Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,343

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54246 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows you have not answered anyones questions..........ROTFLMAO
If you had you would post a link like this..........
On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
Wow. You're so smart, you want people to hunt for your source.

You're amazing. You truly are!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54247 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So again you admit that you know of no evidence that shows Zim broke any law yet you claim he is guilty..........ROTFLMAO
Typical black thug.....
Why son? Are you claiming something I never said?

Amazing how you believe lies are your only option. Maybe that's where you and Zimmerman think alike!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54248 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So again you admit that you know of no evidence that shows Zim broke any law yet you claim he is guilty..........ROTFLMAO
Typical black thug.....
But thanks for proving you can't read son.

In that area you are consistent.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54249 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Latino is latino and not Caucasian just like I am not caucasian as I am native American....
You're certainly an idiot son. I'll give you that much.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54252 Mar 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You're certainly an idiot son. I'll give you that much.
NOT from where I'm standing ...!!!
That would be "u" ... ;0)
Mufti of Pusky

Houston, TX

#54256 Mar 14, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with you i think it is in definition of the word racism where we utilize it differently, you i believe are using it in the term where the blacks don t have what we would term normal compation for another human being and white in this instance, i m using it in the term term where a racist is always looking for the opportunity to inflict harm and does so at the opportunity, that thought without action has little effect on a persons life, it their actions that are abominable, you are right as the 90% of them will protest regularly about the implementation of justice on one of theirs, where as whites you will see the joyous outcry about the implementation of a white sociopath finally brought to justice,
They always defend other black criminals and blame the police instead of accepting responsibility. The Zimmerman case is a prime example. Sharpton knew that he could stir up racial strife and get the support of the entire black community in the process. You will never hear any blacks condemn the violence they do to each other. The only time they condemn someone is if he's white.

They hate whites because of slavery, even though every race held other races as slaves all throughout history.

Believe it or not, my own ancestors were once enslaved by blacks, but that was a long time ago, so I don't hate blacks. But I am appalled by the lack of ethics, the antisocial attitudes, the ignorance, the hatred, and the cultural inferiority that the "overwhelming majority" of blacks demonstrate day in and day out. They have no one else to blame except themselves, but it's a lot easier to keep on blaming whites.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54257 Mar 14, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
It absolutely was not me, jackazz.... Post the post# and prove it.
As for the Black Panther crap, I'm positively sure that your local chapter off the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood, both, are having the same conversation. I suppose you support those groups, eh, dumbazz?
Looks like you can't ask simple questions either. You've been exposed so live with it.

Just because you're some kind of militant racist doesn't mean others are the same as you. I just don't think one race should get priority over another. It's a free country and everyone is supposed to be equal. Haven't heard a peep out of those organizations you mentioned. Are you even sure they exist?

The New Black Panthers is another thing. They are all over the airwaves promoting their hatred towards white folks. They are promoting a race war and yet.......we don't hear the liberal media expressing their concern about this.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54260 Mar 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume blacks hate you because you are so full of hate yourself. I have black friends and none of them are consumed with hate like you and you ilk.
Fortunately an overwhelming majority" of whites don't feel as you and your fellow haters do. Our twice elected black president offers proof of that.
You can't have an unbiased opinion about the murder of Trayvon because you are consumed with hate.
A jury will decide.
The Trayvon Martin Case, Update 22: The Incredible Exploding Dee Dee

http://statelymcdanielmanor.wordpress.com/201...

read and WEEP hun ...
State's case just FELL apart!

GET "used" to it!

Zman has ALREADY spent too much time in jail ...
Mufti of Pussky

Houston, TX

#54262 Mar 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume blacks hate you because you are so full of hate yourself. I have black friends and none of them are consumed with hate like you and you ilk.
Fortunately an overwhelming majority" of whites don't feel as you and your fellow haters do. Our twice elected black president offers proof of that.
You can't have an unbiased opinion about the murder of Trayvon because you are consumed with hate.
A jury will decide.
May a cock-eyed camel fall in love with your sister.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54263 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep......
Nobody has shown one shred of evidence that Zim broke any law that night........
oh... but they have.... you're just much too stupid to know it.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54264 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
It was our resident troll yea..........LOL
Been thru everyone of the post..........
Nobody has posted any evidence that shows Zim broke any law that night..........LOL
And if you had you would post a link and post number like this just to prove me wrong..........But you cant so you won't..........LOL
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
I have, azzhole... many times.... but you're too fcuking brain dead to see it. But, I do understand why you can't comprehend it.... generations of inbreeding made you what you are today. Now go away... or you'll miss your meeting of the Aryan Systerhood.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54265 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
blah...blah...blah...
And YOU believe GI Janie is innocent... now who, I ask you, is the moron?? Why, of course.... IT'S YOU.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54266 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait until the jury comes back not guilty..........These animals will burn down their own house..........LOL
just like after the King trial.......
And a few more black thugs will be shot dead......
Don't worry, Aryan Syster..... that will never happen. GI Janie has his room reserved at the Hoosgow Hotel.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54267 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Latino is latino and not Caucasian just like I am not caucasian as I am native American....
Bullsh!t, moron..... North American Latinos are direct decedents of Spain and Portugal. So... would you call Spaniards or Portuguese non-white??? ROTFALMFAO!!! Idiot! Italians are Latino.... are they non-white?? Romanians are Latino..... are THEY non-white?? All nationalities above have LATIN roots... therefore THEY ARE LATINO. You fcuked up americans make sh!t up and convince yourselves it's true!
You know what my favourite american fairy tale is?? AMERICA HAS NEVER LOST A WAR. ROTFALMFAO!!!! too funny.... but typical
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54268 Mar 14, 2013
Mufti of Pussky wrote:
<quoted text>
May a cock-eyed camel fall in love with your sister.
what ever, Multi Puke. try posting again when you have something intelligent to say..... which pretty much means: NEVER
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#54269 Mar 14, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the other stinky sock puppet? Figures... your immature diversions always manage to spoil the discussion.
The New Black Panther group has a history of screaming for blood, civil war and death to Zimmerman. They even had a bounty for him, dead or alive. Scary stuff. What's your take on this kind of barbaric behavior?
Just in case you're too dense to understand what is written....the point one poster has been making is INNOCENT until proven guilty. It is up to the prosecution to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. It appears the other poster has finally fessed up and agreed to this aspect of our law. Now, I'm not sure what your other self is trying to prove. Please quit tainting this forum with your foolish rants about nothing. Thanks.
And what does the Black Panthers have to do with Zimmmerman killing Martin?

I'm not dense on the innocent until proven guilty position son. In fact, I've stated justice should take over. It's lunatics like you and hio that keep flip flopping.

But I still stand by the facts I posted.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#54270 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where my little troll???
When and where???
Already have son. You just don't read.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#54271 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows you have not answered anyones questions..........ROTFLMAO
If you had you would post a link like this..........
It's rather strange that your link doesn't go where you claim son.

Then again, it's you so it's not all that unusual that you can't post properly.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#54272 Mar 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical black thug.....
Really? I admitted it? Then please son, show me the "admission."

And then you can show me the claim you made 6 months ago.

I'll call you a liar now since you won't be able to prove it. Save time and effort that way!
Mufti of Pussky

Chicago, IL

#54273 Mar 14, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
what ever, Multi Puke. try posting again when you have something intelligent to say..... which pretty much means: NEVER
May the Thunderbird of the tundra sh1t in your mommas snow shoes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scout & Molly's is coming in the spring 19 hr jeffry 1
Couples needing privacy Mon Fwb 2
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Mon yep2015 637
Clinix World Mon galy smith 1
Review: Vapor And Co (Oct '13) Jan 18 Consumer M 3
Kidnap accusation against homeless man under re... (Jan '09) Jan 16 Understand123 9
Lake Mary Church and Sex Offender warning Jan 16 floridasky1991 1
Sanford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST

NBC Sports10:10PM
Jerramy Stevens arrested on suspicion of DUI