Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82282 Feb 4, 2014
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>

Rock-a-bye Fool, on your nasty bed,
When the wind blows, everyone near you will faint,
When the bough breaks, your filthy butt will fall,
And down will come Fool, his stupidity and all.
Got another bun in the oven?

How many rug rats you drop since you started posting on topix?
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82283 Feb 4, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
"George Zimmerman To Fight Kanye West In Celebrity Boxing Match? Zimmerman Mad West Attacks 'Defenseless People'"

http://www.ibtimes.com/george-zimmerman-fight...

Oh, the sad irony here. Thug Zimmerman, who likes to beat defenseless women, and beat and kill defenseless black children, now wants to "beat up" yet another black individual whom Thug
Zimmerman asserts attacks "Defenseless People"?
How priceless. I doubt that it will happen. What a Thug Zimmerman is.
West is a scumbag who goes around assaulting people, goes to jail, and causes his wife to pay out huge settlements...Ha ha ha ha ha... West recently attacked a sick 18 year old child in a chiropractors office.

The kid recently settled with the angry ape for $250,000!...Smart kid!

George should have no problem with this scumbag.

I bet West chickens out anyway....He's only used to attacking children.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.27277/t...
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#82284 Feb 4, 2014
Knockout King wrote:
<quoted text>
West is a scumbag who goes around assaulting people, goes to jail, and causes his wife to pay out huge settlements...Ha ha ha ha ha... West recently attacked a sick 18 year old child in a chiropractors office.
The kid recently settled with the angry ape for $250,000!...Smart kid!
George should have no problem with this scumbag.
I bet West chickens out anyway....He's only used to attacking children.
Ha ha ha ha ha.
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.27277/t...
Miss Knockout:

You are a hypocrite on so many levels, and in your post above as well.

First, look at your name, "Knockout King", which implies to most that you enjoy people being assaulted. Then you berate West for assaulting people, just as your own name condones. Do you see your contradiction here?

Then you call an 18 year old racist a "child." Under the law, an 18 year old is an adult.

Trayvon was a "child" under the law, and otherwise.

Lastly, West would never stoop to Thug Zimmerman's rock-bottom level by engaging in a "Celebrity" boxing match. That would be disingenuous, as Thug Zimmerman is absolutely NOT a "Celebrity", but only an unemployed, woman-beating, child-killing, homeless, free-loading, homosexual, pedophile Thug.

Get it, Loser?
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82285 Feb 4, 2014
bannedagain4 wrote:
<quoted text> The anniversary of the justifiable shooting of that thug Martin is coming up soon. 2 yrs ago Hard to believe that thousand of thugs have died in the meantime and no one cares
A lot of us want to discuss it but the racists (Crisco and zazz) never utter a peep or contribute any kind of logic to the conversation.

They just launch personal attacks whenever somebody wants to seriously discuss the issues.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#82286 Feb 4, 2014
bannedagain4 wrote:
<quoted text> The anniversary of the justifiable shooting of that thug Martin is coming up soon. 2 yrs ago Hard to believe that thousand of thugs have died in the meantime and no one cares
Even a one year old, white baby in a stroller....in Brunswick, Georgia..... Nancy Grace did'nt do any shows for him....
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#82287 Feb 4, 2014
"Black Panthers Controversy: Zimmerman Bounty Offer Still Online"

"A video showing New Black Panther party member Mikhail Muhammad hoping to place a $1 million bounty on the capture (dead or alive) of George Zimmerman is circulating on the Internet and getting news coverage despite the fact that it was taped in March 2012."

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/black-panthers...

I wonder if this bounty on Zimmerman, dead or alive, has doubled since this article was published.

Georgie-Boy...don't be stupid! Don't go out into public for the rest of your short life. They will kill you, and we certainly do not want that.
patriot dvc molon labe

Mexico, Mexico

#82288 Feb 4, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Knockout:
First, look at your name, "Knockout King", which implies to most that you enjoy people being assaulted. Then you berate West for assaulting people, just as your own name condones. Do you see your contradiction here?
Then you call an 18 year old racist a "child." Under the law, an 18 year old is an adult.
Lastly, West would never stoop to Thug Zimmerman's rock-bottom level by engaging in a "Celebrity" boxing match. That would be disingenuous, as Thug Zimmerman is absolutely NOT a "Celebrity", but only an unemployed, woman-beating, child-killing, homeless, free-loading, homosexual, pedophile Thug.
Get it, Loser?
I would thoroughly enjoy any group of those afriKANT punks trying their skills of their game with me. Anytime anywhere!
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82289 Feb 4, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Miss Knockout:

Get it, Loser?
Miss Crisco:

First of all,...I chose the name "Knockout King" in order to educate people about the sick game that many young blacks live by, namely,...trying to knock out old, vulnerable, unsuspecting whites (women included) with one punch.

So if you're gonna say that Trayvon Martin was a child because he was 17 years old, how does a few days of age difference make the kid who was attacked by Kanye West an adult?

This kid is just as much of a child as Martin was,...his own words are proof enough.

And like you say, West ain't gonna fight Zimmerman,...correct,...he's no fool when it comes to putting himself in a lopsided situation,...he only attacks defenseless camera-boys and crippled kids.

Zimmerman would kick his ass and West knows it.

George Zimmerman is a famous celebrity. More people have heard of George than will EVER hear of Kanye West.

If West was smart he'd be a man and fight Zimmerman,...the exposure alone would boost his name recognition,...tremendously!
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82290 Feb 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Even a one year old, white baby in a stroller....in Brunswick, Georgia..... Nancy Grace did'nt do any shows for him....
Nancy Grace is a sociopath,...what did you expect from her?...feeling?...compassion?. ..forget it!
Grandpa Joe

Harrodsburg, KY

#82291 Feb 4, 2014
Knockout King wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed!...It's the lack of respect that always gets these kids killed. It's the Number One answer whenever a young murderer is asked by the police why he did it,..."because he dissed me!"
But Mr. Dunn acted in self defense. He sat there and listened to death threats before he saw what he believed to be a shotgun pointed at him. He was scared to death.
He had every right to discharge his weapon, just like George Zimmerman had every right to discharge his.
Not Guilty!
It is strange that some black people just cannot understand that much of their youth are on a fast track to jail or death. Instead of looking at the problem of innercity black youth and the problems that they present to themselves and their black neighbors many black people blame every body but themselves. It is their problem and they are the only ones who can solve it. The death of Trayvon Maritin was tragic, but the young man was on a fast track to the end that came to him. The tragedy is that that there are thousands of Trayvons and no body is doing anything about it. We must stop this insane gansta Rap. That would be a stop.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82292 Feb 4, 2014
Grandpa Joe wrote:
<quoted text> It is strange that some black people just cannot understand that much of their youth are on a fast track to jail or death. Instead of looking at the problem of innercity black youth and the problems that they present to themselves and their black neighbors many black people blame every body but themselves. It is their problem and they are the only ones who can solve it. The death of Trayvon Maritin was tragic, but the young man was on a fast track to the end that came to him. The tragedy is that that there are thousands of Trayvons and no body is doing anything about it. We must stop this insane gansta Rap. That would be a stop.
We could no more get rid of gangsta rap than our parents could have gotten rid of rock and roll.

But rock and roll was mostly about love, whereas gangsta rap is mostly about hatred.

Big difference.

Nevertheless, the problems in the inner-city will only get worse as long as the majority of blacks continue to hate, despise, and mistrust whites.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#82295 Feb 4, 2014
Bach slams politicians over Sochi Olympics
By Associated Press, Updated: Tuesday, February 4, 9:47 AM
SOCHI, Russia — IOC President Thomas Bach accused world leaders Tuesday of using the Sochi Olympics as a political platform “on the backs of the athletes,” and of snubbing the games without even being invited.
Three days before the opening of Russia’s first Winter Games, Bach used a hard-hitting speech to call out politicians for using the Olympics to make an “ostentatious gesture” serving their own agendas.
Without naming any individuals, Bach’s comments appeared directed at President Barack Obama and European politicians who have taken stands against Russia’s law banning gay “propaganda” among minors.
The Olympics, Bach said, should not be “used as a stage for political dissent or for trying to score points in internal or external political contests.”

------()++

IOC president is right on by speaking on the truths, based on IOC has done success in the OLYMPIC games.
BACH's blasting unfit politician personalities with his appraisal on Sochi Olympics as definitely remarkable, Bach knows all by working with what has been done so far about Sochi as being great to let the world know .
Russia has more gay bars than some countries and there was none in China, how then Beijing Olympics take place?
If there are gay bars IN Russia, but they are having none in many countries, how on earth such issue of gay matter even comes to exist?
That means those are really ridiculous tricks , coming from typical Obama as loser, because they feel sour as they are the sour grapes--being no good that people won't be with them?
As Vancouver Olympics had over-run costs and people said about corruption in construction projects, the Sochi projects make the best to reflect t whatever are necessary due to costly labor and required expenses to meet what are as needed.
To even talk about these, that is just a waste of time.
Bach is also right on by knowing Olympics are a world event, and where is held is all the same concerning that security.
Russia does the best and great security makes the best Olympics from Russia.
US is virtually unsafe, for US could even end up torturing and killing innocents, that visitors to US are not feeling safe.
US previously BY using Russia 's invasion of Afghanistan WAS OVERBOARD, yet US has been in Afghanistan THAN Russia DID AND KEEPS ON DRAGGING ON WITH NO END.
BUT NOW THE WEST WOULD USE ANY Falsehood, from gay issue to other nuisance THAT IT MIGHT AS WELL NEVER PARTICIPATE IN OLYMPIC GAMES AGAIN,AS IT DOES NOT MATTER TO THE WORLD.
If US were to hold Olympics again, more people could be victimized and the security of such US situation is not optimistic, since US involvement globally is facing serious unfavorable assessment in these new times especially, US making global volatility in many issues is imbalanced and unstable.
World Olympics are made for the world, and not US, that US feels it does not get its own way with its corruption attempt as nobody does things for US, it feels unfavorable, that means US has no real and true talent and ability.
China gets in with Chinese president going to Sochi besides Japan, as they are viable economy countries while Europeans are delighted to flock to Russia.
US feels bitter because what it thinks concerning security,safety, gay matter, human rights and so on matters resembles backwardness as its own nowhereland.
Russians would be great fans in Sochi sports arena, that they will have good entertainment all the time.
Sochi becomes extravagant and looks like a better city than most other cities in US and other places.
Big crowds form many crowded people who will be going out for all good celebrating with firework from Moscow, St. Petersburg and all Russian towns.
International spirits and Olympics and sports games doctrine will be cheered by Russian with global people -- that will be the enormous Olympics at Sochi 2014.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82296 Feb 4, 2014
JBH wrote:
Bach slams politicians over Sochi Olympics

By Associated Press, Updated: Tuesday, February 4, 9:47 AM

SOCHI, Russia — IOC President Thomas Bach accused world leaders Tuesday of using the Sochi Olympics as a political platform “on the backs of the athletes,” and of snubbing the games without even being invited.

Three days before the opening of Russia’s first Winter Games, Bach used a hard-hitting speech to call out politicians for using the Olympics to make an “ostentatious gesture” serving their own agendas.

Without naming any individuals, Bach’s comments appeared directed at President Barack Obama and European politicians who have taken stands against Russia’s law banning gay “propaganda” among minors.

The Olympics, Bach said, should not be “used as a stage for political dissent or for trying to score points in internal or external political contests.”

------()++

IOC president is right on by speaking on the truths, based on IOC has done success in the OLYMPIC games.

BACH's blasting unfit politician personalities with his appraisal on Sochi Olympics as definitely remarkable, Bach knows all by working with what has been done so far about Sochi as being great to let the world know .

Russia has more gay bars than some countries and there was none in China, how then Beijing Olympics take place?

If there are gay bars IN Russia, but they are having none in many countries, how on earth such issue of gay matter even comes to exist?

That means those are really ridiculous tricks , coming from typical Obama as loser, because they feel sour as they are the sour grapes--being no good that people won't be with them?
Yes indeed!..Bach was right on in exposing how certain unscrupulous leaders are trying to politicize the Olympics,...it is certainly not fair to the athletes or the fans.

But you have to understand that Obama is a political hack. He is also gay (not that there's anything wrong with that,... politically speaking of course) so he's naturally gonna want to promote his gay agenda. You also have to understand that liberals have been targeting minors now for generations. They have really managed to lower our countries moral standards.

So it comes as no surprise that Obama would be willing to tarnish the Olympics with his political propaganda in order to promote his gay agenda among children.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#82297 Feb 4, 2014
Knockout King wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy Grace is a sociopath,...what did you expect from her?...feeling?...compassion?. ..forget it!
Finally, we agree. Nancy IS a sociopath...well, that is a bit strong, but I don't like her either!
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#82298 Feb 4, 2014
If Zimmerman steps out into public, i.e. the "Celebrity" fight, he will be murdered. I am so sad, and of course we do not want to see that, right?
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82299 Feb 4, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Finally, we agree. Nancy IS a sociopath...well, that is a bit strong, but I don't like her either!
Well alright then.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#82300 Feb 4, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
If Zimmerman steps out into public, i.e. the "Celebrity" fight, he will be murdered. I am so sad, and of course we do not want to see that, right?
Of course, GZ was prosecuted by the state of Florida, tried, and was found...not guilty.

Of course, GZ was investigated by the FBI for months and months, looking for any history of racist behavior and charged him with......nothing.

Of course, the AG, Eric Holder, personally vowed to examine every aspect of the case from a civil rights perspective and charged GZ with......nothing.

So, how disturbed does someone have to be (Holder is KKK? Holder is a NAZI perhaps?) to not be willing to recognize that GZ got a CLOSE CLOSE look? If this isn't racially motivated, then what?
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82301 Feb 4, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Don’t get me wrong, I am a social liberal and a fiscal conservative. I believe in Freedom and I also believe there should be a division between Church and State.

I believe that people should be able to practice their (legitimate) religion without interference or government intrusion. Given the choice between the Spanish Inquisition and Modern day America (as morally bankrupt and corrupt as it has become) I would choose the later every time.

I have no desire to see minorities, blacks, gays, Jews, or Muslims persecuted simply because of their ethnicity or because of their religious beliefs (unless those beliefs are detrimental to the well being of the Republic).

Again, don’t get me wrong. I believe that criminals should be punished, and the punishment should fit the crime. Agitators, suicide bombers, terrorists, murderers, gangsters, or anyone who would break the law and commit a crime (whether it be violent or not) should be taken to task and dealt with accordingly.

But as to those matters of morality (other than abortion, euthanasia, or any other form of murder) I believe these issues should be between the individual and God. Whether a person wants to be gay, wants to get married (in the traditional sense) wants to be a womanizer, a whore, or even wants to remain celibate should be entirely up to the individual. But I also firmly believe that the individual must accept responsibility for any consequences that may arise as a result of their actions in terms of causing harm or detriment to others, especially to children.

We are a nation of Laws, a nation of risk takers, and of rugged individualists. We place emphasis on education, on the family, on hard work, personal responsibility, and entrepreneurial freedom (capitalism). We will not tolerate those who would try to reap the rewards of our labors through taxation, any more than we (as a society) would tolerate a murderer or a thief.

Our Nation will not be able to avoid the fiscal “Day of Reckoning” that is coming our way. That is day when we as a nation will either turn back to God (and back to the greatness that our nation once possessed) or else turn against each other, and fight another bloody civil war.

Either way, it will be a defining day.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#82302 Feb 4, 2014
Knockout King wrote:
<quoted text>
She taught me a valuable lesson, about the pro-minority, slanted agenda of NBC, HLN and CNN......I knew Fox was bad...but i had no idea how widespread the problem was.....
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82303 Feb 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> She taught me a valuable lesson, about the pro-minority, slanted agenda of NBC, HLN and CNN......I knew Fox was bad...but i had no idea how widespread the problem was.....
Somebody needs to give her on of those Trojan vibrators to soften her ass up.

Maybe she'll get one for Valentine's Day.

Ewwwwww.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Mon Jeremy 1,106
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) Oct 13 thefuck 117
Why the big fuss about the mega Goodwill Store ... (Dec '08) Oct 12 Maggie 29
Law enforcement caught Oct 10 Hank 12
heroin (Feb '14) Oct 1 Fromcinci 16
News Club Juana will close to clear way for bridge (Jun '06) Sep 29 Club J Fan 11
Is there a sane, affordable way to get to Sanfo... Sep 29 handsome harry 2

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages