Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 20 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#50864 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
do you agree that the state had intense pressure and that the 2nd degree murder charge is going to be difficult to prove..
Do you agree the pedophile thug zimmerman stalked this teenage boy who had every legal right to be exactly where he was at: on the sidewalk in front of his house?

Location hidden

#50865 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
<quoted text> and whats the reason why martin could not continue down the side walk
He had every right to be exactly where he was at: on the sidewalk that was in front of his house.

He could not continue down the walk because the pedophile cut between houses and across the lawn and zimmerman shot him in the chest and he died there on the lawn.

Location hidden

#50866 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
<quoted text>A prosecution investigator who co-signed the affidavit later testified at a hearing
HEARING.

And a judge listened.

And a judge set the bail at a million dollars, ten times higher than the original bail because Zimmerman got caught in a lie.

So whatever else we know about the pedophile thug: we also know he is a confirmed liar.
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50867 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you agree the pedophile thug zimmerman stalked this teenage boy who had every legal right to be exactly where he was at: on the sidewalk in front of his house?
so barefoot cannot provide one single piece of evidence to support his or her claim that zimmerman confronted trayvon martin and attacked... bravo..

Location hidden

#50868 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
so now you doubt the FBI.
I call you out for the liar you are: so you have something else in common with the pedophile zimmerman.

The FBI did not clear the pedophile zimmerman of being a racist, it made clear that it could not prove that racism was the motivation for the killing.

Location hidden

#50869 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
they concluded that race did NOT motivate zimmerman.
These are the goalposts.

Which you would move.
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50870 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So KTL keeps stomping his feet and ignoring the evidence posted.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
<quoted text>
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#508481 hr ago
so barefoot cannot provide one single piece of evidence to support his or her claim that zimmerman confronted trayvon martin and attacked... bravo..
keep turning left
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#508491 hr ago
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar.
I am sure you will want to find a link to these results and link them now.
I am not interested in the *interpretation* by wingnuts.
PS:*not* finding evidence of a racial bias is not the same a *conclusion* that there was no racial motivation.
After interviewing nearly three dozen people — including gun dealers, Zimmerman’s former fiancé, co-workers and neighbors — the FBI found no evidence that racial bias was a motivating factor in the shooting, the records show.
so now you doubt the FBI. how else to people come to a conclusion without evidence.
do you make a conclusion with or without evidence, i see that you dont need evidence to start calling someone a pedophile and concluding they are guilty of murder
keep turning left
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#508501 hr ago
barefoot.. wouldn't you conclude an investigation if there was no evidence to support the accusation
keep turning left
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#508511 hr ago
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar.
I am sure you will want to find a link to these results and link them now.
I am not interested in the *interpretation* by wingnuts.
PS:*not* finding evidence of a racial bias is not the same a *conclusion* that there was no racial motivation.
can you disprove the FBI investigation and show me some evidence why you think race was a factor leading up to the shooting.
i understand that you dont listen to wingnuts. i dont listen to al sharpton,, Jesse Jackson, and the new black panther party
keep turning left
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#508521 hr ago
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not giving testimony.
i pretty positive that the jury will be more than satisfied with an FBI investigation
keep turning left
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#508531 hr ago
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
a HEARING... you don't say?
Who was listening at this hearing?
A prosecution investigator who co-signed the affidavit later testified at a hearing that he did not know whether it was Zimmerman or Martin who started the confrontation.
now you are going to doubt court records because you dont agree with a prosecution investigator. the state definitely has an uphill fight with this charge.
keep turning left
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#508541 hr ago
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was on the sidewalk that was in front of his house.
Now read each word, pause, read the next word, pause, read the one after that, pause...
Can you see 70 yards, Mr. Magoo?
I can throw a rock 70 yards.
How far was the pedophile from his house, dear?
Who was closer to their house, the boy or the pedophile who was stalking the boy?
and whats the reason why martin could not continue down the side walk to his temporary residence. had he really been approached by zimmerman then why in the world wouldnt trayvon have said i live right over there.. what gave trayvon the right to attack someone.
keep turning left
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#508551 hr ago

Location hidden

#50871 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
so barefoot cannot provide one single piece of evidence
So KTL cannot stand having facts cramed up his lying azz.

[QUOTE who="a real judge in the state of Florida]
The affidavit states that it does not contain a complete recitation of facts, but presents only the facts to support probable cause for second-degree murder charges. Judge Mark Herr ruled that the affidavit was legally sufficient to establish probable cause
[/QUOTE]
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50873 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
spin spin spin. still waiting for the proof that zimmerman was is a racist and that he confronted martin. waiting.....
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50875 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the goalposts.
Which you would move.
speculation does not convict a person of murder. keep fishing
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50876 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I call you out for the liar you are: so you have something else in common with the pedophile zimmerman.
The FBI did not clear the pedophile zimmerman of being a racist, it made clear that it could not prove that racism was the motivation for the killing.
After interviewing nearly three dozen people — including gun dealers, Zimmerman’s former fiancé, co-workers and neighbors — the FBI found no evidence that racial bias was a motivating factor in the shooting, the records show.
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50878 Feb 2, 2013
can you disprove the FBI investigation and show me some evidence why you think race was a factor leading up to the shooting.
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50879 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HEARING.
And a judge listened.
And a judge set the bail at a million dollars, ten times higher than the original bail because Zimmerman got caught in a lie.
So whatever else we know about the pedophile thug: we also know he is a confirmed liar.
A prosecution investigator who co-signed the affidavit later testified at a hearing that he did not know whether it was Zimmerman or Martin who started the confrontation.

now you are going to doubt court records because you dont agree with a prosecution investigator. the state definitely has an uphill fight with this charge.
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50880 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
barefoot.. wouldn't you conclude an investigation if there was no evidence to support the accusation or charge
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50882 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot do you have any proof that zimmerman is a racist and a pedophile.

its a simple yes or no question. why do you deflect from answering questions.

if yes can you show me a conviction of zimmerman being a pedophile. can you show me an investigation were evidence was found that zimmerman is a racist
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50883 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
ok so if the FBI could not prove that racism was motivation for the killing how in the hell are you going to stand behind your opinion that zimmerman is a racist

am i suppose to belief that your intelligence is greater than that of the FBI

why would the FBI not clear george of being a racist when they have no EVIDENCE to show that he is

i think you have a hard time accepting truth
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50885 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
keep running and hiding.. you dont have one single piece of evidence to support your claim of what you think happened.
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50886 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The pedophile zimmerman isn't being charged for racism.
i totally understand that zimmerman is not being charged with racism. my question is what leads you to believe that zimmerman is a racist.. you have made it clear along with many other martin supporters that zimmerman was racist.. what evidence do you have that makes you come up with that conclusion/... hell maybe i will jump on board and agree with you only if if you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that zimmerman is a racist

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#50889 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
Barefoot does not have to prove to you what he believes. State of FL has said there is not enough evidence to charge Zim with a hate crime. That does not mean he is not a racist individual.

There are some allegations that he has some racial/ethnic bias.
Behold.

Woman Says George Zimmerman Molested Her For More ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/16/george-zimm...

Jul 16, 2012 ... Some of the racial implications made by the witness, he said, could likely .... The unnamed co-worker told the newspaper that Zimmerman was an ..... you feel and this girl who was sexually abused true or not doesn't it say ...

[ More results from www.huffingtonpost.com ]
Trayvon Martin case: George Zimmerman 'bullied his colleague ... www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2165784/Tray... ...

Jun 27, 2012 ... George Zimmerman bullied and aimed racist comments at an Arab-American co- worker while they worked in Sanford, Florida, mocking him as a ... fun of me, bully me around, pretty much harass me 24/7,' alleged the man.... Stand off: In the video, Zimmerman (left) claims he followed Martin (right) to see ...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#50890 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
<quoted text> speculation does not convict a person of murder. keep fishing
And Floridas' Stand Your Ground Law may no longer guarantee that a person can shoot another person at will, claim self defense with no investigation and just walk away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) Fri thoughtshardblessing 235
News George Zimmerman compares himself to Anne Frank... Fri Sheriff Joe 529 7
D'Jordan Brooks Thu fakeass 1
News Tony Gonsoulin pleads no contest to murdering h... (Mar '09) Apr 11 heather d 23
News Shaq to roast Justin Bieber Apr '15 stewart scott 5
News Zimmerman: A person in his circumstances can't ... Mar '15 T-Fal 1
News The Riot Ideology in Ferguson Mar '15 Lucky 1
More from around the web

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]