Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 20 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#56677 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again..........LOL
The black thug was shot dead for punching Zim in the face..........
We understand that you animals do this to your mama on a regular basis but us humans don't.....
ROTFALMFAO!!! Ya... cuz we know that GI Janie's multiple versions of the story is exactly how it went down... until, of course, he issues another "new and improved" version!!! heh heh heh!!!
We understand that you inbred snot nosed lily livered hayseed bigots are constantly concocting implausible lies to further your racist agendas.... but us reasonable folk, don't.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#56678 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what all black thugs do..........
Uhhh...... so ya got nuthin' as usual.

BTW.... did you like The Hamilton's Stripper's use of gay sex in his verbal diarrhea?? You really need to thank him for exposing you as the barefaced forked tongue LIAR you are.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#56679 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???
When and where???
Cant you site where this happened????
I did not think so..........ROTFLMAO
heh heh heh.... and you wonder why I stopped reposting!!! See, Chief Comprehension Deficit, it was all there in black and white. You just can't seem to comprehend it.... well... generations of inbreeding in the Chief Brown Stain clan seems to have taken it's toll!!! ROTFALMFAO!! See ya later, Chief No Credibility!!!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#56680 Apr 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
{click}
<quoted text>
Evidence.
Still trying to prove you are black I see..........LOL

Everyone knows it.....LOL

ev·i·dence [ev-i-duhns] Show IPA noun, verb, ev·i·denced, ev·i·denc·ing.
noun
that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof.
something that makes plain or clear; an indication or sign: His flushed look was visible evidence of his fever.
Law. data presented to a court or jury in proof of the facts in issue and which may include the testimony of witnesses, records, documents, or objects.
verb (used with object)
to make evident or clear; show clearly; manifest: He evidenced his approval by promising his full support.
to support by evidence: He evidenced his accusation with incriminating letters.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#56681 Apr 3, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFALMFAO!!! Ya... cuz we know that GI Janie's multiple versions of the story is exactly how it went down... until, of course, he issues another "new and improved" version!!! heh heh heh!!!
We understand that you inbred snot nosed lily livered hayseed bigots are constantly concocting implausible lies to further your racist agendas.... but us reasonable folk, don't.
The prosecution already admitted they have no evidence that shows that Zim started the altercation.......

The evidence shows that Zim was beaten laying on his back......

ash tray was not beaten.......

Zim walks and you burn down your hood.....

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#56682 Apr 3, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh...... so ya got nuthin' as usual.
BTW.... did you like The Hamilton's Stripper's use of gay sex in his verbal diarrhea?? You really need to thank him for exposing you as the barefaced forked tongue LIAR you are.
Did not read it........

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#56683 Apr 3, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
heh heh heh.... and you wonder why I stopped reposting!!! See, Chief Comprehension Deficit, it was all there in black and white. You just can't seem to comprehend it.... well... generations of inbreeding in the Chief Brown Stain clan seems to have taken it's toll!!! ROTFALMFAO!! See ya later, Chief No Credibility!!!
Still cant post a link I see..........ROTFLMAO

On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...

The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law library showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link that shows that???
Would you like the link again that proves you wrong???
Burden of proof is on the prosecution.........
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p ...

Moron yea wrote:
lol! Nope. Don't need to son.

That's the defense's job. Even a dumb person would know that!
The Hamilton Ripper

Phoenix, AZ

#56684 Apr 3, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't look now... but your latent homosexual tendencies are showing!! Fluffalo Bill (aka LRS, aka Barry Nimrod, aka Canadian Goose.. and now aka The Hamilton Ripper) has always shown a deep propensity to live out his homosexual fantasies online.

Note: to Chief Runamuck.... here is your proof that you snot nose fright wing inbred hayseed dipsh!ts are the ones posting about gay sex. But, why wouldn't they... they're anally obsessed.
lol....Looks like you're the one always going off half cocked about penus. Barefoot goes off 100% cocked!...lol. You boi's really crack me up!

Sell a lot of coke today?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#56685 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to prove you are black I see..........LOL
Everyone knows it.....LOL
ev·i·dence [ev-i-duhns] Show IPA noun, verb, ev·i·denced, ev·i·denc·ing.
noun
that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof.
something that makes plain or clear; an indication or sign: His flushed look was visible evidence of his fever.
Law. data presented to a court or jury in proof of the facts in issue and which may include the testimony of witnesses, records, documents, or objects.
verb (used with object)
to make evident or clear; show clearly; manifest: He evidenced his approval by promising his full support.
to support by evidence: He evidenced his accusation with incriminating letters.
lol! Is this from your self proclaimed "law library" chief pink panties?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#56686 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law library showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron yea wrote:
lol! This is why you're not as smart as a dumb person, my little idiotic chief!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#56687 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not read it........
lol! That's normal for you, chief pink panties!

“Facts”

Mexico

#56688 Apr 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Is this from your self proclaimed "law library" chief pink panties?
No it is from a dictionary..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Mexico

#56689 Apr 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! This is why you're not as smart as a dumb person, my little idiotic chief!
Yes we know you have proven you are black..........LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

#56690 Apr 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's normal for you, chief pink panties!
Is that why you claim the burden of proof is on the defense?????
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#56691 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The prosecution already admitted they have no evidence that shows that Zim started the altercation.......
The evidence shows that Zim was beaten laying on his back......
ash tray was not beaten.......
Zim walks and you burn down your hood.....
Bullsh!t!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!! There is PLENTY of evidence.... enough to lay a second degree murder charge!!! heh heh heh!!! too fcuking funny!!! Evidence shows that Trayvon was ALSO on his back, consistent with rolling around during the struggle..... Evidence from the autopsy shows Trayvon suffered defensive wounds only. Evidence from the autopsy shows Trayvon had GI Jane's DNA under his fingernails.... a MAJOR indicator of a defensive stance. Janie lives out 25 to life cowering from the kindly coloured folk who will be there to greet his every waking day with a smile!!!:) Janie's sainted wife will declare bankruptcy after the Zimmerthug clan gets financially destroyed in the up coming civil suit. And you will be found by the crime boss you squealed on....WPP or no WPP!

“Facts”

Mexico

#56692 Apr 3, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh!t!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!! There is PLENTY of evidence.... enough to lay a second degree murder charge!!! heh heh heh!!! too fcuking funny!!! Evidence shows that Trayvon was ALSO on his back, consistent with rolling around during the struggle..... Evidence from the autopsy shows Trayvon suffered defensive wounds only. Evidence from the autopsy shows Trayvon had GI Jane's DNA under his fingernails.... a MAJOR indicator of a defensive stance. Janie lives out 25 to life cowering from the kindly coloured folk who will be there to greet his every waking day with a smile!!!:) Janie's sainted wife will declare bankruptcy after the Zimmerthug clan gets financially destroyed in the up coming civil suit. And you will be found by the crime boss you squealed on....WPP or no WPP!
Really???

I see you did not click on the links posted that showed the investigator admitting they did not have evidence..........LOL

No ash tray did not have ground in mud and grass stains on his back........read the coroners report

Why cant you post where the autopsy shows that ash tray had defensive wounds???

Tell us why you cant post any evidence??????

“Facts”

Mexico

#56694 Apr 3, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and read what Gilbreath said........They have NO evidence who started the fight........LOL
No evidence that contradicts what Zim said happened..........

Case closed.........Zim walks and you burn down your hood..........LOL

http://polipundit.com/...
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#56695 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron yea wrote:
Now, Chief Itchy Bum.... why would I repost anything since you've proved quite consistently that you wouldn't understand it anyways??? Now that would just be wasted effort, wouldn't you agree??

Now, I'll try to explain it to you one last time jackazz... If a someone is charged with second degree murder, and the defense wants to play the "self defence" card. Then it is up to the defense to prove that it was, in fact, "Self Defence". Got it, Dumbazz??? Otherwise any GI Jane copy cat could shoot an innocent by-stander on a sidewalk in a lily white neighbourhood and simply claim "self defence". By YOUR logic, no one should EVER be convicted of murder!!! ROTFALMFAO!!! Do you REALLY believe that's how it works??? heh heh heh!!! You should thank your lucky stars that your lawyers were smarter than you!(Although... that wouldn't be too hard now, would it??)
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#56696 Apr 3, 2013
By the way, Chief Burning Hemorrhoid, you should ask your mommy to explain that last post.... I just know you're not gonna get it on your own.

“Facts”

Mexico

#56697 Apr 3, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, Chief Itchy Bum.... why would I repost anything since you've proved quite consistently that you wouldn't understand it anyways??? Now that would just be wasted effort, wouldn't you agree??
Now, I'll try to explain it to you one last time jackazz... If a someone is charged with second degree murder, and the defense wants to play the "self defence" card. Then it is up to the defense to prove that it was, in fact, "Self Defence". Got it, Dumbazz??? Otherwise any GI Jane copy cat could shoot an innocent by-stander on a sidewalk in a lily white neighbourhood and simply claim "self defence". By YOUR logic, no one should EVER be convicted of murder!!! ROTFALMFAO!!! Do you REALLY believe that's how it works??? heh heh heh!!! You should thank your lucky stars that your lawyers were smarter than you!(Although... that wouldn't be too hard now, would it??)
duck and dodge and then spin spin spin..........LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 11 hr Jermey 666
relocating to lake mary from new jersey (Sep '08) 11 hr reanna 29
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) May 1 thoughtshardblessing 235
News George Zimmerman compares himself to Anne Frank... May 1 Sheriff Joe 529 7
News Settling cruise bill has been rough sailing (Mar '08) May 1 sCAMMEDbYpAT 261
D'Jordan Brooks Apr 30 fakeass 1
Corruption pays in LCSO Apr 28 SMH 24
More from around the web

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]