Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66305 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Pompano Jack

Niceville, FL

#64343 Jul 4, 2013
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
The word is "sellout." There are a few others, people who decide that being rich, and getting richer, is more important than racial justice. The idea that his views are any more valid than the millions of black people who find what he's saying to be vile and disgusting is preposterous, but the extremist right makes him a poster boy and suddenly he's part of a "movement" in the eyes of the conservative media.
Carson cares about one person, and one alone--himself. He's the favorite of racists everywhere, and not only does he say EXACTLY the same things that they do, but now they have cover. "Oh, I'm not a racist, I LOVE Ben Carson and Walter Williams and Alan Keyes!"
You'll never get a better example of what liberal white guys really think about blacks in this country. Read this guy's post and consider the implications.....it's there for you to see.
Bluntforce

Canton, OH

#64345 Jul 4, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text> http://youtu.be/biadSUyWr0A
LOL! here's something for you to watch with picture and sound since your hillbilly az can barely read cavemonkey! lol! did you get your grade 1 bubba? lmao! fck you skunkhonkies!you know your history kracker, and your end, which is nearer than you think. I so look forward to the day.
You'd better quit posting your hate on Topix and get your black ass down to the welfare office ASAP to pick yourself up some more of Whitey' s cash money so you can buy some crack and malt liquor to celebrate the founding of this once great country. If they be closed, then I guess it'll be time to pull out that stolen gun and Rob the next CRACKER you see. And you chimps wonder why you never get anywhere in life? You're dumber than people give you credit for.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#64346 Jul 4, 2013
here is yo animal wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks—In 2011, the overall rate among blacks in the United States was 1,194.4 cases per 100,000, a 3.8% increase from the 2010 rate of 1,150.4 cases per 100,000. The rate of chlamydia among black women was over six times the rate among white women (1,563.0 and 232.7 per 100,000 women, respectively)(Figure O). The chlamydia rate among black men was over nine times the rate among white men (787.7 and 82.3 cases per 100,000 men, respectively).
Chlamydia rates were highest for blacks aged 15–19 and 20–24 years in 2011 (Table 11B). The chlamydia rate among black females aged 15–19 years was 7,507.1 cases per 100,000 women, which was almost six times the rate among white females in the same age group (1,301.5). The rate among black women aged 20–24 years was 4.8 times the rate among white women in the same age group (Table 11B).
In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54 percent of the population, but are responsible for 100 percent of homicide, 95 percent of rape, 94 percent of robbery, 84 percent of aggravated assault, and 93 percent of burglary.
Source: APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012
Weapons violations are committed by Blacks at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;
Blacks are caught receiving or buying stolen property at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;
Blacks are involved in prostitution at almost 4 times the rate for Whites;
Blacks are arrested for drug crimes at over 4 times the rate for Whites;
Blacks are more than three times as likely as Whites to be caught at forgery, counterfeiting, and fraud, and almost three times as likely to be caught at embezzlement;
Blacks are more than 3 times as likely to be thieves as Whites;
Blacks are more than 4 times as likely to commit assault as Whites;
Blacks are almost 4.5 times as likely to steal a motor vehicle;
Blacks are more than 5 times as likely to commit forcible rape as Whites;
Blacks are over 8 times as likely to commit murder as Whites;
Blacks are more than 10 times as likely to commit robbery as Whites;
Nearly 25% of all Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 are in jail or on probation - this does not include those wanted or awaiting trial;
For all violent crimes considered together, Blacks are almost 5.5 times more likely to commit violent criminal acts than Whites; all this according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report.
One disease is dead, now for the rest of you leeches.
yet blacks are only 12 % of the population . No wonder Zimmerman was wary of Martin aimlessly walking in the rain. Inner-city blacks should demand their community improve it's image rather than blaming the Police or white people for all of their problems
DOA

Morgantown, KY

#64348 Jul 4, 2013
I had to laugh at Juan Williams on Fox saying he couldn't imagine a Black Professor saying Zimmerman used his right of self defense to kill Trayvon.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#64350 Jul 4, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> The networks made up their "minds" a year ago. Zimmerman is guilt by PC. Fox has given both sides of this trial equal time and consideration .Other major news outlets have Zimmerman tried, convicted and serving his sentence with bubba a year ago
...I was shocked to see one of CNN's talking heads belittle the strength of the prosecution's case...duh, it's about time....They've done their harm(racebaiting and misrepresenting the trial), and now possibly searching for a fallback position.....Really surprised, that only you and i and several others have complained about this slanted coverage....that's a bit scary.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#64351 Jul 4, 2013
DOA wrote:
I had to laugh at Juan Williams on Fox saying he couldn't imagine a Black Professor saying Zimmerman used his right of self defense to kill Trayvon.
Though Fox has been unusually straight, with their trial coverage....they just can't help, slippin in a lie, once and awhile....Old Habit's Die Hard....lol....
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#64352 Jul 4, 2013
Prosecution Misconduct wrote:
Case against Zimmerman is WEAK! I get sick at my stomach watching the weak evidence on tv.
This crap could happen to any of us.
That's the part I don't understand. So many white people need to realize this case is important for the white race as a whole. If you cannot defend yourself against a savage black perp whats up? We need to support Zimmerman 100% and make up some T-Shirts that say Be Like George!
Any impartial grand jury would've told the big ugly snarling Corey to shove those false charges anyway. Shes an old battle ax that needs a good lawsuit popped on her fatass too! Ol whores like her only need one thing and she has to pay per inch or per stroke for that hahaha.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#64353 Jul 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Though Fox has been unusually straight, with their trial coverage....they just can't help, slippin in a lie, once and awhile....Old Habit's Die Hard....lol....
BUT they slipped in a darkie. Darkies band together in times like this. Never trust a darkie!

Location hidden

#64354 Jul 4, 2013
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
The TINY amount of truth in this pack of KKK lies points NOT to black people being "natural born criminals," as the Nazi scumbag who posted it would have you believe.
It points, rather, to the racism epidemic in our cops and "justice" system.
Blacks are NOT more likely to commit criminal acts, they are more likely to be ARRESTED, more likely to be CONVICTED, and get far harsher sentences for exactly the same actions.
In New York, not only do they ADMIT that they frisk blacks but not whites, the mayor will viciously attack anyone who criticizes this monsterously racist policy.
The idea that blacks are more likely to commit fraud is total crap...they're just more likely to be convicted. See, white people have more money, better lawyers, and so on.
Drugs is the PERFECT place to see this fully. Powder coke and crack are the same exact thing--but crack, used mostly by blacks, gets VASTLY more jail time than powder coke, used mostly by wealthy white people.
Dylan was right--steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you king.
POVERTY is at the root of our crime problem, not black people. Fix poverty, and crime will drop like a stone. But, the same racism will keep that from happening too, won't it?
You're delusional ,Dude. Black people are not the only poor people in this country Being poor is no excuse for anti social behavior. Blame whites, Copa.....anything to avoid the real issue. single parent family's and no respect for authority may be part of the problem ,but glorifying the thug lifestyle certainty doesn't
curtail crime

Location hidden

#64359 Jul 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the Citizens Grand Jury means nothing. She will not be arrested or charged. They are not a real Grand Jury. We already knew all along that she obtained the arrest warrant by falsifying documents and hiding facts. There will be nothing done to her. She definitely shouldn't be re-elected.
She should lose her license to practice law permanently
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#64360 Jul 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a moron would wait till they had a concussion or a skull fracture to defend themselves. It only takes one blow to the concrete to render someone unconscious. So if it was your head how many lumps would you take before you decided to defend yourself. Maybe you would just lay there and die.
Hey dumbazz.... it's what GI Janie said... and what he said and his physical injuries DON'T MATCH.... meaning HE LIED (yet again). Nice try with the deflection, though....
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#64361 Jul 4, 2013
Happy Fourth wrote:
<quoted text> so says the dumb-ass from Canada that thinks the recoil from a 9mm caused Georges broken nose. What are you gonna tell me next that the force from the recoil hitting his nose was great enough to also bang up is head as if it were used for a human basketball
what banged up head?? that insignificant little scratch on the top of GI Janie's head?? After "being slammed repeatedly against the concrete sidewalk and almost passing out"?? Really?? No concussion?? No skull fracture or minimally bone bruise?? Are you sure GI Janie's head isn't made of concrete?? The multiple self-incriminating versions of his statement seems to indicate that...
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#64362 Jul 4, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and you don't have to wait until you are about to die to defent yourself. That came out in testimony too.
Does Zimmerman even need lawyers? Well I guess so, they at least are asking the right questions.
So far it looks like most of the "prosecution witnesses" are actually defense witnesses.
Stay on course man.... tell me.... WHY DOESN'T GI JANIE'S INJURIES MATCH HIS STATEMENT??

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#64365 Jul 4, 2013
Rioting and murdering blacks coming to a city near you.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#64366 Jul 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't have to explain why an idiot doesn't think he had the right to defend himself because the lacerations to his head and a broken nose wasn't enough damage or his head being slammed on the concrete and can't escape. I've hit my head before and passed out. Guess what I didn't have a concussion or skull fracture either. I don't think it really matters to you anyway. I suppose he could have just laid there like a cowardly French Canadian and done nothing.
ah.... but it does. It tells us he lied. And if he lied about that... and he lied about not being in a pretrial diversionary program previously, and he lied about Trayvon jumping out at him from out of the bushes, and he lied to the judge about not having money.... just exactly WHAT ELSE IS HE LYING ABOUT?? If you look at the genesis of his various statements.... they all change after the police poke holes in the previous one.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#64368 Jul 4, 2013
DOA wrote:
Anyone think that Negro walked a mile in the rain for a Arizona and Skittles for nothing ?? He was fixing to mix up some " Purple Drank " with cough syrup you can bet on it.
ROTFLMFAO!! Really dumbazz?? Purple Drank is made with SPRITE (not Ice Tea) and Jolly Ranchers (not Skittles) and cough syrup (which he didn't have possession of). Fcuking lying racist.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#64370 Jul 4, 2013
Inspector Beaver 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey numbnut!...Where you been hiding?
How's the crack cocaine business in Hamilton?
Since they got that whitie American drug dealing braniac with the crack lab in the trunk of his car in the slammer...it's safe for the kids again. You really ought to keep YOUR sh!t in YOUR country where it belongs.
Bluntforce

Ashburn, VA

#64371 Jul 4, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>lol! hey funky honkey. you've what now? lol! we gave birth to your nasty, wicked azes, then thrwe your trifling azes in the caves of europe where you dwelled and survived off consuming the dead among you. you're trashy white b*tches fckd animals, bc white men have microscopic dcks, and could not satisfy the tramp, which is why you always see the women skunkhonkies chasing blackmen, big dcks! you're not even human! mankind is a reference to your weak smelly, race. you're a bunch of uncivilized savages, barbaric, wicked, smelly, retarded, most of you are bc you're all inbreds. you're the only living thing that nature rejects, you're a freak of nature, the sun burns you as you all try to brown your skin, lol, and water makes you stink! lmao! you can't possibly be human! lol! but you know your history hillhonkey, you just hoped we blacks did not remembe. tell me,dumbaz, where is your origin? where'd and who'd you come from? You're an inferior race and history and science proves it, a european piece of sht soon to be eliminated off the face of the earth bc you're unworthy to live. a waste of fckn flesh! like a dog, you all need shot and put out of your misery, starting with your babies first! lol! Your end is near skunkhonkey. and I can barely wait for your lice infested heads to roll through the streets of america where you've spilled the sacred blood of the original people of the earth! i'd really hate to be in your shoes devil! until then, fck you skunkhonkies and the sorry b*tches that gave birth to you! lmao! CLASS DISMISSED HILLHONKIES!
Please make sure you cultured history majors do not accept any of the White man's cash money. Perhaps you should get your nappy head on an African built boat and set sail for the homeland. A place where your wise race still crap in the same water that they bathe in.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#64372 Jul 4, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> And to case the whites homes for his next heist.
righhht...... and the evidence for that is what??? oh ya... you made that up in your racist little mind.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#64374 Jul 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how did he get those injuries? After all, we have an eye witness that states he was on the ground, getting beat, and screaming for help.
Is this the same guy who now says he doesn't really know who was on the bottom??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cowards and crime 3 hr Jeremy 9
who is lauren ritchie? (Sep '15) Fri The Peoples Media 61
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) Fri tarf 121
Double standard May 9 Earl 46
Change of leadership May 7 Earl 33
Sheriff Candidates (Apr '16) May 6 Sheriffs Candidat... 57
Buy your crack on Landsdown (May '17) May 3 oink o hara 3

Sanford Jobs

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages