Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66305 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#50328 Jan 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you would ask when Shrub threw Powell under the bus. Have you been under a rock?

He used Powell to try to get the UN to agree with our invasion of Iraq. When the truth about all Shrub's lies came out, Powell was very upset. Powell has no respect for Shrub. Neither does most people. History won't afford him respect either.
I talked with History the other day.

She told me that her, Truth and Facts were conferring about Shrub II the other day.

They were all so sad about his presidency.

Truth's Door

#50331 Jan 28, 2013
Mrglock30 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, the little bastard was only 17... My bad. http://antinewworldorderparty.wordpress.com/2...
"My bad"?

Is that all you have to say for yourself?

Sounds like you're the bastard.

Take two gulps of Truth with the flowing waters of Facts. Go to sleep and start all over tomorrow.

I promise that you won't be confused any longer.

Truth's Door

#50332 Jan 28, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, you have no truth or shame, you're a sorry assed example of a person.
The racist, thieving, violent criminal Traygone got what he deserved, he was ghetto scum.
What pathetic anger that consumes you.

Truth's Door

#50333 Jan 28, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>What a lying sack of shit you are. You got nothing.
My my my!

You reduce yourself to utter #£I€s#|(#.

You know exactly what that is!
Larry

Wesley Chapel, FL

#50334 Jan 28, 2013
A thug criminal s dead and for now that neighborhood is safe until the next savage steps up.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#50335 Jan 28, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you miss your appointment with your therapist?
Please reschedule as soon as possible.
Her shrink told her to take a break until June but she was unable to follow orders.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#50336 Jan 28, 2013
How about these facts.
Real fact #1- Martin had one scratch to his left ring finger below the knuckle. No bloody and bruised knuckles, none of Zimmerman's DNA on his hands at all.
Real fact #2- There is no proof that Martin 'attacked' Zimmerman.
Real fact #3- That witness has changed his account of what he saw and heard. After being questioned by the non-f'up state investigators, he says he never really saw Martin hitting Zimmerman, he could have just been holding him down. And he couldn't say for sure who was calling for help, because it was too dark to see their mouths.
Real fact #4- Backs up witness statement that Martin could have just been holding him down.
Real fact #5- Zimmerman suffered minor injuries, the same opinion held by Serino that did not believe Zimmerman's injuries were consistant with the story he told of what had happened.
You are the one making assumptions.

Location hidden

#50337 Jan 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you can't get Zim, get his wife. That will give you some satisfaction I hope.
I won't get either of them. That's up to the state.

You keep claiming to know my opinions. You don't.

I feel sorry for her. Not because she is fat and ugly but because of the fat ugly man she is married to. She committed perjury for him and it served no purpose. She was following his orders so she either doesn't know or doesn't understand that he is dim witted and she should never blindly follow his orders.

She probably knew he would beat her ass if she didn't obey.

Unless she has a prior record I'm sure she will get probation. It wouldn't be fair to punish her further just because she loves a loser or because she is afraid of him.

Truth's Door

#50338 Jan 28, 2013
Larry wrote:
A thug criminal s dead and for now that neighborhood is safe until the next savage steps up.
Lawrence, what'd you do with "cooch"?

Is he dead? In the vet hospital again?

Send the Fool my regards.

Truth's Door

#50339 Jan 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Her shrink told her to take a break until June but she was unable to follow orders.
Well, I guess one who has personality disorders would have problems following orders.

Location hidden

#50340 Jan 28, 2013
do unto others wrote:
How about these facts.
Real fact #1- Martin had one scratch to his left ring finger below the knuckle. No bloody and bruised knuckles, none of Zimmerman's DNA on his hands at all.
Real fact #3- That witness has changed his account of what he saw and heard. After being questioned by the non-f'up state investigators, he says he never really saw Martin hitting Zimmerman, he could have just been holding him down. And he couldn't say for sure who was calling for help, because it was too dark to see their mouths.
Real fact #4- Backs up witness statement that Martin could have just been holding him down.
Real fact #5- Zimmerman suffered minor injuries, the same opinion held by Serino that did not believe Zimmerman's injuries were consistent with the story he told of what had happened.
Now you've gone and done it. You have confused them with facts. They won't take kindly to you for that and will call you vile, mean names, commensurate with their intelligence. Or lack thereof.

You will be attacked for days.

I don't know your color but they will assume you are black and say unkind, evil things about that.

The truth to them is akin to sunlight for vampires.

Truth's Door

#50341 Jan 28, 2013
do unto others wrote:
How about these facts.
Real fact #5- Zimmerman suffered minor injuries, the same opinion held by Serino that did not believe Zimmerman's injuries were consistant with the story he told of what had happened.
You are schooling him about what Facts are.

Something tells me he doesn't really care, though.

Location hidden

#50344 Jan 28, 2013
My Clean PC wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, but she's no better than some of the posters on this thread, that's for sure. Or I should say some of the posters on this thread are no better than she is/was, whatever. All I know is that this person personified evil.
She is evil but she is better than you are.

Location hidden

#50345 Jan 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not bigotry, it's bias which you seem to have a lot of. Even if there was a video tape of Martin attacking Zim, bigoted people like you would stick up for Martin no matter what; not because he was right, but because he was black.
You are as usual, confused. The color of Trayvon is only important to people like you who are racist haters.

To most of us what is important is the fact that Zimmerthugman followed, stalked, chased down, accosted and murdered AN UNARMED CHILD.

If Trayvon had been white you would have called for Zimmerthugman's head last February.

Location hidden

#50346 Jan 28, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Truth flees from you, you are unaware of what Truth is. I'll tell you just a smidgen about Truth. Sit down, sip on some hot chocolate with marshmallows.
I know Truth. I walk with Truth. I talk with Truth.
Truth is neither nasty nor angry. Truth cares not your color, your gender, your orientation, your social status.
Truth's door is always open. Truth's essence is inviting. Truth is hated by Liars. But Truth's friends always find her welcoming.
When you find Lies getting the best of you, turn to Truth. Truth will prevail.
When Lies have you cornered in its dark, dingy corners, turn to Truth. Truth will come to light.
When you find yourself a captive of Lies, turn yourself to Truth. Truth will set you free.
Stop your dealing in Lies, Deceit. Stop being angry and mean. The road to a life fulfilled begins with a walk with Truth.
Try it.
Now she is really confused.

Location hidden

#50348 Jan 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because he doesn't have the intelligence to take it twice like other two-term Presidents.
How does Judge Robert's stumbling over words resulting in Obama having to take the oath a second time have to do with Obama's intelligence?

What does the lawfully required day for taking the oath and the public ceremony have to do with Obama's intelligence?

You claimed not to be a racist and prove yourself a liar with every post.

Location hidden

#50349 Jan 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because he doesn't have the intelligence to take it twice like other two-term Presidents.
Are you of such low intelligence to think Obama is the first president to take the oath twice, in a private then public ceremony?

United States

#50352 Jan 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you've gone and done it. You have confused them with facts. They won't take kindly to you for that and will call you vile, mean names, commensurate with their intelligence. Or lack thereof.
You will be attacked for days.
I don't know your color but they will assume you are black and say unkind, evil things about that.
The truth to them is akin to sunlight for vampires.
I just can't stop myself from trying. If only they would look at this with an open mind, they could see the truth so much more clearly.
I am white, by the way. And proud of it.(Much injustice has been done by whites for many years, but I'm not one of them, so I have nothing to be ashamed of.) I have a multi and biracial family, so I have a dog in this fight, so to speak. I don't want my 16 yr old or 8 yr old sons to be targets simply because they look suspicious for being black and biracial.

United States

#50353 Jan 29, 2013
3 weeks before killing Martin, Zimmerman called about a man looking in the windows of his friend's house. By the time police got there, the 'suspicious' person was gone.
A few days later, police arrested a guy (with others) for dealing in stolen property. Zimmerman said that was the same guy he had seen looking in the windows.
Now being a concerned citizen, looking out for your neighbors, being a neighborhood watch captain, and trying to keep your neighborhood safe and crime free, how would that make you feel? Frustrated? Angry? Useless? You did all you were supposed to do, but the cops didn't keep their end of the bargain, and the would be thief got away, to steal another day. Which is exactly what he did.

United States

#50354 Jan 29, 2013
Now Zimmerman's friend has puplicly stated (falsely) all the break-ins in the neighborhood were done by young black males. It's not a longshot to think Zimmerman thought the same.
Now fast forward to the night Zimmerman saw Martin walking.
Being alert, and concerned, he called in a suspicious person.(The same as he did 3 weeks earlier.) while giving information to dispatch, Martin starts to run. Zimmerman doesn't want him to get away (like they always do) so he follows him.
Considering his frustration with the cops not being able to do their jobs, does it make any sense that he would just look for a house number and go quietly back to his truck? After calling the 'suspicious person a f'ing punk, and saying these a**holes always get away, does that make any sense at all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peyton grinnell???? (Aug '16) 3 hr The Peoples Media 18
Change of leadership Sun Jeremy 20
D'Jordan Brooks (Apr '15) Sat PRETTYBLACC1 3
Democrat and evil Apr 20 Hank 17
Sheriff Candidates (Apr '16) Apr 15 Jeremy 50
old residents 1980`s (Nov '14) Apr 9 TGL 2
chris clausen Apr 9 curious111245 1

Sanford Jobs

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages