Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,335

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more
hildebeast

France

#45192 Dec 26, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh.
Fool, you cannot rename me!
You are Racebaiter. you will always be Racebaiter.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#45193 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Haven't seen that post, nor where it states what you say it does.
Surely there's a post number.
Dont you remember claiming it was a civil only???

It was a ignorant statement on your part but it does prove you saw it and are now just telling another lie..........LOL

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45194 Dec 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, if what you're saying is true, they wouldn't be having a trial.
You really do try hard to prove your stupidity, don't you?
That is what the DA said in the first place........

Then the morons started screaming in the street and threatening to burn down the state.

So as a token to the moron this trial may take place....And may be tossed out before hand...

Punks beware..........Think twice next time you assault someone as it may be your last....
hildebeast

France

#45195 Dec 26, 2012
Racebaiters playbook: Revised.

1). Deflect / Change the subject

2).Make irrelevent comparisons / Distract

3).Humiliate / Name calling

4).Divide / Drive a wedge

5).Play race card / Demonize the rich

6).Personalize the subject / Defame

7).Act stupid / Maintain

8).Lie / Make up stories

9).Libel / slander

10).Use alternates / Sock puppets

11).Wont post links / Wont check links

12).Wont offer proof / Wont accept proof

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45196 Dec 26, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text> Shouldn't be to hard to prove he killed him since he admitted he killed him. Proving it wasn't justifiable is where the prosecution has a serious problem.
Correct.....

These morons are so stupid that they think all they have to prove is that Zims gun killed the perp....

My first CCWP the instructor in California said it is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6
downhill246

Taylor, TX

#45197 Dec 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And by carrying the weapon in that "line of duty", he broke the board rules son and exposed them to litigation.
Clearly, you're an idiot and have no idea of the facts of the situation.
No wonder you rely on your personal opinions so much!
Florida is a firearms preemption state meaning ONLY the state of Florida can write firearms laws. Board rules concerning firearms in public areas are unconstitutional.2396

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#45198 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>I have..........LOL

Jury instructions are the same in Florida as the feds. and yes I posted that link..........You claimed it was for civil trials only and that is a lie......

So why dont you post a link that backs up any of your opinion????

Besides the fact there are no links with facts that back up anything you have said...
You don't really won't to go down this road. But here goes, you Idiot.

You did not post such a federal link. It matters not anyways, as state crimes in Florida have their own laws.

Here are your two previous posts...#44937 and #44939.

In both posts you post the same link. It is NOT a federal link. It is a Florida Supreme Court link.

In post #44939, your opening words are..."The first link is federal law..." as if you previously posted it. You didn't.

BOTH posts contain the SAME link and they are BOTH Florida links for jury instructions for CIVIL cases.

You cannot be this stubborn AND ignorant.

Can you?

Truth's Door

#45199 Dec 26, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you lost it in the couch, you sitting on it?
It doesn't exist, Fool.

Truth's Door

#45200 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Dont you remember claiming it was a civil only???

It was a ignorant statement on your part but it does prove you saw it and are now just telling another lie..........LOL
I'm talking about that "federal" link you speak of.

I don't claim what you posted was a "civil" case link. That is what the post says it is, you Fool.
hildebeast

France

#45201 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
It doesn't exist, Fool.
you sure you didn't have it removed? i'm going to have to revise your playbook already.
hildebeast

France

#45202 Dec 26, 2012
Racebaiters playbook: 2ND Revision

2).Make irrelevant comparisons / Distract

3).Bully / Intimidate

4).Humiliate / Name calling

5).Divide / Drive a wedge

6).Play race card / Demonize the rich

7).Personalize the subject / Defame

8).Act stupid / Maintain

9).Lie / Make up stories

10).Libel / slander

11).Use alternates / Sock puppets

12).Wont post links / Wont check links

13).Wont offer proof / Wont accept proof

14). Have posts removed / Send on wild goose chase

…All of the above used to “create guilt”

…“guilt” which can be exploited for political purposes.

This is the crux of their strategy.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45203 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
You don't really won't to go down this road. But here goes, you Idiot.
You did not post such a federal link. It matters not anyways, as state crimes in Florida have their own laws.
Here are your two previous posts...#44937 and #44939.
In both posts you post the same link. It is NOT a federal link. It is a Florida Supreme Court link.
In post #44939, your opening words are..."The first link is federal law..." as if you previously posted it. You didn't.
BOTH posts contain the SAME link and they are BOTH Florida links for jury instructions for CIVIL cases.
You cannot be this stubborn AND ignorant.
Can you?
Kind of thick today are ya???

I will post it again for you....

Probably the 20th time on these threads,........

ederalevidence.com/evidence-resources/federal...

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45204 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm talking about that "federal" link you speak of.
I don't claim what you posted was a "civil" case link. That is what the post says it is, you Fool.
I have posted dozens and dozens of links for moron here but they just cant seem to read them........LOL

Where is your link that you claim it is ok for a jury to convict someone of bank robbery when they were charged with hijacking a airplane????

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#45205 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us how someone that attacks another person is a victim???
Let's see... teenage boy walking down the sidewalk in the early evening gets jumped by a fat short bigoted pedophile turd armed with a gun and the fat short bigoted pedophile turd shoots the boy in the chest.

Who is the victim?
hildebeast

France

#45206 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
It doesn't exist, Fool.
Hildebeast For President

"Onward"..."Upw ard"..."Inward"

hildebeast

France

#45207 Dec 26, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see... teenage boy walking down the sidewalk in the early evening gets jumped by a fat short bigoted pedophile turd armed with a gun and the fat short bigoted pedophile turd shoots the boy in the chest.

Who is the victim?
You're girlfriend.
hildebeast

France

#45208 Dec 26, 2012
Racebaiters playbook: 3RD Revision

2).Make irrelevant comparisons / Distract

3).Bully / Intimidate

4).Humiliate / Name calling

5).Divide / Drive a wedge

6).Play race card / Demonize the rich

7).Personalize the subject / Defame

8).Act stupid / Maintain

9).Lie / Make up stories

10).Libel / slander

11).Use alternates / Sock puppets

12).Wont post links / Wont check links

13).Wont offer proof / Wont accept proof

14). Have posts removed / Send on wild goose chase

15). Point out spelling errors / Grammar

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45209 Dec 26, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the victim?
And you have any facts that back up that claim????
NOPE

Now do we have evidence that v=backs up Zims claim???
Yes.

1. Zim called 911 not the perp
2. Zim is security for the area and knew the perp did not belong there.
3. Zim followed the perp and watched him enter a private yard this caught by 911 tapes.
4. A fight happened and we have one injured Zim and a dead perp.
5. The perps knuckles were damaged from striking something backing up Zims claim that the perp hit him many times in the face.
6. Zim had smeared gras stains on his back like would happen if someone was struggling laying on their back in the grass again backing up Zims claim.
7. The perp had grass stains on his knees and elbow again backing up Zims claim.
8. The perp was within inches of the gun when it discharged again backing up Zims claim.
9. Witnesses said they saw two men fighting on the ground and only Zim has grass stains on his back so Zim was on the bottom.
10. The perp may have been stupid but would he have attacked Zim or fled if he knew Zim was carrying a loaded gun?

Looks like the dead perp is dead because he attacked someone..........Punks beware...

Truth's Door

#45210 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Once again you post only your opinions......

Where is this law that says a jury can chose what ever they want when convicting a person???

So then they could also find him guilty of bank robbery and rape?????
I NEVER said "a jury can choose what ever they want when they are convicting a person."

You know that, you complete Fool. If I posted that, please point to the post number.

You'll NEVER find such a post.

You'll find what I said in post #44918 in a reply to a previous post of yours.

Also, check out my post #44817, where I clearly state..."The rules of Florida criminal law allows for lesser charges to be considered by the jury."

Please note that response was to xxxrayted and he hasn't spoken on the subject since. He knows better. You don't.

That response blows out of the water your statement..."A jury can only find a person guilty or not guilty of the charges he was charged of." (your post #45879).

What i say is backed up by fact.

The lesser charges that a jury can consider are categorized into two categories under Florida law for specific crimes that a suspect is charged with.

Those lesser charges will be included in the instructions that the judge gives to the jury before they deliberate.

Go seek and ye shall find.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45212 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
I NEVER said "a jury can choose what ever they want when they are convicting a person."
You know that, you complete Fool. If I posted that, please point to the post number.
You'll NEVER find such a post.
You'll find what I said in post #44918 in a reply to a previous post of yours.
Also, check out my post #44817, where I clearly state..."The rules of Florida criminal law allows for lesser charges to be considered by the jury."
Please note that response was to xxxrayted and he hasn't spoken on the subject since. He knows better. You don't.
That response blows out of the water your statement..."A jury can only find a person guilty or not guilty of the charges he was charged of." (your post #45879).
What i say is backed up by fact.
The lesser charges that a jury can consider are categorized into two categories under Florida law for specific crimes that a suspect is charged with.
Those lesser charges will be included in the instructions that the judge gives to the jury before they deliberate.
Go seek and ye shall find.
Facts that you cant post a link to..........

According to pattern criminal jury instructions a jury can only chose a lesser charge that was not charged if both the defense and prosecution agree to that....

I have posted the link here more than 20 times but morons refuse to look at facts and call opinions facts.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I don't much care for deland (Mar '06) 5 hr Loving florida 28
News Back to prison for Mary Hill (Aug '06) Mar 26 steflynn33 199
News Zimmerman: A person in his circumstances can't ... Mar 25 T-Fal 1
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) Mar 24 whatchwaitinfer-huh 231
News Orlando FL (Florida) Orthodontist Reduces Treat... (Oct '09) Mar 24 jstrong196 8
News Shaq to roast Justin Bieber Mar 23 stewart scott 3
News The Riot Ideology in Ferguson Mar 22 Lucky 1
Sanford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]