Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,346

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
homie

New York, NY

#77725 Oct 15, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you're looking in the mirror to me. You're the one that is paranoid and you're the one posting lists of all the criminal acts blacks are supposed to surpass whites in. And, you're the one who, regardless of how many names you use, spells African, Afrikan which is humorous considering the fact that it was the racist Apartheid government who always referred to themselves as Afrikaners. It must be a lonely existence with no one but your own imaginary creations for company.
Can you please teach the leeches to speak english, stop making worms on their heads. I know then don't have nice hair, don't like to wash it or get job's, but acting like their in Africa make's humans sick.

Now if you ever have the chance to save up for 50 years an can afford to take a trip to Africa, can you teach them how not to watch children starve to death or burn witches.

Thanks.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#77727 Oct 15, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend of mine who has a considerate amount of hatred for Hispanics would send me all sorts of authentic material filled with statistics on how many violent crimes were committed by Hispanics and how many of them lived on the dole and committed all manner of violent crimes. He sounds just like you except the skin color is a bit lighter. And, he, like you, knows they are all bad because every time he sees that "skin color" he knows they're guilty. And anyone intelligent can look around them and see blacks are responsible and successful on a larger scale each year. The Hispanics will catch up soon and then your kind will find something else to hate and fear in people,(who are all the same, no matter what color they are).
Theres always liberal white appeaser wiggers to hate. despise and rid the earth of. When we finish with the others including muslims and queers your group will be coming to the top. Have no fear. Hitler was on target we just picked the wrong side-
downunderTRAY

New York, NY

#77728 Oct 15, 2013
whys not dat KFC take dem EBT ??????
downunderTRAY

New York, NY

#77729 Oct 15, 2013
eye's need a shovel obama.
downunderTRAY

New York, NY

#77730 Oct 15, 2013
when dat master give us mo free stuffs.
downunderTRAY

New York, NY

#77731 Oct 15, 2013
deer obama, please take mor money from dat wh,
dat free-

health care

food
rent
heat
ac
diapers
formula
jut anits nuff fo all us brothers.
sayam

Voorhees, NJ

#77732 Oct 15, 2013
that dumb other black guy stopped my kim jong il plan to enslave white people..
sayam

Voorhees, NJ

#77733 Oct 15, 2013
what a retard it coulda been blacks and koreans on top..
sayam

Voorhees, NJ

#77734 Oct 15, 2013
our race sucks LOL.. you win white man..
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77735 Oct 15, 2013
homie wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please teach the leeches to speak english, stop making worms on their heads. I know then don't have nice hair, don't like to wash it or get job's, but acting like their in Africa make's humans sick.
Now if you ever have the chance to save up for 50 years an can afford to take a trip to Africa, can you teach them how not to watch children starve to death or burn witches.
Thanks.
I'm sure that gibberish made sense to someone.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77736 Oct 15, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Theres always liberal white appeaser wiggers to hate. despise and rid the earth of. When we finish with the others including muslims and queers your group will be coming to the top. Have no fear. Hitler was on target we just picked the wrong side-
Why don't you use bigot for a title. That's all you are and ignorance is inherent in your ilk. appeasers, meaning anyone who wants to hate everyone who isn't as hateful as they are. It's too bad you were raised by bigots, it only begets more of the same.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#77737 Oct 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try this again: what I said is that people don't hold grudges of other people simply because of the color of their skin--but by the way people of that skin behave.
I'm sure you're still confused, so let me try something else: If blacks were renown for their insistence of perfect English, beautiful property, support of police, law and authority, hard work, intense education, do you think whites would have any problem in the world with blacks????
The point is many blacks are quite the opposite of what I wrote above. Don't believe me, then show me one city, suburb or area where blacks are like this.
This is not to say that each and every black person is this way, but nature dictates that when certain people are known to behave a certain way, you have to be vigilant.
You see, when a person moves into a white neighborhood, they don't fear wife beaters, kidnappers or money managers. Those people don't bring down a neighborhood. Armed robberies on the streets and in the stores, gang fights, trash all over streets and lawns, drug infested schools do. Nobody moves out of a once nice area because their house was toilet papered, or some kid rang their doorbell and ran away.
But if you insist on this fallacy it's all about skin color, then explain why whites can live in peace with others of different skin color such as Asians, Hispanics and Arabs.
It's only about skin color to you and your cohorts.

Haven't you been reading your posts and theirs?

Keep up.

At the next rest stop, try doing a little more reading and understanding and a lot less keeping your mind on evil and immoral thoughts.

BTW, have you replaced your non-paying tenants yet? I done told you already how I can help you out with that problem.

That's right, you can add problem-solver to my areas of expertise. I'm just waiting for you, bit Jit, Patriot and American so-called lady to tell me to solve the problem of your nasty minds.

I won't really be waiting around for y'all to ask, but if you shall, when I get finished with y'all, y'all shall see and do things in a brand new light. No longer will you see things through the color of one's skin, but through the content of one's character.

No longer will this thread be your daily and hourly soapbox of all things racial. No longer will y'all use racial taunts to satisfy your appetites of immorality. No longer will hate cause the heart of your spirit to blacken.

It'll be as if you're in a new place and time.

You will be.

God Bless you and your evil friends. He's the only one who can change your dark hearts.
sure did

New York, NY

#77738 Oct 15, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that gibberish made sense to someone.
To all blacks, it's their language, Ebonics.

If you could find your baby daddy you could ask, check all prisons.
Truth

United States

#77739 Oct 15, 2013
Eddie wrote:
Trayvon is still dead right?
Yes he is and the crime rate went down a little. Tax dollars saved.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#77740 Oct 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
In American, even black kids are allowed to walk on sidewalks.
And he wasn't six foot, and wasn't 160, according to the autopsy.
And your FAT PEDOPHILE COP WANNABE had no right to try to stop this boy.
At what height and weight did they list him for football? Ok, O'Swammy what was his height and weight?? Don't give me the stuff of "He was a little boy"? Zimmerman was an adult, 3Vons wasn't.
By the way Barefootin' It, you never reiterated what you would do, IF.. someone was sitting on top of you and beating your head into the pavement?
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#77741 Oct 15, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only about skin color to you and your cohorts.
Haven't you been reading your posts and theirs?
Keep up.
At the next rest stop, try doing a little more reading and understanding and a lot less keeping your mind on evil and immoral thoughts.
BTW, have you replaced your non-paying tenants yet? I done told you already how I can help you out with that problem.
That's right, you can add problem-solver to my areas of expertise. I'm just waiting for you, bit Jit, Patriot and American so-called lady to tell me to solve the problem of your nasty minds.
I won't really be waiting around for y'all to ask, but if you shall, when I get finished with y'all, y'all shall see and do things in a brand new light. No longer will you see things through the color of one's skin, but through the content of one's character.
No longer will this thread be your daily and hourly soapbox of all things racial. No longer will y'all use racial taunts to satisfy your appetites of immorality. No longer will hate cause the heart of your spirit to blacken.
It'll be as if you're in a new place and time.
You will be.
God Bless you and your evil friends. He's the only one who can change your dark hearts.
Lemme TELL you something wannabe preacher boy. I don't need any liberal hal breed racist thug appeaser/apologist doing me any goddamn favors. Now you hear that boi or do I need to beat your goddamn ears down the side of you neck to get that through that thickass ape skull punk? Whites will always be the superior race and theres nothing any liberal asshole can do to change that!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#77742 Oct 15, 2013
INFIDEL wrote:
An angry overgrown baby-man with a bad attitude attacked someone who was just watching him.
A racist pedophile bigot stalks and kills a boy for daring to be walking on his sidewalk.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#77744 Oct 15, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>At what height and weight did they list him for football?
Autopsy. Official.

Wipe your chin, Afterbirth.

PS: How much did your fat pedophile weight?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#77745 Oct 15, 2013
SANFORD, Fla.— WFTV has confirmed that autopsy results show 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died.

The information could support George Zimmerman's claim that Martin beat him up before Zimmerman shot and killed him.

“It goes along with Zimmerman's story that he acted in self-defense, because he was getting beaten up by Trayvon Martin,” Sheaffer said.

The injury to Martin’s knuckle also fits with Zimmerman's story that before he shot and killed Martin, Martin had broken his nose and knocked him to the ground, slamming his head on the sidewalk.

ABC News said it has obtained Zimmerman's medical report from the day after the killing. According to ABC, the report shows Zimmerman had a broken nose and abrasions on the back of his head.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/autopsy-r...

NOT GUILTY ...

Move on!

Nothing in the news about it anymore ...
Let it BE!
Truth

United States

#77747 Oct 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>A racist pedophile bigot stalks and kills a boy for daring to be walking on his sidewalk.
A racist pedophile was killed when he attacked a cracker with a gun. You had it backwards. You're welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Fri Jeremy 608
Police: Winter Springs student sexually assault... Nov 20 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
6 teens arrested in rape case near Winter Sprin... Nov 20 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) Nov 16 Nathan Bedford Fo... 217
Sanford woman gets year for embezzling $1.4 mil... (Feb '08) Nov 15 brooklynn52 24
Lake Mary dance-studio owner gets 61/2 years in... (Nov '08) Nov 5 sheepdog4961 61
Strip club manager, bouncers charged with beati... Oct '14 Justin 1
Sanford Dating
Find my Match

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sanford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sanford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:03 am PST

NFL 7:03AM