Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 2,000)

Showing posts 39,981 - 40,000 of65,522
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

questions need info wrote:
is it a crime while waiting for the police to arrive to follow a suspicious person who matches the description of previous law breakers in the neighborhood
Is it a crime to commit murder?
questions need info

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You racist hater. We all have the right to be alert and vigilant, not just the murdering Zimmerthugman.
BUT none of us have the right to murder an unarmed child.
You keep ignoring all the facts in this case because you are such a racist hater you don't care about facts or truth.
Zimmerthugman should have stayed in his vehicle as NW rules mandate and as the officer explains to them at every NW meeting. They are not to follow or approach any suspicious person.
You don't care about this because you are so full of hate.
until the trial has been declared with a verdict i will wait to condemn a man to death without knowing the facts.

you sound like a dictator rather than a person who stands proud for democracy.you want to see zimmerman fry and you dont even consider giving him his day in court. why is that?

would you be so quick to judge like you are now if the shoe was on the other foot, and it was a black man who shot an unarmed white "child".

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

My step-son is also a 'big black football player', 5 10 weighing in at 165. He'll be 17 next month, but he is still very much a kid in his thinking process. God, family, sports, girls, friends, and school in that order.
He of course wears his hoodies everywhere. He gets them as part of his uniforms from various sports.
When my son goes walking down the street, minding his own business, talking to his girl on his phone, wanting privacy, so even though it's raining, he's taking his time--Zimmerman (and idiots with the same thought process) would have seen him as suspicious.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Is it a crime to murder?
Its not murder if the punk is punching you..........LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Not until age 24-25. Be careful you will confuse these racist haters.

There is no getting around the fact that Trayvon was a child. It's a legal definition. A fact.

Of course the racists haters don't let facts interfere with their hate.
Is that why you can be in combat just months older than the dead punk???

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>Are you including those two scratches on the back of his head?

One of which was 2 centimeters and the other which was 0.5 centimeter?

The ones in which Doc Lindzee told him to wash with soap and water?

Are those two of the "injuries" you're talking about?

You should take a moment and see how long a centimeter is. You just won't stop laughing when you find out, cause I doubt if you truly know.
Injury is a injury

Perfectly legal to shoot black punks that attack you

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>Are you including those two scratches on the back of his head?

One of which was 2 centimeters and the other which was 0.5 centimeter?

The ones in which Doc Lindzee told him to wash with soap and water?

Are those two of the "injuries" you're talking about?

You should take a moment and see how long a centimeter is. You just won't stop laughing when you find out, cause I doubt if you truly know.
But the broken nose and two black eyes are more severe

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>until the trial has been declared with a verdict i will wait to condemn a man to death without knowing the facts.

you sound like a dictator rather than a person who stands proud for democracy.you want to see zimmerman fry and you dont even consider giving him his day in court. why is that?

would you be so quick to judge like you are now if the shoe was on the other foot, and it was a black man who shot an unarmed white "child".
Exactly
questions need info

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>He should have stayed in his vehicle son.
yeah i think to myself sometimes he should have just remained in the car and not played billy bad ass. but but theres only so much a man can take until he breaks. when he says enough is enough ,, i mean you can clearly here him losing his patience in the 911 call. he definitely did not want trayvon to get away and think that he might have let a possible threat to his community fade into the night..

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

do unto others wrote:
My step-son is also a 'big black football player', 5 10 weighing in at 165. He'll be 17 next month, but he is still very much a kid in his thinking process. God, family, sports, girls, friends, and school in that order.
He of course wears his hoodies everywhere. He gets them as part of his uniforms from various sports.
When my son goes walking down the street, minding his own business, talking to his girl on his phone, wanting privacy, so even though it's raining, he's taking his time--Zimmerman (and idiots with the same thought process) would have seen him as suspicious.
For your your sake I hope you taught him to attack people

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

how can we know if its murder or self defense. why do you continue to say you will be sending zimmerman extra blankets and kleenex as if hes guilty already before trial

you do believe in people having their day in court right be truthful be free?
I KEEP saying that?

How many times have I said it?

Why don't you come on out from behind your thrice-named self in three days. Who are you? You've been around a long time. Why the new look?

Anyways, if you've been listening to me for any length of time, you know that people having their day in court doesn't have anything to do with me.

That "presumption of innocence" thing is to be adhered to by the government, not me. I'm free to think as I pleased.

In this case, I know that the Thug Zimmerman went after a child who was minding his own business. I know the Thug went after the child who was running away from him.

I know that Thug Zimmerman went after the innocent child with a loaded weapon.

When you include his lies as well, it tells me that Thug Zimmerman deserves punishment for his crime.

But make no mistake...Thug Zimmerman is guilty of violating the Laws of Morality. Those laws are much higher than the laws of man.

And they carry no "presumption of innocence." Either you are guilty or you're not. It's that simple.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>well it seems like a few douche bags on here believe that its a crime to do so. i call it having balls and george being within his rights to follow a possible street thug and prevent a robbery..

the most important part was that police were called by the defendant zimmerman.
The most important part was Thug Zimmerman killing a child.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>exactly. it does seem as if trayvon the 6ft or taller "child" was doing bodily harm on zimmerman. i mean when you start to look at the facts weather you like it or not its leaning towards self defense or the gun going off. either way george wanted the baboon to get the hell off of him
You don't want anything negative to be said of your precious Thug Zimmerman, yet you take every opportunity to denote something negative toward Trayvon.

You're a Hypocrite. You're an Idiot. You're a Racist. You're a Damn Fool.

I shall treat you as I treat Here Is Stupid. If you don't know, just ask IT.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>you are consistent on saying zimmerman went after martin because he was black.

you dont consider he was just being a concerned citizen and reporting another suspicious character

During the 18 months preceding the February 26 shooting, Zimmerman called the non-emergency police line seven times. On five of those calls, Zimmerman reported suspicious looking men in the area, but never offered the men's race without first being asked by the dispatcher.
If I'm consistent about what you say, point out a few of those posts.

I DARE YOU.

You LYING FOOL.
questions need info

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>
I KEEP saying that?
How many times have I said it?
Why don't you come on out from behind your thrice-named self in three days. Who are you? You've been around a long time. Why the new look?
Anyways, if you've been listening to me for any length of time, you know that people having their day in court doesn't have anything to do with me.
That "presumption of innocence" thing is to be adhered to by the government, not me. I'm free to think as I pleased.
In this case, I know that the Thug Zimmerman went after a child who was minding his own business. I know the Thug went after the child who was running away from him.
I know that Thug Zimmerman went after the innocent child with a loaded weapon.
When you include his lies as well, it tells me that Thug Zimmerman deserves punishment for his crime.
But make no mistake...Thug Zimmerman is guilty of violating the Laws of Morality. Those laws are much higher than the laws of man.
And they carry no "presumption of innocence." Either you are guilty or you're not. It's that simple.
ok so you are one of those people to judge someone based on conflicting reports. put your crusty foot right in your already dirty mouth. you have no morals .. you actually just based your opinions on circumstantial evidence. and that is a filthy way to live. i think you should reexamine youre snooty post

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>how can we know if its murder or self defense. why do you continue to say you will be sending zimmerman extra blankets and kleenex as if hes guilty already before trial

you do believe in people having their day in court right be truthful be free?
You keep asking the same questions.

You say I keep saying something that ONLY you keep saying I said. HA!

I've answered your slow azz. You took your meds today?

How can you know if Thug Zimmerman is innocent? Because he said so?

HA!

You and him belong together. When Shellie gets locked up, he's all yours.
questions need info

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>
If I'm consistent about what you say, point out a few of those posts.
I DARE YOU.
You LYING FOOL.
im tired. i will catch up with yall tomorrow. goodnight..
questions need info

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you can be in combat just months older than the dead punk???
excellent point.. great job tonight
questions need info

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
How doing you shoot someone that is running from you point blank in the chest???
Specially someone that is a lean football player and you are shorter out of shape and heavier???????
excellent point

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>ok then .. so what are you saying .. jesus its like pulling teeth with you just to get a straight answer.

do you think zimmerman is a racist??????

do you think he is guilty or not guilty

OR you cant decide because not all the eveidence has been presented??
You're the Topix Dentist?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,981 - 40,000 of65,522
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sanford Discussions

Search the Sanford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 7 hr nina roth 2,383
The Comfort of Men Wearing Panties and Why.. (Nov '11) 10 hr dale miller 161
Jail (Jul '13) 10 hr Jipped 61
Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 11 hr nina roth 2,063
All white People are Evil (Jul '13) 11 hr busterwatch 22
jaharvis fulton (Jul '13) Mon dman 5
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) Jul 20 Secktre 192
•••
•••
•••
Sanford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sanford Jobs

•••