Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#54390 Mar 15, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>Tea baggers? Uh, your generalizations are quite telling but expected. So you don't approve of people who call out racists and people who want to incite violence on society? You prefer to call THEM names instead? Wow. Your ignorance and hypocrisy are astounding.
You need to get a grip yourself.

He didn't name them, they named themselves. Don't you hear the news? Read the news?

You ignoramus, he isn't calling them names, he is calling them by name.

Location hidden

#54391 Mar 15, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't worry so much about it. Most of us know he and his dirty little sock puppets are liars.

"OMG! Do you argue like this on every freaking thread on Topix? Stay on topic."

Location hidden

#54392 Mar 15, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
Multi Puke is a typical example of what inbred snot nosed bigots post when they don't have a response.
I'm sure you recognized his perverted style. It's the resident pervert, the man of too many names to count. Buffoon Bull.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54393 Mar 15, 2013
March 15, 2013
MEDIA BLACKOUT: Fourth Night of Brooklyn Protests finds Section of East Flatbush under Martial Law.

http://pumabydesign001.com/2013/03/15/media-b...

NO JOKE: Brooklyn (East Flatbush) Is Under Martial Law–Right Now
http://themadjewess.com/2013/03/15/no-joke-br...
Rumor has it that this guy was a member of the Bloods gang but I have not been able to find proof which is why I chose to omit it.

Location hidden

#54394 Mar 15, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> CORRECTION: IS
Dumbo, you had it correct the first time.

Location hidden

#54395 Mar 15, 2013
Your grammar, not your ignorant post.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54397 Mar 15, 2013
James
A baby gets shot dead in the ghetto after savage thugs fire randomly at one another. Not a single person out on the streets in protest.

A 16 year old convicted criminal points a loaded gun at police and gets himself shot, and all of a sudden hundreds of these ghetto dwellers are out on the streets foaming at the mouth with rage and smashing things.

Can anyone see what's wrong with this scenario? These are sick people in a sick community. Frank Graham asks "Why is it only black kids being killed"? Look at the NYC crime figures, Frank. Over 95% of the violent crime is committed by young black and Hispanic males, and a similar percentage makes up the murder victims too. The reason why this is not happening on 86th street is because on 86th street young white males are not hanging on the street carrying guns, shooting at each other, shooting at cops and generally turning their community into a war zone. The black murder rate is SEVEN times the national average. This has nothing to do with DNA or skin color, it's the GHETTO THUG CULTURE and the mentality of utter denial in the ghetto community, in which objectivity and reason is shunned in favor of histrionics, shrill screaming, and the blaming of everyone but themselves. I don't think these people will ever fix themselves, they are too far gone.

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20130314/east...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54398 Mar 15, 2013
Ali ... Studio Manager/Photographer at Ali ... photography
there are innocent kids being shot by police in the hood and no one protests... but this kid had a gun and now protests are breaking out... that makes no sense to me... I don't believe he pointed the gun at the cops because very few people have that sort of death wish bravery especially a 16 year old kid... but I don't believe the cops just randomly walked up to someone and shot them dead and stuck a gun on hem... I believe it was somewhere in the middle and both sides are exaggerating there story. maybe he pulled it out to throw it and the cop got scared and shot him... either way he had a gun(.which I hope will be finger printed and dna tested ) which if it IS true I do not feel sorry for him no 16 year old should be walking around with guns there is just to many shootings in the hood and innocent people are getting shot...

we gotta show these kids the right way and trying to be a gangster is not it...

I am dead set against stop and frisk because it doesn't work but kids like this make it hard for average people to live without getting harrased by police.

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20130314/east...

SMART man this Ali!

Location hidden

#54399 Mar 15, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> You should move to Wisconsin as they have created a white guilt program similar to the Scarlet Letter except they would wear arm bands instead. It's amazing to me anyone with half a brain would go along with such nonsense.
"OMG! Do you argue like this on every freaking thread on Topix? Stay on topic."

Location hidden

#54400 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar..........And everyone knows it..........You nor anyone else has posted any evidence that Zim broke any law that night.........
Here you spend more time and words telling us you posted something than what it would take to post the facts........LOL
Tell us why you would spend more time telling us you posted something than just posting it again or even posting a link???
Or are you saying you are too stupid to do this?????

On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
Have you ever had an original thought?

If you only knew how sick everyone is of your copy and paste posts you would take your murder weapon and shoot yourself.

Location hidden

#54401 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar.........And everyone knows it..........LOL

On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
"You are a liar.........And everyone knows it..........LOL"
Charles

Hamilton, MI

#54405 Mar 16, 2013
Travon had clothed himself in the way of gang members. He then cut through a neiborhood he did not live in, disobeyed a neiborhood watch person and when approached by that person started to beat him up. It is no wonder he was shot. The buzz about this case is so stupid. It is a racial thing and that is all. If this were a black on black killing, we would never have heard about it.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#54410 Mar 16, 2013
Charles wrote:
Travon had clothed himself in the way of gang members.
He was wearing a sweatsweter.

Everyone knows that it's illegal for for anyone to wear a sweat sweater if it's cold out... if you are... well.. black... and young... and male!

And how DARE he be on the sidewalk that was directly in front of his house!

Walking!

Location hidden

#54411 Mar 16, 2013
Charles wrote:
If this were a black on black killing, we would never have heard about it.
We can be sure that if the pedophile Zimmerman was black, none of you bigots would be here.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#54412 Mar 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We can be sure that if the pedophile Zimmerman was black, none of you bigots would be here.
Nor would you Barefootin' It. The 6' 2" 185# Smatrass jumped the wrong person, paid the price...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#54421 Mar 16, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where my little troll???
Why are you too scared to post your imaginary link???
Already done son. You just won't read.

So the problem is yours, not mine.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#54422 Mar 16, 2013
Facts have nothing to do with the MSM circus and WhiteHouse exploitation of the young mans's death. Argument now without an investigation is irresponsible, on all sides.

Location hidden

#54426 Mar 16, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
Nor would you Barefootin' It..
I don't care what color either is, Afterbirth.

Never have.

Wipe your chin.

Location hidden

#54427 Mar 16, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
the truth is, blacks are racists
~stomp stomp stomp~ blacks are racists ~stomp stomp stomp~ blacks are racists ~stomp stomp stomp~ blacks are racists ~stomp stomp stomp~ blacks are racists

See you at the meeting... Sieg Heil!

Location hidden

#54428 Mar 16, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Facts have nothing to do with the MSM circus and WhiteHouse exploitation of the young mans's death.
Have to admire the no profile approach the White House has adapted for the last year, it is almost as they are exploiting the situation by saying absolutely nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taxpayer funded perversion 10 hr Hank 15
Mark Matovina Port Orange Dec 9 Hate Bigmouths 2
Canon XA30 and FCP X-Import Canon XA30 AVCHD fi... (Apr '16) Dec 7 kunta 3
News Sanford shooting victim identified (Apr '07) Dec 6 Amanda 98
Law enforcement caught Nov 27 The Peoples Media 33
Local Politics Do you approve of John C. Masiarczyk, Sr. as Ma... (May '14) Nov 26 Fitius T Bluster 7
News Official: Blight battle in Deltona needs reside... Nov 26 Fitius T Bluster 3

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages