Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
49,441 - 49,460 of 66,022 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#61878 Jun 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
The screaming didn't take place while they were on the ground. Trayvon was begging for his life, for someone to help him while Zimmerman was holding him at gunpoint. Taking careful aim. Then Zimmerman shot and murdered Trayvon. He was in no danger. He's just a gangsta thug. A short man with a short penis who had a Napoleon complex, or as the detective said "a little man complex".
More fantasy talk, by a ghetto rat Zimmerman hater.
Good News

Oak Hill, WV

#61880 Jun 22, 2013
Long live George.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#61881 Jun 22, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> That's a damn lie. The FBI DID NOT VERIFY the voice to be Martins. You silly sob you would like to try the case right here with your racist ass being the judge the jury and the executioner. Well GFY it aint happening. 5 WHITE women and 1 HISPANIC woman will do it! Hahaha And you can chimpout! Hahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4KUL9-eNXzQXX
FBI stated it was impossible, to determine the source of the screams.....Witness/Neighbor John had stated that the guy in red(George) was on the bottom and screaming, when John yelled that he was calling police.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#61882 Jun 22, 2013
Good News wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-50 4083_162-57590372-504083/georg e-zimmerman-trial-panel-of-wom en-jurors-a-slam-dunk-for-defe nse-expert-says/
This is such good news. Way to go George. We are pulling for you.
This could be the sign from higher up.....to make this all, go away......eh?.....
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#61883 Jun 22, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>FBI stated it was impossible, to determine the source of the screams.....Witness/Neighbor John had stated that the guy in red(George) was on the bottom and screaming, when John yelled that he was calling police.....
Yes that's a fact. But when has the FACTS been considered after the racists started their hang Zimmerman party? Any idiot can tell the guy was getting the hell beat out of him. Who wouldn't have shot that thug? I would've pulled the gun and warned him before he advanced upon me. Besides why go to the trouble of registering it and getting a carry permit if youre not going to use it. The simple sight of the handgun as he approached would have deterred the thug from attacking. The fear of serious bodily hard could easily have came from a suspicious unknown perp in the neighborhood. And it would have avoided this whole show. Little thuggie could be playing mr wanna be gangsta and George could be at home with his wife. What mess and all for simply not drawing down on that savage before he attacked. Hindsight is a sob!
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#61884 Jun 22, 2013
But by drawing his weapon he may have opened himself up to charges of threats etc. Bullshit like that is so popular these days. Better off just eliminating the little bastard and be done with it. After all just think how much in jewelry theft he saved the community!
Slappy

Chicago, IL

#61887 Jun 22, 2013
Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
They may be Republicans, but they are trying to railroad Zimmerman to appease the general black population, so they won't riot, kill, burn, and loot, as they have done so many times in the past.
On the surface they have to put on this facade,...but if anyone wants Zimmerman to have a fair trial,...it's Republicans.

If blacks riot when Zim is acquitted,..... those blacks will get arrested. If blacks burn Sanford when Zim is acquitted,...those blacks will be put on trial.....If blacks murder whites when Zim is acquitted,...those blacks will eventually be sent to death row.

Justice WILL prevail in Central Florida.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#61888 Jun 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your made-up stories get more outrageous with each and every post. You must feel cornered or something like that. I guess in your mind, you had a much better view of the attack than John the witness who stated it was Zimmerman screaming for help.
At least we pounded it into your head how silly the idea was of an attacker beating the crap out of somebody was screaming for help. So now you changed your story. Now, you claim he was screaming for help while Zim carefully aimed his gun at Martin.
So let me pzz on your parade once again: Zimmerman couldn't have been taking carful aim because the shot was at nearly point blank range. The investigation revealed that Zimmerman was indeed on the ground. The grass stains on his clothing concur. Secondly, nobody screams for help while somebody is pointing a gun at them. It's the stupidest thing you could do. You could raise your arms and surrender to the gunman's demands, but that's about the best chance you have at living to tell about it.
So in your new made-up story, you have Martin beating the living hell out of Zimmerman, and somehow, they ended up on their feet and Martin began to scream for help when he was only a few inches away from Zimmerman.
Don't you think these things out before you post them?
They cant face the facts. Its a normal trait. The darkies and their followers are all just alike. When caught scream Im black, Hes a racist or bigot. And poof it all goes away. Well not this time darkies. TrayBgone was wrong he got caught by a man with he gun and TrayBgone died of his own will. I hope this serves to show the white race, the people who founded and built this nation that enough enough. Stop crime one bullet at a time! Even savages can learn if enough of them bite the dirt!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#61890 Jun 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your made-up stories get more outrageous with each and every post. You must feel cornered or something like that. I guess in your mind, you had a much better view of the attack than John the witness who stated it was Zimmerman screaming for help.
At least we pounded it into your head how silly the idea was of an attacker beating the crap out of somebody was screaming for help. So now you changed your story. Now, you claim he was screaming for help while Zim carefully aimed his gun at Martin.
So let me pzz on your parade once again: Zimmerman couldn't have been taking carful aim because the shot was at nearly point blank range. The investigation revealed that Zimmerman was indeed on the ground. The grass stains on his clothing concur. Secondly, nobody screams for help while somebody is pointing a gun at them. It's the stupidest thing you could do. You could raise your arms and surrender to the gunman's demands, but that's about the best chance you have at living to tell about it.
So in your new made-up story, you have Martin beating the living hell out of Zimmerman, and somehow, they ended up on their feet and Martin began to scream for help when he was only a few inches away from Zimmerman.
That Zazz fool is not playing with a full deck of cards. Don't expect any logic or reason from him, there is none. He like so many other black people hate Zimmerman for doing in one of their low life people.
Slappy

Chicago, IL

#61891 Jun 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

So let me pzz on your parade once again: Zimmerman couldn't have been taking carful aim because the shot was at nearly point blank range. The investigation revealed that Zimmerman was indeed on the ground. The grass stains on his clothing concur.

Secondly, nobody screams for help while somebody is pointing a gun at them. It's the stupidest thing you could do. You could raise your arms and surrender to the gunman's demands, but that's about the best chance you have at living to tell about it.

I don't think zazz 'thinks' at all,...she weighs in excess of 350 lbs,...and she is probably one of those people who only have a bowel movement once every week,...very anal-retentive.

It's also a mammouth undertaking for her to even wipe her own ass after the fact,...this no doubt contributes to her irregularity....this, and also the fact that her boyfriend is not gonna wipe that big fat ass for her,...fat and ugly as it may be,...fat and ugly is one thing,...but even a black man will draw the line at wiping its sh!t,...I know of no black man who would wipe her big fat ass for her even though they don't care how ugly she is,... because it's one more white woman that they took from whitey,...and that is a trophy!

But imagine,... if you can, the poison that accumulates and becomes circulated throughout her humongous anal-retentive fatbody,...is it any wonder she can 'think' at all?

....think about it!....has she ever put forth, one,...just one,...intelligent thought?,...on anything?
Truth

United States

#61892 Jun 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What? You must be watching another trial son.

I don't recall anything about a 'race card.'
Sure you do moron. That's what all Martin supporters have been trying to say since it happened. He was shot because he was black. He was profiled. Prosecution can't bring it up now. Judge also said voice experts for prosecution can't testify.
Truth

United States

#61893 Jun 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>To be sure: the rich are never going to pay their fair of taxes, look at the draft dodger Romney who pays less than 14 percent.

At least the consumer can make a decision where he/she is ging to shop, and if the business tries to make the customer pick up the tab for it share of supporting this country, the customer can at least shop next door.
The ignorant in chief doesn't pay his share either. I bet he never payed the tax payers back for his college either now that he can afford it. Romney payed what was legal. There is still enough money coming in to support those that are to sorry to work. Most are Obama supporters.
Truth

United States

#61894 Jun 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>So does the FBI.

Wait until the mothers on the jury hear it.
Voice experts can't testify for prosecution. State doesn't have much of a case left.
Truth

United States

#61895 Jun 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
The screaming didn't take place while they were on the ground. Trayvon was begging for his life, for someone to help him while Zimmerman was holding him at gunpoint. Taking careful aim. Then Zimmerman shot and murdered Trayvon. He was in no danger. He's just a gangsta thug. A short man with a short penis who had a Napoleon complex, or as the detective said "a little man complex".
You're an idiot. Might want to read witness statements. The thug in the case is gone.
Truth

United States

#61896 Jun 22, 2013
Slappy wrote:
Al Sharpton should be the one who's on trial.

He's the real author of this fraud.

Remember the Duke Lacrosse Players!
I don't know who the biggest moron is. Al himself or those that contribute to him and believe what he says.
Slappy

Chicago, IL

#61898 Jun 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who the biggest moron is. Al himself or those that contribute to him and believe what he says.
His followers are definitely the biggest morons!....Sharpton feeds on their hatred of white people,...and he whips them into a frenzy,...he knows exactly what to do,...and they even gave him his own platform on MSNBC in order to spew his racist rhetoric.

I remember when he made a big deal about Don Imus's use of the word 'nappy headed'...in describing a womens basketball team. He launched an all out offensive against Imus in the hopes of getting him fired.

Imus had to run the gauntlet,... and had to do everything in his power to fight just to retain his job....and because of his innocent joke he was forced to prostrate himself at the feet of the behemouth,...and was made to crawl through the sewer of Sharpton's excremin, just to survive.

...can't help but wonder who Sharpton's next target is gonna be.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#61901 Jun 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Over here, we've had murders over a pair of shoes, a cell phone, and even a five dollar bill. I often wonder if this culture looks favorably on violence and the motive second. In my suburb of Cleveland which is now very diverse, they had to cancel July Forth fireworks that everybody enjoyed because you can't get a large group of blacks together without it turning into a riot. Year after year, fights and riots broke out, so they had to put an end to it.
houston water park had to be closed for the same reason, they don t like to admit it publically as politicall correctness has subordinated free speech, but all those collective incidents involving blacks was certainly damaging attendance with paying decent customers, no one wants a family outing with the exposure to thier violence assaults and accosting sexual overtures
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#61902 Jun 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
To be sure: the rich are never going to pay their fair of taxes, look at the draft dodger Romney who pays less than 14 percent.
At least the consumer can make a decision where he/she is ging to shop, and if the business tries to make the customer pick up the tab for it share of supporting this country, the customer can at least shop next door.
any tax on the wealthy or corporation will always be passed to the working people. other than the elimination of inheritence as the only means of taxation the problem will remain perpetually, talking of taxing the rich otherwise is idiotic, all tax is intended to separate workng persons from their labor, eliminate sociall programs and the burden can be cut more than 75%
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#61903 Jun 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
the morons that donate to him, as he is nothing without those stupids
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#61905 Jun 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
Which number eyewitness are you or are you trying to be a writer of fiction novels?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florida Supreme Court disciplines 24 attorneys Fri mad michelle 4
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Fri Sur 13 Beat 2,959
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Liberal forever 2,121
Perfectly Convert Panasonic VRO to Sony Vegas ... Aug 27 Micheal Fu 1
My Experience of Converting 3D AVCHD to 5.1 Ch... Aug 26 Micheal Fu 1
My Experience of Converting 3D AVCHD to 5.1 C... Aug 26 Micheal Fu 1
Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac Enables Pana... Aug 26 Micheal Fu 1
•••
•••
Sanford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sanford Jobs

•••