Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,335

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#50560 Jan 30, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why no blood? Did you ever have a nosebleed? Why was Martin on his back? Somebody roll him over? Or did someone shoot him on the ground, then roll him over to make sure the bullet didn't go through?
These are all questions Zimmie will need to answer.
No, these are questions investigators (who released Zim) will have to answer. It is they who determined that Zim acted in self-defense.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#50561 Jan 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You should look up definitions before you attempt to educate someone else. I'm sure the poster knows you are ignorant and ignored your post.
Good choice too. I know the difference between self-defense and assault.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#50562 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Head wounds bleed profusely, as do injuries to the nose. Why no blood on Zimmies jacket, less than 1 Hour after shooting? That bothers me. Almost looks like Shelley sliced his head next day with a box cutter. Almost no pain in that. Didn't look bashed in at all.
That's the same claim ABC news made, and then apologized after the enhanced police video pictures of Zim's head became available where it showed clear lacerations.

Or are you trying to tell us that the police lied about his injuries, the paramedics who cleaned up his wounds lied as well? His doctor?

It's all documented including the blood on Zim's clothing. There is more than enough proof that Martin attacked Zimmerman and nothing the other way around.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#50563 Jan 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Key words in your reply "Because he could."
Yes he could. He was a victim of assault and battery which allows licensed concealed carry holders to use their weapon for such a purpose.
Doesn't look to me like Zimmie was the victim and it won't look that way to a jury either.

Location hidden

#50564 Jan 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the same claim ABC news made, and then apologized after the enhanced police video pictures of Zim's head became available where it showed clear lacerations.
Or are you trying to tell us that the police lied about his injuries, the paramedics who cleaned up his wounds lied as well? His doctor?
It's all documented including the blood on Zim's clothing. There is more than enough proof that Martin attacked Zimmerman and nothing the other way around.
Did the Paramedics clean his Jacket Ray? There was not enough blood to be from any head lacerations or nosebleeds. It just wasn't there.

Location hidden

#50565 Jan 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, these are questions investigators (who released Zim) will have to answer. It is they who determined that Zim acted in self-defense.
Seems to me there was an Officer who didn't take Zimmies story as believable and he was removed from the case. Recall that? Maybe cause Daddy was a judge?

Location hidden

#50566 Jan 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Key words in your reply "Because he could."
Yes he could. He was a victim of assault and battery which allows licensed concealed carry holders to use their weapon for such a purpose.
Allows them to use their weapons to protect life and property.
There was no threat to either. How many murders from 'Cans of Tea" do you estimate?

Location hidden

#50567 Jan 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's called a Suspicious Person and police get calls like that all the time. I know because I listen to my police scanner frequently.
According to Zimmerman, he witnessed a person walking around at night in the rain aimlessly in a hoodie. Yes, that's suspicious. Zim also stated he didn't recognize the individual as resident there. He was correct. He stated Martin was acting "high or something" again, THC was found in Martin's blood.
Seems Zim was correct on all counts. Very observant for not being a police officer.
No he wasn't a Police Officer, was he? He couldn't be, could he?
He had a record. Theft from employer, domestic violence, Court ordered Anger Management, Termination from Employment due to Angry Agression, WHEN HE WAS A BOUNCER. Allegations of Molestation from relative. He just wasn't cop material.

Location hidden

#50568 Jan 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And where do you have proof of this?
It is on the recording. Stop feigning ignorance.- 911, Are you following him?- Zimmie, "Yeah"- 911, "We don't need you to do that."
Zimmie, "OK"
But he continued, didn't he?
clear day

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50569 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
No he wasn't a Police Officer, was he? He couldn't be, could he?
He had a record. Theft from employer, domestic violence, Court ordered Anger Management, Termination from Employment due to Angry Agression, WHEN HE WAS A BOUNCER. Allegations of Molestation from relative. He just wasn't cop material.
trayvon was no angel either.
at least zimmerman wanted to make his neighborhood safer

clear day

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50570 Jan 30, 2013
cousin just a what if question.... what if you were being pinned down and someone was beating you and for a moment you felt that person reach for your gun while saying you are going to die tonight.. wouldn't you be in fear for your life

i cant blame zimmerman for shooting his attacker

Location hidden

#50571 Jan 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
By the autopsy reports and Zims injuries, it seems Martin didn't need a weapon of any kind. Not one scratch found on Martin's body besides his knuckles (from assault) and the bullet wound.
NO marks on Martins knuckles that I saw in Autopsy Report or by Funeral Directors description.

Zim claimed Martin was beating his head into concrete, but witnesses say they were on the grass. Martins body was found in the grass, lying on his back, though Zim told police he shot Martin while Martin was on top of him.
So which is it? Martin was beating his head into the concrete, then they moved to the grass, or was Martin beating his head into the grass?
Doesn't much matter. Neither means Imminent Death as far as I can tell. Zimmie just cannot go around shooting people, whether he likes them or not.
clear day

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50572 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
It is on the recording. Stop feigning ignorance.- 911, Are you following him?- Zimmie, "Yeah"- 911, "We don't need you to do that."
Zimmie, "OK"
But he continued, didn't he?
well zimmermans story is that after the 911 call he was heading back to his vehicle when trayvon appeared out of nowhere and asked him if he had a problem, zim reached for his phone to call 911 and at that point he says trayvon punched him, knocking him to the ground

Location hidden

#50573 Jan 30, 2013
clear day wrote:
cousin just a what if question.... what if you were being pinned down and someone was beating you and for a moment you felt that person reach for your gun while saying you are going to die tonight.. wouldn't you be in fear for your life
i cant blame zimmerman for shooting his attacker
You know if those were the facts..., Truly the facts, that would be one thing. That would be justifiable homocide/self defense if Martin were trying to gain control of the weapon. I just don't believe that is what happened.

Fact 1. So called Neighborhood watch didn't want Zim carrying a gun.

Fact 2. He followed the kid, accosted him. Had he not followed, there would have been no shooting, no encounter no anything.

Fact 3. Zim has a history of violence. He actually assaulted a Police Officer outside a bar and was charged. Charge was reduced to a simple misdemeanor, possibly because of Fathers Judgeship.

Fact 4. Zim got out of his truck and pusued Martin when told NOT to.

Had Zim refrained from any of the above actions, that 17 year old would be alive and Zim would not be incarcerated.

Location hidden

#50574 Jan 30, 2013
clear day wrote:
<quoted text> well zimmermans story is that after the 911 call he was heading back to his vehicle when trayvon appeared out of nowhere and asked him if he had a problem, zim reached for his phone to call 911 and at that point he says trayvon punched him, knocking him to the ground
That is one of his stories. Another is, he was looking for a Street Sign. He is a neighborhood watch guy, but doesn't know the neighborhood???

He and wife lied to the court about being Indigent. She was moving money out of the Defense Fund account. He had a second Passport that he didn't tell Judge about.
He is a dishonest person. Has a criminal record. Has anger issues.
His story dos not fit with the facts.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#50575 Jan 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again troll..........

I have posted the evidence that shows there were recent burglaries.........

I have posted the evidence that there was a BOTLO for a 215 suspect

I have posted the evidence that Zim talked with the operator about this 215 suspect.........

Looks like you are proven a liar again......
You're THE LIAR.

Trayvon was an innocent child who was killed by drug-induced, women-beating, gun-toting punk Thug Zimmerman.

Catch up!

Truth's Door

#50577 Jan 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Why did the perp not just go home?? He had the time???

The evidence shows that Zim was on his back and was beaten..........No law against shooting someone in that situation
Who says he had the time to go home?

Thug Zimmerman's current story is that Trayvon wasn't running at all.

I know it's hard to keep up with Thug Zimmerman's LIES and changing narrative, but...

Try to keep up, ok?

Truth's Door

#50579 Jan 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>I see you must be a liberal..........

1. How can you be 100% sure that ash tray did not break into those houses??

2. A suspect does not mean anyone broke any laws......

3. Ash tray matched the description of a re=cent burglary suspect

4. Zim told the dispatcher that ash tray matched the description......

5. Matching the description of a 215 suspect is grounds for the police to take you to the police station and interview you.

6. Matching the description of a 215 suspect gives grounds for any citizen to follow, chase or question you.....
Ok...

You're a suspect!

Truth's Door

#50582 Jan 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>It does not matter if he did or did not commit the burglaries........

1. Zim had all legal rights to ask ash tray what he was doing and to follow him when he refused to answer..........
On #1, please show us where these legal rights exists. Where are the spelled out?

You can point to state of Florida laws or federal laws. Don't keep us waiting.

Truth's Door

#50583 Jan 30, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>Why? You have a track record a mile long, you're a racist criminal apologist, nothing more.
You must be on crack to make such a comment.

Straighten yourself out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zimmerman: A person in his circumstances can't ... Wed T-Fal 1
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) Tue whatchwaitinfer-huh 231
News Shaq to roast Justin Bieber Mar 23 stewart scott 3
News The Riot Ideology in Ferguson Mar 22 Lucky 1
Moving, need advice. Mar 20 Realtor 2
News Attorney: Zimmerman had $200K from web donations (Apr '12) Mar 10 Jinx 23
Backup Kids DVD collection to Windows Laptop fo... Feb 25 HaileyLi 1
Sanford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web