Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

hildebeast

France

#45207 Dec 26, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see... teenage boy walking down the sidewalk in the early evening gets jumped by a fat short bigoted pedophile turd armed with a gun and the fat short bigoted pedophile turd shoots the boy in the chest.

Who is the victim?
You're girlfriend.
hildebeast

France

#45208 Dec 26, 2012
Racebaiters playbook: 3RD Revision

1). Deflect / Change the subject

2).Make irrelevant comparisons / Distract

3).Bully / Intimidate

4).Humiliate / Name calling

5).Divide / Drive a wedge

6).Play race card / Demonize the rich

7).Personalize the subject / Defame

8).Act stupid / Maintain

9).Lie / Make up stories

10).Libel / slander

11).Use alternates / Sock puppets

12).Wont post links / Wont check links

13).Wont offer proof / Wont accept proof

14). Have posts removed / Send on wild goose chase

15). Point out spelling errors / Grammar

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#45209 Dec 26, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see... teenage boy walking down the sidewalk in the early evening gets jumped by a fat short bigoted pedophile turd armed with a gun and the fat short bigoted pedophile turd shoots the boy in the chest.
Who is the victim?
And you have any facts that back up that claim????
NOPE

Now do we have evidence that v=backs up Zims claim???
Yes.

1. Zim called 911 not the perp
2. Zim is security for the area and knew the perp did not belong there.
3. Zim followed the perp and watched him enter a private yard this caught by 911 tapes.
4. A fight happened and we have one injured Zim and a dead perp.
5. The perps knuckles were damaged from striking something backing up Zims claim that the perp hit him many times in the face.
6. Zim had smeared gras stains on his back like would happen if someone was struggling laying on their back in the grass again backing up Zims claim.
7. The perp had grass stains on his knees and elbow again backing up Zims claim.
8. The perp was within inches of the gun when it discharged again backing up Zims claim.
9. Witnesses said they saw two men fighting on the ground and only Zim has grass stains on his back so Zim was on the bottom.
10. The perp may have been stupid but would he have attacked Zim or fled if he knew Zim was carrying a loaded gun?

Looks like the dead perp is dead because he attacked someone..........Punks beware...

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#45210 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Once again you post only your opinions......

Where is this law that says a jury can chose what ever they want when convicting a person???

So then they could also find him guilty of bank robbery and rape?????
I NEVER said "a jury can choose what ever they want when they are convicting a person."

You know that, you complete Fool. If I posted that, please point to the post number.

You'll NEVER find such a post.

You'll find what I said in post #44918 in a reply to a previous post of yours.

Also, check out my post #44817, where I clearly state..."The rules of Florida criminal law allows for lesser charges to be considered by the jury."

Please note that response was to xxxrayted and he hasn't spoken on the subject since. He knows better. You don't.

That response blows out of the water your statement..."A jury can only find a person guilty or not guilty of the charges he was charged of." (your post #45879).

What i say is backed up by fact.

The lesser charges that a jury can consider are categorized into two categories under Florida law for specific crimes that a suspect is charged with.

Those lesser charges will be included in the instructions that the judge gives to the jury before they deliberate.

Go seek and ye shall find.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#45212 Dec 26, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER said "a jury can choose what ever they want when they are convicting a person."
You know that, you complete Fool. If I posted that, please point to the post number.
Also, check out my post #44817, where I clearly state..."The rules of Florida criminal law allows for lesser charges to be considered by the jury."
Please note that response was to xxxrayted and he hasn't spoken on the subject since. He knows better. You don't.
That response blows out of the water your statement..."A jury can only find a person guilty or not guilty of the charges he was charged of." (your post #45879).
The lesser charges that a jury can consider are categorized into two categories under Florida law for specific crimes that a suspect is charged with.
Those lesser charges will be included in the instructions that the judge gives to the jury before they deliberate.
Facts that you cant post a link to..........

According to pattern criminal jury instructions a jury can only chose a lesser charge that was not charged if both the defense and prosecution agree to that....

I have posted the link here more than 20 times but morons refuse to look at facts and call opinions facts.........
hildebeast

France

#45214 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you post only your opinions......
Where is this law that says a jury can chose what ever they want when convicting a person???
So then they could also find him guilty of bank robbery and rape?????
The jury might be able to consider a lesser charge if the prosecution includes a lesser charge of manslaughter for example. But even that will become irrelevant when the evidence is finally presented at trial. The state will have to have an all black jury to hope for a conviction, but O'Mara wont let that happen, but you know the racists are going to insist on an all black jury.

A jury comprised of 6 blacks and 3 Hispanics and 3 whites will not be able to come to a conclusion and reach a verdict.

Zim will walk regardless...there will be more riots...there will be more blood...even as Crump and his phony witness are being exposed. just like the others who conspired against George Zimmerman after the shooting. It will all see the light of day in the courtroom.

Truth's Door

#45215 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of thick today are ya???

I will post it again for you....

Probably the 20th time on these threads,........

ederalevidence.com/evidence-resources/federal...
You're such a Fool.

First, you never posted this link. If you did, you would have given the post number. But that alone doesn't make you a Fool.

Second, you should make sure you post a valid link. The one you posted is not valid, but I got around your incompetence. But that alone doesn't make you a fool.

Third, you give us a link with jury instructions for FEDERAL cases. Thug Zimmerman's case is NOT a federal case, it is a STATE case. Florida state! But that alone doesn't make you a Fool.

It is the totality of your ignorance and not wanting to accept Truth that makes you a Fool.

FOOL.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#45217 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
That's because you are half-right and half-wrong. No, the jury does not get to make up their own charges. They can only vote guilty or not guilty on charges by the prosecutor. Yes, they can consider lesser charges because in Florida, all lesser charges are automatically in the original charge which most states don't do. Every other state has to list the charges separately whereas in Florida, it's a package deal. If you are charged with first degree murder, they can vote guilty on second or third degree murders or even manslaughter. But it's not because they decided to make it up. It's because of the goofy system Florida has where all those other charges are automatically in there.
hildebeast

France

#45220 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
lol...all you do is go around in circles....lol....a pointless merry go round. hell of a deflection technique, works well huh?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#45221 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have any facts that back up that claim????
NOPE
Now do we have evidence that v=backs up Zims claim???
Yes.
1. Zim called 911 not the perp
The pedophile made frequent calls to 911- whenever a black person he didn't know crossed into his neighborhood.

He was well-known as a pets- his calls to the emergency line resulted in no arrests ever.

1. the pedophile bigot Zimmerman had the arrest record.

Truth's Door

#45222 Dec 26, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>The jury might be able to consider a lesser charge if the prosecution includes a lesser charge of manslaughter for example. But even that will become irrelevant when the evidence is finally presented at trial. The state will have to have an all black jury to hope for a conviction, but O'Mara wont let that happen, but you know the racists are going to insist on an all black jury.

A jury comprised of 6 blacks and 3 Hispanics and 3 whites will not be able to come to a conclusion and reach a verdict.

Zim will walk regardless...there will be more riots...there will be more blood...even as Crump and his phony witness are being exposed. just like the others who conspired against George Zimmerman after the shooting. It will all see the light of day in the courtroom.
I see you're trying to educate the smarty one. You're trying.

But then you veer off in unfamiliar territory.

There is no need for a 6 3 3 jury. Thug Thug Zimmerman will be tried by 6 jurors. Before you get yourself into a tizzy on that, just check this out and you'll save yourself the embarrassment of ignorance that befell the all-knowing smarty one....

http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/91...

Thug Zimmerman will be tried by a jury of his peers.

HA!

Location hidden

#45223 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
2. Zim is security for the area
The perp with the record name was Zimmerman.

You are a liar.

But we knew that.

Of course: the perp WANTED to be a cop but FLUNKED OUT OF COMMUNITY COLLEGE and couldn't even handle a security guard job.

Location hidden

#45224 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
3. Zim followed
The perp with the record name is Zimmerman.

The pedophile thug saw someone of the wrong color and he kicked into cop wannabe mode and stalked this teenager and shot him in the chest.

So says the state of Florida.

Location hidden

#45225 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
4. A fight happened
The perp with the arrest record name is Zimmerman.

The pedophile cop wannabe jumped the teenager on the sidewalk.

Hundreds of yards from where the pedophile with the arrest record was told to stay put.

Location hidden

#45226 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
5. The perps knuckles were damaged

The teenage boy's had injuries outside the hole in chest. So what?

Location hidden

#45227 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
6. Zim had smeared gras stains on his back
So the pedophile thug had grass stains on his back.

So what?

If the pedophile thug had stayed where he was told to stay, he would still be on the cell phone

Location hidden

#45228 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
8. The perp was within inches of the gun

There is no doubt that the pedophile thug shot this boy at point blank range.
hildebeast

France

#45229 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
I see you're trying to educate the smarty one. You're trying.
But then you veer off in unfamiliar territory.
There is no need for a 6 3 3 jury. Thug Thug Zimmerman will be tried by 6 jurors. Before you get yourself into a tizzy on that, just check this out and you'll save yourself the embarrassment of ignorance that befell the all-knowing smarty one....
http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/91...
Thug Zimmerman will be tried by a jury of his peers.
HA!
lol...still irrelevant, if that turns out to be the case blacks will be lucky if they get three jurors. you haven't got a prayer. give up your racist crusade before you end up making an even bigger fool out of yourself.

Everyone knows Martin was going to murder Zimmerman. just like everyone knows OJ murdered Nicole and Ron. the only thing that will circumvent justice will an all black racist jury. good luck with that.

Truth's Door

#45230 Dec 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you are half-right and half-wrong. No, the jury does not get to make up their own charges. They can only vote guilty or not guilty on charges by the prosecutor. Yes, they can consider lesser charges because in Florida, all lesser charges are automatically in the original charge which most states don't do. Every other state has to list the charges separately whereas in Florida, it's a package deal. If you are charged with first degree murder, they can vote guilty on second or third degree murders or even manslaughter. But it's not because they decided to make it up. It's because of the goofy system Florida has where all those other charges are automatically in there.
WRONG.

You've chosen to make extemporaneous remarks on a subject that you've not done your research on.

You're on the same path as smarty, but you're not as deep as he is...yet.

Your choice of the phrase "all lesser charges are automatically in the original charge" is NOT true. The lesser charges are included in the judges final instructions before the jury deliberates.

There is a Schedule of Lesser Included Offenses that the judge will apply in his instructions to the jury according to the laws of Florida.

It's that simple and that is the law in Florida. No charges are "automatically" added to any charge. It is included in the judges instructions.

Furthermore, in this particular case, there are two categories of lesser included charges that applies to Thug Zimmerman. There is a Category I lesser charge of Manslaughter and a Category II charge of Third Degree (felony) Murder.

Please do not take my word for any of what is posted here. Seek and find out for yourself. I've provided you ample information for you to start your own research on the subject.

You know, because the facts are much better than you and the all-knowing smarty one just spouting things that you are ignorant of.

Just saying.

Location hidden

#45231 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
9. Witnesses said
The state of Florida has the real witness statements.

To bad for the perp pedophile thug Zimmerman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin (May '13) 7 hr DrewZ 84
News racism in volusia county (Aug '08) 20 hr smiley 3
Lcso same ol double standard (Jan '17) Wed beekeepeer 27
Good riddance (Nov '16) Jul 17 beekeepeer 23
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) Jul 16 noooooooooooooooo 113
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Jul 16 The Peoples Media 1,100
News CNN, HLN airing dueling Zimmerman shows (Jul '13) Jul 15 filus t bluster 8

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance