government to get out of their business. Trayvon Martin was a sorry piece of crap and attacked the wrong person.

So what if Zimmerman was watching him, that is the premise behind neighborhood watch, to watch strange people.

But the punk got upset, started calling the watcher names, and confronted him. Zimmerman did what any American would do, put a bullet in him. Case Closed.

As for these Black Panthers and their running mouths. Arrest them, being a Black Panther I would bet they have something to be arrested for. A gang of Travons all screaming about hurting whites.

Now the whites cannot stop them from jumping, but they can probably break them from the habit. But then Obama might have them tried as racist also.

Here is the thing. Is being a racist against the law? The government needs to think like President Lincoln, in that Lincoln said in his Fourth Debate in Charleston Illinois.

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races,[applause]—that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

Simple enough.
that racist thug

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Checking in wrote:
<quoted text>
The Shame is in Florida not have the balls to tell the government to get out of their business. Trayvon Martin was a sorry piece of crap and attacked the wrong person.
So what if Zimmerman was watching him, that is the premise behind neighborhood watch, to watch strange people.
But the punk got upset, started calling the watcher names, and confronted him. Zimmerman did what any American would do, put a bullet in him. Case Closed.
As for these Black Panthers and their running mouths. Arrest them, being a Black Panther I would bet they have something to be arrested for. A gang of Travons all screaming about hurting whites.
Now the whites cannot stop them from jumping, but they can probably break them from the habit. But then Obama might have them tried as racist also.
Here is the thing. Is being a racist against the law? The government needs to think like President Lincoln, in that Lincoln said in his Fourth Debate in Charleston Illinois.
“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races,[applause]—that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”
Simple enough.
seems to me obama was being racist when he got on tv and talked about thug could have been his son...he didnt know any facts. but still he spewed his venom....but us whites know exactly why he did it.
Sanford Shames USA

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

The more evidence I hear, the more disgusted I get with the Prosecution.
Litagator

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

With every new witness, the Prosecution moves further toward Zimmerman being named Man of the Year.

What is the objective with this trial? Is it intended to facilitate a racial war in this country? Because no way did they have evidence to even consider charging Zimmerman, much less actually holding a trial.

That makes me wonder why Obama sent that Prosecutor to charge an obviously innocent man.

The to have the poor sense to actually put forth as witnesses the people they have. Are they out of their minds?

I personally feel the Florida Bar Association needs to look into the matter as the Prosecutor, in holding a trial with the evidence they have clearly has an agenda above and beyond the truth.

The agenda needs to be discovered and dealt with. I think their License to Practice law is in Jeopardy. If not, it should be, because the truth is plain to see.

Zimmerman has been placed on trial to appease the black community. There is no other valid reason.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

a lot of racist mental midgets in florida,
Jux Suppose

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like george will soon be a free man!
Lock & Load Sanford, Lock & Load!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Sanford Shameful to USA.

Exactly. It is the same here in California. When the cops instruct neighborhood watch volunteers they tell them they should observe suspicious persons roaming about their neighborhood. When the suspicious person is an African, though, anyone observing him is putting his safety at risk and his life in jeopardy. He has a good chance of being violently attacked and assaulted - or worse. This is because suspicious Africans are usually up to no good.

The greater problem in instances such as this is not so much the politicized cops, but rather, the entire corrupt Government legal/political system itself. Even if the attacker is tried, the chances are his high paid Government defense lawyer will successfully turn the tables on the victim by arguing the community watch person "racially profiled" the African. The victim is lucky to escape the corrupt legal system requiring him to turn over his meager life savings to the suspicious African as compensation.

Ronald
snowball

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

A clear case of self defense, this case should not have went to trial. The states star witness is even too lazy to talk and when she did she lied even about her age, she should be charged with perjury.

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

she should be charged. but the judge is clearly on the martin side.

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>lol! you're a lice infested euopean piece of sht! shut the fck up with your nonsense b^tch! lol!
go clean my toilet..and dont steal anything this time...or you will go back to jail.
guest07

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

krackersmacker wrote:
lol! was that the best you had? lol! of course it is skunkhonkey! lol! go flick the lice off your nasty bug infested az, kill your kids like you all do, you savage, barbaric, pot belly trailer park dwelling little monkey dck hillhonkie! lmao! slither your wicked az back to the caves of europe you pale pasty wet dog smelly beast! lol! fck you and the sorry b^tch that gave birth to you. you toothless, sheet wearing p^ssy! lol!
wow! u really told them, didn't you...lol...guess what the husband and i are going to europe at the end of the month for vacation. europe has something that america doesn't...CIVILIZED BLACKS.
krazykraker

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

krackersmacker wrote:
lol! too bad I can't say the same for your savage az race, because you won't find a civilized skunkhonkey anywhere in the entire world! you wicked beasts spread your wickedness, it is felt by the entire world! your a demonic, uncivilized barbaric demon that belongs in hell!lol! you know your history cavemonkey! lmao! you lice infested european piece of sht! lol!
you know me well. demonic,barbaric demon. and if you dont be nice i will hex you...oh what the hell...POOF!!!! i just hexed you...you will be black all your life...
San I Am

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

krackersmacker wrote:
lol! you shouldn't play with things you don't know about skunkhonkey, oh well, I just cursed your entire family to get your lice infested heads blown off,lol! don't worry, it'll be an improvement and besides, no one would miss your nasty funkey filthy lice infested azes anyway! lmao! fck you cavemonkey hillhonkey!
And you knee grows just can't understand why you are the most hated race on earth.
You have earned every bit of hate that comes you're way. Enjoy it You earned it.
San I Am

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

DOUG wrote:
dID YOU PEOPLE KNOW,THAT THEY ARE TEACHING THE WHITE KIDS IN SCHOOL THAT IF YOU ARE A RACIST THAT YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL?check it out!
This is one of many reasons why my kids will never be in a public school. Public schools are the best reason I can think of for home schooling and private schools.
San I Am

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

this shooting was determined by law enforcement to be a case of self defense....it wasn't until obama weighed in and said it was a racial shooting, that all of this soap opera took a life of its own....obama has an agenda to disarm america..and is using Zimmerman to push his cause...martin got what he deserved....and if people want to riot and cause disorder and call evil good.......then protect your family and property and send them to hell......then they can ask martin face-to-face what happened...
San I Am

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>lol! don't be mad at the truth skunkhonkey! lmao!
And you knee grows just can't understand why you are the most hated race on earth.
You have earned every bit of hate that comes you're way. Enjoy it You earned it.
Yes you're right this is the truth..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Sanford Forum right now

Search the Sanford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Sanford, FL 37 min Citizen 1 5
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 1 hr just wondering 538
Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 14 hr lost 2,118
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 14 hr lost 2,939
What Should Protesters Be Demanding in #Ferguson? 14 hr Im The Uno 1
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) 17 hr Jack Mehoff 202
Jail (Jul '13) 20 hr Jipped 72
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sanford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••