Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
42,921 - 42,940 of 66,018 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53414 Mar 7, 2013
zazz wrote:
When Zimmerthugman's daddy and FBI friend were advising him on what to say they forgot to tell him to lie and say he identified himself to Trayvon.
Did you come to the conclusion that George confronted martin based on witness 8 "THE GIRLFRIENDS" statement?

Is there a link you can provide or any state evidence that shows Georges father and an FBI agent advising him on what to say?
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53415 Mar 7, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't comprehend what you read. I have no problem with Trayvon being considered a suspicious person.
I have a problem with Zimmerthugman jumping out of his truck, making sure police dispatcher was no longer on line, following Trayvon, accosting Trayvon and when Trayvon stood his ground and defended himself, murdering Trayvon.
Zimmerthugman should had stayed in his vehicle.
Seems to me if Zimmerman didn't want to involve the police in his activities, he wouldn't have called them in the first place. I've asked this question before....how can you follow someone who had vanished from sight? Martin could have been any place. I think the evidence is pretty clear that Martin attacked Zimmerman Do you think if you repeat a fabrication enough times people will believe you? After all, that is the strategy the liberal media uses on the gullible and stupid.
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53416 Mar 7, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> I too have called that person out for her incessant whining and off topic comments. It's no use. That person is incapable of intelligent conversation.
I have not been very current on the progress of this case. Besides witness #8 being revealed as a fraud, is there any other breaking news? Do you know if witness 8 is going to be punished for making false statements?
Well since witness 8 lied under oath i believe that is perjury. What do you think?

Zimmerman's attorney Mark O'Mara told judge Debra Nelson they will not need the two weeks in April set aside for the "Stand Your Ground" hearing.
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53417 Mar 7, 2013
O'Mara also said the defense was granted access to Martin's Facebook and Twitter pages Monday night. as of march 5 2013
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53418 Mar 7, 2013
The state’s star witness in the case, lied under oath when she testified that she was at the hospital. That obviously would bring her credibility into question, and could potentially hurt the state’s case against Zimmerman.
Zazz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53419 Mar 7, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not nice to steal someone else's name. Reporting you.
lol. how are the degrees working for you. Sounds like you just barely made it out of high school. Do you feel up to offering any proof that George jumped out of his vehicle and chased down a teenager.
d-pants

United States

#53420 Mar 7, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>Drive through someone's lawn? Where did you get that 'fact'? I asked the question how someone could be followed if they vanished from sight? No one has been able to answer. Certainly, Zimmerman had EVERY right to walk in his OWN neighborhood and meet the police at the back gate. I would imagine he had to cut through yards to do that. Where was Martin's house in relation to that gate? I thought it was in that direction. It may even be possible Zimmerman heard noises and walked in that direction to investigate. Foolish yes, criminal no. Zimmerman was waiting for the police he CALLED. It is obvious he had no intent to hurt or kill anyone. Martin, on the other hand, did have malicious intent. Based on the facts, he attacked Zimmerman. Zimmerman cried for help based on the witness who saw it. The scream I heard was high pitched like Zimmerman's voice. Has the media posted Martin's voice anywhere? I doubt it because based on the facial hair and age, his voice was more likely deeper than Z's. Daddy dearest didn't identify the voice on the tape as his son's and then changed his mind. Mommy dearest and quite possibly Trayvon's racist mentor, knew exactly what to say.
Since we already know Martin was within several feet of his house, we know he could have been home if he hadn't decided to attack Zimmerman instead. Based on these facts, we can deduce that Martin was NOT afraid at all. Martin chose to attack Zimmerman rather than go into his house.
Do you know anything about the minor who was in the house during the shooting? I would imagine that he saw the whole thing or heard the shots. He must have known something terrible happened right outside the door. Isn't it strange daddy dearest had no idea that night? Yea, right. I'm sure he knew that night and so did Mommy Dearest. Daddy Dearest didn't want to lie when he was questioned about the voice on the tape. I'm sure he figured there would be witnesses just like the minor in his girl friend's house who saw what happened. When he realized Crump and Company were going to rake in big bucks, suddenly the voice become's Martin's. The media gets involved to incite racism using racist ploys. Mommy Dearest ramps up her act and hires a posse of black racists to intimidate and market her grief. Witnesses that saw Martin on top of Zimmerman suddenly couldn't recollect. The Black Panthers were threatening to murder Zimmerman and his family/friends....and perhaps witnesses? This is a very dirty case. The prosecuter is dirty, Crump and Co. are dirty, the Martin's are dirty and the media is dirty. Zimmerman and his wife are not very bright. His attorney is not very good. I certainly hope he wins the suit agains the media stations who damaged his reputation. He deserves to get millions out of it.
because if martin attacked him after he got out of his truck, without zim following him, he would have had to have parked in the back lawn of somebodies house. Its that simple. The dispatcher told him to get back in the truck and the confrontation happened in a back lawn 2 houses away from where martin was staying. Btw if some creep in plain clothes follows me to my house, well I have a ccw.
Homo Africanus

Germany

#53421 Mar 7, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of good questions. It strikes me especially odd that the media said nothing about the minor and what he saw or heard. It seems strange they wouldn't have asked the minor's mom why he didn't call her when he heard the ruckus right outside his door. It does give reason to suspect there is something more to this story. Looks like I'm not the only person wondering about it.
I always suspected Be Free was a woman.
d-pants

United States

#53422 Mar 7, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>What a strange comment. How can you follow someone who has disappeared from sight? If Martin was the innocent as you claim, why wasn't he home? He had plenty of time. The facts prove that he ambushed Zimmerman just outside his house. Zimmerman had no idea where he was because he vanished while Z was on the phone. So the kid is gone and Zimmerman is waiting for the police to arrive. He heads to the back gate and he's ambushed. It's dark and Zimmerman has no idea where the kid is although it appears he finds him with a blow to the head and nose. Your theory is filled with holes because Zimmerman contacted the police. It makes no sense at all that he would suddenly decide to stalk and kill an 'innocent' kid. Were there any other mysterious deaths of other black people in this neighborhood? Surely, if Z were so blatant to call police and then stalk and kill someone, there must be more dead victims.
are you suggesting martin pulled zimmerman from or from near his truck, all the way into a back lawn, after what, he walked around a house? Because if not its pretty clear zimmerman left his truck walking through lawns to FOLLOW him against the instruction of the neighborhood watch rules and the police dispatch. Look at a map of where the truck was, and where the shooting took place. There is no way he didn't follow him. I don't need a witness to understand that.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#53425 Mar 7, 2013
d-pants wrote:
<quoted text>are you suggesting martin pulled zimmerman from or from near his truck, all the way into a back lawn, after what, he walked around a house? Because if not its pretty clear zimmerman left his truck walking through lawns to FOLLOW him against the instruction of the neighborhood watch rules and the police dispatch. Look at a map of where the truck was, and where the shooting took place. There is no way he didn't follow him. I don't need a witness to understand that.
The Thug Zimmerman apologists always have a tough time explaining how Thug Zimmerman got to the place where he killed an innocent child.

Let them tell it, Thug Zimmerman got there through no fault of his own.

That's but one reason there will be no SYG hearing before the trial.

Thug Zimmerman's explanations just don't add up.
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53427 Mar 7, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no way you can explain the truth or facts to these people. They refuse to hear it. They refuse to accept it. They are eagerly defending a thug with a long arrest record and avidly attacking a dead boy who was unarmed when he was followed, stalked, accosted and shot dead by a man with a Napoleon complex, who should have stayed in his vehicle.
Why should he have stayed in his vehicle?
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53428 Mar 7, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
The Thug Zimmerman apologists always have a tough time explaining how Thug Zimmerman got to the place where he killed an innocent child.
Let them tell it, Thug Zimmerman got there through no fault of his own.
That's but one reason there will be no SYG hearing before the trial.
Thug Zimmerman's explanations just don't add up.
O'Mara said he is not waiving the immunity hearing. Nelson said she would consider having the "Stand Your Ground" hearing during the trial.
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53429 Mar 7, 2013
It was a major break for the defense regarding “Witness 8.” That’s the young woman we believe to be Trayvon’s girlfriend and who we’re told was on the phone with him in the moments before he was shot to death a year ago.
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53432 Mar 7, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no way you can explain the truth or facts to these people. They refuse to hear it. They refuse to accept it. They are eagerly defending a thug with a long arrest record and avidly attacking a dead boy who was unarmed when he was followed, stalked, accosted and shot dead by a man with a Napoleon complex, who should have stayed in his vehicle.
I am certainly willing to accept truth and facts. I am not defending a thug anymore than you are defending a juvenile delinquent. Martin was unarmed true.. thats a fact. How do we know that its a fact martin didn't have a weapon because of the police report? The crime scene unit found no weapon? or because George said so or all three.

Truth's Door

#53434 Mar 7, 2013
Equal Rights wrote:
<quoted text>I am certainly willing to accept truth and facts. I am not defending a thug anymore than you are defending a juvenile delinquent. Martin was unarmed true.. thats a fact. How do we know that its a fact martin didn't have a weapon because of the police report? The crime scene unit found no weapon? or because George said so or all three.
Because Trayvon didn't have a weapon.

TRUTH trumps your multiple choice rants ANY DAY, EVERY DAY!

Truth's Door

#53435 Mar 7, 2013
Homo Africanus wrote:
I always suspected Be Free was a woman.
Do not let my gender continue to consume you.

Better not let Ohwell catch you writing posts like that. To her, it is "off topic." When she catches up with you, she will then proceed to write an "off topic" post to let you know your transgressions.

Isn't that funny? She doesn't know that you and I go waaaaaay back, Buffalo Bill.

Remember the days that I would verbally abuse you so bad that you would curl up in the fetal position and start crying worse than a two-day old newborn?

Remember the days you would go into fits and convulsions when you tried to deceive but I threw TRUTH at you?

Those were the good old days!

Remember when Mr. Citizen would hogtie you with Facts and Truth and I would fill your mind with Honesty and Zazz would splash you Goodness and Respectability?

I still get a tickle out of that. And then you just squirmed and screamed for Hate to replace Truth. You allowed Lies to replace Honesty. You allowed Stupidity and Idiocy to consume you and take the place of Goodness and Respectability.

Oh well, we tried. HA!

Now we got Ohwell wanting us get on board with her brand of conformity. Now, when she comes to correct you, you tell her that you march to the beat of your own drummer. Tell her to take her sanctimonious piety and stick it where the sun doesn't shine!

Do it, Buffalo. I know it's in you!

If you won't, I'll make you!

HA! HA! HA!

Now, you can suspect what my race and gender is until the wonderful day you leave this Earth. But just as in the good old days, you'll stay confused!

Buffalo, you're a hoot and a holler!

I'm gonna keep you around a little longer.
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53436 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
How do you know trayvon didn't have a weapon? Where you there? I assume you are STANDING WITH TRUTH on the side of Sanford law enforcement this time to back up that known fact, correct?
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53437 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you care to share your thoughts and or opinion about witness number 8 lying under oath?
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53438 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Do not let my gender continue to consume you.
Better not let Ohwell catch you writing posts like that. To her, it is "off topic." When she catches up with you, she will then proceed to write an "off topic" post to let you know your transgressions.
Isn't that funny? She doesn't know that you and I go waaaaaay back, Buffalo Bill.
Remember the days that I would verbally abuse you so bad that you would curl up in the fetal position and start crying worse than a two-day old newborn?
Remember the days you would go into fits and convulsions when you tried to deceive but I threw TRUTH at you?
Those were the good old days!
Remember when Mr. Citizen would hogtie you with Facts and Truth and I would fill your mind with Honesty and Zazz would splash you Goodness and Respectability?
I still get a tickle out of that. And then you just squirmed and screamed for Hate to replace Truth. You allowed Lies to replace Honesty. You allowed Stupidity and Idiocy to consume you and take the place of Goodness and Respectability.
Oh well, we tried. HA!
Now we got Ohwell wanting us get on board with her brand of conformity. Now, when she comes to correct you, you tell her that you march to the beat of your own drummer. Tell her to take her sanctimonious piety and stick it where the sun doesn't shine!
Do it, Buffalo. I know it's in you!
If you won't, I'll make you!
HA! HA! HA!
Now, you can suspect what my race and gender is until the wonderful day you leave this Earth. But just as in the good old days, you'll stay confused!
Buffalo, you're a hoot and a holler!
I'm gonna keep you around a little longer.
you are actually quite amusing from time to time.This last post sure gave me a good laugh. Thank you
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53440 Mar 7, 2013
d-pants wrote:
<quoted text> because if martin attacked him after he got out of his truck, without zim following him, he would have had to have parked in the back lawn of somebodies house. Its that simple. The dispatcher told him to get back in the truck and the confrontation happened in a back lawn 2 houses away from where martin was staying. Btw if some creep in plain clothes follows me to my house, well I have a ccw.
I'm afraid you are terribly confused. The dispatcher never told Zimmerman to get back in the truck. Where did you come up with that?Zimmerman stopped while talking to the dispatcher and Martin vanished. Zimmerman couldn't have followed him because Martin disappeared. In fact, Martin had plenty of time to get home but he chose to attack Zimmerman instead, right outside his doorstep. I suspect, right in front of the minor kid who was left at home and supposedly alone. Since Zimmerman had no clue where Martin went and certainly had no clue where he lived, how can you even imagine that Zimmerman could follow him to his house in the dark? We know that Zimmerman was meeting the police at the back gate and he was on his way. Unfortunately, he was attacked by Martin while on his way to the gate. Martin could have easily avoided any altercation by going home or even hiding in the shadows. Zimmerman wouldn't have known where he was. Zimmerman was relying on the police to find Martin which was why he called them....and why he was on his way to the back gate to meet them. So I would imagine if Martin was as freaked as you would be, you would have gone home, right? There was PLENTY of time for Martin to have made a leisurely stroll into the back door. He could have even made a little dose of that Purple Drink for his minor friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florida Supreme Court disciplines 24 attorneys Fri mad michelle 4
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Fri Sur 13 Beat 2,959
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Thu Liberal forever 2,121
Perfectly Convert Panasonic VRO to Sony Vegas ... Wed Micheal Fu 1
My Experience of Converting 3D AVCHD to 5.1 Ch... Aug 26 Micheal Fu 1
My Experience of Converting 3D AVCHD to 5.1 C... Aug 26 Micheal Fu 1
Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac Enables Pana... Aug 26 Micheal Fu 1
•••
•••
•••

Sanford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••