Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

hildebeast

France

#45309 Dec 26, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking to someone who has a comprehension problem.

No comprendo.
Entienda este. Vaya se joden
hildebeast

France

#45311 Dec 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How about... accused murderer for stalking and killing an unarmed kid.
How about concerned citizen who defended himself against a young adult who was trying to get his gun?

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#45313 Dec 26, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>TRUTH. Those homeowners will soon have hefty increases in their dues to pay off the lawsuits.

They are already ruing the day...
Yep, Thug Zimmerman best not show up around there.

He's single-handedly responsible their soon-to-be increased assessments.

Congratulations, Thug Zimmerman.
hildebeast

France

#45314 Dec 26, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUTH. Those homeowners will soon have hefty increases in their dues to pay off the lawsuits.

They are already ruing the day...
Oh you are happy about that. It sure seems you have a problem with homeowners who want to protect their neighborhoods. you're giddy because you want them to pay more. you love it. you must be a renter.

Truth's Door

#45316 Dec 26, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>Entienda este. Vaya se joden
comprender este. joder a ti mismo

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#45317 Dec 26, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you are happy about that. It sure seems you have a problem with homeowners who want to protect their neighborhoods. you're giddy because you want them to pay more. you love it. you must be a renter.
Your piss poor idiot. I have owned a home since I was legally old enough to hold real estate in my own name.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#45318 Dec 26, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
How about concerned citizen who defended himself against a young adult who was trying to get his gun?
No. Since that would indicate Martin attempted to disarm a person he knew to have a weapon while pointed at him.

You'd have a hard time convincing a jury he was trying to get to a weapon he didn't know was there.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#45319 Dec 26, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't figure out if you are an idiot, or mentally deranged.
If Zimmerthugman had obeyed the rules of LE, the rules of NW, he would have stayed in his vehicle with his loaded gun. And his super sized ego.
They can't grasp that part. It doesn't fit in to their predefined picture!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#45321 Dec 26, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
All he had to do was stay in his vehicle scared like he claimed.

And everything would have been fine son.
wayne johnson

Maitland, Australia

#45322 Dec 26, 2012
Jabber wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody with any common sense would be scared of a hooded thug in the dark. Child.....a 17 year old could abduct a white girl and repeatedly rape her, pass her around to other thug, and then mutilate her. Would you be happy then. George Zimmerman was helping to stop this brutality.
wake up moron treyvon was a kid that went to the shop to buy skittles and iced tea its people like you that spread filthy racist crap that allows murders like zimmerman to kill innocent kids and since when is it an offence to wear a hoodie the kid was totally innocent here he lived on the property there and is now dead because some gun carrying thug shot him because he was black
wayne johnson

Maitland, Australia

#45323 Dec 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They can't grasp that part. It doesn't fit in to their predefined picture!
your very right there that murder should never own a gun
hildebeast

France

#45324 Dec 26, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your piss poor idiot. I have owned a home since I was legally old enough to hold real estate in my own name.
lol....The only thing you ever owned was a piss poor attitude.
wayne johnson

Maitland, Australia

#45325 Dec 26, 2012
wayne johnson wrote:
<quoted text>wake up moron treyvon was a kid that went to the shop to buy skittles and iced tea its people like you that spread filthy racist crap that allows murders like zimmerman to kill innocent kids and since when is it an offence to wear a hoodie the kid was totally innocent here he lived on the property there and is now dead because some gun carrying thug shot him because he was black
oh and george zimmerman is a child killer nothing less i hope he gets the death penalty

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#45327 Dec 26, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
George Zimmerman defended himself against an unarmed thug who was going for his gun. you're dreaming if you think he will be convicted.
I was dreaming when I said Obama would be reelected also. Guess what, I was right.

Truth's Door

#45331 Dec 26, 2012
wayne johnson wrote:
<quoted text>wake up moron treyvon was a kid that went to the shop to buy skittles and iced tea its people like you that spread filthy racist crap that allows murders like zimmerman to kill innocent kids and since when is it an offence to wear a hoodie the kid was totally innocent here he lived on the property there and is now dead because some gun carrying thug shot him because he was black
AMEN!!!!

Truth's Door

#45332 Dec 26, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>I was dreaming when I said Obama would be reelected also. Guess what, I was right.
YES, Zazz, you were very right!!!!!

FOUR MORE YEARS!
hildebeast

France

#45339 Dec 27, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I was dreaming when I said Obama would be reelected also. Guess what, I was right.
You're still dereaming spazz, wake up! He will be lucky if he doesn't get impeached before the month is out.
hildebeast

France

#45340 Dec 27, 2012
wayne johnson wrote:
You are the one who needs to wake up, trayvon was old enough to join the military, he was no kid, he was an adult who went to meet some acquaintances at the store to arrange a drug deal, but he was interrupted by Zimmerman and got angry and attacked Zim and tried to kill him.

The truth will come out in court, and Zim will go free. Racist roo's like you will never learn, hey if you want to see violence go to chicago, more people die on the south side than in afghanistan.

You got to get out more, you got to live a little, then you would know what's going on and wouldn't be making a fool out of your stupid self.
hildebeast

France

#45343 Dec 27, 2012
I am hildebeast, still in hiding, still traveling around the world to avoid testifying before the various congressional committees that are trying to track me down. I got a note from the doctor....(the dog ate my homework)....and i'm off and running.

I been to every country on earth and my carbon footprint is so huge it can be seen from outer space.

Don't try to find me because it's impossible. and i will return when this benghazi thing blows over and i finally get my story straight.

hildebeast for prezident.

Onward!

the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#45345 Dec 27, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who needs to wake up, trayvon was old enough to join the military, he was no kid, he was an adult who went to meet some acquaintances at the store to arrange a drug deal, but he was interrupted by Zimmerman and got angry and attacked Zim and tried to kill him.
The truth will come out in court, and Zim will go free. Racist roo's like you will never learn, hey if you want to see violence go to chicago, more people die on the south side than in afghanistan.
You got to get out more, you got to live a little, then you would know what's going on and wouldn't be making a fool out of your stupid self.
I applaud your effort in standing up to the extreme hater zazz and her stupid followers. They are that most dangerous of creatures, dumb and fanatical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrat and evil Jan 20 Jeremy 2
Keep an Eye On Children Jan 19 three blocks 1
Lcso employees arrested Jan 18 The Peoples Media 43
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Jan 18 The Peoples Media 1,114
Albert Rohe (Mar '12) Jan 17 AJ Non hater 38
Election Who do you support for Chief Financial Officer ... (Oct '10) Jan 16 Just a fiar 224
News Deltona dentist arrested after 'tug of war' wit... (May '11) Jan 15 bakerlb57 9

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages