Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66308 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#53916 Mar 11, 2013
humph wrote:
<quoted text>Your're a lame ignorant racist whackjob in denial. Get da point??
You certainly are racist son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#53918 Mar 11, 2013
humph wrote:
<quoted text>Folks like you neeeever see the point, facts or reality....your blinded by black. So sad
Racists folks like you have a hard time clarifying the point since your facts are clouded by your personal reality (ie... opinions).

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#53919 Mar 11, 2013
get well soon Trayvon, we're all pulling for you.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#53920 Mar 11, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
3Von's has assumed room temperature, but probably thinks he hasn't...
humph

Newport News, VA

#53921 Mar 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Racists folks like you have a hard time clarifying the point since your facts are clouded by your personal reality (ie... opinions).
I've said nothing racist. You know zero about me. I however have seen many many of your racist slant posts. I have no facts...I wasnt there....It seems you were right there....you should come forward and testify. You know everything....even a mind reader to know what these guys were thinking. Facts are indeed coming out. Ant the prosecution has got nothing. Zmans gonna walk...you know it....and cant stand it.
humph

Newport News, VA

#53922 Mar 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You certainly are racist son.
What did I say that was racist? aaahh nothing...next dipstick. Keep grasping that all folks like you have.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#53923 Mar 11, 2013
humph wrote:
<quoted text>I've said nothing racist. You know zero about me. I however have seen many many of your racist slant posts. I have no facts...I wasnt there....It seems you were right there....you should come forward and testify. You know everything....even a mind reader to know what these guys were thinking. Facts are indeed coming out. Ant the prosecution has got nothing. Zmans gonna walk...you know it....and cant stand it.
Thou dost protest too much!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#53924 Mar 11, 2013
humph wrote:
<quoted text>What did I say that was racist? aaahh nothing...next dipstick. Keep grasping that all folks like you have.
Lucky for you you can limit your perspective to... you!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#53925 Mar 11, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
I notice you people don't offer the same appreciation for bushie's dead American soldiers.

You must really hate them.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#53938 Mar 11, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes moron blacks like you dont understand what a law library is..........ROTFLMAO
lol! And a "smart" boy like you can't explain it even though you made it a point.

Making things up is your bread and butter.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#53941 Mar 11, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone else understands what he is saying..........
It is just you morons that don't..........LOL
lol! And yet no one else can explain it.

It's amazing what you accomplish by simply making a statement. And you're good at that!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#53942 Mar 11, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that does not agree that Zim is guilty is a racist according to these moron ghetto blacks.....
lol! Wow. You sure do love to bring in race son.

Another one of your consistencies!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#53945 Mar 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>In addition,*Trayvon Martin's father told an investigator after listening to 911 tapes that captured a man's voice frantically callling for help that it was *not his son calling for help.

The new information is part of a trove of documents released by the Florida State Attorney today in the case against Zimmerman, who is charged with second degree murder for the Feb. 26 killing of Martin, an unarmed 17-year-old African American male.

Zimmerman, 28, is a multi-racial Hispanic man who volunteered for the neighborhood watch committee who claimed that he shot Martin in self-defense after the 6-foot tall, 160 pound teenager knocked him to the ground, banged his head against the ground and went for Zimmerman's gun.

Two police officers reported that when they arrived at the scene of the shooting, Zimmerman seemed to have a broken nose and bloodied face. One wrote that his "facial area was bloodied," and the back of his clothing was soiled with wet grass.

"Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and the back of his head," Officer Ricardo Ayala wrote.

Another officer wrote, "I saw that Zimmerman's face was bloodied and it appeared to me that his nose was broken."

http://forums.5atexasfootball.com/printthread...

"you" MORONS have been DUPED by ...

LAME STREAM MEDIA!
I'm not sure why you've chosen to respond to me with a blog about 5A Texas football, but I suppose that somewhere in the nether realm of your so-called mind you have your reasons.

I would also note that it is dated material, from MAY 17, 2012. That would be almost one year ago.

You need to get yourself checked out before you post again.

And don't EVER think that you can mislead me. That's NEVER gonna happen. Never Ever!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#53946 Mar 11, 2013
Good afternoon to the racists and Fools and idiots.

I'd like to give a special shout-out to Here Is Stupid, the repeating twit and to my favorite racist to kick around, Buffalo Bull S.

He's been lately masquerading as Casper the UnFriendly Ghost of Buffalo Bill. But that's one ghost we can all see right through in more ways than one.

Anyways, may those two clowns have a day that will be dipped in Truth and clothed in Goodness and be surrounded with Veracity, Logic, Wholesomeness and Sanity.

I hope that's not too much to ask for.

Oh well.
Asscendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53947 Mar 11, 2013
Ken wrote:
Dumb Travon should have just shut his mouth and waited for the cops to come......but he had to lord e how tough he was and beat Zimmerman ......oh but wait Zimmerman had a pistol and dopey travon walked his way right into a justified homicide. Oh well....
Dumb GI Jane should have just followed instructions given by the 911 operator...... but he had to ignore her instructions. He also had to ignore the rules of Neighbourhood Watch... as in no weapons on duty and no engaging a suspect.... oh but wait....GI Jane WASN'T EVEN A NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH MEMBER as confirmed by the National Sherriff's Association (Parent organization of Neighbourhood Watch). GI Jane just had to bully a teenage kid because he was a law enforcement (reject) wannabee. When the kid defended himself... GI Jane realized he bit off more than he could chew (which is amazing for that fat rat [email protected]), he shot and kille the kid. GI Jane walked himself right into a 2nd Degree Murder rap..... Oh well.....
Asscendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53950 Mar 11, 2013
palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillbilly
Inbred snot nosed bigot.
Asscendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53952 Mar 11, 2013
palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
Filthy black scumbag executes 66 year white female lawyer in robbery:
Lakewood shooting "person of interest" arrested in Idaho
Posted: 03/08/2013 02:56:15 PM MST
Updated: 03/08/2013 11:25:17 PM MST
By Karen Augé
The Denver Post
Warren Dale Watson (Courtesy of Lakewood Police Department)
Related
Mar 10:
Lakewood police investigate theft at building where lawyer killed
Mar 7:
Lakewood police name person of interest in death of lawyer
Mar 6:
Surveillance tape could lead Lakewood investigators to lawyer's killer
Police in Caldwell, Idaho, have arrested the "person of interest" sought in the death this week of a Lakewood lawyer.
Warren Dale Watson, 52, was arrested Friday on an outstanding warrant for a parole violation unrelated to the death of family-law attorney Claudia Miller.
"We will be sending detectives up there to question him over the weekend," Lakewood police spokesman Steve Davis said.
Miller's body was found by a cleaning crew Tuesday night in a building at 445 Union St. Though the cause of her death was not released, police said there was trauma to her body.
KTVB-TV in Idaho reported that a law enforcement team tried to serve an arrest warrant on Watson at a home but that he ran out the back.
Officers lost sight of him for a while, and area schools were put on a "soft lockdown" until he was caught about 1:30 p.m., the TV station said.
Read more: Lakewood shooting "person of interest" arrested in Idaho - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_227...
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
Follow us:@Denverpost on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook
Do you really need me to post the myriad of links to "white murderer" stories?? For cryst sakes... just google "school shootings in America" for starters... and see what the dominant race of the shooters are?? Then try "teanager murders parents/grandparents/etc. " Need more ideas?? Here's an interesting one: "Serial killers in America" Hop to it, moron.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53953 Mar 11, 2013
Asscendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb GI Jane should have just followed instructions given by the 911 operator...... but he had to ignore her instructions. He also had to ignore the rules of Neighbourhood Watch... as in no weapons on duty and no engaging a suspect.... oh but wait....GI Jane WASN'T EVEN A NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH MEMBER as confirmed by the National Sherriff's Association (Parent organization of Neighbourhood Watch). GI Jane just had to bully a teenage kid because he was a law enforcement (reject) wannabee. When the kid defended himself... GI Jane realized he bit off more than he could chew (which is amazing for that fat rat [email protected]), he shot and kille the kid. GI Jane walked himself right into a 2nd Degree Murder rap..... Oh well.....
“I basically tell them you call non-emergency dispatch if you come home after work and you notice somebody took a bike off your porch,” Dorival said.“A 911 call is when there is a crime in progress. If someone’s life or property is in danger, you call 911.”

At the end of the Dorival’s presentation, she invited residents to choose a neighborhood-watch leader.<<--<<<

“I went through all the roles and responsibilities for neighborhood watch and I said,‘Now it’s time to choose your community leader,” Dorival said.“And pretty much the people chose *George Zimmerman as the coordinator.” <<---<<<

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03...
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53954 Mar 11, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shellie was lying about money, per instructions from her husband, the thug Zimmerman. She has been charged with perjury. The judge admonished Zimmerthugman for acting like a "potted plant" and allowing her perjury to go unchallenged.
He doesn't have to hide. No one would risk a minute of their life to harm him. Justice will take his course.
If the state is so quick to go after someone like Shellie then why not Dee Dee? Perjury is perjury. The defense is so pathetic-O'Mara should have been aware of the money and made allowances for that money to be held in a defense fund escrow account. These people are victims and nothing more. They are not bright enough to get the right kind of counsel and certainly not smart enough to know how to handle any money that hadn't been accounted for the day of the trial. Zimmerman's bail should have had nothing to do with a defense fund escrow account. Zimmerman should have the right to raise funds for his defense and protection. It should have nothing to do with his right to a reasonable bail predicated on their modest incomes. Yes, she lied but I view this more of how a desperate victim behaves when they are being railroaded. Dee Dee on the other hand, wasn't a victim. She lied because she had something to hide about her relationship with Martin.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53955 Mar 11, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
She allegedly lied about why she didn't attend Trayvon's funeral. This has no bearing on the murder case.
You don't have a problem with Zimmerthugman's lies. Why not?
She has everything to do with the case....she's the star witness....are you kidding?

She lied about her age and the funeral. She obviously has something to hide if she is going to perjurer herself like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My tax money (Sep '16) 7 hr Regular gal 13
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 13 hr The Peoples Media 1,049
News Infant hit with empty glass in Oviedo restauran... (Apr '08) 17 hr TashaD 201
**beware** consolidated transmission in sanford... (Dec '08) Mon Signal26 32
White people are devils! Mar 25 Whitesareweak 3
News SunRail sets ridership record Mar 23 jhharvey 1
News Settling cruise bill has been rough sailing (Mar '08) Mar 22 Lance 264

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages