Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 20 comments on the Mar 22, 2012, Wall Street Journal story titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#50239 Jan 28, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>How about your claim that big meanie Zim chased a poor innocent little child??

And call that breaking a law..........

Why cant you show us where it is illegal to follow a 215 suspect??
Show me where I made the assertion you're claiming. You're an expert at saying what others say, even though they don't.

And, in case you haven't been keeping up with the case, the Special Prosecutor has already said that Trayvon was NOT involved in any unlawful activity.

That "215 suspect" claim of yours is flushed down the toilet. Go chase after it.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#50240 Jan 28, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You had me at your first sentence!
I'll be glad to address your 22nd Amendment concern when you address the original issue that you questioned me on.
President Obama has taken the oath of office for the presidency of the United States of America FOUR TIMES, right?
But only 2 counted? But being an illegal one wonders why he was allowed to take it once, Mooochelle's bestest friend....

Truth's Door

#50241 Jan 28, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>But only 2 counted? But being an illegal one wonders why he was allowed to take it once, Mooochelle's bestest friend....
I suppose that the closest you'll come to agreeing with me about President Obama being sworn into office FOUR TIMES.

I see you did your research. Good for you.

If President Obama was an "illegal" you and I both know damn well he wouldn't be President of the United States.

Tell you what, go ahead and prove that President Obama is an "illegal".

Good luck with that. HA! HA! HA!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#50242 Jan 28, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, you're a proven liar son!
Why should anyone believe you?
Woohoo!
When and where

Location hidden

#50243 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I suppose that the closest you'll come to agreeing with me about President Obama being sworn into office FOUR TIMES.
If President Obama was an "illegal" you and I both know damn well he wouldn't be President of the United States.
1. Barack Hussein Obama's Grandmother claims she was at his birth in Kenya...(Never disproved) 2. The Birth Certificate which took many months to show up, was a well done forgery. 3 The Congress didn't want full blown riots, if they backed up the call, that it was a forgery. Anyway the United States will sirvive this, one has the hope that someone of his ilk becomes ever becomes President again.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#50244 Jan 28, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Since you've been shown to lie son, it's clear you use your "secret evidence" to make your point!
Woohoo!
When and where??

Why are you too scared to repost it like this????

.Post # 696 here…………http://www.topix.com/f orum/us/politics/T863HQPC29OHD 73VF/p34#lastPost

The moron sheeples admits that no gun ban will prevent criminals from getting a gun………LOL
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You ate the bait again..........
So you admit banning any gun will not prevent criminals from getting their hands on them......
And once again I NEVER SAID IT WOULD.

Why don't you just have a conversation with both your personalities since you obviously can't have one with me.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#50245 Jan 28, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Funny thing is, it's you idiots who do the proofing.
And instead of addressing the issue at that point to show you're "right," you people go on a personal attack.
Because that's all you have left in your defense!
It doesn't bother me. In fact, I get a kick out of it! And clearly your lies don't bother you!
Like you running around and trolling me..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#50246 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
HA!
ONLY in your dreams.
Have you posted one pice of evidence that shows Zim broke any law???

NOPE

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#50247 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Show me where I made the assertion you're claiming. You're an expert at saying what others say, even though they don't.
And, in case you haven't been keeping up with the case, the Special Prosecutor has already said that Trayvon was NOT involved in any unlawful activity.
That "215 suspect" claim of yours is flushed down the toilet. Go chase after it.
You have claimed 100s of times that big mean zim chased down a poor young boy and assaulted him..........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#50248 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
How would it be proven when he wont release his real birth certificate or his school records???

We have seen some that showed he registered as a foreign born..........LOL

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#50249 Jan 28, 2013
It's not secret evidence...it's called analyzing the facts with a non-bigoted mind. Clearly it's not something that everyone wants (or is able) to do.
If you start off viewing this case seeing Martin as a violent punk (which there is absolutely no proof of) then there is no hope for people like you to view it without bigotry.

Truth's Door

#50250 Jan 28, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>You have claimed 100s of times that big mean zim chased down a poor young boy and assaulted him..........LOL
Then it should be no problem for you to present even one such claim.

Your real problem will come when you search for the second half of what YOU said I claimed. You conveniently left that second part out.

How predictive of you. HA!

Truth's Door

#50252 Jan 28, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>1. Barack Hussein Obama's Grandmother claims she was at his birth in Kenya...(Never disproved) 2. The Birth Certificate which took many months to show up, was a well done forgery. 3 The Congress didn't want full blown riots, if they backed up the call, that it was a forgery. Anyway the United States will sirvive this, one has the hope that someone of his ilk becomes ever becomes President again.
I love your last sentence. Let's see it again...

"Anyway the United States will sirvive [sic] this, one has the hope that someone of his ilk becomes ever becomes President again."

Bravo. Bravo. Bravo. I agree with you!

Now to the rest of your mess...

Your first point has never been proven what the grandmother supposedly said.

Your second point is only your opinion because you don't agree with it.

Your third point doesn't matter because it's not a point of Congress to go around verifying or not verifying birth certificates.

But thanks for your last point.

You are from Chicago, after all.

Location hidden

#50253 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I love your last sentence. Let's see it again...
"Anyway the United States will sirvive [sic] this, one has the hope that someone of his ilk becomes ever becomes President again."
Bravo. Bravo. Bravo. I agree with you!
Now to the rest of your mess...
Your first point has never been proven what the grandmother supposedly said.
Your second point is only your opinion because you don't agree with it.
Your third point doesn't matter because it's not a point of Congress to go around verifying or not verifying birth certificates.
But thanks for your last point.
You are from Chicago, after all.
1. The Administration won't allow the Grandmother to speak publicly.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#50254 Jan 28, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What heppened to let the court decide... Remember that statement about 10 months ago ? Zimmerman's "fat wife "has nothing to do wiht Travon getting shot
Hey guess what? The jury WILL decide. Nothing has changed.

No, Zimmerman's fat wife has nothing to do with him murdering Trayvon, an unarmed child.

She's been charged with perjury. Her perjury was televised.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#50255 Jan 28, 2013
The state has so much evidence against Zimmerthugman it is taking the defense over a year trying to gather evidence to refute it.

It looks like it is not the open and shut case the racists claim it is.

Ha.

25 years to life is a long, long time.
My Clean PC

Rochester, NY

#50256 Jan 28, 2013
Texas to execute female finger bandit!

"Convicted murderer Kimberly McCarthy, who was found guilty of chopping off her neighbors finger and stealing her diamond ring will be executed tomorrow, Tuesday Jan. 29th, 2013, in Texas by lethal injection."

"McCarthy entered the home of her 71 year old neighbor, Dorothy Booth, in July of 1997 to borrow a bowl of sugar. She then proceeded to stab Booth five times before cutting off her finger and then absconding with her diamond ring which she later pawned."

"McCarthy is also suspected of murdering two other women, one with a meat tenderizer and the other with a claw hammer."

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/...

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#50259 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Then it should be no problem for you to present even one such claim.
Your real problem will come when you search for the second half of what YOU said I claimed. You conveniently left that second part out.
How predictive of you. HA!
Yes we all know you cant back up your claims......

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#50260 Jan 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
The state has so much evidence against Zimmerthugman it is taking the defense over a year trying to gather evidence to refute it.
It looks like it is not the open and shut case the racists claim it is.
Ha.
25 years to life is a long, long time.
But nobody can post any of this evidence..........ROTFLMAO

Zim walks and you burn down your hood
My Clean PC

Rochester, NY

#50262 Jan 28, 2013
Wow Russia tries dead man...lol!

"The trial of Sergei Magnitsky will be getting under way shortly even though he has been dead since 2009."

"Russia is a very strict nation when it comes to this sort of thing, it is becoming common practice in the former Soviet Union country, but sometimes it is intended to clear the name and to restore the carachter of a deceased defendant."

"Magnitsky became a target back in 2008 when he blew the whistle on a corrupt deal between organized crime and Russia's Interior Ministry."

Oh that Vladimir!....What will he be up to next?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake County Sheriff 2016 (Sep '14) 12 hr Juan 17
Corruption pays in LCSO 12 hr Jeremy 21
Hot girl driving a BMW convertible Oviedo near UCf 16 hr Yikes 2
The Comfort of Men Wearing Panties and Why.. (Nov '11) 19 hr Railspike77 183
heroin (Feb '14) Fri brjd 4
News George Zimmerman compares himself to Anne Frank... Apr 24 John 5
HUGE DELTONA YARD SALE - Quality items no crap ... (Aug '14) Apr 23 angiesings4u 2
More from around the web

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]