Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66327 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47435 Jan 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
With the exception of John the witness, nobody knew what was going on outside.
John, the recanted his testimony when he was made aware he would go to jail if he lied, "witness".

What we can know for sure is: the pedophile- who had a history of dometic violence and an arrest for assault parked his truck and then when three blocks cutting through yards in an attempt to stop a boy who had a perfect right to be where he was at and who was on the side walk when the pedophile stopped him- was told to stay put.

And the pedophile - who flunked out in community college and who got fired for having a bad temper as a security guard - overstepped his "authority"- which he had none pulled a weapon and shot this unarmed boy in the chest when he lost control of the situation.

And above all us: we know that this pedophile Zimmerman has proved to the court that he (and his wife) is a liar,

Looking forward to the prosecution of both.

Location hidden

#47436 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Zim won't need to take the stand
The pedophile would not dare take the stand.

He is proven liar.

I hope he does.

Location hidden

#47437 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the evidence that clearly shows Zim
The pedophile stalked this boy against the orders of the police, ran between buldfings, cutting through yards, confronted the boy, and then shot him in the chest.

The pedophile isn't going to impress his cellmates with his tough guy routine: America has already heard that he cried for two nights when waiting for the bail hearing.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#47438 Jan 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you follow your own thread son?
And what "thread" did I mention anything about a muzzle flash?

No, I don't follow my own posts unless they are current or have something to do with the issue being discussed.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#47439 Jan 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
John, the recanted his testimony when he was made aware he would go to jail if he lied, "witness".
Snip the other mindless repetitive nonsense you constantly spew. Where is your source of information that John recanted his testimony?
Z-Man Rox

Newport News, VA

#47441 Jan 5, 2013
He's a gonna walk...and nuttin the prosecution can do....and they know it at this point. hehehhehheheh

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#47443 Jan 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Like you, I'm sure it was shooting off their mouths!
My oldest shot a hog in the mouth at 5 years old

Location hidden

#47444 Jan 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Snip the other mindless repetitive nonsense you constantly spew.
You mean when I respond to the repetitive nonsense you spew?

Is the pedophile thug still under arrest?

I heard so- it seems the state of Florida isn't paying much attention to your emails.

I see not only is he still under arrest, they denied his request to cut off the ankle bracelet.

You know... because of that second passport and lying stuff.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47445 Jan 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Yes you are son! Yes you are!
Really???

You are the one that has been shown to be the slow one.....

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47446 Jan 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You still don't get the function of a trial do you son?
Been in many
Never lost one

And you nor the production can prove beyond a shadow of doubt that Zim broke any law

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47447 Jan 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still waiting to read his report from you.

I'd like to see the part about the muzzle flash.

Can't fix stupid

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47449 Jan 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And you'll wait a lot longer since you refuse to read son.

Better still, you refuse to refute the facts simply by dismissing them on your own!
What facts???

The only fact you have posted is the dead black punk was found

I have been asking you to post some facts.....

Like I have

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47450 Jan 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Why not son? You're not telling the truth to begin with.

You could have beginner's luck!
So why can't you prove anything I have said wrong???

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47451 Jan 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you follow your own thread son?
Are you ever sober???

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47452 Jan 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The pedophile would not dare take the stand.

He is proven liar.

I hope he does.
Won't need to

Nobody can show any facts that prove Zim broke the law

But there are a lot of facts that show that Zim was on his back and the dead black punk was on top of home beating him went he got a dose of lead poisoning
Hillary

Newport News, VA

#47453 Jan 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the pedophile thug still under arrest?
Nope...he was shot at point blank range for attacking an armed citizen. Oops.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47454 Jan 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The pedophile stalked this boy against the orders of the police, ran between buldfings, cutting through yards, confronted the boy, and then shot him in the chest.

The pedophile isn't going to impress his cellmates with his tough guy routine: America has already heard that he cried for two nights when waiting for the bail hearing.
Liar

911 is not police ..........ROTFLMAO
Zim broke no law following a 215 suspect

The evidence shows that Zim never hit the dead black punk

The evidence does shoe that Zim was on his back and the dead black punk was on top of him beating him when the dead black punk was stopped dead in his black tracks

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47455 Jan 5, 2013
Z-Man Rox wrote:
He's a gonna walk...and nuttin the prosecution can do....and they know it at this point. hehehhehheheh
Correct

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47456 Jan 5, 2013
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>Nope...he was shot at point blank range for attacking an armed citizen. Oops.
Correct
the skinny

Germany

#47457 Jan 5, 2013
do unto others wrote:
My phone is freaking out today, so if a similar post is already up...sorry.
Skinny:
Denial is one of the 5 stages of denial. It's a defense mechanism that bufers immediate shock, a normal reaction to rationalize overwhelming pain and emotion. Denying that was his son's voice, is normal, if not expected under the circumstances of total helplessness and grief.
I take tons of pics of my kids. Videos of ballgames and school concerts, but I don't have video or audio recordings of just their voices. Maybe the Martin's didn't either.
I understand what you're saying about denial, and that's a legitimate point, however, I have four recording devices that just happen to be within an arms length that record sound. My computer, my digital camera, my cell phone, and an old cassette player. I'm sure I have more in the townhouse but I can't put my finger on them at the moment.

As much as I hate the sound of my own voice I have many recordings of it scattered about for various different reasons, including phone message greeting, videos, miniature cassette recordings, cell phone notes recordings, etc, etc...

The failure of the Martins to provide a recording of Martins voice is troubling to me. It would be equally troubling to me if I was on the jury.

There can be no doubt when a mans life hangs in the balance. A man is innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Deltona, FL (Aug '10) 22 hr jah 23
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 22 hr Number 1 671
News Ted Nugent Blasts Stevie Wonder's 'Brain-Dead' ... (Jul '13) Tue reeldeel 13
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) Mon Ryan Osborn 238
News George Zimmerman shot, injured in shooting inci... May 31 Advice 3
News High Quality Oral Surgery from Orange City Surg... (Jan '14) May 30 KsJohn 4
News Zimmerman: A person in his circumstances can't ... May 28 LAnative000 4
More from around the web

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]