Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,343

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#52283 Feb 20, 2013
do unto others wrote:
No wonder you think there is no evidence of a crime. It states right in the probable cause definition-'reasonably intelligent and prudent person'. Guess that leaves you out.
Please show us this evidence..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#52284 Feb 20, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you before, I don't have the time nor the inclination to pour over back pages looking for posts. Unlike you, I have a life.
You are a hater and a bigot.
You are also too dumb to prove anything. You couldn't prove the sky is blue or the grass is green.
No need to pour over anything..........Just look at a few post before where moron claims the burden of proof in a court of law falls on the defense......

The fool is asked to prove that Zim broke any law and she claims that the defense must prove that he did not break any law..........ROTFLMAO

Just because I enjoy shooting black thugs does not mean I am a hater........

Proved you wrong many times..........

Still waiting for you to show any evidence that Zim broke any law.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#52285 Feb 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to pour over anything..........Just look at a few post before where moron claims the burden of proof in a court of law falls on the defense......
The fool is asked to prove that Zim broke any law and she claims that the defense must prove that he did not break any law..........ROTFLMAO
Just because I enjoy shooting black thugs does not mean I am a hater........
Proved you wrong many times..........
Still waiting for you to show any evidence that Zim broke any law.....
lol! Seems you keep injecting your claim in order to keep your story going son.

Keep going. You're already over the mental cliff so you have nothing to lose!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#52286 Feb 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. You don't have any.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#52287 Feb 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Seems you keep injecting your claim in order to keep your story going son.
Keep going. You're already over the mental cliff so you have nothing to lose!
Spin spin spin does not change your lies..........LOl

On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...

The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link that shows that???
Would you like the link again that proves you wrong???
Burden of proof is on the prosecution.........
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p ...

Moron yea wrote:
lol! Nope. Don't need to son.

That's the defense's job. Even a dumb person would know that!

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#52288 Feb 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny. You don't have any.
Really???????

Grass stains
Zims injuries
911 call ash tray call to GF
Witness
Autopsy report.....

ooooops you are caught in another lie..........LOL

So why cant you post any evidence that shows Zim broke any law?????
Laughing from North of 49

Hamilton, Canada

#52289 Feb 20, 2013
gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
WHy don't blacks in the larger cities speak out against the gangs that are murdering other blacks?
ahhh.... but they do. You saying they don't doesn't make it so. And so does the latino community against latino gangs... and (horrors of horrors) the white community against white gangs (ya... like there aren't any).
Ya kidding

United States

#52291 Feb 20, 2013
The reporter assumed Zimmeman was a white guy.
Truth

Duluth, GA

#52293 Feb 20, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>Might be evidence that happened. they got transcripts from zimmermans cell phone. martin was talking to his 'ho' on his cell as it was unfolding. It shouldn't take much of a court order to supeona those records from the carrier and it is relevant to the case.

That's whats gunna get zimmerman life?

LOL, I wouldn't doubt if he left his cell on, recording the whole incident. I wouldn't put it past ANY teenager to do that. HAA listen while I kick this dudes ass, LOL maybe even live streamed it to post it on youtube so his posse be seein him gettin down...

That would make a big boom wouldn't it, either way.
A witness did see Martin beating him and the autopsy reveals no evidence that Martin had injuries other than bruised knuckles and a gunshot wound. Zimmerman's injuries was a broken nose and lacerations to the face and back of the head. Pretty good evidence for self defense.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#52296 Feb 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The state's attorney has already shown a reasonably intelligent and prudent person this evidence at the probable cause hearing. The judge agreed that there was enough evidence pointing to Zimmerman's guilt to have him stand trial for murder.

United States

#52298 Feb 20, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is, you were open minded. You wanted to learn and grow as a person. These bigots are stuck in their hate, they thrive on it. They love to hate.
I too have many relatives who are bigots. However, they never stoop to the level of these haters on here.
I traveled extensively at a young age. I learned that their are diversities in people everywhere. You can't cookie cut people, especially based on their color. That's just plain stupid.
I know these people won't change. Many of them are elderly and they have taught their children to hate in the same way they were taught.
I don't think they are representative of our society anymore though. They are just old fogies stuck in the past and unhappy with their own lives.
Kind of makes me feel sorry for them. Nobody can truly be happy with all that hate in their heart. Not sorry enough for them to excuse their behavior, but their lives must be misreble.

United States

#52300 Feb 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ones spouting hate is you blacks..........
You IDIOT!!! I'm white, and I'm not 'spouting' anything but the truth and maybe a little pity for poor pathetic fools like you.
Truth

Duluth, GA

#52301 Feb 20, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>The state's attorney has already shown a reasonably intelligent and prudent person this evidence at the probable cause hearing. The judge agreed that there was enough evidence pointing to Zimmerman's guilt to have him stand trial for murder.
That's not how it works. The prosecutor can spin whatever story they want to a Judge and get a warrant. Also a Judge only had to feel that there is enough evidence for an arrest warrant not that there is guilt. Duh. In this case if you saw the hearing you would see that when the prosecutor obtained the warrant they did not mention to the Judge that a witness saw Martin on top of Zimmerman and that Zimmerman's nose was broken and he had lacerations to the back of his head. It's that easy for an officer or prosecutor to get a warrant. You really should get more informed about the case because it just make you look ignorant when you comment.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#52304 Feb 20, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for this Cousin.
You're welcome, although I know it will not penetrate the rubbery brain of the poster I hoped it would. ;-)

Location hidden

#52305 Feb 20, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>
You IDIOT!!! I'm white, and I'm not 'spouting' anything but the truth and maybe a little pity for poor pathetic fools like you.
He calls all of us who disagree with him Blacks, live in the hood, poor, trash the whole deal.
We just do not equate to wealthy Mexican/Italian/American well educated former murderers. ;-)

Location hidden

#52306 Feb 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spouting that Zim is guilty but you can't post one shred of evidence that shows that
Morons claim a arrest proves guilt but that just proves they are morons
Evidence is for the court room Sherlock.

Location hidden

#52310 Feb 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
18 months in the Middle East
I bought and sold a house in New Zealand
I have lived in South America
So what does that make me know???
Well, I can't see that you know very much about anything. What do you think it makes you know?

United States

#52313 Feb 20, 2013
Sounds to me like that makes you such a disgusting man that NO country will put up with for long.

Location hidden

#52317 Feb 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still own my home on Sardinia
Still own a home in Sonoma County
Still own a home in Nv
Still own a home hear
So looks like you are proven wrong again..........
Still own a home,'hear' Where?
I thought you said you sold that one.

Location hidden

#52319 Feb 20, 2013
zazz wrote:
Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 5:52 PM
SANFORD --
Shellie Zimmerman, the wife of George Zimmerman, will remain on trial for perjury in a case that's tied to her husband.
George Zimmerman is facing second-degree murder charges in the death of Trayvon Martin last February. Zimmerman says he shot Martin in self-defense.
Shellie Zimmerman is accused of lying on the stand during a bond hearing for George Zimmerman about her and her husband's finances.
Shellie Zimmerman's attorney argued that the special prosecutor in her husband's case, state attorney Angela Corey, did not have jurisdiction to prosecute Shellie's case because the prosecutor was elected in Jacksonville.
“What we’re worried about is that the people of Seminole County, and their elected officials, aren’t able to decide what’s happening in this case, or in any case," said Kelly Sims, Shellie's attorney. "The governor took an extraordinary remedy, which was requested, for any matters related to the death of Mr. Martin, by the then state attorney.”
But the judge didn’t buy that argument, and denied Shellie Zimmerman’s motion to dismiss her perjury charge.
Meanwhile, George Zimmerman's attorneys will be back in court on Friday, to set a date for the stand your ground hearing.
And they are still collecting money via, "The real George Zimmerman.com . But I am sure they still expect taxpayers to pay for Zims' defense, claiming Indigence. Hope Judge is watching the accounts this time, before Shellie hides the money, again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Comfort of Men Wearing Panties and Why.. (Nov '11) 3 hr A guy call J 172
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 10 hr SMH 639
Scout & Molly's is coming in the spring Jan 27 jeffry 1
Couples needing privacy Jan 26 Fwb 2
Review: Vapor And Co (Oct '13) Jan 18 Consumer M 3
Kidnap accusation against homeless man under re... (Jan '09) Jan 16 Understand123 9
Lake Mary Church and Sex Offender warning Jan 16 floridasky1991 1
Sanford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST

NBC Sports10:10PM
Jerramy Stevens arrested on suspicion of DUI