Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,342

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#68642 Jul 16, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>this case was plastered all over the news because it involved a stupid "stand your ground" law that the NRA pushed off on people.. I remember the early news of this very well. And as to the other horrific crime yes it did made national news and was talked about and will be reported on again when it goes to trial... but reality is everyone agrees the scumbags are guilty and no one doubts there guilt.. they will either get executed or life in prison... no shocker ... no flucked up technicality law to excuse them like zipperhead and guess what ... no news then... so grow up
This trial never used SYG as it's defense....Never....totally, Self Defense.....

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#68643 Jul 16, 2013
DOA wrote:
<quoted text>It's you Liberal Pigs that feel your Inferior.
As someone who believes he's superior to us "liberal pigs", learning how to spell might help your case.

Location hidden

#68644 Jul 16, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
We do know that if Zimmerman had stayed in his vehicle and not chased Trayvon down, Trayvon would never have had to defend himself and would never have been murdered in cold blood.
Zimmerman had the right to defend himself. Trayvon did not.
Exactly which side are you on?

Location hidden

#68648 Jul 16, 2013
DOA wrote:
<quoted text> The shoe fit's, wear it MF.
Still having trouble with the English language I see.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#68649 Jul 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
Free candy an scooter rides to all boys.
I have chocolate, gummy worms, 50 kinds of candy for all little boy's.
Special visit from a miniature fireman.
Quit Advertising!

Location hidden

#68661 Jul 16, 2013
larry ebt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo homegirl.
You prove SREGGIN aren't criminals, they never raped old women, handicapped women, robbed helpless people like in nursing homes, hospitals, and how your number 1 THUG didn't attack hero George, then people won't know your a joke.
Good luck.
Remedial help is available, both for your difficulties with the English language and your dyslexia.
jackson

Lexington, KY

#68662 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>aaaawww what a shame ..your totally wrong again... bet that happens often ... I mean after all you are from texASS.. sorry morazz but the picture is of me.. taken in my apartment bathroom... you can see my purple shower curtain and my sink....
I know it sucks being wrong all the time like you but that's what happens to people from the south
We'd all be better off to just ignore you -- you have nothing of value to add to any discussion, and certainly not a civil one.
Buffalo Bill

Bucharest, Romania

#68663 Jul 16, 2013
aaaawww what a shame ..your totally wrong again... bet that happens often ... I mean after all you are from texASS.. sorry morazz but the picture is of me.. taken in my apartment bathroom... you can see my purple shower curtain and my sink....
Why do hookers always have their pictures taken in the bathroom?
Buffalo Bill

Bucharest, Romania

#68664 Jul 16, 2013
Al Sharpton is calling for more demonstrations against Zimmerman.

I hope this guy dies!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#68665 Jul 16, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheels, you are such an idiot, how many times do you have to be told that Neighborhood watch groups are not regulated by ANY set rules
Wipe your chin, Sticky.

(quote)

George Zimmerman violated all the basic rules of neighborhood watch volunteering. The most egregious rule he violated is the carrying of a concealed weapon. Neighborhood watch volunteers are repeatedly told that they are not the police and have no authority to act as “sworn personnel.”

Why, then, carry and conceal a weapon while you are volunteering on neighborhood watch?

Another rule violation: Getting involved with a crime, making an arrest, or injecting yourself in the situation. This is according to the National Neighborhood Watch Institute (NNWI).

The NNWI Participants Handbook states,“Always remember that your responsibility is to report crime. Do not take any risks to prevent a crime or try to make an arrest. The responsibility for apprehending criminals belongs to the police/sheriff.”

Neighborhood Watch participants act as additional “eyes and ears” for law enforcement. They do not take the law into their own hands.

On the 9-1-1 call with police, Zimmerman told the 9-1-1 dispatcher that he was following Martin, and the dispatcher told him “you don’t need to do that.” Zimmerman was told to back off and stop tracking Treyvon Martin.

+++

Proved you wrong...again...

Location hidden

#68666 Jul 16, 2013
Buffalo Bill wrote:
I hope this guy dies!
You want Zimmerman to die? A bit harsh, wot?
Buffalo Bill

Bucharest, Romania

#68667 Jul 16, 2013
Sharpton ain't gonna quit until more people end up dead.
Buffalo Bill

Bucharest, Romania

#68668 Jul 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin, Sticky.
(quote)
George Zimmerman violated all the basic rules of neighborhood watch volunteering. The most egregious rule he violated is the carrying of a concealed weapon. Neighborhood watch volunteers are repeatedly told that they are not the police and have no authority to act as “sworn personnel.”
Why, then, carry and conceal a weapon while you are volunteering on neighborhood watch?
Another rule violation: Getting involved with a crime, making an arrest, or injecting yourself in the situation. This is according to the National Neighborhood Watch Institute (NNWI).
The NNWI Participants Handbook states,“Always remember that your responsibility is to report crime. Do not take any risks to prevent a crime or try to make an arrest. The responsibility for apprehending criminals belongs to the police/sheriff.”
Neighborhood Watch participants act as additional “eyes and ears” for law enforcement. They do not take the law into their own hands.
On the 9-1-1 call with police, Zimmerman told the 9-1-1 dispatcher that he was following Martin, and the dispatcher told him “you don’t need to do that.” Zimmerman was told to back off and stop tracking Treyvon Martin.
+++
Irrelevent.

NOT GUILTY!

Go empty your ass-bag!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#68669 Jul 16, 2013
Buffalo Bill wrote:
I hope this guy dies!
It is a faint hope.

EVERYONE dies, you will too, you complete Fool.

Why don't you hope for something with substance, something that will make the world a better place, something that we all can be proud of?

Why, of course, you should hope for your own death!

Make us proud!

You Fool.
Buffalo Bill

Bucharest, Romania

#68670 Jul 16, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You want Zimmerman to die? A bit harsh, wot?
Very funny Larr!

Bad things happen to those who chase their tails.

Ask Traybon.
UNhyphenated American

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#68672 Jul 16, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly which side are you on?
Unlike you,a mere parrot of a union drone, most Unhyphenated-Americans are for the truth and justice in this matter no matter where it takes them. Not the counter logically brain dead lib racist reflex to side with the Hyphenated-Amerikan just because of some warped sense of guilt. WHAT! Are you saying he is inferior, a Hyphenated-Amerikan with slave blood and needs perpetual help.
The thug was proven to have sucker punched, then took to his stunned and hapless victim ,Zimmerman, to the ground for a ground and pounding-a life threatening beating causing Zimm to scream like a lil girl and finally save himself thank GOD he had a CCW as no one would help him. Inconvenient for you, comrade? To F-ing bad!
Ralph

Coleman, MI

#68674 Jul 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin, Sticky.
(quote)
George Zimmerman violated all the basic rules of neighborhood watch volunteering. The most egregious rule he violated is the carrying of a concealed weapon. Neighborhood watch volunteers are repeatedly told that they are not the police and have no authority to act as &#8220;sworn personnel.&#8221;
The NNWI Participants Handbook states, &#8220;Always remember that your responsibility is to report crime. Do not take any risks to prevent a crime or try to make an arrest. The responsibility for apprehending criminals belongs to the police/sheriff.&#8221;
Neighborhood Watch participants act as additional &#8220;eyes and ears&#8221; for law enforcement. They do not take the law into their own hands.
On the 9-1-1 call with police, Zimmerman told the 9-1-1 dispatcher that he was following Martin, and the dispatcher told him &#8220;you don&#8217;t need to do that.&#8221; Zimmerman was told to back off and stop tracking Treyvon Martin.
+++
The only thing you proved is that you are an absolute blithering idiot.
Buffalo Bill

Bucharest, Romania

#68675 Jul 16, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a faint hope.
EVERYONE dies, you will too, you complete Fool.
Why don't you hope for something with substance, something that will make the world a better place, something that we all can be proud of?
Why, of course, you should hope for your own death!
Make us proud!
You Fool.
Sorry to disappoint your rabid ass but nothing good is going to come out of this thing, short of a civil war.

Your death would certainly make this world a better place.

My death would only accelerate the worlds demise.

Either way,...YOU LOSE!

Now GFY!

Location hidden

#68677 Jul 16, 2013
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny Larr!
Bad things happen to those who chase their tails.
Ask Traybon.
In Trayvon's case, the tail was Zimmerman. It could have been worse for him.
Buffalo Bill

Bucharest, Romania

#68680 Jul 16, 2013
All the enwords are out burning, looting, and terrorizing their own communities.

I hope the enwords boycott Florida like they're threatening to do,.... less enwords is a good thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Backup Kids DVD collection to Windows Laptop fo... Feb 25 HaileyLi 1
Black History Month kicks off with guest speake... Feb 11 Lucky 1
Review: Vapor And Co (Oct '13) Jan '15 Consumer M 3
Kidnap accusation against homeless man under re... (Jan '09) Jan '15 Understand123 9
Lake Mary Church and Sex Offender warning Jan '15 floridasky1991 1
Jimmy schafer Jan '15 Jo Anna 1
George Zimmerman arrested on aggravated assault... Jan '15 George Wallace 1
Sanford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:12 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:12PM
Jameis Winston Interviews with Buccaneers: Latest Details and Reaction
NBC Sports 3:01 PM
Jameis Winston has predraft meeting with Buccaneers
NBC Sports 8:42 PM
Josh McCown discusses his decision to join the Browns
Bleacher Report 9:40 PM
Weighing Pros and Cons of Bucs' Top FA Targets
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
How Should the Bucs Fill Their Biggest Holes?