Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66327 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53656 Mar 8, 2013
palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in Hawaii, stop talking like some dumbass hillbilly. Boy.
lol! Sorry. I didn't mean to be like you. I just thought you'd feel "homey" if I got down to your level.

Guess I couldn't get low enough.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#53657 Mar 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm looking for this "under oath" thing. It's come up several times and I can't locate it.
I don't recall taking "an oath" while taking a deposition.
A deposition is taken under oath. The judge ruled she did not commit perjury.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#53658 Mar 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>He's already gone outside when he sat down with his interview with Hannity. And he tried to "cut a deal" for an interview with Barbara Walters.
We know what YOU think about him. But it's clear his so called "fear" has limits where money is concerned.
Barbara Walters has seen a lot but even she was shocked at the demands Zimmerman made in exchange for an interview with her. She refused. Wonder what he got from the ones who allowed him to spew more lies on their shows? On Fox, wasn't it. FAUX news is their trademark.
Interested observer

Hamilton, Canada

#53659 Mar 8, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
so your view is that people should just watch and enjoy while thier property is stolen and destroyed and you believe everyone on the jury will agree with your perverse view
That's funny. Nothing I've read on this subject even remotely indicates that Trayvon Martin was in the process of stealing and/or destroying anything. Kind of makes your point moot, doesn't it?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#53660 Mar 8, 2013
George is already trying to get a plea. He is guilty;
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53661 Mar 8, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Barbara Walters has seen a lot but even she was shocked at the demands Zimmerman made in exchange for an interview with her. She refused. Wonder what he got from the ones who allowed him to spew more lies on their shows? On Fox, wasn't it. FAUX news is their trademark.
Clearly Zimmerman wasn't "afraid" as his supporters and attorney portray him.

So it's clear who is lying.

They're just too blinded by hate to see clear enough.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53662 Mar 8, 2013
AllArnerican1 wrote:
George is already trying to get a plea. He is guilty;
I don't know if he is or isn't, but he should at least consider that option.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53663 Mar 8, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
A deposition is taken under oath. The judge ruled she did not commit perjury.
Yep. I missed that part.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53664 Mar 8, 2013
Interested observer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. Nothing I've read on this subject even remotely indicates that Trayvon Martin was in the process of stealing and/or destroying anything. Kind of makes your point moot, doesn't it?
It is possible too that Trayvon was up to no good. "He's just staring, looking at all the houses," says Zimmerman. Trayvon had a history.

On October 21, 2011, he received his second suspension that school year. A security guard at his school saw Trayvon writing "WTF" on a hallway locker.

In looking through his bag for the marker, the guard found 12 pieces of jewelry, a watch, and a "burglary tool."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_t...

Thief of a THUG ...
Gary

Zephyrhills, FL

#53665 Mar 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And prior to that, Trayvon ran from Zimmerman when he was in his vehicle.
Zimmerman then gave chase with a loaded weapon.
Making it up as you go along now..... You clueless boob
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53666 Mar 8, 2013
Trayvon Martin was apparently a 17 year old undisciplined punk thug, drug dealing, thief and wannabe gangsta ...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/03/2...

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#53667 Mar 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
And ash tray is dead because he was a punk
Trayvon Martin my be dead, but he is sure in a better place than Zimmerman is now and will be after his death.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#53668 Mar 9, 2013
new guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I suppose all that talk about the Z man profiting from the death of Trayvon is all lies, yes?
He paid off his past due credit cards, doesn't have a job, but still manages to eat like a pig, with a roof over his head.
I'd say that's profitting off of his murder.
Ameliana

United States

#53670 Mar 9, 2013
Join friends in http://bit.ly/YiEQc8
Free...:)
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#53674 Mar 9, 2013
Casper The Friendly Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though it would be hard to miss your big fat ass if I decided to do it, I wouldn't piss on the best part of you. You don't deserve it. You deserve much much worse for stirring up racial animus for over a year now.
GFY fatty. Maybe someone will piss in your ear so you can hear em comming. Go stroke yourself some cellulite.
generallly speaking, when someone resorts to the foul disertations as you seem to you have been exposed on your failed thought processes, sometimes it is better to remain silent and thought ignorant than to open your thoughts and remove all doubt
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53678 Mar 9, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Making it up as you go along now..... You clueless boob
lol! You clearly don't know what case you're talking about do you son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53679 Mar 9, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
He did call 911 and he was waiting for L.E.
Trayvon is the one who ran but just too stupid to get away.
That's what the guy in Texas did. In fact, he video taped his situation....

... and got convicted of murder anyway.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53680 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Even though it would be hard to miss your big fat ass if I decided to do it, I wouldn't piss on the best part of you. You don't deserve it. You deserve much much worse for stirring up racial animus for over a year now.
GFY fatty. Maybe someone will piss in your ear so you can hear em comming. Go stroke yourself some cellulite.
lol! I do my best to communicate with lower life forms like yourself son. I like to believe there's some intelligence in you that can be reached.

Then again..........
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53681 Mar 9, 2013
Here is a perfect dramatization of what I believe the typical racebaiting Martin supporter on Topix is all about.
It's just my opinion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rNY_-C_Pb0gXX
You're not at all a "friendly ghost" are you son?

Maybe you can just become the second part of that phase and simply become a "ghost"?

That should be punishment enough for the rest of us don't you think?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53684 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't waste your time fat ass. Your dreams of being a normal person clash head on with the cold hard fact of your morbid obesity.
You can't even reach around to wipe your big fat ass girlfriend, how in the world would you ever expect to reach beyond that?
It's beyond me but I do believe that acute delirium has already begun to set in on you. Don't embarrass yourself. Go lie down.
You just a big ole psyco girl!....A real leg-lifter.
Sumo! Sumo! Sumo!
lol! I guess you prefer the "then again.... " option.

Oh well. It's your choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawlessness in the Streets of Baltimore as Poli... 20 hr Culture Auditor 1
The Comfort of Men Wearing Panties and Why.. (Nov '11) Thu JohnL 189
News Zimmerman: A person in his circumstances can't ... Thu LAnative000 4
Prestige Ford Inc. - Mount Dora, threating cust... (Sep '09) Wed Shane 28
News The mother of Trayvon Martin 'stunned' by verdict (Jul '13) May 26 proud2BBlk 331
Apperson is going to jail May 26 Right is right 1
Seminoles Stupid Prosecutors May 26 Right is right 2
More from around the web

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]