HARRRRAAAYYYY! Another white person d...
krackersmacker

Reading, PA

#61 Jan 8, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
Hi I go by the name krackersmacker. Let me tell you all a little about myself. I am gay. Yes I am black but I am truly in love with an older whiteman.
When I get between his legs and put my cushy lips on him his pretty white face turns to joy and mine too.
Yes get used to it everyone I am the new black man and I love white guys. Putting a kiss on a white popsicle makes me want to run home and put my pantyhose on with a nice skirt. I put a whole in them at the right place for my white guy lovers.
LOL! Lame, lame, lame, lame, lame! Truth hurts doesn't it? "SURE IT DOES",so much so that you couldn't recover from it, had NO COMEBACK! LMAO! So,"This is the best you could come up with"? Lame az, lice infested european feg btch!'Back to your trailer park ghetto"!, you've got your toothless sister wife waiting on you and your son's waiting for you to fck him! lmao! Now,THATS FUNNY!....But also true.LOL! Go die a horrible death you skunkhonkie, CAVEMONKEY! LMAO!
krackersmacker

Reading, PA

#63 Jan 8, 2013
lil ole me wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you are a fat worthless pig. Please get a job.
lol! And we know you're a lice infested european piece of sht! lol! please go kill your kids and then yourself! lmao!
krackersmacker

Luton, UK

#64 Jan 8, 2013
Black Trash. Black women don't know how to raise their kids at all. It's a real shame. Black women mothers are to blame for all the black males and black females in prisons. Black morthers are to blame for their children not knowing correct english. Black women mothers don't have enough sense to tell their kids to put a belt on. Black mothers are to blame for their kids being racist. 73% fatherless household rate in black society. Why can't a black woman keep a man? Black women should be held accountable for the high prison rate amongst blacks. Why? Because they don't know how to raise their kids. Black women mothers are the shame of society.
krackersmacker

Reading, PA

#65 Jan 9, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
Black Trash. Black women don't know how to raise their kids at all. It's a real shame. Black women mothers are to blame for all the black males and black females in prisons. Black morthers are to blame for their children not knowing correct english. Black women mothers don't have enough sense to tell their kids to put a belt on. Black mothers are to blame for their kids being racist. 73% fatherless household rate in black society. Why can't a black woman keep a man? Black women should be held accountable for the high prison rate amongst blacks. Why? Because they don't know how to raise their kids. Black women mothers are the shame of society.
LOL! First off skunkhonkey, BLACK WOMEN MOTHER?! Are you fckn serious to me right now? LOL! Obviously,you're retarded by nature,it's in your genes. I think the only people that can BE MOTHERS is WOMEN DUMBAZ! And we were great moms when we raised your little disrespectful lice infested creatures of yours! lol! and we're great moms now! I see your son wanting to be black, copying the culture of dress and the street language.Rap music even,lol.Bet you probablt listen to Eminum huh? thats what you beast do! is steal EVERYTHING FROM US! But you can't BE US! No matter how long your nasty azes lay out in the sun,it burns you and give you skin cancer.The sun beautifully kisses our skin. And you STINK! No matter what.WATER MAKES YOU STINK! Nature itself rejects you krackers, because you're INHUMAN! You're a fckn demon from hell! A filthy canbalist,cave dwelling skunkhonkey from the bowels of hell, you european piece of sht! lmao! I'm through reminding you of who and what you are.Now "BACK TO YOUR TRAILER PARK GHETTO"! Your sister wife is waiting for you,you sorry sack of sht! lol!
krackersmacker

Reading, PA

#67 Jan 17, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know why white people think you are trash. Simply becasue no decent person types the crap you do. I guarentee you that if someone called you a uselss spade when you were swiping your EBT card. you would whine like the bitch you are
lol! go flick the lice off your nasty az! you disguist me cavemonkey!lmao! back to your trailer park ghetto, you european piece of sht! lol!
krackersmacker

Reading, PA

#69 Jan 18, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks to the thugs in Chicago, St Louis and Detroit there ate 1,400 less spooks this year because pf gang violence May 2013 be another banner year for gang killing Funny you don't see the head chimp addressing this I guess that 20 white kids are more valuable than 1.400 spades even in his mind
LOL! KKRACKER! LMAO! HOW MUCH HAS THE MURDER RATE AMONG CRAZY KRACKERS KILLING EACH OTHER? YEAH, I thought so! BACK TO YOUR TRAILER BEAST! LOL!
Rosie

Brooksville, FL

#71 Jan 19, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! KKRACKER! LMAO! HOW MUCH HAS THE MURDER RATE AMONG CRAZY KRACKERS KILLING EACH OTHER? YEAH, I thought so! BACK TO YOUR TRAILER BEAST! LOL!
Have a happy Martin Lucifer Coon day !!
Ky girl

Franklin, TN

#72 Jan 20, 2013
krackerattacker wrote:
<quoted text>lol! r.i.p. fetus cousin fcker. another skunk honkey with their facts twisted,more whites on welfare than blacks! are'nt you the majority/ not for long as long as you crazy retards keep killing off your own,you serial killers,baby killers,sister wife marrying poor toothless trailer trash european shtbags!you lice infested fegs from the caves of europe! you know your history,your an inferior race.check your history then kill yourself your a worthless waste of life! lmao!
proportionally , there are more blacks on welfare. I doubt you even understand what that means though.
krackersmacker

Luton, UK

#73 Jan 21, 2013
Weez only 12% of da population yet weez got just as many blacks in jails as whites. Weez been ignorant since weez got off the boat an ours mommas keeps us dat way. And being a guy I've always wanted to wear dresses and pantie hose and now that I am it feels so goood.
krackersmacker

Reading, PA

#74 Jan 26, 2013
Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>Have a happy Martin Lucifer Coon day !!
LOL! Id rather celebrate the deaths of those 27 little krackers killed! LMAO! Back to your trailer beast! you stink you lice infested european piece of sht! lmao!
I will go

Luton, UK

#77 Jan 27, 2013
I'll go for that one. Lets make it a record month.
At least five people were gunned down Saturday in Chicago, including a 34-year-old man whose mother had already lost her three other children to shootings.
krackersmacker

Reading, PA

#78 Jan 27, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> 5 dead , 5 wounded in Chimpcongo this weekend even though it is too cold for the amimals to come out 505 killings last year When are you people going to act like human beings http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/50598964/ns/local...
lol! and 27 little krackers dead! LMAO! You lice infested european shtbag!
krackersmacker

Reading, PA

#79 Jan 27, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey , Krsckersmacker I forgot that beginning Fri it is national negro month or spook history whatever y'all want to call it Celebrate by more killings . Lets make Feb a record month for black on black killings, OK?
LOL! hope to bring it in like xmas,with a bunch of krackers murdered like those little white bastards in ct.LMAO! back to your trailer park ghetto you lice infested,trailer park living pot belly stanky european piece of sht! LMAO!
Rosie

Brooksville, FL

#81 Jan 28, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Id rather celebrate the deaths of those 27 little krackers killed! LMAO! Back to your trailer beast! you stink you lice infested european piece of sht! lmao!
Trevor Dooley sentenced to 8 years for manslaughter.
krackersmacker

Reading, PA

#82 Jan 28, 2013
Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>Trevor Dooley sentenced to 8 years for manslaughter.
lol! 8 yrs,but that kracker aint never coming back!LMAO! nor will that little bcth ever 4get how that black god blew her daddy away,a reminder to you skunkhonkies to watch your fckn tongues! lmao!
africahaiti

United States

#87 Jan 30, 2013
yu w e r not born with gun > so who ever got the piece will have - extra to explain
killakrackerfast

Reading, PA

#90 Feb 19, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, negro. When Dooley seres his 8 yrs he will be 80 * yrs us a death sentance for that old murdering negro. Too bad the guy wasn't armend he could have blown theat od spade to hell wher he could joing Trayvon and the affirmative action negro ,Chris Dorner
lol! hey you little dck sheet wearring cousin fckn barbaric european lice infested piece of sht! lmao! you skunk honkie reject freak of nature! you demonic wicked blue eyed beast from the bowles of the caucass mountians,eat dck and die slow,right after you do what you krackers do best and kill your own,back to your trailer park ghetto bubba,from trailer park boys.lmao! fck you and the sorry bi*ch that gave birth to your worthless lice infested az! lmao!die slow b*tch!
killakrackerfast

Reading, PA

#91 Feb 19, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, negro. When Dooley seres his 8 yrs he will be 80 * yrs us a death sentance for that old murdering negro. Too bad the guy wasn't armend he could have blown theat od spade to hell wher he could joing Trayvon and the affirmative action negro ,Chris Dorner
lol! die and il love you! there's nothing like a dead shunk honkie you fckn freak of nature.Hope someone blows your ckn lice infested head off today! lmao! "Back to your trailer park,you cavemonkey!
nostoners

Howell, MI

#93 Feb 21, 2013
i think it's cool when the right white person dies but not just any random white person i mean they adopt black babies..
nostoners

Howell, MI

#94 Feb 21, 2013
actually i don't even think that it is cool when that white person dies..

they should just be controlled.. and maintained from their savageryl..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Albert Rohe (Mar '12) 3 hr AJ Non hater 38
Election Who do you support for Chief Financial Officer ... (Oct '10) 23 hr Just a fiar 224
News Deltona dentist arrested after 'tug of war' wit... (May '11) Mon bakerlb57 9
kos media publication Mon The Peoples Media 6
True protest ignorance Mon Jeremy 7
Lcso employees arrested Jan 14 The Peoples Media 37
Sandy Hook Line and Sinker-New 2017 Documentary (Dec '16) Jan 12 The Peoples Media 4

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages