Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#50573 Jan 30, 2013
clear day wrote:
cousin just a what if question.... what if you were being pinned down and someone was beating you and for a moment you felt that person reach for your gun while saying you are going to die tonight.. wouldn't you be in fear for your life
i cant blame zimmerman for shooting his attacker
You know if those were the facts..., Truly the facts, that would be one thing. That would be justifiable homocide/self defense if Martin were trying to gain control of the weapon. I just don't believe that is what happened.

Fact 1. So called Neighborhood watch didn't want Zim carrying a gun.

Fact 2. He followed the kid, accosted him. Had he not followed, there would have been no shooting, no encounter no anything.

Fact 3. Zim has a history of violence. He actually assaulted a Police Officer outside a bar and was charged. Charge was reduced to a simple misdemeanor, possibly because of Fathers Judgeship.

Fact 4. Zim got out of his truck and pusued Martin when told NOT to.

Had Zim refrained from any of the above actions, that 17 year old would be alive and Zim would not be incarcerated.

Location hidden

#50574 Jan 30, 2013
clear day wrote:
<quoted text> well zimmermans story is that after the 911 call he was heading back to his vehicle when trayvon appeared out of nowhere and asked him if he had a problem, zim reached for his phone to call 911 and at that point he says trayvon punched him, knocking him to the ground
That is one of his stories. Another is, he was looking for a Street Sign. He is a neighborhood watch guy, but doesn't know the neighborhood???

He and wife lied to the court about being Indigent. She was moving money out of the Defense Fund account. He had a second Passport that he didn't tell Judge about.
He is a dishonest person. Has a criminal record. Has anger issues.
His story dos not fit with the facts.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#50575 Jan 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again troll..........

I have posted the evidence that shows there were recent burglaries.........

I have posted the evidence that there was a BOTLO for a 215 suspect

I have posted the evidence that Zim talked with the operator about this 215 suspect.........

Looks like you are proven a liar again......
You're THE LIAR.

Trayvon was an innocent child who was killed by drug-induced, women-beating, gun-toting punk Thug Zimmerman.

Catch up!

Truth's Door

#50577 Jan 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Why did the perp not just go home?? He had the time???

The evidence shows that Zim was on his back and was beaten..........No law against shooting someone in that situation
Who says he had the time to go home?

Thug Zimmerman's current story is that Trayvon wasn't running at all.

I know it's hard to keep up with Thug Zimmerman's LIES and changing narrative, but...

Try to keep up, ok?

Truth's Door

#50579 Jan 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>I see you must be a liberal..........

1. How can you be 100% sure that ash tray did not break into those houses??

2. A suspect does not mean anyone broke any laws......

3. Ash tray matched the description of a re=cent burglary suspect

4. Zim told the dispatcher that ash tray matched the description......

5. Matching the description of a 215 suspect is grounds for the police to take you to the police station and interview you.

6. Matching the description of a 215 suspect gives grounds for any citizen to follow, chase or question you.....
Ok...

You're a suspect!

Truth's Door

#50582 Jan 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>It does not matter if he did or did not commit the burglaries........

1. Zim had all legal rights to ask ash tray what he was doing and to follow him when he refused to answer..........
On #1, please show us where these legal rights exists. Where are the spelled out?

You can point to state of Florida laws or federal laws. Don't keep us waiting.

Truth's Door

#50583 Jan 30, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>Why? You have a track record a mile long, you're a racist criminal apologist, nothing more.
You must be on crack to make such a comment.

Straighten yourself out.

Truth's Door

#50584 Jan 30, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>Is it true you pull trains every weekend with the Crips and Bloods?

Any other stupid questions?

Interesting how blacks are thrown in when libs on here want to insult someone, but I understand completely. To you going with blacks is an insult.
Hold on, silly nilly.

I'm not the one who brought up your daughter. I don't know her. It was brought to the attention of this thread that she's been, er, uhm, well, she's been with dozens of the colored variety.

I was just asking you if that was true because who would know better than good ole dad if daughter has been keeping company with the colored variety.

You do know, don't you????

HA!!!!

I forgive you that thing about the Crips and Bloods. They're not situated in my neck of the woods. And I don't think they like you talking about them the way you chose to.

I done told you to straighten yourself up.

Tell daughter I said hello.

HA!

FYI...I love Blacks, Whites, Asians, Hispanics, Indians and all races and ethnicities upon the face of Earth. I love people, no matter the color of their skin or background.

Truth's Door

#50585 Jan 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>According to Zim's account, he never had the chance.
That's not what Detective Serino said.

Truth's Door

#50586 Jan 30, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>No he wasn't a Police Officer, was he? He couldn't be, could he?
He had a record. Theft from employer, domestic violence, Court ordered Anger Management, Termination from Employment due to Angry Agression, WHEN HE WAS A BOUNCER. Allegations of Molestation from relative. He just wasn't cop material.
He's barely human material

Location hidden

#50587 Jan 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear Cousin, you have angered Zimmerthugman lovers who don't deal well with the Truth. They attack when confronted with facts. It's like high noon to a vampire.
That is too forkin bad I guess. Wait till they see the fake Zimmie crap put in front of a jury. Then they will really be pissed.
It is time a Court settles once and for all, that the "Stand Your Ground" defense does not mean, stalk, accuse, accost, confront and shoot someone you may or may NOT suspect of being a criminal.
The law is too broad and needs to have some definite, parameters and the sooner the better.
Otherwise, any person who feels his testosterone can attack and shoot someone because, "I believe he was gonna take my life, maybe next year, maybe tonight, but he was gonna kill me for sure."
See what a stupid, lax Law that is? It is just a license to murder and I think Zimmie took advantage of the law, so he could do just that.

Truth's Door

#50588 Jan 30, 2013
clear day wrote:
cousin just a what if question.... what if you were being pinned down and someone was beating you and for a moment you felt that person reach for your gun while saying you are going to die tonight.. wouldn't you be in fear for your life

i cant blame zimmerman for shooting his attacker
IF

If you could keep one name and stick with it.

Location hidden

#50589 Jan 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear Cousin, you have angered Zimmerthugman lovers who don't deal well with the Truth. They attack when confronted with facts. It's like high noon to a vampire.
They don't scare this lady. I live to piss em off. Truth is power, knowledge is power and the truth is constant when lies fall apart.
They can Vampire away. ;-)

Truth's Door

#50590 Jan 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Truth. Top of the evening to you.

LE does not recommend leading stalkers to your home.

I once had someone following me home and I drove to the police station instead. Guess what? The pervert drove off.

Poor Trayvon. He knew the POS following him was bad news but he had no idea he would murder him. Probably thought he was a homosexual pedophile.

Maybe he is.
That is very probable.

In any event, the Thug will have plenty of time and help to figure out his true identity.
Provocateur

Denver, CO

#50594 Jan 30, 2013
WHy hasn't this gone to court?

George Zimmerthug the drug addled, overly aggressive, heavily armed, spousal abusing, psychopath and habitual lieing criminal. Profiled, stalked, chased, confronted and killed the unarmed teenager.

case closed.

Truth's Door

#50596 Jan 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>He's jealous of his own daughter. No wonder his wife kicked him out.
She did the right thing.
Provocateur

Denver, CO

#50605 Jan 30, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
On #1, please show us where these legal rights exists. Where are the spelled out?
You can point to state of Florida laws or federal laws. Don't keep us waiting.
Don't hold your breath check out his favorite page http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ukiah-ca

Truth's Door

#50606 Jan 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You watch too many TV shows. Check out reality for a change.
He doesn't get that channel.

Truth's Door

#50608 Jan 31, 2013
Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>Don't hold your breath check out his favorite page http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ukiah-ca
You are so right. He is full of it.

Yes, I noticed a while back that he likes that spot. Also Chico. But I think they've run his crazy, stupid butt out of there.

The posters there, and other places, are on to him and his shenanigans.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50609 Jan 31, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
NO marks on Martins knuckles that I saw in Autopsy Report or by Funeral Directors description.
Zim claimed Martin was beating his head into concrete, but witnesses say they were on the grass. Martins body was found in the grass, lying on his back, though Zim told police he shot Martin while Martin was on top of him.
So which is it? Martin was beating his head into the concrete, then they moved to the grass, or was Martin beating his head into the grass?
Doesn't much matter. Neither means Imminent Death as far as I can tell. Zimmie just cannot go around shooting people, whether he likes them or not.
The grass was bordered by concrete..........ROTFLMAO

Yes Zim rolled ash tray off of him after he was forced to shoot the punk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
peyton grinnell will be controlled by gay borders 8 hr Addiva45 7
Lcso negligence 21 hr 1side 4ever 18
heroin (Feb '14) Tue Charlie123 8
Lets FIRE 30 Year Career Politician JIMMY CONNE... Aug 22 Beekeeper 2
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Aug 15 Mary dodd 872
Deltona Massacre, 5 years later? (Sep '09) Aug 14 Smith and Wesson 18
News Back to prison for Mary Hill (Aug '06) Aug 14 Session_Whine 212

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance