HARRRRAAAYYYY! Another white person d...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
killakrackerfast

Reading, PA

#95 Feb 22, 2013
morpheus67 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you get your number from maybe Kmart or zayers but for the the most part it's blacks becouse they think they are owed a free ride becouse of the tragic past
LOL! Chew nuts and die you lice infested wet dog smelly az sheet wering feg! lol! get your numbers right,you krckers could never tell the truth cuz its not in you demonic beast from hell!!! fck you! lmao!
africhaiti

United States

#96 Feb 23, 2013
no mercy for th stank as cracker lucifer
Jux Suppose

Waukesha, WI

#100 Jun 8, 2013
krackerattacker wrote:
<quoted text>lol! r.i.p. fetus cousin fcker. another skunk honkey with their facts twisted,more whites on welfare than blacks! are'nt you the majority/ not for long as long as you crazy retards keep killing off your own,you serial killers,baby killers,sister wife marrying poor toothless trailer trash european shtbags!you lice infested fegs from the caves of europe! you know your history,your an inferior race.check your history then kill yourself your a worthless waste of life! lmao!
Oh look, it is stupid krackersmacker with another name, does not matter still mega-STUPID!
early

La Vergne, TN

#103 Jun 10, 2013
JUNGLE BUNNY SMACKER wrote:
HOOORAY,GEORGE ZIMMERMAN just saved the american taxpayer a lot of money.
yes he did no telling how much of my tax dollars would have been spent on housing that thug. thank u gz for taking him out.1 down millions 2 go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zimmerman: A person in his circumstances can't ... 3 hr Jesus Brother 6
Seminoles Stupid Prosecutors 6 hr Jesus Brother 3
News Bravo for Fla. Supreme Court's justice for judg... 7 hr Jesus Brother 1
News Sanford man arrested in child-sex case (Jul '08) Jun 26 Private 80
News Suspect arrested in Geneva slaying (Jul '12) Jun 24 God be with all i... 24
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) Jun 19 africa4africans 239
Review: Active Pain & Injury Inc (Nov '11) Jun 18 chris 35
More from around the web

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages