Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,816)

Showing posts 36,301 - 36,320 of65,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>No law against asking someone why they are in a gated community and no law says you cant follow someone that is entering private property that is not theres.....
Trayvon had every right to be where he was.

So says me. So says the state of Florida.

Deal with it.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>lol...You sound as though you speak from experience.haha. you must really enjoy scratching an itch.lol....and swallowing?
Uh oh...

You sound just like someone who roams these threads.
hildebeast

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't but you are. Lard ass.
wow you really like to insult people. you're definitely the sh!tslinger in your little race baiting posse. you stir em up then someone else hits em below the belt.

i see i see said the blind man to his deaf wife.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Somebody who is trying to keep an eye on the suspect until police get there. Martin ran and Zimmerman followed. Zimmerman didn't charge at Martin causing him to run. No court in the country can say why he was chasing Martin, but it seems obvious what he was up to given he was talking to the police. Or is the prosecutor going to convince a jury that Zimmerman's intent was to assault Marin and perhaps shoot him while on the phone with the police who record every call? Good luck with that one.
Thug Zimmerman was not on the with police while he shot and killed Trayvon.

Nor was that his intent to be on the phone with 911 or the police.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!....Dr. zazz make house calls? i bet she can suck a golf ball out of a garden hose.lol...

These jokers are too funny.
Uh oh.

Be careful. You sounding too much like you-know-who!
hildebeast

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh...
You sound just like someone who roams these threads.
ah, you do have experience. did you give it up?....or did they take it?
hildebeast

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Uh oh.
Be careful. You sounding too much like you-know-who!
I imagine i sound just like everybody else who thinks your a coward.
Shocking ain't it?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Then he should have kept an eye instead of following him with a loaded weapon.
As I already pointed out, the person in Texas was also on the phone with the police as he video taped the event.
And yet he was convicted of murder.
And like the prosecutor said, people believe they can walk around in a a bubble protected by syg.
Clearly that's incorrect thinking.
Your comparing apples to oranges with that Texas story. We had a similar thing happen here in Cleveland a few years ago. Some joker with a CCW shot and killed a parking lot attendant because the guy wouldn't let him park his car in the spot he wanted. He tried to claim self defense. The jury didn't buy it and neither did anybody else. The parking lot attendant was also a CCW holder and armed, but he never went for his weapon. It's a hell of a price both paid for a stupid Cav's game. This Zimmerman case is a little different.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Because it's just as plausible. Especially when you keep insisting on "actual" events as you describe them.
Which is why I continually run back to the facts. But you prefer to inject your opinions as facts instead.
And you're not by saying Zimmerman's injuries were self inflicted? What's next? Are you going to try and say after he shot Martin, he took Martins hand, made a fist and pounded it into the ground? then he took his blood and spattered it on Martin's shirt? And then took his legs and ground them into the grass?

All evidence (undisputed) points to Martin's attack on Zimmerman.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comparing apples to oranges with that Texas story. We had a similar thing happen here in Cleveland a few years ago. Some joker with a CCW shot and killed a parking lot attendant because the guy wouldn't let him park his car in the spot he wanted. He tried to claim self defense. The jury didn't buy it and neither did anybody else. The parking lot attendant was also a CCW holder and armed, but he never went for his weapon. It's a hell of a price both paid for a stupid Cav's game. This Zimmerman case is a little different.
Not by the way I understand the syg defense.

As I said, the Texas prosecutor pointed out that people feel they're walking around in a syg bubble.

And as another attorney wrote, the problem (or was it fear?) is that an aggressor will claim self defense when he/she begins to lose a fight they instigate. The law wasn't designed to save the loser of a fight.

From where I'm standing, it's just two different types of apples being compared to here.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thug Zimmerman was not on the with police while he shot and killed Trayvon.
Nor was that his intent to be on the phone with 911 or the police.
So what are you suggesting here? The police called him?

Zimmerman did the right thing by calling police. Again, they mutually ended the call. There was no plot here on Zimmerman's part to end the call and then kill Martin. If he wanted to kill Martin, he wouldn't have called the police until after the shooting. The amount of time Zimmerman spent on the phone with police was more than ample time for Martin to get out of the area. Instead, he hung around watching Zimmerman until he got off the phone.
hildebeast

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're not by saying Zimmerman's injuries were self inflicted? What's next? Are you going to try and say after he shot Martin, he took Martins hand, made a fist and pounded it into the ground? then he took his blood and spattered it on Martin's shirt? And then took his legs and ground them into the grass?
They're constantly making up stories because they can't argue the facts. they have a dozen different ways of spinning the sh!t. it's interesting because it can be categorized. they're a loony bunch for sure.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, the thing here is there's a dead body that Zimmerman created. There's NO WAY Zimmerman is getting out from under that prejudicial position he put himself in.

It is NOT the prosecutors job to prove self defense. It IS the prosecutor's job to present his case. If self defense is used, it's up to the defense attorney to show that option.

There is no "undisputed evidence" when it comes to the last 3 minutes of what happened. That's simply your claim.

As I keep telling you (an you ignore), I'd like to see what the forensics has to say.

And if things are as clear cut as you claim, why is O'Mara taking his time? Not going for the syg hearing? Asking for extensions? Obviously unlike you, he feels he has problems to address.

You keep making assumptions to support your assumptions. And that's fine son. That's just you.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you suggesting here? The police called him?
Zimmerman did the right thing by calling police. Again, they mutually ended the call. There was no plot here on Zimmerman's part to end the call and then kill Martin. If he wanted to kill Martin, he wouldn't have called the police until after the shooting. The amount of time Zimmerman spent on the phone with police was more than ample time for Martin to get out of the area. Instead, he hung around watching Zimmerman until he got off the phone.
lol! As I said son, in the Texas case not only was the person on the phone with police, he was video taping the event.

And yet he was convicted of murder.

So yes, since it has ACTUALLY occurred, being on the phone to police and "wanting" to kill is a possibility.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

<quoted text>
Remember...
Thug Zimmerman fell out of the Stupid Tree and hit every branch on the way down.
If he was stupid enough to leave his vehicle and chase, with a loaded gun, after a child who was minding his own business and then kill that child...then it stands to reason that that stupid MF is capable any stupid trick than can run across your mind.
The more I think on this case and look at the evidence, the more I'm lean inning toward this being a case of FIRST DEGREE MUDER!
Who the hell chases after an innocent child with a loaded gun?
WHO?
The so called 6 foot child was trespassing in a private yard and attacked Zimm and the evidence proves it.........LOL

Or are you going to tell us that Zim fell three times on the back of his head and then three times on his face.....????

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Interesting concept you have here son.
What country are you from?
Yes you must think that..........

Or it is up to the prosecution to prove Zim wrong..........LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO! No son. You must have forgotten that part about swearing to tell the truth.
What country are you from again?
Is it or is it not up to the prosecution to prove Zim wrong????

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Why do you keep referring to the victim as the "perp" son?
One victim......Zim
One dead perp......

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, we already KNOW Zimmerman is a liar and an abuser.
We also know Zimmerman stalked Martin.
All are facts. So far, you're falling far short of anything in the real world!
We know the perp is a liar and user of dope his school records show that..........ROTFLMAO

No law that says Zim could not follow the perp.......

You keep claiming that Zim did something wrong by following the perp so why cant you post a link to this law....

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

<quoted text>
Obviously you're not reading what I posted.
It is very obvious you are not reading the law..........LOL

Only two states the Jury instructions don't apply and Florida is not one

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,301 - 36,320 of65,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sanford Discussions

Search the Sanford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Canon CF Card Recovery-Get back lost videos/pho... 6 hr abby 1
Tribal warfare in Chicago. Wed Justin Igger 1
Nike Discuss Sloth LTD Tue juanjuanlv 1
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) Jul 5 tyrellw 191
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 4 the protected species 2,911
15%OFF-Mac OS X Mavericks: Convert MXF to MOV/P... (Dec '13) Jun 30 mirickler 3
Lock and Load White People!!! (Jul '13) Jun 22 debby 29
•••
•••
•••
Sanford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sanford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000