Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,102

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#50483 Jan 29, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>My clarification won't stop Ray, XX. He is indoctrinated with whatever Fox and Rush tell him. Common sense and Legalities mean zilch to him, and he will continue to flounder and make his own facts. ;-)
Oh, do I hear you!

You preach the TRUTH!!!!!

Truth's Door

#50484 Jan 29, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumbass, look up "attempted Murder"
Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.

Surely you confuse me with someone else.

I'll give you the opportunity to address me in a more civilized way. Surely, if you want me to do anything, you will address me appropriately.

Try again.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#50488 Jan 29, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
as stupid as you are dumb
Zimmerman walks
clueless cousin squawks
Why no blood? Did you ever have a nosebleed? Why was Martin on his back? Somebody roll him over? Or did someone shoot him on the ground, then roll him over to make sure the bullet didn't go through?
These are all questions Zimmie will need to answer.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#50489 Jan 29, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta give it to you.
You've been trying to educate that nitwit about "assault and battery" for a while now. He just won't listen to you.
Don't feel bad. He doesn't listen to anyone. Facts and Truth elude him as surely as the antelope tries to elude the lion....fast and quickly and with haste!
Oh heck, I don't mind, we all have our crosses to bear. We all have differing opinions, I've crossed swords with you more than once... haven't I? So we go on, and life goes on.. if we can't have a discussion, and I like them about religion and politics,(I do like a good fight).... as my 101 yr.old Mother says...."You just like to argue". I tell her, "Yeah Mom that's how I learn"...

Truth's Door

#50490 Jan 29, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>as stupid as you are dumb

Zimmerman walks
clueless cousin squawks
Is that true about your daughter?

Is that too many?

Or not enough????

Truth's Door

#50492 Jan 29, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Oh heck, I don't mind, we all have our crosses to bear. We all have differing opinions, I've crossed swords with you more than once... haven't I? So we go on, and life goes on.. if we can't have a discussion, and I like them about religion and politics,(I do like a good fight).... as my 101 yr.old Mother says...."You just like to argue". I tell her, "Yeah Mom that's how I learn"...
Indeed. I hear you.

But when there are those who deliberately shun the Truth and do not try to educate themselves about simple things such as "assault and battery," we no longer have a "discussion."

But, of course, life goes on.

Truth's Door

#50493 Jan 29, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>I know his daughter.
She hates the old man.
I understand why!

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#50494 Jan 29, 2013
In reading this thread...you racist guys are fukd up!

Spokane, WA

#50495 Jan 29, 2013
Sooooooo fukd up. Don't you have anything else to do except punch in at your 9 to 5 if you have one? Go to college. It does wonders. Otherwise, we laugh at you!

Spokane, WA

#50497 Jan 29, 2013
Addendum...we need you hard laborers, just not the racist ones. C-ya...

Spokane, WA

#50499 Jan 29, 2013
Silence is Golden...

Spokane, WA

#50500 Jan 29, 2013
Lunch pails and Trailer Parks..."Sunshine and Lollipops"...Good song for both...

Spokane, WA

#50501 Jan 29, 2013
Racism is quiet tonight. Scared are you?

Spokane, WA

#50502 Jan 29, 2013
Good Night Racists. No rebutal? I am out...

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#50506 Jan 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a black belt in martial arts. Trust me, you have no idea what they teach when it comes to legalities and self-defnse.
What proof do you have of Zim restraining thug that night? None. Just like you have no proof of stalking, chasing, hunting down or murder. No grass stains on thugs clothing. No evidence to suggest he was ever pinned down by Zimmerman. It's all wishful thinking on your part.
I wasn't talking about what they teach thugs to avoid prosecution by claiming self defense. I did say self defense class-as in when you're being followed at night by an unknown, and then grabbed, what do you do to get away? Blind the unknown. If they can't see you, they can't get you.

United States

#50507 Jan 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a black belt in martial arts. Trust me, you have no idea what they teach when it comes to legalities and self-defnse.
What proof do you have of Zim restraining thug that night? None. Just like you have no proof of stalking, chasing, hunting down or murder. No grass stains on thugs clothing. No evidence to suggest he was ever pinned down by Zimmerman. It's all wishful thinking on your part.
Kind of like you have no proof of Martin attacking Zimmerman?

Since nobody knows what actually did happen, I'm going by what I think makes the most sense.
And since when is pinning someone on the grass the only way to restrain someone? Grabbing and holding onto one's jacket is also restraining.

United States

#50508 Jan 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Zim had a gun legally
The perp could not get a legal gun
Yes I know......
To people like you all guns are the same..........LOL
You just further proved my point. IF Martin had been a thug, punk, criminal, whatever...he would have been armed, whether it was legal for him to be so or not. Because criminals don't care if they're legally holding a gun. SMH

United States

#50509 Jan 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops only arrest punks that won't answer a question
If the perp had ran he would have been tackled
Period
Cops would have to identify themselves as cops, otherwise even a tackle would be illegal. And I think you're forgetting, Zimmerman never identified himself as 'security'.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#50512 Jan 30, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>
You just further proved my point. IF Martin had been a thug, punk, criminal, whatever...he would have been armed, whether it was legal for him to be so or not. Because criminals don't care if they're legally holding a gun. SMH
I understand what you are saying but every black thug is not armed........

Many are too stupid to steal a weapon

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#50513 Jan 30, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops would have to identify themselves as cops, otherwise even a tackle would be illegal. And I think you're forgetting, Zimmerman never identified himself as 'security'.
How do you know that????

He said he did???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jail (Jul '13) 1 hr this is turrible 77
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr marty 2,511
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 4 hr noshellswill 2,977
Deltona Is a Sanctuary City (Jul '10) Sat Ron 4
Lake County Sheriff 2016 Sep 19 knight in shining... 6
All white People are Evil (Jul '13) Sep 18 sideopolize 25
How to Import SONY NEX FS700 AVCHD to Bigger Sc... Sep 16 Micheal Fu 1
•••
•••

Sanford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE