Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#52557 Feb 25, 2013
February 26, 2012, the day the child Trayvon was murdered.

February 26, 2013, that will be tomorrow. Justice is being hamstrung by the machinations of man.

But that's man's justice. Real Justice is neither slow nor is it interrupted by the motions of man. It's always on time. It marches to its own beat.

Thug Zimmerman, if you can read then read this...

JUSTICE IS GOING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU!

It's going to be all over you. It's going to be with you night and day. When you go to the toilet, it's going with you. When you wake up in the morning, it's staring you in the face.

Everytime you look at a child, Justice will be right there in your head. When you get a headache, it's not a migraine. It's Justice reminding you that you've gotten away with absolutely NOTHING.

I know it consumes you but you need to pay little attention to man's justice. Tell "pro bono" O'Mara to work out a plea deal. The worst that can happen to you is to be thrown into jail a number of years.

You need to concern yourself with real Justice. Its punishment for your actions are far more consequential. And it doesn't pay heed to courts or juries or motions. It's been around a long time before courts came into existence.

Real Justice intervenes when you do things that God hates.
Slap Down

Piscataway, NJ

#52561 Feb 25, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hopes and dreams are of no concern to me.
You sound like a Foolish Idiot. You're such a racist and LIAR that now you resort to calling the child victim a murderer.
HA! What superb stupidity that is.
You Idiots go to great lengths to show your foolishness.
THUG Zimmerman is no more innocent than you are a decent person. What kind of man goes chasing after a child with a loaded gun? A FOOL of a so-called man, that's who.
You're the one who's deciding to throw race into the mix, not me. You did notice that, right?
Thug Zimmerman didn't get the beating he DESERVED to get. Remember, Doc Lindzee said his scratches were ONLY 2 centimeters and 0.5 centimeters.
Check out what a centimeter is.
IF "scared" Thug Zimmerman had the audacity to face someone of his equal, his obese, drug-inducing, woman-beating, child-killing azz would have ended up unnoticeable to his family and more than likely ended up on a slab at the morgue.
My hopes and dreams concerned you enough to post a rambling and incoherent diatribe. We have a word for people like you, actually it's two words, fortunately for you I can't use em on here.

Why are pedophiles like you and bareback on here 24/7? I pray to God you're locked up, but just in case you're not, you have just been reported.

Truth's Door

#52562 Feb 25, 2013
Slap Down wrote:
<quoted text>My hopes and dreams concerned you enough to post a rambling and incoherent diatribe. We have a word for people like you, actually it's two words, fortunately for you I can't use em on here.

Why are pedophiles like you and bareback on here 24/7? I pray to God you're locked up, but just in case you're not, you have just been reported.
HA!

You can report whatever the heck you want. It has NO bearing on me.

And, no, I did not address your hopes in your previous post. You listed two of them. I still haven't addressed them. And won't.

Keep up.

Now, when you say your prayers, tell The Lord I said hello and that I Love Him. And when you make that request that you posted, He will set you straight.

And next time, only post to me if you've got something pertinent to say. You're full of hot air.
bills8091

Tooele, UT

#52564 Feb 25, 2013
In cases like this you really need a good criminal lawyer salt lake city seems to be growing in gang shooting rates, more than I ever remember growing up. Maybe I just didn't pay as much attention, but I don't think so. It's a hard situation. When there is so much violence going on everywhere, when you see a hooded figure in your neighborhood, what do you do? Would you need a lawyer? http://www.utahdefenseattorney.net I'm not choosing a side, I'm just wondering what you do.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#52565 Feb 25, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I been you ask. I've been in the courtroom for 25 years ignorant one. You may have made an appearance or two before you got sent away for some time. Sorry but that doesn't classify you as knowledgable in the field. Does your parole officer know your on the Internet? That could be a violation. Run along uneducated one.
IF you are to be believed your 25 years must have been as a janitor.

Location hidden

#52566 Feb 25, 2013
Slap Down wrote:
<quoted text>
My hopes and dreams concerned you enough to post a rambling and incoherent diatribe. We have a word for people like you, actually it's two words, fortunately for you I can't use em on here.
Hey Dumbo, he hasn't been on here for weeks until last night. You just can't get anything right. Just can't keep up.

That's because you're a stupid ass.

About all you can hope for is to make it to the toilet before you mess yourself. How often do you make it?

Location hidden

#52567 Feb 25, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
How ignorant of you. Quit your crying. That's all I hear black racists cry about. I didn't vote for Obama so I am a racist. Didn't vote for him because he is an idiot and has proven that the last four years. Read facts of this case and side with Zimmerman so automatically I am a racist. Really don't care what idiot black racists think.
You stupid moronic asshole, most of the people you are assuming are Black are not, they are Caucasian. You're just too ignorant to understand some of us aren't judging this based on color but are basing our opinions based on the known facts. You don't have brains enough to do that.

Location hidden

#52568 Feb 25, 2013
"Did Martin handle the gun he was ultimately shot with? No, according to test results made public last May, which showed evidence of Zimmerman's hands on the firearm, but not those of the teenager he killed. And an analysis showed that scrapings from underneath the teenager's fingernails did not contain any of Zimmerman's DNA, as may rub off in a prolonged struggle."

I can't wait for the SYG hearing. It will be a day full of laughs.
game changer

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#52570 Feb 25, 2013
I am looking forward to the trial when Zimmerman is found not guilty. Self defense will be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. The jury has to be presented with evidence that is indisputable. The photos of his beating, zimmerman screaming for help, along with the location of zimmermans truck and where the shooting occured are all in favor of the defense. Like i stated before unless the prosecution has a surprise witness there will not be a conviction of 2nd degree murder.
game changer

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#52572 Feb 25, 2013
I will not be blinded by the mainstream media like a select few on this thread. I will read police reports, witness statements ,look at photographs, along with many other pieces of rock solid evidence.

Who ever said i was forming a conclusion based on skin color.

Trashgone was a thug in the making and that is a total fact that the jury will be presented with by his records. George might have a checkered past but it is irrelevant to the facts of a self defense case.. The facts are that George was a reliable neighborhood watch man and he was supported by his community.

Location hidden

#52573 Feb 25, 2013
LaRoque phillip Western • 14 hours ago

"Yes people can speculate. Lets lay out the facts. Trayvon Martin was walking home with Skittles and iced tea. It was dark. It was raining. He was wearing a hoodie. George Zimmerman was a self appointed neighborhood watch man. He carries a firearm. He followed Martin. He called in to the police what he thought was suspicious behavior. He informed a police dispatch that he was getting out of the car to follow Martin. He was told by the police dispatch that they didn't need him to do that. He got out of the car and followed anyway. There was a confrontation. Martin was killed. My speculation: This didn't have to happen. Zimmerman could have stayed in the car."
tammy green

Chicago, IL

#52574 Feb 25, 2013
Slap Down wrote:
<quoted text>
I also reported the phile to law enforcement. These people think they can get away with anything and go unnoticed, well let's just see if they can keep their peckers in their pants while they know they're being watched. My son was a victim of perverts like these bastards, they fit the profile and it's easy to ascertain for those who are aware of their hideous lifestyles. I hope they rot in hell. Thank you for your post.
game changer

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#52575 Feb 25, 2013
George was already out of his vehicle looking for a precise location for the dispatcher who kept fumbling around asking where the suspicious person was. George did everything right that night especially when he protected himself from being killed by a dangerous teenage thug.

Truth's Door

#52576 Feb 25, 2013
game changer wrote:
I will not be blinded by the mainstream media like a select few on this thread. I will read police reports, witness statements ,look at photographs, along with many other pieces of rock solid evidence.

Who ever said i was forming a conclusion based on skin color.

Trashgone was a thug in the making and that is a total fact that the jury will be presented with by his records. George might have a checkered past but it is irrelevant to the facts of a self defense case.. The facts are that George was a reliable neighborhood watch man and he was supported by his community.
Oh, so Thug Zimmerman's past is immaterial to you but your perception of the victim's past is of utmost importance to you.

HA!

Keep us laughing, Ft. Lauder ILL.

Truth's Door

#52577 Feb 25, 2013
tammy green wrote:
<quoted text>I also reported the phile to law enforcement. These people think they can get away with anything and go unnoticed, well let's just see if they can keep their peckers in their pants while they know they're being watched. My son was a victim of perverts like these bastards, they fit the profile and it's easy to ascertain for those who are aware of their hideous lifestyles. I hope they rot in hell. Thank you for your post.
Yes, thank him for his laughable post.

Now, if you want to report a pedophile, I hear that Thug Zimmerman engaged in some very nasty things toward a certain female in his family.

Whatever pertinent info you have should be reported by you as quick as possible.

People like Thug Zimmerman "think they can get away with anything and go unnoticed, well let's just see if they can keep their peckers in their pants while they know they're being watched."

That's how you say it, right?

Truth's Door

#52578 Feb 25, 2013
game changer wrote:
George was already out of his vehicle looking for a precise location for the dispatcher who kept fumbling around asking where the suspicious person was. George did everything right that night especially when he protected himself from being killed by a dangerous teenage thug.
Yeah, disregarding the advice of the authorities and chasing after a child with a loaded weapon constitutes doing "everything right that night".

Way to go, Thug Zimmerman.

Truth's Door

#52583 Feb 25, 2013
bills8091 wrote:
In cases like this you really need a good criminal lawyer salt lake city seems to be growing in gang shooting rates, more than I ever remember growing up. Maybe I just didn't pay as much attention, but I don't think so. It's a hard situation. When there is so much violence going on everywhere, when you see a hooded figure in your neighborhood, what do you do? Would you need a lawyer? http://www.utahdefenseattorney.net I'm not choosing a side, I'm just wondering what you do.
You use your damn common sense, that's what you do.

Some people are good for saying guns don't kill people, people do.

But, apparently, it's hoodies that kill people. HA!

Would you need a lawyer when New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick comes to your neighborhood?

Would you need a lawyer when Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg comes to your neighborhood?

Would you need a lawyer when Justin Bieber comes to your neighborhood?

Would you need a lawyer when Brad Pitt comes to your neighborhood?

Those four, among many others, are known for wearing hoodies.

The Truth of the matter is that tens of millions of people everyday wear hoodies. What you gonna do?

What you gonna do when the hoodie is seen by you?

HA! HA! HA!
Traybon Algon

Newport News, VA

#52590 Feb 25, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, disregarding the advice of the authorities and chasing after a child with a loaded weapon constitutes doing "everything right that night".
Way to go, Thug Zimmerman.
Correct...Way to go, Z-man. Youve made a safer neighborhood. A true hero!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#52591 Feb 25, 2013
Traybon Algon wrote:
<quoted text>Correct...Way to go, Z-man. Youve made a safer neighborhood. A true hero!
That would depend.

He could be bankrupting them soon.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#52592 Feb 25, 2013
game changer wrote:
I am looking forward to the trial when Zimmerman is found not guilty. Self defense will be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. The jury has to be presented with evidence that is indisputable. The photos of his beating, zimmerman screaming for help, along with the location of zimmermans truck and where the shooting occured are all in favor of the defense. Like i stated before unless the prosecution has a surprise witness there will not be a conviction of 2nd degree murder.
Let's stipulate that Zimmie got hit. Hell let'ts stipulate that he got his ass kicked. Then let's stipulate that the Juvenile, Martin got shot, from intermediate range, straight, front to back. Right? Autopsy says so.
What actions or INaction by Zimmie would have prevented all this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 6 hr SMH 872
peyton grinnell will be controlled by gay borders 10 hr SMH 12
Peyton grinnell???? 10 hr SMH 2
Sheriff Candidates Tue Beekeeper 22
Lets FIRE 30 Year Career Politician JIMMY CONNE... Aug 28 Jeremy 3
5th Circuit State Attorney Agenda Exposed By Ma... Aug 26 Nazi Exposer 2
Brad And Leticia. Aug 26 Dave Toboggan 1

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance