Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#64705 Jul 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And WTF did you get that information from? Your neighbor or something?
These Martin ghetto rats have a imagination gone wild.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Location hidden

#64706 Jul 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so too. He also uses a couple of aliases such as Big Bad Johnson and Big Bad John Roberts. The problem is people get sick of him and stop responding, so he changes his name and spews the same garbage.
Whatever he calls himself, ignore him, and eventually he'll go away.
Like the resident pervert who uses so many names he doesn't remember them all?

People are sick of you, yet your continue to post.
Bluntforce

Ashburn, VA

#64708 Jul 5, 2013
Tikk wrote:
<quoted text>
Racial slurs, commment... are irrelevent and pointless to me.
As is the truth, it would seem.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#64714 Jul 5, 2013
Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
These Martin ghetto rats have a imagination gone wild.
They are trying to convince each other, that the prosecution has done a splendid job......It's kinda hard, when O'Mara has done a better job, with the same witness's.....

Jumping Jim

Location hidden

#64716 Jul 5, 2013
Inspector Beaver 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're assuming that Trayvon and zazz had brain activity to begin with. Trying to convince zazz of anything is like trying to take chicken from a tar baby.
You got that right, Zazz and a few other hateful ghetto rats on this blog are devoid of any logic, they are out to get Zimmerman no matter what, and will lie and deny anything to accomplish that.

Example: They are oblivious to the fact that Zimmerman had a broken nose and bashed head as the result of the physical confrontation with Martin. To these low life bottom feeder of society that is meaningless even though it proves that Zimmerman was attacked. They still continue to call Martin a child even though his conduct is that of a hardened street punk who is also a dope head.

Location hidden

#64718 Jul 5, 2013
Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right, Zazz and a few other hateful ghetto rats on this blog are devoid of any logic, they are out to get Zimmerman no matter what, and will lie and deny anything to accomplish that.
Example: They are oblivious to the fact that Zimmerman had a broken nose and bashed head as the result of the physical confrontation with Martin. To these low life bottom feeder of society that is meaningless even though it proves that Zimmerman was attacked. They still continue to call Martin a child even though his conduct is that of a hardened street punk who is also a dope head.
..Exactly, their twisted reasoning being, he should have been injured more....as though, the difference between right and wrong, is measured by degrees....Racism within the blacks is the worst....
BIP Sux

Newport News, VA

#64719 Jul 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile insisted Martin stuck him bewteen 20 and 30 times.
Yes, look at the photos.
Two scratches on the back of the head the size of a grain of rice.
The pedophile held his 9mm one foot in front of his face with one hand and pulled the trigger while the boy was screaming for mercy.
Gee... I wonder what happened?
Never fire a 9mm before, eh?
Hush BIP ...you got nothing new...yaaaaaaaaaaawn.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#64722 Jul 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You POS racist. He's not on welfare now, he's living off blood money.
He was on welfare when he murdered an unarmed teenaged boy.
He never did a drive by? How do you know? He said he wanted to kill Mexicans.
If Trayvon had been white you would be insisting on death for Zimmerman.
Hey Zazz, practically every attempt to get the progressive broadcasters to show the real racial crime in America is stymied. That blah, blah, blah if blah, blah was white crap is just that...CRAP! We are tired of seeing our friends, relatives, wives and children getting assaulted, raped, murdered and so much more by those azz holes. Governments have a way of dealing with these things when its bad enough. And you love government. So with all of the crumbs it has given what you want by force on others, it has also become a state of tyranny that will strike like a snake with all its venom when it sees fit. The responsible people have been conditioned to accept this. You see it all over. And that is the death knell when the bottom falls out. You will beg when this happens and there will be no compassion. Reaping what you sowed.

Location hidden

#64725 Jul 5, 2013
Worst part is, they could'nt chose a worse case to act out, about.....Pro-Minority Media and their Pseudo-Leaders have race-baited a case, where an aggressive, violent teen attacked the wrong guy......They would be better served to pick their battles better.....
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#64726 Jul 5, 2013
The mother is going on the stand! Stop this! "My baby...my baby"!

Location hidden

#64733 Jul 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Which makes one wonder if any of these pro-Martin people have ever been attacked or in a fight before. Or if they ever had a loved one attacked before.
They write as if Zimmerman should have been doing a self-evaluation as he was getting beat.
I usually don't wish bad on anybody, but in this case, I will. If Zimmerman is found guilty on anything in this trial, I hope all pro-Martin people get attacked on some rainy night and get the snot beat out of them; not because of any hatred I have for them, but because I want them to understand how Zimmerman felt before he pulled the trigger of that gun. I want them feel the fear of death not knowing what this strangers intent is. I want them to experience the helplessness that Zimmerman experienced on that night. Maybe then they will understand why we want Zimmerman freed.
I agree, but they should chose their battle's better....this was such a weak, go nowhere case....George Zimmerman will be acquited....no doubt....The african-american communitys clueless, leaders and the media are highly responsible for turning up the focus, by RACE-BAITING AND LYNCHMOB MENTALITY.....What has been a big plus, is for American's all, to observe how dangerous Media can become, if left to their own greed and pro-black agenda.....Post-Event, we need the Congress and FCC to tighten up the rules, for what serves as actual...NEWS NETWORKS.....
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#64735 Jul 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I just addressed Zazz for that very reason.
I can understand when somebody lies to me, but I'll never understand how people can lie to themselves, and actually believe their own lies. It's amazing.
You are one of the biggest, baddest liar, here! If you are not related to Captain Z, you have no excuse to blatantly lie on his behalf - It shows a pattern of your actual propensity to lie.....

Go check your breath, it does stink....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#64736 Jul 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile insisted Martin stuck him bewteen 20 and 30 times.
Yes, look at the photos.
Two scratches on the back of the head the size of a grain of rice.
The pedophile held his 9mm one foot in front of his face with one hand and pulled the trigger while the boy was screaming for mercy.
Gee... I wonder what happened?
Never fire a 9mm before, eh?
IA from Canada is all.
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#64737 Jul 5, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, but they should chose their battle's better....this was such a weak, go nowhere case....George Zimmerman will be acquited....no doubt....The african-american communitys clueless, leaders and the media are highly responsible for turning up the focus, by RACE-BAITING AND LYNCHMOB MENTALITY.....What has been a big plus, is for American's all, to observe how dangerous Media can become, if left to their own greed and pro-black agenda.....Post-Event, we need the Congress and FCC to tighten up the rules, for what serves as actual...NEWS NETWORKS.....
Nope!
Sanford police tried to sweep the kid's murder under the rug... That's perceived by many as a lack of respect for the lives of poor Americans.

_ When a white kid robbed and slaughter Bill Cosby's son, you did not hear from Al Sharpton, Jessee Jackon or any white Liberal activist; why? Local law-enforcement did their job.

- I guess, poor people are scared; they don't want Police Chiefs to try saving money by sweeping the murder of poor folks under the rug....

The outrage is mainly against a system perceived as providing justice only to those who are affluent members of the community, not just against Captain Z....
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#64740 Jul 5, 2013
If things get bad, and you see your own hurt, maimed or killed an dyou have had enough. when responding in kind. remember. Gorilla warfare tactics. Remember, hit and run the evil and leave no evidence. The government is your enemy. Has been for decades. Throughout history, freedom fighters left symbols to show the ruling elite. Whether fiction or real. One like Zorro, left a moniker Z..... leave a Z for Zim...for Zim...
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#64743 Jul 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Witness Alexis Carter Delivers A Brief Moment of Levity...
Captain Alexis Carter:“The fact that there were injuries, have a tendency to show, or support, the individual would feel that there was a ‘reasonable apprehension of fear’, but the fact that there wasn’t an injury at all doesn’t necessarily support that there was not an apprehension of fear”.
Don West - Question:“So,… you don’t have to wait until your almost dead in order to defend yourself”..
Carter - Answer:“No,.. oh no, I would advise… you probably don’t do that”.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/0...
hmmmm..... ya...GI Janie DOES seem to be the type that sh!t's his pants at the drop of a hat. But... just because HE says he's scared.... doesn't mean it's justified. Cuz... really... all one would have to do after put a bullet through someone is claim they were scared.... which is just what diaper wearing GI Jane is attempting to do. I realize inbred fright wing law makers in the south are a pretty stupid group.... but come on... they can't be THAT stupid. That would make it open season on just about anyone.

Location hidden

#64747 Jul 5, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope!
Sanford police tried to sweep the kid's murder under the rug... That's perceived by many as a lack of respect for the lives of poor Americans.
_ When a white kid robbed and slaughter Bill Cosby's son, you did not hear from Al Sharpton, Jessee Jackon or any white Liberal activist; why? Local law-enforcement did their job.
- I guess, poor people are scared; they don't want Police Chiefs to try saving money by sweeping the murder of poor folks under the rug....
The outrage is mainly against a system perceived as providing justice only to those who are affluent members of the community, not just against Captain Z....
...WELL THEN, FOLLOWING YOUR REASONING....Would'nt a quick, NOT GUILTY verdict, signal an extremely expensive and divisive end....An end, that Sanford Police had correctly called, from the beginning?.....American's as a whole are finally realizing that one race has been receiving preferential treatment, in too many ways....for too long now....The only reason this case was filed, is due to social, racial and criminal, black volatility......we both know that, correct?

Location hidden

#64749 Jul 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. I've said that for the longest time. Media people are brainwashers if you don't step back and question their motives.
We've been able to see how the media has manipulated people right here in these Travon forums. What made them think that the dispatcher told Zimmerman to stay in his car but he didn't? The media, that's what.
Of course, we straightened most of them out here by giving links to the actual 911 call and so forth, but I still hear black people calling radio shows and making this claim over and over. I've heard clips of news hosts saying the exact thing, that Zimmerman was told to stay in his truck until police arrived.
...I've gotten sick of hearing bullsh*t like.....He must be guilty cause he....Did'nt identify himself?.......He coulda stayed in his truck?......My favorite...He profiled Trayvon?.....Geez, when did common sense die?.....
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#64750 Jul 5, 2013
--------

Edward Snowden’s nightmare comes true

Snowden’s worst fear, by his own account, was that 'nothing will change.'| AP Photo
Close
By PHILIP EWING | 7/5/13 5:01 AM EDT

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/edward-...

----------

Because of what Obama said in the data collection in regard to telephone records and duration conversations, this shows the biased ground of controversy.

Too many politicians including former Bush, said too many words already about Snowden, as many of them called him a traitor, for this is another signal of radicalism in a new world phenomena.

And at the same time, it seems it is a further difficulty to believe when they say there will be a fair trial for Snowden.

From news reports, that generalizes telling Snowden does have a great International support.

US has to consider those who desert as coming up with the know-how to deal with it because it is a big country, by just knowing that people come and go everywhere.

Just like those dissidents, deserters, defectors, from anywhere escaping or going to US that other countries accept as is, US needs to come to terms with itself in the reality of facing this realistic new world.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#64757 Jul 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You POS racist.
Just report him.

Topix (Gannet, Tribune...) is under some heat for allowing these racial slurs to pass, straw... camel's back... etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deltona commissioner resigns in YouTube video o... 20 min overit 1
News 18 men arrested in sex sting at Volusia County ... 20 hr BullyTamer 6
Law enforcement caught Mon The Peoples Media 7
Looking for relative of Jeff Mayer Mon RonW 1
News Michael Rudisill, Sanford attorney, appointed j... (Jun '09) Aug 15 Mapgar38 32
Lcso same ol double standard (Jan '17) Aug 14 Hank 28
Workin man blues Aug 11 Hank 3

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages