Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

keep turning left

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#50875 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the goalposts.
Which you would move.
speculation does not convict a person of murder. keep fishing
keep turning left

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#50876 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I call you out for the liar you are: so you have something else in common with the pedophile zimmerman.
The FBI did not clear the pedophile zimmerman of being a racist, it made clear that it could not prove that racism was the motivation for the killing.
After interviewing nearly three dozen people — including gun dealers, Zimmerman’s former fiancé, co-workers and neighbors — the FBI found no evidence that racial bias was a motivating factor in the shooting, the records show.
keep turning left

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#50878 Feb 2, 2013
can you disprove the FBI investigation and show me some evidence why you think race was a factor leading up to the shooting.
keep turning left

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#50879 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HEARING.
And a judge listened.
And a judge set the bail at a million dollars, ten times higher than the original bail because Zimmerman got caught in a lie.
So whatever else we know about the pedophile thug: we also know he is a confirmed liar.
A prosecution investigator who co-signed the affidavit later testified at a hearing that he did not know whether it was Zimmerman or Martin who started the confrontation.

now you are going to doubt court records because you dont agree with a prosecution investigator. the state definitely has an uphill fight with this charge.
keep turning left

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#50880 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So KTL cannot stand having facts cramed up his lying azz.
<quoted text>
barefoot.. wouldn't you conclude an investigation if there was no evidence to support the accusation or charge
keep turning left

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#50882 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot do you have any proof that zimmerman is a racist and a pedophile.

its a simple yes or no question. why do you deflect from answering questions.

if yes can you show me a conviction of zimmerman being a pedophile. can you show me an investigation were evidence was found that zimmerman is a racist
keep turning left

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#50883 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I call you out for the liar you are: so you have something else in common with the pedophile zimmerman.
The FBI did not clear the pedophile zimmerman of being a racist, it made clear that it could not prove that racism was the motivation for the killing.
ok so if the FBI could not prove that racism was motivation for the killing how in the hell are you going to stand behind your opinion that zimmerman is a racist

am i suppose to belief that your intelligence is greater than that of the FBI

why would the FBI not clear george of being a racist when they have no EVIDENCE to show that he is

i think you have a hard time accepting truth
keep turning left

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#50885 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So KTL cannot stand having facts cramed up his lying azz.
<quoted text>
keep running and hiding.. you dont have one single piece of evidence to support your claim of what you think happened.
keep turning left

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#50886 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The pedophile zimmerman isn't being charged for racism.
i totally understand that zimmerman is not being charged with racism. my question is what leads you to believe that zimmerman is a racist.. you have made it clear along with many other martin supporters that zimmerman was racist.. what evidence do you have that makes you come up with that conclusion/... hell maybe i will jump on board and agree with you only if if you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that zimmerman is a racist

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#50889 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
can you disprove the FBI investigation and show me some evidence why you think race was a factor leading up to the shooting.
Barefoot does not have to prove to you what he believes. State of FL has said there is not enough evidence to charge Zim with a hate crime. That does not mean he is not a racist individual.

There are some allegations that he has some racial/ethnic bias.
Behold.

Woman Says George Zimmerman Molested Her For More ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/16/george-zimm...

Jul 16, 2012 ... Some of the racial implications made by the witness, he said, could likely .... The unnamed co-worker told the newspaper that Zimmerman was an ..... you feel and this girl who was sexually abused true or not doesn't it say ...

[ More results from www.huffingtonpost.com ]
Trayvon Martin case: George Zimmerman 'bullied his colleague ... www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2165784/Tray... ...

Jun 27, 2012 ... George Zimmerman bullied and aimed racist comments at an Arab-American co- worker while they worked in Sanford, Florida, mocking him as a ... fun of me, bully me around, pretty much harass me 24/7,' alleged the man.... Stand off: In the video, Zimmerman (left) claims he followed Martin (right) to see ...

Location hidden

#50890 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
<quoted text> speculation does not convict a person of murder. keep fishing
And Floridas' Stand Your Ground Law may no longer guarantee that a person can shoot another person at will, claim self defense with no investigation and just walk away.
keep turning left

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#50891 Feb 2, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Barefoot does not have to prove to you what he believes. State of FL has said there is not enough evidence to charge Zim with a hate crime. That does not mean he is not a racist individual.
There are some allegations that he has some racial/ethnic bias.
Behold.
Woman Says George Zimmerman Molested Her For More ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/16/george-zimm...
Jul 16, 2012 ... Some of the racial implications made by the witness, he said, could likely .... The unnamed co-worker told the newspaper that Zimmerman was an ..... you feel and this girl who was sexually abused true or not doesn't it say ...
[ More results from www.huffingtonpost.com ]
Trayvon Martin case: George Zimmerman 'bullied his colleague ... www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2165784/Tray... ...
Jun 27, 2012 ... George Zimmerman bullied and aimed racist comments at an Arab-American co- worker while they worked in Sanford, Florida, mocking him as a ... fun of me, bully me around, pretty much harass me 24/7,' alleged the man.... Stand off: In the video, Zimmerman (left) claims he followed Martin (right) to see ...
you are right . barefoot does not have to prove anything to me. but wouldn't it be fair to give a reason why barefoot would label someone has a racist and a pedophile. something more concrete rather than allegations gossip and rumors. none of which has been proved. you guys like to spin everything around and sink to a low level because you have no evidence to provide that will hold up during trial.

trying to assassinate zimmermans character will not trample his credibility, it will just make the state look more desperate

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#50892 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
spin spin spin. still waiting for the proof
The pedophile isn't on trial for being a racist.

A little slow on the pick up, eh?

You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, eh?

Location hidden

#50893 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
<quoted text>A prosecution investigator who co-signed the affidavit later testified at a hearing
The judge set the pedophile thug's bail at one million dollars.

Why is that?

Location hidden

#50894 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
can you disprove the FBI investigation
I don't have to *disprove* what the FBI concluded.

I guess you feel a need to lie about it, eh?

Location hidden

#50895 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
spin spin spin.
Explains why your 'logic' is so dizzy.
a real judge in the state of Florida wrote:
Judge Mark Herr ruled that the affidavit was legally sufficient to establish probable cause

Location hidden

#50896 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
<quoted text> you are right . barefoot does not have to prove anything to me. but wouldn't it be fair to give a reason why barefoot would label someone has a racist and a pedophile. something more concrete rather than allegations gossip and rumors. none of which has been proved. you guys like to spin everything around and sink to a low level because you have no evidence to provide that will hold up during trial.
trying to assassinate zimmermans character will not trample his credibility, it will just make the state look more desperate
I heard what Zimmie said on the 911 call. Very clear to me he said "they always get away, f$%^in coons."
Add that with links above and it tells a story.

Location hidden

#50897 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
the FBI found no evidence that racial bias was a motivating factor in the shooting, the records show.
The pedophile isn't on trial for being a racist.

Location hidden

#50898 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
<
now you are going to doubt court records because you dont agree with a prosecution investigator..
Yet he is still under arrest.
The affidavit states that it does not contain a complete recitation of facts, but presents only the facts to support probable cause for second-degree murder charges. Judge Mark Herr ruled that the affidavit was legally sufficient to establish probable cause

Location hidden

#50899 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
<quoted text>
good luck with that.
The affidavit states that it does not contain a complete recitation of facts, but presents only the facts to support probable cause for second-degree murder charges. Judge Mark Herr ruled that the affidavit was legally sufficient to establish probable cause

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin (May '13) 7 hr DrewZ 84
News racism in volusia county (Aug '08) 20 hr smiley 3
Lcso same ol double standard (Jan '17) Wed beekeepeer 27
Good riddance (Nov '16) Jul 17 beekeepeer 23
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) Jul 16 noooooooooooooooo 113
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Jul 16 The Peoples Media 1,100
News CNN, HLN airing dueling Zimmerman shows (Jul '13) Jul 15 filus t bluster 8

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance