Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
56,601 - 56,620 of 65,544 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>oh , sorry x-ray, not you, i was just adding to your comment to someone else. your cool man.
Okay, we good.

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
lets hope the beat up boy tells his story on the libby media outlets and libby talk show circuit. do you think thats going to happen ? Noooo...
Noooo...because there is no such thing. The preposterous myth of "liberal media" has been around forever, phony as it is. But liberal talk shows? Are you kidding? Talk shows are ENTIRELY from the extremist right. Unless you're talking about them going to "Democracy Now!" where are these supposed "liberal talk shows"?

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that would ever happen. White people are too civilized even at that age. If anything, a white might pick a fight with a black, but a one-on-one event because whites have dignity. We don't have that tribal instinct to gather and beat one person.
Not only are white people not ANY more civilized than black people, racist scum like you has exactly zero dignity.

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>stop watching MSNBC. its liberal propaganda
With a couple of exceptions, they have moderately progressive OPINION (not propaganda) programs. Their news programming is entirely seperate from the opinion programming and has exactly zero political bias.
The propaganda is the right wing propaganda coming from Fox, where there is no separation between opinion and the "news" programming

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
These savage bastards can thank their lucky stars Im not the father of this inocent boy. Now get this. Some liberal white appeasers and Afrikan racists have said this wasnt racially motivated. They downplay it by saying the white boy wouldnt buy drugs from the evil demon Afrikans thats why they beat him. So I guess that makes it alright? What crock of shit from Americas most low class forms of life!
Ive posted this several times and Topix keeps erasing it. I wonderr why? Could it be more affirmative action by a liberal media source or just some asshole not wanting to admit the truth that black on white crime is a HUGE problem that America refuses to address. Had this young man been able to reach a fire extinguisher or a hammer or knife to defend himself Im sure he would have been accused of some sort of racist bullshit. These savage bastards need to be killed real dead real fast.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
There is no liberal media. Black on white crime is NOT a huge problem, what IS is the racism of scumbags like you. American refuses to address the TRUTH, that there is still discrimination and bigotry against black people, that there is no such THING as "Afrikan racists." White people do not experience racism, they only cause it and express it and celebrate it.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly Juror B29 said:
"George Zimmerman got away with murder," she said. "But you can't get away from God. And at the end of the day, he's going to have a lot of questions and answers he has to deal with.[But] the law couldn't prove it."
I believe - if it is not God - but someone will ask Zimmerman the questions and the answers will reveal the truth.
One out of six... Whoo Who? Yet she voted for acquittal. Also... If one feels his/her life is in danger, all force necessary to alleviate the danger is permissible. When you have a 6'1" 165#'little boy', pounding you're head on concrete, we wonder if you would ax the same question?
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooo...because there is no such thing. The preposterous myth of "liberal media" has been around forever, phony as it is. But liberal talk shows? Are you kidding? Talk shows are ENTIRELY from the extremist right. Unless you're talking about them going to "Democracy Now!" where are these supposed "liberal talk shows"?
abc, cbs, nbc, msnbc, huffington post, every major periodical
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are white people not ANY more civilized than black people, racist scum like you has exactly zero dignity.
you need to try some time in detroit black area toledo, new orleans philadelphia, baltimore, get educated then come back and tell, not just 6 months but do a tour of duty check out those creatures up close and uncomfortable
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no liberal media. Black on white crime is NOT a huge problem, what IS is the racism of scumbags like you. American refuses to address the TRUTH, that there is still discrimination and bigotry against black people, that there is no such THING as "Afrikan racists." White people do not experience racism, they only cause it and express it and celebrate it.
would be great if that were true, if you believe it and the media believes it start the recompensation of the victims of this racism by your government and promptly, it would never happen because the incidents are so horrendous and so prolific that they cannot find a way to fund it even with the mass printing of paper money, the mere fact that you yourself have never motivated or pushed to effect this in an effort to prove your point indicates that you too know the truth, black racism is a world wide problem and growing, and if it were solved few problems of any magnatude exists

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>everytime you tell everyone where george is he gets hundreds of autograph seekers. hes running out of his pictures standing with one foot on the head of a dead black gangster that hes signs.
I wonder how long until he gets to shoot another gang banger that attacks him??

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe others would take you more seriously if you took on one alias, register it, and stop posted fraudulently as me, SpoogeSponge?

PS: Before you can get into law school, you have to graduate from college... and high school before that...
Nobody takes you seriously..........LOL

You are the one that 90 percent laughs at..........

What happened to that guilty verdict you promised everyone??

Zim walks and you burn down your hood
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

The Afrikans in America are going to meet the truth and it shouldnt be too long. Common sense tells anyone that the more you suck out of the bank and dont replenish the bank one day it will go empty. The Afrikans offer 0 for the USA. When the funds dry up they will be sitting there with their hand outstetched as always. But with no education, job skills or work experience. Thats good because it will lead to them rioting and looting on a large scale which will in turn lead to their extermination. Thats where we are headed. The USA is already broke but continues to dodge the issue and spend more. This cannot last forever. Hahaha I await the day with a smile!
Oakie From the Skokie

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

bannedagain2 wrote:
<quoted text> Chicago would be a great place for this dude to live, or die depending on how many indiscriminate shootings there are on any given day
He'd sh!t himself if he ever had to stay overnight on the south side. He'd definitely be singing a new song.

These holier than thou lib-nuts never even worked or lived in the enword community, cause if they did, they'd be helping us to lock up these criminals and throw away the key.

He can keep on singing about peace till he catches one that rips right up his ass. Then he'll be singing a new tune, if he's still breathing.

I don't like to put down people or places but some folks from Oklahomo are really dumb uneducated numbnut basturds.

This guy is living proof.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Oakie From the Skokie wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd sh!t himself if he ever had to stay overnight on the south side. He'd definitely be singing a new song.
These holier than thou lib-nuts never even worked or lived in the enword community, cause if they did, they'd be helping us to lock up these criminals and throw away the key.
He can keep on singing about peace till he catches one that rips right up his ass. Then he'll be singing a new tune, if he's still breathing.
I don't like to put down people or places but some folks from Oklahomo are really dumb uneducated numbnut basturds.
Hers an outcast no doubt. Had a buddy that was in Chicongo not long ago. He said it sounded like a shooting range there all night long. Hahaha. I think its great that the Afrikans refuse to address their own problems. All team Whitey needs to do is start a free Saturday Night Special giveawy program so they can "defend" themselves in the ghettos. That would surely speed up the extermination process. I notice where their king is using HUD to further integrate more white communities. Thats a funny program that never has worked. What makes a clean higher class crime free area? Getting the hell away from the Afrikans! So its a no brainmer again..... If your area is targeted to more forced integration by some stupid federal govt program sell and sell quick BEFORE the prices drop. This may be great news for the real estate market. Thousands of white folks looking for new homes in a blackless area Hahaha.
FLlCKER

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Oakie From the Skokie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Shawanta hear about that record 920 pounder tuna?
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

As a white person, I am ashamed of the comments above.

Ugly amerikkkkkans the whole lot of you,

Sad
FLlCKER

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
Sad
In other words one of your kids have had a black baby

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

bannedagain2 wrote:
<quoted text> " Fruit" that is really not PC ,barefoot. Just because you are on the down low doesn't mean everyone else is.
You ought to put something on that zipper cut you have on your chin, Shug.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody takes you seriously..........LOL
For $10, anyone can take you anyway they want, HomoOne.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
Sad
and the decent persons of americaa are ashamed of you, time you get educated and look at the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Sanford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••