Tray parents get over 1 million

Posted in the Sanford Forum

Caylun

London, UK

#1 Jul 14, 2013
in a lawsuit against the homeowners assoc. wtf you mean white people have to go out to show their worship with signs. how many of them got 5 bucks? White IViggers.
visitor

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jul 14, 2013
how many of our tax dollars were spent for nothing ? Governor, prosecutors all involved should have to pay back taxpayers money for trying an invalid case.

United States

#3 Jul 14, 2013
Caylun wrote:
in a lawsuit against the homeowners assoc. wtf you mean white people have to go out to show their worship with signs. how many of them got 5 bucks? White IViggers.
the greedy heifer got over 2 million.plus the people she worked with donated 8 months of their time to her.then you have all the donations that she will never report...the old heifer made out like a bandit. and considering she didnt even raise the kid she should just shut up and go away and quit being a greedy hag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption pays in LCSO Fri pancake 20
heroin (Feb '14) Fri brjd 4
News George Zimmerman compares himself to Anne Frank... Fri John 5
HUGE DELTONA YARD SALE - Quality items no crap ... (Aug '14) Thu angiesings4u 2
im a man that loves to wear panties but I find ... Apr 22 mr goodwrench 4
The Comfort of Men Wearing Panties and Why.. (Nov '11) Apr 21 James 182
Hot girl driving a BMW convertible Oviedo near UCf Apr 19 Frank 1
More from around the web

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE