Dr Drew is a Racist Promoter

Dr Drew is a Racist Promoter

Posted in the Sanford Forum

Dr Drew is a Racist Pig

Summerville, SC

#1 Jul 18, 2013
The Dr. Drew show should be removed from HLN. He is a racist promoter who has this Miss Ali on his show -- I thought last night was her last night??????!!!! Dr. Drew PERSUADED her to be on his show. He loves the race card and in doing so has promoted racism night after night. He should be run off the network. Put someone on who is worth watching -- PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

#2 Jul 19, 2013
Dr Drew is a Racist Pig wrote:
The Dr. Drew show should be removed from HLN. He is a racist promoter who has this Miss Ali on his show -- I thought last night was her last night??????!!!! Dr. Drew PERSUADED her to be on his show. He loves the race card and in doing so has promoted racism night after night. He should be run off the network. Put someone on who is worth watching -- PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
At HLN and CNN, race-baiting equals ratings.
Cat74

United States

#3 Jul 19, 2013
Not very many people watch HLN. or CNN.
Jesse s

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2014
I could not agree more.you are 100percent right
Juanita

Lakewood, WA

#5 Apr 26, 2014
I disagree with all of you. Miss Ali speaks the truth and white folks don't like to hear the truth. Dr. Drew is racist too. He never has a minority person as co-host only white women. Dr. Drew has had Frank Taafee a racist bigot BFF of George Zimmerman on the show too. I see you guys didn't called Taafee a racist.
G-WAY3rd

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 26, 2016
Dr. Drew is a sneaky one...he try to make it seem like he righteous.he's not on black people side.he try to make a spectacle out of black folks always trying to prove them wrong.... BUT WE SEE THOUGH THAT BS!
Time controller

Vernon, Canada

#7 Sep 8, 2016
G-WAY3rd wrote:
Dr. Drew is a sneaky one...he try to make it seem like he righteous.he's not on black people side.he try to make a spectacle out of black folks always trying to prove them wrong.... BUT WE SEE THOUGH THAT BS!
Yes he is sly cutting off people. Bringing in a retired cop who brings up Distracting time and time again and no one sees it. Drew's shows always brain washing putting blacks down. When the truth is started to be spoken he interrupts and Distracts from the real Issue. Try's to make it look as if that is all blacks do is Cry Racisim. Trying to get Blacks to Except it is ok for White Cops to Murder Blacks and Walk Free. I look at that guys who shot those cops I hope more wake up for if the Murder cops do not stop there will be contract killers to take care of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taxpayer funded perversion Mon Hank 15
Mark Matovina Port Orange Dec 9 Hate Bigmouths 2
Canon XA30 and FCP X-Import Canon XA30 AVCHD fi... (Apr '16) Dec 7 kunta 3
News Sanford shooting victim identified (Apr '07) Dec 6 Amanda 98
Law enforcement caught Nov 27 The Peoples Media 33
Local Politics Do you approve of John C. Masiarczyk, Sr. as Ma... (May '14) Nov 26 Fitius T Bluster 7
News Official: Blight battle in Deltona needs reside... Nov 26 Fitius T Bluster 3

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages