Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#45373 Dec 27, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The perp with the arrest record name is Zimmerman.

The pedophile cop wannabe jumped the teenager on the sidewalk.

Hundreds of yards from where the pedophile with the arrest record was told to stay put.
The evidence and witness show that the DEAD perp was the attacker

“Facts”

Location hidden

#45374 Dec 27, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:

The teenage boy's had injuries outside the hole in chest. So what?
His knuckles were split open and the coroner stated it was from punching something

And Zim has a broken nose and two black eyes
downhill246

Taylor, TX

#45375 Dec 27, 2012
wayne johnson wrote:
<quoted text>wake up moron treyvon was a kid that went to the shop to buy skittles and iced tea its people like you that spread filthy racist crap that allows murders like zimmerman to kill innocent kids and since when is it an offence to wear a hoodie the kid was totally innocent here he lived on the property there and is now dead because some gun carrying thug shot him because he was black
IT wasn't ice tea ,it was Watermelon Fruit Juice cocktail which along with Skittles and DXM found in cough syrup makes a rather nasty drug concoction called "Lean."
You say he shot him because he was black yet George Zimmerman took on the Sanford PD in defense of a homeless black man beaten by up by a local policeman's son. Imagine that.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#45376 Dec 27, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>So the pedophile thug had grass stains on his back.

So what?

If the pedophile thug had stayed where he was told to stay, he would still be on the cell phone
Yes evidence that backs up Zims claim that the dead perp knocked him to the ground and then jumped on him and started punching him in the face and smashing his head against the concrete

Perfectly legal to shoot any armed or unarmed punk in that situation

It also proves that the dead Punk could have ran away but instead chose to continue the assault

Punks beware
downhill246

Taylor, TX

#45377 Dec 27, 2012
typo-beaten up by

“Facts”

Location hidden

#45378 Dec 27, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:

There is no doubt that the pedophile thug shot this boy at point blank range.
Again backing up Zims testimony

When Zim was knocked to the ground he was out cold and the dead perp continued the assault

“Facts”

Location hidden

#45379 Dec 27, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The state of Florida has the real witness statements.

To bad for the perp pedophile thug Zimmerman.
Yes and they back up Zims statement........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#45380 Dec 27, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:

He wouldn't have approached this boy if he didn't have a gun in his pants where most men have penises.

The state of Florida is going nail him as will many others incarcerated in Florida state prison.
Zim had the right to have the gun, ask the black punk where he was going and to follow him when he entered private property
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#45381 Dec 27, 2012
wayne johnson wrote:
<quoted text>wake up moron treyvon was a kid that went to the shop to buy skittles and iced tea its people like you that spread filthy racist crap that allows murders like zimmerman to kill innocent kids and since when is it an offence to wear a hoodie the kid was totally innocent here he lived on the property there and is now dead because some gun carrying thug shot him because he was black
No, he shot him because he was being attacked. If he wanted to shoot him because he was black, he wouldn't have called the cops and request they come and check Martin out. If you don't know the story, why are you commenting on it?
downhill246

Taylor, TX

#45382 Dec 27, 2012
The weird thing is if Trayvon Martin ran home, he certainly had ample time to get there, go inside, hi-five the young boy who was home alone, open his drink, open the bag of skittles, sit down and watch the end of the basketball game, yet he did not. He told his girl friend he was right by his house yet he ended up almost 100 yards north of where he was staying. I wonder why he apparently retraced his steps, don't you?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#45383 Dec 27, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>All he had to do was stay in his vehicle scared like he claimed.
And everything would have been fine son.
all Martin had to do is go home and everything would have been fine. Instead, he hid behind houses waiting for Zim to get off the phone so he could attack him.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#45384 Dec 27, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No. Since that would indicate Martin attempted to disarm a person he knew to have a weapon while pointed at him.
You'd have a hard time convincing a jury he was trying to get to a weapon he didn't know was there.
During the violent attack, the gun became exposed and that's when Martin tried to take it. It was then he realized he was in big trouble. Of course, if he would have thought of that before he attacked Zim, he would be alive today and we wouldn't be discussing this case.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#45385 Dec 27, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't figure out if you are an idiot, or mentally deranged.
If Zimmerthugman had obeyed the rules of LE, the rules of NW, he would have stayed in his vehicle with his loaded gun. And his super sized ego.
I think you're an idiot because I asked a question that you couldn't answer. The reason you can't answer the question is because you know you are lying. So once again: what rules of "LE" did he not listen to? Quick. Times running out. I'd like an answer before the trial starts.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#45386 Dec 27, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's why the HOA will be sued.
They are the ones who organized this voluntary one-man, woman-beating, drug-induced, Thug security detail, right?
At least that's what their newsletter said.
That doesn't make them liable. They can sue all they want, but they won't get a dime.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#45388 Dec 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Correct

The morons claim but refuse to show the law that a jury can find Zim guilty of any crime they want even if he was not charged with that crime
Not "any" crime. No one is making that claim but you.

Thug Zimmerman was not charged with manslaughter, but can be convicted of it.

Thug Zimmerman was was not charged with third degree (felony) murder, but can be convicted of it.

Those are the two charges included in the Schedule of Lesser Included Offenses of Florida laws {Florida Statute 782.04(2)}.

They will be included in the judge's final instructions to the jury. Even your pal xxxrayted knows about that. He even posted the link for you to get to it. Guess you didn't read it.

And you know what is even crazier? You even posted the information and don't even know it. If you did, you wouldn't continue to make such a claim.

When you posted the invalid FEDERAL jury instructions link that I eventually got to, toward the bottom of the initial webpage, it contained an external link to the very information that disproved your claim. It is the same linformation that xxxrayted posted and part of the info that I've always gleaned from.

Here is that DIRECT link...

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/jury_instr...

Also read...
http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/jury_instr...

If you continue to make such a claim, it is only because you refuse to accept Truth. I can no longer help you.

Once a man denies Truth, he is destined to be a prince amongst Fools.

Truth's Door

#45389 Dec 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>I have posted this link for months village liar

Are you so stupid you don't understand that it is much faster to repost the link then spend a day going thru thousands of post on many threads????

Yes and even the Wiki link I posted says that Florida uses the federal jury instruction guidelines

Tell us why you can't post a link that proved your claim???
Florida has its own laws. There's a difference between using guidelines and codifying them into law.

You are the one who claimed to have posted the link 20+ times.

But guess what? You NEVER posted it on THIS thread before you gave the invalid link. That's just too funny. You're posting on THIS thread, but you want us to know what you posted on OTHER threads.

Got some news for you...you may be important, but you ain't that important where we are to decipher which of the thousands of threads on Topix that you posted a link on and to go and read it. That's the height of stupidity and arrogance.

And then when you FINALLY post it on THIS thread, it isn't a valid link that you post.

And then, you give us information for FEDERAL jury instructions. HA!

That's after earlier giving us a link to Florida jury instructions for CIVIL cases (posts #44937 & #44939). HA

Florida has its own set of jury instructions, codified into law. Try reading them while you waste your time calling others names that aptly apply to you.

Truth's Door

#45390 Dec 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>The black perp had the history of violence and drug use
Thug Zimmerman isn't Black.

Other than that, you are correct about Thug Zimmerman.

Finally, you're coming around!

Truth's Door

#45391 Dec 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Zim had the right to have the gun, ask the black punk where he was going and to follow him when he entered private property
Trayvon had a right to be where he was and was not doing anything illegal.

So says the state of Florida.

Thug Zimmerman had no right to murder Trayvon.

So says the state of Florida.

Truth's Door

#45392 Dec 27, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>No, he shot him because he was being attacked. If he wanted to shoot him because he was black, he wouldn't have called the cops and request they come and check Martin out. If you don't know the story, why are you commenting on it?
We all know the story.

A child was murdered.

Thug Zimmerman is on trial for that murder.

See.

Simple.

Truth's Door

#45393 Dec 27, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're an idiot because I asked a question that you couldn't answer. The reason you can't answer the question is because you know you are lying. So once again: what rules of "LE" did he not listen to? Quick. Times running out. I'd like an answer before the trial starts.
HA!

You'll get all the answers you need from Angela.

No one on this thread owes you ANY answers.

Was that quick enough?

Your time is out.

HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 19 hr The Peoples Media 1,075
why do blacks wear hoodies when its hot out? (Mar '12) Sun DUH 33
Heroin (May '13) Sat Boyohboy 73
Get To Work May 25 For Me 1
News Police: Man fatally shot during Pine Hills home... May 18 Runrun 2
1983 Wife Shoots Husband in "Self-Defense" May 16 JosephHusted 1
Buy your crack on Landsdown May 15 oink o hara 2

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance