Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#65159 Jul 7, 2013
queif buttlick wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, 40 seconds. Blows holes in your theory that Zimmerman called the police to cover his own ass for a cold blooded murder
Forty seconds

So much for your theory that it took 30 minutes.

PS: I am responsible for what I actually say, not for you have to make up after being proved wrong.

It was the pedophile's intention to detain Martin- he was a cop wannabe and wanted to show off his prowess to the local PD.

But as we know: the short sh!t had a bad temper.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#65162 Jul 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We've all heard the tape and see the transcript and he all know that your pedophile ignored the Sanford police dispatcher after telling him he would comply.
We all know that your pedophile decided he would show the Sanford Police Department how he would handle it if only he were a real cop and your pedophile took off after the Martin boy with one thought in his head: he'd be the hero, and he'd capture this 'suspect' who turned out to be a boy on the way home from buying a bag of candy.
barefoot2626.

Yes. You are right. "The news" are able to incite anti-Zimmerman hysteria and confusion because few Martin supporters have command of the English language. A good example of this is a 19 year old African who admitted - under oath - that despite 11 years of being beneficiary to hard earned taxpayer money the Government expended to "educate" her - she was unable to read simple written English.

An example of "the news" playing on ignorance is its implanting in the minds of Martin supporters the notion that somehow when George used the term "suspect" that he was a police wantabe simpleton who was out of his league. The fact is, though, the etymology of both "suspect" and "suspicious" are derived from the same source, the Latin suspectus, "suspect, or as one might say, suspicious"

Source: http://tinyurl.com/lz24wr8

Ronald
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#65163 Jul 7, 2013
queif buttlick wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have me confused with somebody else. The police were on the scene within seconds after the shooting. So how could Zimmerman have planned to murder Martin with the police on their way? He cut it very close, yes?
And why aren't you havng my posts removed? Does my name get you excited? Does it whip you up into a frenzy? Do you drool over the possibilities? Were you sweet on Trayvon? Do you lament the loss of his meatpole? Or are you just disillusioned over the loss of a fellow gayboy?
These reptiles have the power and are giddy thinking that men and women who play by the rules will continue to pay the freight in a declining economy and nation. The old movies warning of secular and biblical ways of living is the truth. How do you stop people who proclaim "you are not my judge" as they do not see what is happening. Calling others haters as the cost to raise a child becomes laughable. The only common sense option is to not get married and to not have children that you will take care of. Government is telling you that you are on your own at this point. Raising taxes, fees, fines and hidden costs in both public and private concerns is getting more and more scrutiny. Fellas, stop getting married. If you are white, you are a target. There is no hate in this, just practicality unless you and others together start hiding your resources and form communities not influenced by the growing evil. And we see our families and extended families in a general sense. That is proof enough.

Location hidden

#65164 Jul 7, 2013
Ronald wrote:
"The news" are able to incite anti-Zimmerman
It doesn't take a college education to understand exactly what happened and the bigots in the pedophile apologists brigade in this forum speak for themselves loud and clear.
Lesson not Learned

Mount Hope, WV

#65165 Jul 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take a college education to understand exactly what happened and the bigots in the pedophile apologists brigade in this forum speak for themselves loud and clear.
We all took it for granted you never had a college education, or any education for that matter. And as for pedophiles, as much as you reference bodily functions and gay sex, we all also take it for granted your are a gay deviant. But a proud one. Don't hide what you are.
Truth

Rome, GA

#65166 Jul 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>We've all heard the tape and see the transcript and he all know that your pedophile ignored the Sanford police dispatcher after telling him he would comply.

We all know that your pedophile decided he would show the Sanford Police Department how he would handle it if only he were a real cop and your pedophile took off after the Martin boy with one thought in his head: he'd be the hero, and he'd capture this 'suspect' who turned out to be a boy on the way home from buying a bag of candy.
LOL. Zimmerman called police numerous times to scum like Martin in his neighborhood. Many arrests were made and he never attempted to apprehend those either. Also no proof in trial he continued to follow. Also there is no law against following. Looks like your idiotic theory is shot down once again. LOL
Truth

Rome, GA

#65167 Jul 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Forty seconds

So much for your theory that it took 30 minutes.

PS: I am responsible for what I actually say, not for you have to make up after being proved wrong.

It was the pedophile's intention to detain Martin- he was a cop wannabe and wanted to show off his prowess to the local PD.

But as we know: the short sh!t had a bad temper.
LOL. State has no evidence he attempted to detain Martin. Your assumptions of Zimmerman's intentions are irrelevant. As all your idiotic posts.
Truth

Rome, GA

#65168 Jul 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't take a college education to understand exactly what happened and the bigots in the pedophile apologists brigade in this forum speak for themselves loud and clear.
What the state can prove and what the witnesses saw must be above your third grade education barefoot.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#65169 Jul 7, 2013
THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD must have human rights freedom and free choices of fundamental liberty righteous rights to live or move to reside in places having these anywhere, for they do not have at where they are.

People can choose not to live by their old grand-parents places, or barns, or farms or inner cities if finding too corrupted or too MANY BUSYBODIES(nosy snoopy people or big brothers snooping) troubling them.

Workers and security guards at bar places would harass and even beat non-smoker customers because they think non-smokers would spend less on alcoholic drinks. Yet other workers would even go along with bad people for being silent and corrupted, and besides, workers don't even have such rights to say something, or else would be told by leaking secrecy and be disciplined
If nothing can do and can change the corrupted establishment, people are having such bad and ugly environment, then they can move to other lands with other people have societies of great value, no corruption and liberty rights and privacy freedom, with no snooping on public at all.

Countries around the world must keep on building societies and be supported, so that humans have choices for their human rights freedom and free choices of fundamental liberty righteous rights to live or move to reside, on the planet.

Many countries would not do as US does on snooping programs, while people can file charges if such snooping occurs too extremely for unjustified reasons to them. Then the human rights free choices societies will be rewarded with building excellent rules and systems for all the dignified people's needs, and for many needy people, and many those who are thirsty for all these can move to, and they will be dynamic, as all these are constructive and valuable.

Countries on the planet are facing the radicalism of US doing the coalition of wiling again (as if like the standpoint of Iraq war), as some of those are the willing, like countries, Austria, France, Italy and Spain, by joining US to pursue on the Snowden case like the Iraq war. Spain did wrong to conduct the detour of airplane going to Bolivia because being one of the wiling. First, there were no facts of truth of full evidences of Snowden on board airplane and that was ugliness of Spain. Then in doing the detour of airplane is another wrongdoing by messing up a lot to make bad troubles. Countries can choose not to be with the willing or joining so that the world is not being made so bad, corrupted without rules.

US has damaged relationship with many countries by chasing Snowden, by creating destructive way of International disorder. Whether US has broken International regulations which can be sued or penalized, as those people so concerned are saying of the wrongs and wrongdoing of such,which are making the world in chaos. US way of doing is not the new world's needs and wants. US ought not make the world to be bad in volatility in addition to further suffer more harms of relation and economy, by doing too extreme on Snowden story and violate International rules and systems. It ought to let its people have free choices, and not suppress human rights freedom of choices of dissidents (e.g., Snowden), ADVERSARIES, AND non-believers and let them move to places where they belong and want, just as other countries do to their dissidents by taking lots from their homeland to US.

The world must be a free world with freedom liberty choices for all, so that human rights freedom and free choices of fundamental liberty righteous privacy rights exist in many places around the world, that all people can have basic free rights values to live everywhere and anywhere.
Truth

Rome, GA

#65170 Jul 7, 2013
Barefoot you might want to grease the axles on that chair. I heard there will be a discount on televisions after the not guilty verdict.
UN-Hyphenated American

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#65171 Jul 7, 2013
Reasonable doubt, that is all that the law commands and the jury should consider. These two "Doctor Bombays" the Pathologists/paid liars for the State are an embarrassment to the profession. Can't wait for a real Physician, Dr. Di Maio, to teach the jury how man times GZ was hit(10 to 20), what are the brain responses to a sucker punch in the nose COULD be and what all the head bangings on the concrete COULD be! And what could a GSW to the heart do to a young man before he dies. TM could live for several minutes, true. AND he COULD talk and COULD move/crawl a bit and COULD pull his hands under him again after GZ placed them out. Ever see a hunting show where a high powered rifle(two to three times the energy of a 9mm) hit the 200# deer in the heart and both lungs and great vessels in the chest? Well, it runs 50-100 yds often before dropping and dying!!! You see, that is all reasonable doubt for the jury to consider and to find GZ did defend himself as the law in Fl allows. Acquitted of all charges as the scared judge could not do- she did not want the 'responsibility' of the riots on her watch.
Cat74

United States

#65174 Jul 7, 2013
There are lessons to be learned here. Don't bring Skittles to a gun fight, and don't sneak up on an innocent with the idea you can overtake him by knocking him unconscience, and stealing his gun. Justice is swift.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#65175 Jul 7, 2013
sooty wrote:
You lost haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
but his parents and lawyers won they got a million.
YOU however lost this one. Thank God
their judiciall system is all about what lawyers can award themselves

Location hidden

#65176 Jul 7, 2013
Lesson not Learned wrote:
<quoted text>
We all took it for granted
Let me know what that final vote of all your aliases was.

Location hidden

#65177 Jul 7, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So allow me to understand what you just stated, anybody who disagrees with you is a bigot and a pedophile apologist?
You are a bigot and a pedophile apologist.

I don't care if you agree with me or not.

Best of luck getting straight.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#65178 Jul 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
barefoot2626.

Yes. I agree. Ever since Big Government began using hard earned taxpayer money to fund its Affirmative Action programs, just because the beneficiaries spend 2, 4, 6, or more years in Government institutions of higher "learning" in no way means they have become educated.

We who are the objects of your buffoonery would appreciate your trying to get hold of your emotions and quit using the " W " word.

Ronald

Location hidden

#65179 Jul 7, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
You make post on this forum at the rate of about 5 per hour sixteen hours a day
Most people can understand it takes thirty seconds to respond to one of your posts, and do let me know when you get the calculation of how many you post.

Make sure you add in your aliases.

Let me know if you number is higher or lower than mine.

And then ask me if I care.
Pompano Jack

Niceville, FL

#65180 Jul 7, 2013
With John Good's eye witness testimony that has Zimmerman on the ground with Martin on top beating him MMA style......what part of the law suggests you can't defend yourself in that situation?

Location hidden

#65181 Jul 7, 2013
UN-Hyphenated American wrote:
Reasonable doubt, that is all that the law commands and the jury should consider.
There is no doubt.

Putting aside the burden of proof in an affirmative defense is on the accused.

The pedophile was pretending to be a cop and things went wrong for him.
Neighbor

Tulsa, OK

#65182 Jul 7, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> His boyfriend is probably disappointed . 2" no wonder he is so depressed that he is on topix 24/7/365
The queer pedophile barefoot 2626 doesn't have a boyfriend. At least, not a real one, he may have something in his nightstand drawer, but nothing alive. That is why he is so hateful. He is too disgusting to get a boyfriend. If a queer can't get sex he must be EXTREMELY repulsive!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin (May '13) Sat Vexobrien 44
glenn baxter - trample serpents media Jan 13 The Peoples Media 13
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Jan 12 The Peoples Media 908
News Islamic group banned after visit to Seminole cl... (Jun '08) Jan 10 Go Blue Forever 445
MPORTANT Message To EVERYONE Investigating #Piz... Jan 9 The Peoples Media 3
MPORTANT Message To EVERYONE Investigating #Piz... Jan 9 The Peoples Media 1
News Judge's brother, a convicted murderer, is back ... (Mar '08) Jan 9 The Peoples Media 100

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages