Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66327 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#45386 Dec 27, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's why the HOA will be sued.
They are the ones who organized this voluntary one-man, woman-beating, drug-induced, Thug security detail, right?
At least that's what their newsletter said.
That doesn't make them liable. They can sue all they want, but they won't get a dime.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#45388 Dec 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Correct

The morons claim but refuse to show the law that a jury can find Zim guilty of any crime they want even if he was not charged with that crime
Not "any" crime. No one is making that claim but you.

Thug Zimmerman was not charged with manslaughter, but can be convicted of it.

Thug Zimmerman was was not charged with third degree (felony) murder, but can be convicted of it.

Those are the two charges included in the Schedule of Lesser Included Offenses of Florida laws {Florida Statute 782.04(2)}.

They will be included in the judge's final instructions to the jury. Even your pal xxxrayted knows about that. He even posted the link for you to get to it. Guess you didn't read it.

And you know what is even crazier? You even posted the information and don't even know it. If you did, you wouldn't continue to make such a claim.

When you posted the invalid FEDERAL jury instructions link that I eventually got to, toward the bottom of the initial webpage, it contained an external link to the very information that disproved your claim. It is the same linformation that xxxrayted posted and part of the info that I've always gleaned from.

Here is that DIRECT link...

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/jury_instr...

Also read...

If you continue to make such a claim, it is only because you refuse to accept Truth. I can no longer help you.

Once a man denies Truth, he is destined to be a prince amongst Fools.

Truth's Door

#45389 Dec 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>I have posted this link for months village liar

Are you so stupid you don't understand that it is much faster to repost the link then spend a day going thru thousands of post on many threads????

Yes and even the Wiki link I posted says that Florida uses the federal jury instruction guidelines

Tell us why you can't post a link that proved your claim???
Florida has its own laws. There's a difference between using guidelines and codifying them into law.

You are the one who claimed to have posted the link 20+ times.

But guess what? You NEVER posted it on THIS thread before you gave the invalid link. That's just too funny. You're posting on THIS thread, but you want us to know what you posted on OTHER threads.

Got some news for you...you may be important, but you ain't that important where we are to decipher which of the thousands of threads on Topix that you posted a link on and to go and read it. That's the height of stupidity and arrogance.

And then when you FINALLY post it on THIS thread, it isn't a valid link that you post.

And then, you give us information for FEDERAL jury instructions. HA!

That's after earlier giving us a link to Florida jury instructions for CIVIL cases (posts #44937 & #44939). HA

Florida has its own set of jury instructions, codified into law. Try reading them while you waste your time calling others names that aptly apply to you.

Truth's Door

#45390 Dec 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>The black perp had the history of violence and drug use
Thug Zimmerman isn't Black.

Other than that, you are correct about Thug Zimmerman.

Finally, you're coming around!

Truth's Door

#45391 Dec 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Zim had the right to have the gun, ask the black punk where he was going and to follow him when he entered private property
Trayvon had a right to be where he was and was not doing anything illegal.

So says the state of Florida.

Thug Zimmerman had no right to murder Trayvon.

So says the state of Florida.

Truth's Door

#45392 Dec 27, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>No, he shot him because he was being attacked. If he wanted to shoot him because he was black, he wouldn't have called the cops and request they come and check Martin out. If you don't know the story, why are you commenting on it?
We all know the story.

A child was murdered.

Thug Zimmerman is on trial for that murder.

See.

Simple.

Truth's Door

#45393 Dec 27, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're an idiot because I asked a question that you couldn't answer. The reason you can't answer the question is because you know you are lying. So once again: what rules of "LE" did he not listen to? Quick. Times running out. I'd like an answer before the trial starts.
HA!

You'll get all the answers you need from Angela.

No one on this thread owes you ANY answers.

Was that quick enough?

Your time is out.

HA!

Truth's Door

#45394 Dec 27, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>That doesn't make them liable. They can sue all they want, but they won't get a dime.
The courts will decide that.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45395 Dec 27, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame that some criminals will try and use the syg law to commit murder but I do not believe that to be true in this case. If I thought that Zim murdered Martin I would not be supporting him. I support him because I believe him to be innocent and I am appalled at the level of venom being spewed against him on this thread.
And yes, there is a very good chance of violence if Zim walks.
Well, we've already seen how "good" people will try and use that law to their advantage in Texas.

In the Zimmerman case, I simply support the fact Zimmerman gets his day in court. I believe justice demands it since there is a dead body with no one's word but Zimmerman's.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45396 Dec 27, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people hoping on a race war are those in the main stream media. This story should not be a national one, but a local one. Black people are killing each other with illegal firearms every day in this country, and nobody blinks an eye. It goes on weekly and sometimes daily here in Cleveland, and you can double that or more in places like Chicago.
lol! No son. The Zimmerman supporters are the one's who are really stirring that race pot.

I agree, the story shouldn't be national. But if Wolfinger had done his job in the first place, it would have remained so.

So tell me, what color was that guy in Colorado? Or Connecticut? I mean,if you want to place the race card.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45397 Dec 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The black perp had the history of violence and drug use
I can prove he was black
Can you prove your claims about Zim
Have you ever seen any of the law suits with people making false claims about a person using there real name???
lol! And yet, you can't show what he's a "perp" of!

You're such a comical loon son!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45398 Dec 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Again backing up Zims testimony
When Zim was knocked to the ground he was out cold and the dead perp continued the assault
lol! Another good one!

You really are an idiot son!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45399 Dec 27, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he shot him because he was being attacked. If he wanted to shoot him because he was black, he wouldn't have called the cops and request they come and check Martin out. If you don't know the story, why are you commenting on it?
lol! Well, the Texas case shows how wrong you can be.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45400 Dec 27, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
all Martin had to do is go home and everything would have been fine. Instead, he hid behind houses waiting for Zim to get off the phone so he could attack him.
All Zimmerman had to do was his self imposed duty of calling the police and letting it go from there.

He didn't have to stalk Martin with a loaded weapon.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45401 Dec 27, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make them liable. They can sue all they want, but they won't get a dime.
HOA's in FL have lost cases for lesser conditions.

Truth's Door

#45402 Dec 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Again backing up Zims testimony

When Zim was knocked to the ground he was out cold and the dead perp continued the assault
I beg you...

PLEASE show us the evidence for what you claim in your post!

PLEASE!

Or did you post it 20+ times on any of the thousands of other threads on Topix?

Let me know where to look. I'll be waiting.

HA!

Keep 'me coming, you LYING FOOL!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#45403 Dec 27, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
The weird thing is if Trayvon Martin ran home, he certainly had ample time to get there, go inside, hi-five the young boy who was home alone, open his drink, open the bag of skittles, sit down and watch the end of the basketball game, yet he did not. He told his girl friend he was right by his house yet he ended up almost 100 yards north of where he was staying. I wonder why he apparently retraced his steps, don't you?
Typical punk wanting to play slap down with someone

Punks think twice........

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#45404 Dec 27, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Medical records: George Zimmerman had no head trauma
The report detailed two open wounds on the back of Zimmermanís head, one two centimeters and one half a centimeter, which did not require stitches.
Almost a blackberry scratch but not quite.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45405 Dec 27, 2012
<quoted text>Not "any" crime. No one is making that claim but you.

Thug Zimmerman was not charged with manslaughter, but can be convicted of it.

Thug Zimmerman was was not charged with third degree (felony) murder, but can be convicted of it.

Those are the two charges included in the Schedule of Lesser Included Offenses of Florida laws {Florida Statute 782.04(2)}.

They will be included in the judge's final instructions to the jury. Even your pal xxxrayted knows about that. He even posted the link for you to get to it. Guess you didn't read it.

And you know what is even crazier? You even posted the information and don't even know it. If you did, you wouldn't continue to make such a claim.

When you posted the invalid FEDERAL jury instructions link that I eventually got to, toward the bottom of the initial webpage, it contained an external link to the very information that disproved your claim. It is the same linformation that xxxrayted posted and part of the info that I've always gleaned from.

Here is that DIRECT link...

Also read...

If you continue to make such a claim, it is only because you refuse to accept Truth. I can no longer help you.

Once a man denies Truth, he is destined to be a prince amongst Fools.
I see you changed your story........LOL

The jury Can't just make up some charge to find him guilty of

The charge must be contained in the jury's instructions like I have said al along

And the judge can only instruct the jury on charges that were filed or the defense agrees to

Yes you were wrong and we except your sorry apology

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45406 Dec 27, 2012
<quoted text>Florida has its own laws. There's a difference between using guidelines and codifying them into law.

You are the one who claimed to have posted the link 20+ times.

But guess what? You NEVER posted it on THIS thread before you gave the invalid link. That's just too funny. You're posting on THIS thread, but you want us to know what you posted on OTHER threads.

Got some news for you...you may be important, but you ain't that important where we are to decipher which of the thousands of threads on Topix that you posted a link on and to go and read it. That's the height of stupidity and arrogance.

And then when you FINALLY post it on THIS thread, it isn't a valid link that you post.

And then, you give us information for FEDERAL jury instructions. HA!

That's after earlier giving us a link to Florida jury instructions for CIVIL cases (posts #44937 & #44939). HA

Florida has its own set of jury instructions, codified into law. Try reading them while you waste your time calling others names that aptly apply to you.
It was posted on this thread many times also

Go back and read..........LOL

Punks beware the next person you assault may shoot you dead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Nugent Blasts Stevie Wonder's 'Brain-Dead' ... (Jul '13) 16 hr reeldeel 13
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) Mon Ryan Osborn 238
News George Zimmerman shot, injured in shooting inci... May 31 Advice 3
News Zimmerman: A person in his circumstances can't ... May 28 LAnative000 4
News The mother of Trayvon Martin 'stunned' by verdict (Jul '13) May 26 proud2BBlk 331
Apperson is going to jail May 26 Right is right 1
Seminoles Stupid Prosecutors May 26 Right is right 2
More from around the web

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]