Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

hildebeast

France

#45258 Dec 26, 2012
i can see the confusion now. i'm hildebeast and that sounds like wildebeast and that is a form of buffalo, and there's a poster named buffalo bill....i'm not that poster. i only started posting yesterday. just wanted to say merry christmas and it turned into a marathon....lol.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#45259 Dec 26, 2012
Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>Buff is that you?
Rosie, Oh Rosie, Oh Rosie...

Your sense of smell is superior to that of a Silvertip Grizzly's on a hot summer's day 300 miles away from a week-old rotting carcass!

You done snuffed old BuffaLie out!

I gotta take you hunting with me!

Truth's Door

#45260 Dec 26, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
i can see the confusion now. i'm hildebeast and that sounds like wildebeast and that is a form of buffalo, and there's a poster named buffalo bill....i'm not that poster. i only started posting yesterday. just wanted to say merry christmas and it turned into a marathon....lol.
That's funny...

BuffaLie BilLie also stopped by to say Merry Christmas.
hildebeast

France

#45261 Dec 26, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosie, Oh Rosie, Oh Rosie...
Your sense of smell is superior to that of a Silvertip Grizzly's on a hot summer's day 300 miles away from a week-old rotting carcass!
You done snuffed old BuffaLie out!
I gotta take you hunting with me!
Very good Racebaiter. Perfect example fron Racebaiters playbook #1). Deflect / Change the subject.

Well done!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#45262 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
WRONG.
You've chosen to make extemporaneous remarks on a subject that you've not done your research on.
You're on the same path as smarty, but you're not as deep as he is...yet.
Your choice of the phrase "all lesser charges are automatically in the original charge" is NOT true. The lesser charges are included in the judges final instructions before the jury deliberates.
There is a Schedule of Lesser Included Offenses that the judge will apply in his instructions to the jury according to the laws of Florida.
No. The judge can't make up charges either. Where do you get this stuff from?

Here is the link one more time:

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/jury_instr... #

Once again, on the left, select item number 7--Homicide.

Now in the homicide page, click 7.1--Introduction to homicide.

Here is what it says:

Murder in the First Degree includes the lesser crimes of Murder in the Second Degree, Murder in the Third Degree, and Manslaughter, all of which are unlawful.

A killing that is excusable or was committed by the use of justifiable deadly force is lawful.

If you find (victim) was killed by (defendant), you will then consider the circumstances surrounding the killing in deciding if the killing was (crime charged) or was [Murder in the Second Degree][Murder in the Third Degree][Manslaughter], or whether the killing was excusable or resulted from justifiable use of deadly force.

I understand the confusion because this is the first time I've seen a state do it this way. It's unusual. Normally, they list all the charges separately and the jury decides guilty or not guilty on each charge.

This site is not a blog, not a newspaper editorial, not a bias opinion. This is the Instructions on a murder case (whatever degree) in the state of Florida.
hildebeast

France

#45263 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
"There you go again" speaks to your nasty perversions.
Don't you notice how FILTHY you are?
lo....You're nasty friend barefoot posted that filth, i only called him on it, and he ran like a rabbit,....and you tacitly defended his position....lol....it's what you don't say that gives you away....lol.

You didn't condemn his outrageous statements, so it only stands to reason that you would be "giddy" if you knew that George Zimmerman was getting raped in prison as barefoot so gleefully pronounced.

tags: narcissist, racist, prevaricator, sociopath.

Truth's Door

#45264 Dec 26, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>Very good Racebaiter. Perfect example fron Racebaiters playbook #1). Deflect / Change the subject.

Well done!
Ahhh, c'mon BuffaLie, you wanted to get snuffed out by a Silvertip Grizzly?

I think Rosie uncovering you is better than a grizzly getting to you. Rosie won't bite.

Will you Rosie?
hildebeast

France

#45265 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
That's funny...
BuffaLie BilLie also stopped by to say Merry Christmas.
Didn't you wish anyone a merry christmas too?....lol.

#1). Deflect / Change the subject

#16). Use alternates / Sock puppets
hildebeast

France

#45266 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Ahhh, c'mon BuffaLie, you wanted to get snuffed out by a Silvertip Grizzly?
I think Rosie uncovering you is better than a grizzly getting to you. Rosie won't bite.
Will you Rosie?
Talking to yourself again?

#16). Use alternates / Sock puppets....lol.

Hell of a deflection Racebaiter, i commend you.

lol...you're to predictable Racebaiter, you easily fit right into the box.
hildebeast

France

#45267 Dec 26, 2012
hildebeast proudly presents :

Racebaiters playbook: 5TH Revision.

1). Deflect / Change the subject

2). Make irrelevant comparisons / Distract

3). Insult / Disrespect

4). Humiliate / Name calling

5). Bully / Intimidate

6). Divide / Drive a wedge

7). Play race card / Demonize the rich

8). Personalize the subject / Defame

9). Act stupid / Maintain

10). Lie / Make up stories

11). Insinuate / Deny

12). Use semantics / Confuse

13). Have posts removed / Send on wild goose chase

14). Launch tirade / Harangue

15). Libel / Slander

16). Use alternates / Sock puppets

17). Wont post links / Wont check links

18). Wont offer proof / Wont accept proof

19). Point out spelling errors / Grammar

20). Never admit being wrong / Don’t budge an inch
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#45269 Dec 26, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Medical records: George Zimmerman had no head trauma
The report detailed two open wounds on the back of Zimmerman’s head, one two centimeters and one half a centimeter, which did not require stitches. She described his head as “normocephalic and atraumatic’’— normal and without injuries.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/03/2880246...
Okay........ and that means what????
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#45270 Dec 26, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text> Shouldn't be to hard to prove he killed him since he admitted he killed him. Proving it wasn't justifiable is where the prosecution has a serious problem.
Agree with you on the first part (I thought the poster had no idea what had happened.)

As for the second part, that's false. The prosecution need not prove anything "justifiable."

That's up to the defense.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#45272 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct..........Rules and laws are a very different thing..........
No crime by Zim was committed before the gun discharged and the punk was shot dead.....
But the black perp did break a few laws including the trespassing on private property and assault and battery....
Why does the black community forget about the damage to the perps knuckles???
The grass stains
The injuries to Zims head and face?
When he carried the gun as the "security guy," he broke the rules. When he discharged his weapon, he broke the rule.

The kiling of Martin may just bankrupt the HOA and homeowners.

You keep calling Martin a "perp" son. The only "perp" IS Zimmerman.

You really ought to brush up on current events and the law, son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#45274 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us why you cant post any of these facts with links that back it up???
All you have claimed is a moronic opinion that Zim slipped and fell at least 6 different times.....
And one time when he slipped and fell he landed on his back and slid right and left and fore and aft that put grass stains on his back that show he was sliding around
Maybe the punks knuckles dragged on the ground when he walked and that is what happened to them???
lol! Son, I have been posting them. It's clear you haven't been reading.

After all, you don't even know what a "perp" is!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#45275 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people have shot and killed many people but that does not make the act a crime........
Maybe you should read what justifiable shooting is????
I posted the link..........ROTFLMAO
And yet, Zimmerman is still charged and awaiting trial.

Again, it's clear who the perp is son.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#45277 Dec 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>When he carried the gun as the "security guy," he broke the rules. When he discharged his weapon, he broke the rule.
The kiling of Martin may just bankrupt the HOA and homeowners.
How so? Zim was not getting paid to be a block watch guy. We have multiple neighborhoods where I live that have block watches, and the city nor the citizens are responsible for the conduct of those who participate. It's voluntary.

The CCW laws in Florida are more lenient than those here in Ohio, and as a landlord, I'm not allowed to forbid any of my tenants from owning firearms or carrying them inside or outside their apartment. I'm sure the laws in Florida are about the same. So the manager of the complex cannot legally stop Zimmerman from carrying his weapon whether he's watching the streets or going to the store. Management has no authority to say so.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#45278 Dec 26, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
It means you are a liar when you claim Zimmerthugman's head was bashed in.
Zimmerman had no head trauma. His head was normal and without injuries.
Of course, the medical report doesn't stop your lies. Nothing stops your lies.
Wonder what you would be saying if Zimmerthugman were black.
The same thing I would be saying now. I'm white, Zimmerman is Hispanic. There is no solidarity here.

You don't need "head trauma" to make the point Zim was attacked and brutally beaten. If I'm attacked and my head is being smashed into concrete while being beaten in the face, and then having my attacker trying to disarm me, I'm not going to judge the severity of my injuries before I take action. I'm going to defend myself before the attacker gets my gun and finishes me off. I'm going to kill my attacker if possible before he kills me.
hildebeast

France

#45280 Dec 26, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I must congratulate you, you follow all of your rules perfectly.
lol...You can't respond to any of my posts without following those rules....lol...haha.

You're a race baiter.
hildebeast

France

#45282 Dec 26, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Had he had enough sense to stay in his vehicle, obey NW rules, obey LE rules, listen to the dispatcher's admonition, he would have had no need to "protect himself (read: MURDEN TRAYVON)
Zimmerman broke no laws.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#45284 Dec 26, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so dense nothing can be explained to you.
That's because you have no explanation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 18 hr The Peoples Media 1,101
Good riddance (Nov '16) 18 hr The Peoples Media 24
News Boy run over on beach remains in serious condition Jul 20 former lifeguard 1
Heroin (May '13) Jul 19 DrewZ 84
News racism in volusia county (Aug '08) Jul 19 smiley 3
Lcso same ol double standard (Jan '17) Jul 19 beekeepeer 27
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) Jul 16 noooooooooooooooo 113

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages