Nagas74

Cranbury, NJ

#32 Dec 25, 2012
teetee wrote:
I used to be a black panther and it took me a while but I realized there just a bunch of p@ssy weak poot butts and I lost all respect for them. I'm glad I walked away from the girls. They are really just Black Trash. Black women don't know how to raise their kids at all. It's a real shame. Black women mothers are to blame for all the black males and black females in prisons. Black morthers are to blame for their children not knowing correct english. Black women mothers don't have enough sense to tell their kids to put a belt on. Black mothers are to blame for their kids being racist. 73% fatherless household rate in black society. Why can't a black woman keep a man? Black women should be held accountable for the high prison rate amongst blacks. Why? Because they don't know how to raise their kids. Black women mothers are the shame of society. Yes I am very glad they are killing each other off. Another gang punk dead -- I'm gonna have a party right now baby I love it !!!!
Lol This post has white troll written all over it.
cheeZ

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#33 Dec 28, 2012
Rescue me singer died today wow there you go
brag about that
Sorry

La Follette, TN

#34 Dec 29, 2012
You all sound so foolish one day you ALL will stand before God and be begging for is mercy for the evil spew that comes from all of your mouths. Shameful plain and simple shameful!!!
Sorry

La Follette, TN

#35 Dec 30, 2012
I have prayed everynight since I seen all you fools talking all this foolishness, my prayer is that none of you have children or able to produce any because the world is doomed if people of your likes keep reproducing!
krackersmacker

Reading, PA

#36 Dec 30, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you feel tht way jessie and al aren't going to around to bait the hook for you boys forever .
You are going to have to learn how to race bait in your own . Please try to come up with something at least a little sensible .
Once the whtie man is gone who id going to be left to pay for all of obummah's federal gimmie programs , This Honkey ain't paying for your sorry azz another day. Time for you oeople to libe in your own money
lol! kracker all of you cavemonkies could drop dead as i text this post i wouldn't give a flying fck!How would we survive you ask? I know its your nature to try and be deciectedful and intelligent.If you recall your own history,you lazy worthless bastrds sat on your ases while blacks built this country,which happens to not be your home! you know your filty ases came from the caves of europe,thats why I call you a cavemonkey,shunkhonkey because you all stink and are lice infested.And your lazy trashy as white btches were too lazy to attend to their own children so those little creatures of yours sucked from a black breast! get your facts right devil,and everythinng in creation was created by us blacks,so we don't need you for sht! you're a bunch of savage,barbaric,cousin fckn sister wife marrying beast from hell you worthless piece of sht! kmao!
mameto

Miami, FL

#37 Dec 31, 2012
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>lol! kracker all of you cavemonkies could drop dead as i text this post i wouldn't give a flying fck!How would we survive you ask? I know its your nature to try and be deciectedful and intelligent.If you recall your own history,you lazy worthless bastrds sat on your ases while blacks built this country,which happens to not be your home! you know your filty ases came from the caves of europe,thats why I call you a cavemonkey,shunkhonkey because you all stink and are lice infested.And your lazy trashy as white btches were too lazy to attend to their own children so those little creatures of yours sucked from a black breast! get your facts right devil,and everythinng in creation was created by us blacks,so we don't need you for sht! you're a bunch of savage,barbaric,cousin fckn sister wife marrying beast from hell you worthless piece of sht! kmao!
the chosen ones,Jesus was black, all this you belive . If its true, god must really hate the shit he made, and your kind. Thank god we have evolved.check out the neanderthal chart.thank god we evolved.check it out .you look like you _iggarsare in the middle of the chart.why your not exstink I don't know . Lol
pink kid

UK

#38 Dec 31, 2012
Hi I go by the name krackersmacker. Let me tell you all a little about myself. I am gay. Yes I am black but I am truly in love with an older whiteman.
When I get between his legs and put my cushy lips on him his pretty white face turns to joy and mine too.
Yes get used to it everyone I am the new black man and I love white guys. Putting a kiss on a white popsicle makes me want to run home and put my pantyhose on with a nice skirt. I put a whole in them at the right place for my white guy lovers.
krackersmacker

Reading, PA

#40 Jan 1, 2013
lol! these cavemonkey skunkhonkies are lame and funny as hell! lmao! FUNNY LOOKING AND FUNNY SMELLING! "Back to your trailer park ghettos you european pieces of sht! lol!
krackersmacker

Reading, PA

#46 Jan 4, 2013
mameto wrote:
<quoted text>the chosen ones,Jesus was black, all this you belive . If its true, god must really hate the shit he made, and your kind. Thank god we have evolved.check out the neanderthal chart.thank god we evolved.check it out .you look like you _iggarsare in the middle of the chart.why your not exstink I don't know . Lol
lol! dude,fck you,your white pale face dog haired jesus and your god! BLACK PEOPLE ARE YOUR GOD CAVEMONKEY SKUNKHONKIE! YOU KNOW YOUR HISTORY AND WHERE AND WHOM IT ORIGINATTED FROM! Now back to your trailer park ghetto and flick the bugs off your trifling as! LMAO!
krackersmacker

UK

#47 Jan 5, 2013
Hi everyone krackersmacker back and in a better mood now. I had just broken up with my boyfriend and was pretty mad when I made my last post but we have made up and have decided to go to Maine to get married as same same couples can do now there. I know your curious... I'm the girl. toodles everybody!
mameto

Reading, PA

#48 Jan 5, 2013
Hi everyone.mameto is back,realizing now that I'm just a lice infested cavemonkey and european piece of sht! I raped my cousin and married my sister,but I'm really a feg scared to come out the closet so I sck dck and take it in the as.I'm a dirty trailer park dwelling nobody.Well,talk to you later.Oh,wait,I can't talk to you later,I'll have too many dcks in my throat!
mameto

Reading, PA

#49 Jan 5, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for setting the record straight, BOY. You yo's are way to clever for this taxpaying white man . Think if me next time you use your EBT card Sambo
LOL! I know you creatures are retarded and all,you should first learn how to express yourself correctly,dumbas! think if me the next time you use your ebt card?! what the fck? LMAO!Yeah,you're right."NOW BACK TO WORK YOU EUROPEAN PIECE OF SHT! You should be working to support us,Blacks built this country while you sorry savages sat on your funky ases doing nothing! your btches were too lazy to raise your little fckn creatures,so your little bastards sucked from a BLACK titty,and the slavemaster sure liked that chocolate pssy din't he? to the point where his wife was neglected.LOL! You lice infested skunkhonkey! come again for more history lessons,although you beast know you're not even fckn human. LMAO! "Back to your trailer park ghetto you fckn barbaric,lice infested worthless waste of life! LOL!
mameto

Reading, PA

#50 Jan 5, 2013
pink kid wrote:
Hi I go by the name krackersmacker. Let me tell you all a little about myself. I am gay. Yes I am black but I am truly in love with an older whiteman.
When I get between his legs and put my cushy lips on him his pretty white face turns to joy and mine too.
Yes get used to it everyone I am the new black man and I love white guys. Putting a kiss on a white popsicle makes me want to run home and put my pantyhose on with a nice skirt. I put a whole in them at the right place for my white guy lovers.
LOL! Truth hurts doesn't it? of course it does. you couldn't even come back from the truth I hit you with,so the best you could do was this lame as post?! LMAO!"Back to your trailer park ghetto,you european shtbag! lmao!
mameto

Reading, PA

#51 Jan 5, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you feel tht way jessie and al aren't going to around to bait the hook for you boys forever .
You are going to have to learn how to race bait in your own . Please try to come up with something at least a little sensible .
Once the whtie man is gone who id going to be left to pay for all of obummah's federal gimmie programs , This Honkey ain't paying for your sorry azz another day. Time for you oeople to libe in your own money
LMAO! Yeah you will."NOW SHUT THE FCK UP AND GET BACK TO WORK HONKIE! LOL!
Rosie

Brooksville, FL

#52 Jan 5, 2013
mameto wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Truth hurts doesn't it? of course it does. you couldn't even come back from the truth I hit you with,so the best you could do was this lame as post?! LMAO!"Back to your trailer park ghetto,you european shtbag! lmao!
Hey fruitcake!!
Anonymous

Reading, PA

#53 Jan 5, 2013
Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fruitcake!!
hey lesbo/feg.
lol!
krackersmacker

Reading, PA

#56 Jan 6, 2013
lol! what the fck ever bubba! You lice infested european shtbg! lmao!
krackersmacker

Reading, PA

#58 Jan 7, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Quiet you POS before someone Travonizes your useless black azz. 505 dead homies in Chimpcago this year Detoilet is not far behind That is quite an accomplishment Tell me, Boy , How many innocent people got shot becasue you spades can't shoot worth a sh*t when you are killing each other
lol! Hey there little dck bubba. whats wrong,caught your sister wife with your daddy.You lice infested european piece of sht! lol! skunhonkey!
The krackers murdered far outweigh ours beast.It was a wonderful xmas with those 27 dead little creatures in CT. LMAO!Hope one of those monsters were yours.And then there was the movie theature muders,among many others.So you slither your nasty,lice infested cousin fckn,child molesting trailer park dwelling,diseased as back to your cave cavemonkey,for someone TREAVOR DOOLEYS your worthless,finky,savage as! LMAO! Go flick the bugs off your as you demonic creature from hell! lol!lol!lol!
krackersmacker

Reading, PA

#59 Jan 7, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Quiet you POS before someone Travonizes your useless black azz. 505 dead homies in Chimpcago this year Detoilet is not far behind That is quite an accomplishment Tell me, Boy , How many innocent people got shot becasue you spades can't shoot worth a sh*t when you are killing each other
lol! you're a btch in a sheet! you fckn feg! go do what you beast do best and kill you're kids! lmao! how dare you attempt to insult your superior you european ball licker! lol!
krackersmacker

UK

#60 Jan 7, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake County Sheriff 2016 7 min Juan 15
Let's get a new Sheriff (May '14) 13 hr Jipped 94
Gang activity alarms Deltona, which plans schoo... (Jun '07) 14 hr old timey 112
Jail (Jul '13) 15 hr Jipped 84
The Comfort of Men Wearing Panties and Why.. (Nov '11) 16 hr Starliteblue 177
im a man that loves to wear panties but I find ... Sat mr goodwrench 2
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Feb 27 Jipped 660
Sanford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News