Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50396 Jan 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have never proven anything. You can't even prove you have sense enough to wipe your own ass.
Really troll..........LOL

I have proven that none of you can post any facts or evidence that shows Zim broke any law when he shot the 215 suspect..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50397 Jan 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerthugman is not charged with stalking.
He is charged with murder, murder of an unarmed child.
If it is as clear cut as you say, why does the defense team keep postponing it, for well over a year?
Please post the law that says you cant shoot someone that is on top of you beating you.........LOL

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#50398 Jan 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good posts. The whole series.
Thank you. I've noticed the Zimmerman supporters don't have much to say about them though. Maybe they've decided to look at the case with an open mind, and now it makes more sense to them?

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#50399 Jan 29, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that this little boy could have killed big bad Zim with his bare hands????
Kind of blows the theory that he was a poor little child..........LOL
No, that's not what I'm saying at all. Although if he had to, he may have been able to. What I was saying is if Martin were all those things, he would have been armed as well.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#50400 Jan 29, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that this little boy could have killed big bad Zim with his bare hands????

Kind of blows the theory that he was a poor little child..........LOL
You know damn well that's not what she said.

You conveniently overlooked the word "if".

Don't you worry one bit, we're on to you.
My Clean PC

Kansas City, MO

#50401 Jan 29, 2013
A case of mistaken identity!

Man wrongly charged in Texas community college shooting released.

"Carlton Berry, 22, was charged in the January 22ND shooting at Lone Star College near Houston. He was released due to a faulty identification by a witness."

"Police later charged Trey Foster, 22, with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and resisting arrest."

http://ronenews92fm.files.wordpress.com/2013/...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50402 Jan 29, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not what I'm saying at all. Although if he had to, he may have been able to. What I was saying is if Martin were all those things, he would have been armed as well.
100% of black thugs are not armed.........many are too stupid to seal or buy a weapon.......

Botom line is that the evidence shows Zim was on his back and the perp never was..........

Zim was hit at least three times in the face and the perp was not......

The perp was shot at point black range when Zim was on his back.......

No law against shooting someone that is beating you........

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50403 Jan 29, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You know damn well that's not what she said.
You conveniently overlooked the word "if".
Don't you worry one bit, we're on to you.
I said could have..........ROTFLMAO

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#50404 Jan 29, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>I said could have..........ROTFLMAO
No need for even that. The word "if" was still there.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50405 Jan 29, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for even that. The word "if" was still there.
Yes proven wrong again..........LOL

So why cant you post the facts that show that everyone that owns a assault weapon is crazy???

I will then post my links for you......

Remember no assault weapon ever killed anyone..........Waiting....... ...LOL
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#50406 Jan 29, 2013
Trayvon was defending himself from a stalker who was harassing him...Then Zim murdered Trayvon....Sad..

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50407 Jan 29, 2013
sickofit wrote:
Trayvon was defending himself from a stalker who was harassing him...Then Zim murdered Trayvon....Sad..
No law against following, chasing, running after a 215 suspect......
No law against shooting someone that is beating you.....
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#50408 Jan 29, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No law against following, chasing, running after a 215 suspect......
No law against shooting someone that is beating you.....
INNOSENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY MORON....Trayvon was breaking no law not one....ZIM WAS THOUGH...CALLED STALKING AND HARASSING WITH INTENT TO HARM..........If Trayvon ahd been named Tonya nd white Zim never would have followed him......RACISM CLEAR....NO ALW AGAINT DEFENDING ONES SELF FROM A STALKER..........

Now take your nazi kkk crap and leave moron..

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50409 Jan 29, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
INNOSENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY MORON....Trayvon was breaking no law not one....ZIM WAS THOUGH...CALLED STALKING AND HARASSING WITH INTENT TO HARM..........If Trayvon ahd been named Tonya nd white Zim never would have followed him......RACISM CLEAR....NO ALW AGAINT DEFENDING ONES SELF FROM A STALKER..........
Now take your nazi kkk crap and leave moron..
Ash tray was a 215 suspect and refused to talk with security..........If Zim had been a cop he would have arrested ash tray

Now law against following a 215 suspect.......

No law against shooting a 215 suspect that hits you....
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#50410 Jan 29, 2013
sickofit wrote:
Trayvon was defending himself from a stalker who was harassing him...Then Zim murdered Trayvon....Sad..
What's sad is you're making all kinds of wild assumptions with not one ounce of proof. Do you really think the prosecution can convict a person based on allegations alone?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#50411 Jan 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerthugman is not charged with stalking.
He is charged with murder, murder of an unarmed child.
If it is as clear cut as you say, why does the defense team keep postponing it, for well over a year?
Over a year????

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50412 Jan 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What's sad is you're making all kinds of wild assumptions with not one ounce of proof. Do you really think the prosecution can convict a person based on allegations alone?
Yes these moron/liberals do..........They think it is not a crime for a black thug to beat someone for asking them a question......

They see no harm in a black thug doing anything he wants to any one lighter color than them....
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#50413 Jan 29, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Ash tray was a 215 suspect and refused to talk with security..........If Zim had been a cop he would have arrested ash tray
Now law against following a 215 suspect.......
No law against shooting a 215 suspect that hits you....
TRAYVON BROKE NO LAW AND WAS WALKING ON PUBLIC PROPERTY...

What charge would the (IDIOT) cop made up to charge Trayvon with?????? HAVE TO BREAK A LAW TO BE ARRESTED MORON...You dont understand first thing about the law do you???????

NO LAW AGAINT DEFENDING YOURSELF AGAINT A STALKER AND POTENTIAL RAPIST..........Funny how how one detective found child porn at Zims home and all that porn and the detetcive have disappared.......
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#50414 Jan 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What's sad is you're making all kinds of wild assumptions with not one ounce of proof. Do you really think the prosecution can convict a person based on allegations alone?
You are the one syaing Trayvon attacked Zim when Trayvon is one dead........ALSO FIRST PICTURES OF ZIM HE HAD NOT ONE MRAK ON HIM...Only days later did he have many amrks...WONDER WHO EH AHD BEAT HIM TO GET OUT OF THE MURDER HE COMMITED????

If Zim gets off I hope someone makes sure justice is done....
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#50415 Jan 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you claim there is no case against Zimmerthugman. Ha.
No, either side won't appeal. The state can't appeal an acquittal.
Zimmerthugman will be the one filing an appeal after his conviction, which O'Mara feels almost certain will happen.
Many others feel they won't. Have a link that says O'Mara feels almost certain about that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin (May '13) 2 hr Boyohboy 42
Neil Raymond 6 hr Cindy 1
Good riddance Sun Regular gal 3
Trump's Extended 15 Minutes of Fame Are Up Nov 25 Lucy 2
why do blacks wear hoodies when its hot out? (Mar '12) Nov 13 Antiestablishment 30
News Creator of 'Blacks For Trump' is Former Member ... Nov 7 C Kersey 3
Adam canady thats from dyersburg tn Nov '16 guest 1

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages