Lawyer: George Zimmerman's wife filin...

Lawyer: George Zimmerman's wife filing for divorce a week after pleading guilty to perjury

There are 6 comments on the Canada.com story from Sep 5, 2013, titled Lawyer: George Zimmerman's wife filing for divorce a week after pleading guilty to perjury. In it, Canada.com reports that:

The city once known as a powerhouse of creativity, engineering and manufacturing was forced to declare bankruptcy last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Sugar Cub

Spring, TX

#1 Sep 5, 2013
Tragic.
Not.
kraker

Lebanon, TN

#2 Sep 6, 2013
what perked my ears up, was what the news caster said about her getting half of whatever george gets from his future deframation lawsuit!!!! could it be that hes going to sue $ebrena and her band of merry monkeys? or maybe hes going after spook lee or hln....either way i hope he gets millions.... he deserves it.

Tired of Silly

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 6, 2013
kraker wrote:
what perked my ears up, was what the news caster said about her getting half of whatever george gets from his future deframation lawsuit!!!! could it be that hes going to sue $ebrena and her band of merry monkeys? or maybe hes going after spook lee or hln....either way i hope he gets millions.... he deserves it.
He has filed a suit against NBC for their doctoring of the 911 tapes to make it sound like he was racist. He could sue the sperm donor and the incubator, but I'm betting those two ghetto freaks are broke again by now. The orange bucket money has to be gone, and I don't believe for a second that they got as much from the HOA as they put out that they did. I'm hoping those two useless pieces of brown trash are back to whatever menial jobs they had before they used their dead kid's body for an ATM.
bannedagain3

Lexington, SC

#4 Sep 7, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
He has filed a suit against NBC for their doctoring of the 911 tapes to make it sound like he was racist. He could sue the sperm donor and the incubator, but I'm betting those two ghetto freaks are broke again by now. The orange bucket money has to be gone, and I don't believe for a second that they got as much from the HOA as they put out that they did. I'm hoping those two useless pieces of brown trash are back to whatever menial jobs they had before they used their dead kid's body for an ATM.
You are right they are either broke or will be soon . How typical of ghetto trash cashing in of the corpse of their kid. The money goes through their fingers like water thru a sieve . Soon they will be bask on food stamps and living in Sect 8 housing again
bannedagain3

Lexington, SC

#5 Sep 8, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
He has filed a suit against NBC for their doctoring of the 911 tapes to make it sound like he was racist. He could sue the sperm donor and the incubator, but I'm betting those two ghetto freaks are broke again by now. The orange bucket money has to be gone, and I don't believe for a second that they got as much from the HOA as they put out that they did. I'm hoping those two useless pieces of brown trash are back to whatever menial jobs they had before they used their dead kid's body for an ATM.
TOS here is an article indicating Shellie Zimmerman wants life insurance as part of her divorce settlement Don't you fined it odd the Huffington post had this under black voices?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/07/shel...

Tired of Silly

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 8, 2013
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> TOS here is an article indicating Shellie Zimmerman wants life insurance as part of her divorce settlement Don't you fined it odd the Huffington post had this under black voices?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/07/shel...
I don't click links. What's more, I'm not interested in the details of the Zimmerman's divorce. I can't imagine why anyone who is not their personal friend or family member WOULD be interested. Since I am neither, I have no comment or interest in their personal tragedy. I'm sorry that Shellie is apparently seeking her own 15 minutes of fame by doing TV interviews about something that should be private, but that is her choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 18 men arrested in sex sting at Volusia County ... 1 hr BullyTamer 6
Law enforcement caught 20 hr The Peoples Media 7
Looking for relative of Jeff Mayer 21 hr RonW 1
News Michael Rudisill, Sanford attorney, appointed j... (Jun '09) Aug 15 Mapgar38 32
Lcso same ol double standard (Jan '17) Aug 14 Hank 28
Workin man blues Aug 11 Hank 3
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Aug 11 The Peoples Media 1,105

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages