Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50248 Jan 28, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that the closest you'll come to agreeing with me about President Obama being sworn into office FOUR TIMES.
I see you did your research. Good for you.
If President Obama was an "illegal" you and I both know damn well he wouldn't be President of the United States.
Tell you what, go ahead and prove that President Obama is an "illegal".
Good luck with that. HA! HA! HA!
How would it be proven when he wont release his real birth certificate or his school records???

We have seen some that showed he registered as a foreign born..........LOL

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#50249 Jan 28, 2013
It's not secret evidence...it's called analyzing the facts with a non-bigoted mind. Clearly it's not something that everyone wants (or is able) to do.
If you start off viewing this case seeing Martin as a violent punk (which there is absolutely no proof of) then there is no hope for people like you to view it without bigotry.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#50250 Jan 28, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>You have claimed 100s of times that big mean zim chased down a poor young boy and assaulted him..........LOL
Then it should be no problem for you to present even one such claim.

Your real problem will come when you search for the second half of what YOU said I claimed. You conveniently left that second part out.

How predictive of you. HA!

Truth's Door

#50252 Jan 28, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>1. Barack Hussein Obama's Grandmother claims she was at his birth in Kenya...(Never disproved) 2. The Birth Certificate which took many months to show up, was a well done forgery. 3 The Congress didn't want full blown riots, if they backed up the call, that it was a forgery. Anyway the United States will sirvive this, one has the hope that someone of his ilk becomes ever becomes President again.
I love your last sentence. Let's see it again...

"Anyway the United States will sirvive [sic] this, one has the hope that someone of his ilk becomes ever becomes President again."

Bravo. Bravo. Bravo. I agree with you!

Now to the rest of your mess...

Your first point has never been proven what the grandmother supposedly said.

Your second point is only your opinion because you don't agree with it.

Your third point doesn't matter because it's not a point of Congress to go around verifying or not verifying birth certificates.

But thanks for your last point.

You are from Chicago, after all.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#50253 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I love your last sentence. Let's see it again...
"Anyway the United States will sirvive [sic] this, one has the hope that someone of his ilk becomes ever becomes President again."
Bravo. Bravo. Bravo. I agree with you!
Now to the rest of your mess...
Your first point has never been proven what the grandmother supposedly said.
Your second point is only your opinion because you don't agree with it.
Your third point doesn't matter because it's not a point of Congress to go around verifying or not verifying birth certificates.
But thanks for your last point.
You are from Chicago, after all.
1. The Administration won't allow the Grandmother to speak publicly.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#50254 Jan 28, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What heppened to let the court decide... Remember that statement about 10 months ago ? Zimmerman's "fat wife "has nothing to do wiht Travon getting shot
Hey guess what? The jury WILL decide. Nothing has changed.

No, Zimmerman's fat wife has nothing to do with him murdering Trayvon, an unarmed child.

She's been charged with perjury. Her perjury was televised.

Location hidden

#50255 Jan 28, 2013
The state has so much evidence against Zimmerthugman it is taking the defense over a year trying to gather evidence to refute it.

It looks like it is not the open and shut case the racists claim it is.

Ha.

25 years to life is a long, long time.
My Clean PC

Amman, Jordan

#50256 Jan 28, 2013
Texas to execute female finger bandit!

"Convicted murderer Kimberly McCarthy, who was found guilty of chopping off her neighbors finger and stealing her diamond ring will be executed tomorrow, Tuesday Jan. 29th, 2013, in Texas by lethal injection."

"McCarthy entered the home of her 71 year old neighbor, Dorothy Booth, in July of 1997 to borrow a bowl of sugar. She then proceeded to stab Booth five times before cutting off her finger and then absconding with her diamond ring which she later pawned."

"McCarthy is also suspected of murdering two other women, one with a meat tenderizer and the other with a claw hammer."

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#50259 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Then it should be no problem for you to present even one such claim.
Your real problem will come when you search for the second half of what YOU said I claimed. You conveniently left that second part out.
How predictive of you. HA!
Yes we all know you cant back up your claims......

“Facts”

Location hidden

#50260 Jan 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
The state has so much evidence against Zimmerthugman it is taking the defense over a year trying to gather evidence to refute it.
It looks like it is not the open and shut case the racists claim it is.
Ha.
25 years to life is a long, long time.
But nobody can post any of this evidence..........ROTFLMAO

Zim walks and you burn down your hood
My Clean PC

Amman, Jordan

#50262 Jan 28, 2013
Wow Russia tries dead man...lol!

"The trial of Sergei Magnitsky will be getting under way shortly even though he has been dead since 2009."

"Russia is a very strict nation when it comes to this sort of thing, it is becoming common practice in the former Soviet Union country, but sometimes it is intended to clear the name and to restore the carachter of a deceased defendant."

"Magnitsky became a target back in 2008 when he blew the whistle on a corrupt deal between organized crime and Russia's Interior Ministry."

Oh that Vladimir!....What will he be up to next?

Truth's Door

#50264 Jan 28, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>How would it be proven when he wont release his real birth certificate or his school records???
Oh, so you believe something to be false that cannot be proven to be false.

HA!

Since you have NO proof that the President wasn't born in the U.S. of A., what do you base it being false on? Remember, you cannot prove it to be false because you're complaining about some records being released.

This ought to be good.

Truth's Door

#50265 Jan 28, 2013
do unto others wrote:
It's not secret evidence...it's called analyzing the facts with a non-bigoted mind. Clearly it's not something that everyone wants (or is able) to do.
If you start off viewing this case seeing Martin as a violent punk (which there is absolutely no proof of) then there is no hope for people like you to view it without bigotry.
These are the same people who have NO proof that the President wasn't born in the USA but are all too glad to believe he's not a citizen.

That insane mindset is what we're dealing with here.

Truth's Door

#50266 Jan 28, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>1. The Administration won't allow the Grandmother to speak publicly.
HA!

That's a good one. What did they do, tape her mouth?

Where are the news reports or sources that verifies what you say?

Give reputable sources. That would exclude Faux-News, Hannity, Beck, O'Reilly and all the other usual suspects.

Location hidden

#50267 Jan 28, 2013
My Clean PC wrote:
Texas to execute female finger bandit!
"Convicted murderer Kimberly McCarthy, who was found guilty of chopping off her neighbors finger and stealing her diamond ring will be executed tomorrow, Tuesday Jan. 29th, 2013, in Texas by lethal injection."
"McCarthy entered the home of her 71 year old neighbor, Dorothy Booth, in July of 1997 to borrow a bowl of sugar. She then proceeded to stab Booth five times before cutting off her finger and then absconding with her diamond ring which she later pawned."
"McCarthy is also suspected of murdering two other women, one with a meat tenderizer and the other with a claw hammer."
http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/...
Guess she won't do that again.

I can't figure out what this has to do with the murder of Trayvon.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#50268 Jan 28, 2013
It is insane. Something I don't understand, or ever want to.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#50269 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, so you believe something to be false that cannot be proven to be false.
HA!
Since you have NO proof that the President wasn't born in the U.S. of A., what do you base it being false on? Remember, you cannot prove it to be false because you're complaining about some records being released.
This ought to be good.
Please post a link to when and where I said that..........LOL

Never said when or where he was born......

Only made the comment that it is odd he has hidden everything......

Still waiting on your proof that everyone that owns a assault weapon is crazy..........LOL

Location hidden

#50275 Jan 28, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
2 blacks "boys"[your word} one 16, one 17, get their hands on a shotgun, what do they do? They go look for some people to kill, to execute, 2 people they don't know, they just know the color they're looking for, 2 non blacks. They find 2 little boys, one 13 the other 15 walking down the street.
They pull up beside them, get out of the car and brutally execute these 2 harmless boys they're never seen before. They just feel like killing somebody.
One 16, one 17, just like the racist criminal Traygone.
Charged with a hate crime? Of course not.
F Traygone, he got what he deserved for his actions, no boy he. Fully grown and capable of committing a violent felony.
Hate crime? Zimmerthugman is not charged with a hate crime.

Of course, these murders have nothing to do with Zimmerthugman murdering Trayvon either.

These two boys will be tried for murder, possibly as adults.

What's your problem?

Location hidden

#50276 Jan 28, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a persecution, the state has nothing:
MIAMI The stack of evidence released last week in the second-degree murder case against George Zimmerman is notable, legal experts say, for what's not in it: firm evidence that Zimmerman acted with malice when he shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
Special prosecutor Angela Corey charged Zimmerman last month, alleging that Zimmerman, a neighborhood crime-watch volunteer, acted with ill will when he shot Martin, who was black, after a Feb. 26 scuffle behind some townhouses in a gated community in Sanford, Fla., where Martin was staying with his father.
But analysts say the evidence released so far contains little information to support the prosecutor's contention that Zimmerman acted with a "depraved mind" when he shot Martin - a standard the prosecution must meet if the murder charge is to stand.
"I still don't see any evidence yet of the elements of second-degree murder," said Miami defense attorney John Priovolos, a former prosecutor. The special prosecutor "has to prove ill will, hatred or spite. I don't see any evidence of his state of mind," he said.
Read more here: http://www.theolympian.com/2012/05/20/2112243 ...
GZ will walk
fleabagging criminal apologists will squawk
Still digging back into the archives from almost a year ago to prove a point. LOL.

Guess you couldn't find anything relevant.

Truth's Door

#50278 Jan 28, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Please post a link to when and where I said that..........LOL

Never said when or where he was born......

Only made the comment that it is odd he has hidden everything......

Still waiting on your proof that everyone that owns a assault weapon is crazy..........LOL
Where the hell did that last point of yours come from?

You're confusing me with someone else.

DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!

Show me where I said that about everyone who owns an assault weapon or stop your silly azz from butting into my conversation with others.

You're looking to start trouble and I'm not playing your silly games, you Fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Calderone & Montz - Richard C Montz DDS (Jun '09) Fri Happy 7
Jerry Bowers (May '15) Sep 17 Jerry Bowers 4
Heroin (May '13) Sep 14 BoyMeUp 90
News Family mourns slain video-store clerk (May '07) Sep 13 Ken 78
Laura royce Sep 12 Family 1
I don't much care for deland (Mar '06) Sep 11 Sneezy 40
Scamming contractor Sep 7 Niceville Resident 2

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance