Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,346

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#74071 Sep 6, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate and racism and utter nonsense consumes your sorry butt.
The more stupidity you post, the uglier you are shown to be. By your very own words, no less.
I sincerely hope that you continue to post. PLEASE do not stop. Generations from now, when the color of one's skin is not to be mocked and degraded, the writings of you and your hate-loving pals will serve as a passing reminder of what has passed away.
The hate that you display should never be forgotten. It will serve as a reminder of the flames of evil that consumes the souls of racists, idiots and fools.
Never again shall hate rear it's ugly head once it's stomped out. The posts of you and your evil-possessed pals will teach a lesson to future generation that to hate is to be evil.
And evil MUST be confronted and dealt with. Evil doesn't have the right or privilege to prance freely about, spewing ignorance, stupidity and hatred.
Take your silly butt and go crawl to the nether regions of hell, you complete Fool.
My compliments.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#74072 Sep 6, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. You avoid the truth like the plague.
lol! lol! how true and funny
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74074 Sep 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
White as white can be.
Stick to Wheel of Fortune reruns, shug.
Olive.

So according to yourself, there are but two colors of people ... black and all the rest are white.
Got it.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#74075 Sep 6, 2013
Grandpa Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really like being hostile?
Interesting that you don't mind other people being "hostile" as long as they are batshit racists like you.

Do you consider these posts to not be hostile?
You didn't take exception to any of these posts:

Jit wrote: Hey Larr!...How the hell are ya?
Been shaggin' all those fine coyotes up thar?
Jealous of what?...a barking dog?
I myself would prefer a nasty mangy mut over your stinking hide any day.
I'd much rather have me a Chupacabra!
I bet you is so ugly the fleas won't even bite!
Oh they're nausiated alright!
ROFLMFAO!

Patriot wrote: NOYFB! GFYx2!

Patriot wrote: More like a rabid circle jerk of feral savages hahaha!

Patriot wrote:
Same o same used to quiet the masses. The words racism, hate, evil etc etc.(a dozen times in one short rant, maybe a record? hahaha) Nice try dipshit. No results here. Still hating the liberal media informed asshole sheeple like yourself day in day out. And the spirit is growing to shove you worthless POS off for good. Hahaha.
More power to WHITE people who built this Nation!

Jit wrote: I didn't know you was a lesbian.

Because the only thing that could ever possibly suck in something of your immense size would be another black hole!

Got a little lesbo activity goin' on there, eh?

...some fat lesbo activity I should say.

Real fat!

Flabulous!
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74076 Sep 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
White as white can be.
Stick to Wheel of Fortune reruns, shug.
Again. What's your point?
The fact that a particular shooter, who happens to be olive colored, in one particular shooting, was not black, relates to the fact that an overwhelming percentage of all gun crime is blacks shooting each other in our inner cities ... how?

Are blacks so angry with the white populace that they are shooting each other as a direct result?
Surely you make a joke.
rosie

Brooksville, FL

#74077 Sep 6, 2013
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74078 Sep 6, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate and racism and utter nonsense consumes your sorry butt.
The more stupidity you post, the uglier you are shown to be. By your very own words, no less.
I sincerely hope that you continue to post. PLEASE do not stop. Generations from now, when the color of one's skin is not to be mocked and degraded, the writings of you and your hate-loving pals will serve as a passing reminder of what has passed away.
The hate that you display should never be forgotten. It will serve as a reminder of the flames of evil that consumes the souls of racists, idiots and fools.
Never again shall hate rear it's ugly head once it's stomped out. The posts of you and your evil-possessed pals will teach a lesson to future generation that to hate is to be evil.
And evil MUST be confronted and dealt with. Evil doesn't have the right or privilege to prance freely about, spewing ignorance, stupidity and hatred.
Take your silly butt and go crawl to the nether regions of hell, you complete Fool.
So, how do you suggest we dismantle the gang culture in our inner cities to start that trend of peace, understanding, acceptance, and tolerance of others?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#74080 Sep 6, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Olive.
White.

Location hidden

#74081 Sep 6, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
So according to yourself
Never a quote when you need it, eh, SpoogeSponge?

Location hidden

#74082 Sep 6, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that a particular shooter
Funny how you need three tries before you can come up with a snappy comeback.

Which is never snappy.

Why not take a survey of your aliases before you post?
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74083 Sep 6, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Put them all in FEMA camps,(too expensive) deport them back to their African homeland,(my 2nd choice) Kill every one of them.(My 1st choice)
Why waste the time, money, and effort? They are doing just that to each other already.
A little over the line don't you think? What the hell Mr. Patriot? You lonely and wishing the authorities to show up on your doorstep? Tone it down K?

Location hidden

#74084 Sep 6, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Kill every one of them.(My 1st choice)
And you are working hard to drain them of all their DNA peepee first.

Wipe your chin, HomoOne.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#74085 Sep 6, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Put them all in FEMA camps,(too expensive) deport them back to their African homeland,(my 2nd choice) Kill every one of them.(My 1st choice)
Your a filthy vile demon..........

Location hidden

#74086 Sep 6, 2013
After Zimmerman trial, senator proposing more diverse jury pools

Last Updated: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 9:12 PM

TALLAHASSEE --

From the shooting, to the investigation, and even the members of the jury, the topic of race permeated the George Zimmerman trial.

It was an almost all-white jury that acquitted him, which has since raised even more questions about race.

Now, there's a proposal to require juries to be more diverse.

It’s something residents like Joe Foster support.

“Any serious matter such as this, you have to have the right representation, or it wouldn't be a trial. It would be a hung jury. It would be a witch hunt,” said Foster.

Democratic State Senator Gwen Margolis is behind a proposal that would require a jury to look like the demographics of the county where trial is held.

In Seminole County, where Zimmerman’s trial took place, that would have meant more men and potentially more minorities.

Lawmakers now find themselves at the sensitive intersection of race and justice after the controversial trial.

While demographically reflective juries may sound like a good idea, critics argue they'd be anything but fair.

Some lawyers say picking jurors on the basis of race and sex could shrink the pool of truly impartial jurors.

Democratic Representative Alan Williams says justice can only be done when that pool is as diverse as the public at large.

“This is just another step to make sure that the judicial process is as fair as it can possibly be for all involved, both the victims and sometimes the folks who are accused of committing the crime,” said Williams.

Deciding what's fair is a matter of debate, which lawmakers are about to have.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74087 Sep 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
White.
OK, let's go with your claim of white.

Again, just how does that make a point which relates to the overwhelming number of gun murders in the inner cities where blacks are shooting blacks?

Location hidden

#74088 Sep 6, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that a particular shooter, who happens to be olive colored, in one particular shooting, was not black, relates to the fact that an overwhelming percentage of all gun crime is blacks shooting each other in our inner cities ... how?
Are blacks so angry with the white populace that they are shooting each other as a direct result?
Surely you make a joke.
Obviously you've not read about him nor seen his pictures. He was white.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74089 Sep 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you need three tries before you can come up with a snappy comeback.
Which is never snappy.
Why not take a survey of your aliases before you post?
Hey, knock yourself out. Survey away. Good luck.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#74090 Sep 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a filthy vile demon..........
You forgot racist, bigot and hate hahaha. Nice try.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74093 Sep 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
After Zimmerman trial, senator proposing more diverse jury pools
Last Updated: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 9:12 PM
TALLAHASSEE --
From the shooting, to the investigation, and even the members of the jury, the topic of race permeated the George Zimmerman trial.
It was an almost all-white jury that acquitted him, which has since raised even more questions about race.
Now, there's a proposal to require juries to be more diverse.
It’s something residents like Joe Foster support.
“Any serious matter such as this, you have to have the right representation, or it wouldn't be a trial. It would be a hung jury. It would be a witch hunt,” said Foster.
Democratic State Senator Gwen Margolis is behind a proposal that would require a jury to look like the demographics of the county where trial is held.
In Seminole County, where Zimmerman’s trial took place, that would have meant more men and potentially more minorities.
Lawmakers now find themselves at the sensitive intersection of race and justice after the controversial trial.
While demographically reflective juries may sound like a good idea, critics argue they'd be anything but fair.
Some lawyers say picking jurors on the basis of race and sex could shrink the pool of truly impartial jurors.
Democratic Representative Alan Williams says justice can only be done when that pool is as diverse as the public at large.
“This is just another step to make sure that the judicial process is as fair as it can possibly be for all involved, both the victims and sometimes the folks who are accused of committing the crime,” said Williams.
Deciding what's fair is a matter of debate, which lawmakers are about to have.
You overlook a simple fact.
Trayvon Martin had legal resprsentation, as does any plaintiff or defendant.
The jurors were screened by both councils of both sides and the jury was agreed upon.
That is what jury selection is all about. Both sides get to question potential jurors to be as sure as possible that the jury will be impartial.
Any type Affirmative Action introduction to our jury system taints the pool and destroys it's impartiality.
There were blacks and hispanics and probably Cubans in the jury pool. They were rejected for one reason or another. Maybe you could check into that and find out.
It is a person's ability to be impartial, not their ancestry or color, that reigns supreme in jury selection and rightfully so.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74094 Sep 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you've not read about him nor seen his pictures. He was white.
Not so. The only thing that is obvious on this post page, is that I said he was olive. Why I said it escapes you apparently. That's OK.

Again, what does the color of that particular person's skin have to do with how many blacks are shooting other blacks in our inner cities?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) Thu PATRIOT DVC 218
2014 UFUSoft Thanksgiving Day Gifts,15% OFF,30%... Nov 26 abby 1
Sanford woman gets year for embezzling $1.4 mil... (Feb '08) Nov 15 brooklynn52 24
Lake Mary dance-studio owner gets 61/2 years in... (Nov '08) Nov 5 sheepdog4961 61
Strip club manager, bouncers charged with beati... Oct '14 Justin 1
Review: Abbey's Housekeeping Personnel (Jul '09) Oct '14 meme 25
Review: Sanford Bail Bonds Oct '14 Gerardo 1
Sanford Dating
Find my Match

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sanford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sanford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News