Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#45100 Dec 26, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you're not reading what I posted.
It is very obvious you are not reading the law..........LOL

Only two states the Jury instructions don't apply and Florida is not one
hildebeast

France

#45101 Dec 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Not by the way I understand the syg defense.

As I said, the Texas prosecutor pointed out that people feel they're walking around in a syg bubble.
And as another attorney wrote, the problem (or was it fear?) is that an aggressor will claim self defense when he/she begins to lose a fight they instigate. The law wasn't designed to save the loser of a fight.

From where I'm standing, it's just two different types of apples being compared to here.
Your apple has a worm in it and its rotten to the core. All laws are designed to protect us. SYG was designed to save the life of the victim. just because some crackpot attorney says otherwise you believe it?

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45102 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
There IS a law against murder.
No law against self defense and the prosecution will not be able to prove that the perp did not attack Zim

And the defense will be able to prove that Zim had his head bashed against something had more than three times, His nose was broken, He was hit in each eye and the perps knuckles were damadged from hitting something.

Then add in that only Zim had grass stains on his back that proves it was Zim on the bottom and the perp on top punching him.....

Legal shooting.......The perp is dead.......

Punks beware....

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45103 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
NO! You complete IDIOT.
The same rules do NOT apply. Answer this simple question...
If the same rules apply, then why are there separate instructions for juries for criminal cases?
Stop being ignorant. You notice how none of your pals are coming to your defense on this? It's because even they know you're WRONG!
Your pal xxxrayted gave a link to jury instructions for criminal cases in Florida a little earlier. That would be a good starting point for you to begin your quest for the Truth and not the stuff that originates in your skull substance.
I don't have to provide you a link or anything else for the Truth to stand. The Truth is the Truth whether you find it or not; whether you believe it or not; whether you understand it or not; whether you run away from it or not.
You are a complete and utter FOOL.
I'm gonna have a little more fun with you on this until you find the Truth or I reveal it to your ignorant butt.
Now, what is it you were saying?
I posted the federal law that is used in every state but two and Florida uses the federal law..........ROTFLMAO

Have you posted anything but your liberal opinion???
NOPE........LOL
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#45104 Dec 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You know, the thing here is there's a dead body that Zimmerman created. There's NO WAY Zimmerman is getting out from under that prejudicial position he put himself in.
It is NOT the prosecutors job to prove self defense. It IS the prosecutor's job to present his case. If self defense is used, it's up to the defense attorney to show that option.
There is no "undisputed evidence" when it comes to the last 3 minutes of what happened. That's simply your claim.
As I keep telling you (an you ignore), I'd like to see what the forensics has to say.
And if things are as clear cut as you claim, why is O'Mara taking his time? Not going for the syg hearing? Asking for extensions? Obviously unlike you, he feels he has problems to address.
You keep making assumptions to support your assumptions. And that's fine son. That's just you.
Every single person here is making judgments based on what's available about the case. I never said it was the prosecutors job to prove Zim defended himself, it's their job to prove he didn't. There is plenty of undisputed evidence in this case: Martin's knuckles and Zimmerman's injuries. Nobody can dispute that although I would love to see the prosecution try.

It's you that's making excuses for the evidence available--not I. We know what the medical results were for each party. We know Martin made no attempt to get out of the area. Those are facts. And yes, Zimmerman is going to plea self defense.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45105 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
In your dreams.
Then post some facts..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45106 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
REALLY?
Then Thug Zimmerman is guilty in the eyes of the court?
Why isn't his child-killing azz in prison? Why do the courts allow a murderer to roam amongst us? Why do the courts allow the safety of a community to become imperiled?
Are you sure about that claim?
Yes I thought you might be stupid enough to think that is how the courts in the USA work..........LOL

Punks beware.........The next person you try and assault may shoot you dead.....

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45107 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Kinda like you talking about ANYTHING.
Except I posted the law......You post opinion..........

We are going to print up tshirts with a picture of the dead perp and a heading.......

Punks beware...

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45108 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
You MUST know the answer!
Did you forget your post #45040?
You're a ball of laughs!
Tell Leno to move on over. Your time has arrived!
Yes that is what you think but the normal people here know you are wrong..........LOL

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45109 Dec 26, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!....Dr. zazz make house calls? i bet she can suck a golf ball out of a garden hose.lol...
These jokers are too funny.
Can people really be that stupid???

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45110 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
You so wishy-washy!
C'mon man, which is it...according to you?
Innocent until proven guilty
OR
Guilty until proven innocent?
Let us know once and for all.
Everyone here except you knows that in the USA you are innocent until proven guilty.........

Morons refuse to look at the facts........

Tell us why only Zim has grass stains on his back???

Tell us why only the perp busted his knuckles hitting someone.

Tell us why or how Zimm has three separate marks on the back of his head and three more blows to the face and the perp has none??

Tell us what law Zim broke by following the perp??

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45111 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Trayvon had every right to be where he was.
So says me. So says the state of Florida.
Deal with it.
Tell us how the perp had the right to be in a private yard???

Tell us what law Zim broke when following the perp or calling 911?

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45112 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Thug Zimmerman was not on the with police while he shot and killed Trayvon.
Nor was that his intent to be on the phone with 911 or the police.
So now you claim to be a mind reader..........
hildebeast

France

#45113 Dec 26, 2012
Here's a list of some of the tactics that I've noticed these racist posters like zazz,.. be truthful,..and yeah use. Their whole strategy can be found below.

deflect / change the subject

humiliate / name calling

act stupid / maintain

lie / tell stories

play race card / demonize the rich

make impertinent comparisons / deflect

personalize the object / defame

libel / slander

use alternates / sock puppets

wont post links / wont check links

wont offer proof / wont accept proof
hildebeast

France

#45114 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Can people really be that stupid???
Perhaps, but it is far more likely that they are just a bunch of racists motivated by fear and by hatred because one of their own got his comeuppance....it really pisses em off when someone stands their ground.

The plain reality is whites will claim SYG when they fight back against attacks by blacks. the stats show that black on white violent crime is overwhelming and hundreds of whites are murdered each year by blacks, but they choose to ignore the facts and and attack the victim, and make him look like the perp, like they're trying to do to Zimmerman in this case.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45115 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you must think that..........
Or it is up to the prosecution to prove Zim wrong..........LOL
No son. It's up to Zimmerman to prove himself right.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45116 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it or is it not up to the prosecution to prove Zim wrong????
It's up to Zimmerman to prove himself right.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45117 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
One victim......Zim
One dead perp......
So... why is Martin a "perp" son?

So far no Zimmerman supporter has been able to substantiate that claim.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45118 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
We know the perp is a liar and user of dope his school records show that..........ROTFLMAO
No law that says Zim could not follow the perp.......
You keep claiming that Zim did something wrong by following the perp so why cant you post a link to this law....
No son. I'm claiming Zimmerman was showing intent.

You keep taking half (or less) of a story and creating the rest up. You must have half (or less) of a brain to do so!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#45119 Dec 26, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
Your apple has a worm in it and its rotten to the core. All laws are designed to protect us. SYG was designed to save the life of the victim. just because some crackpot attorney says otherwise you believe it?
And yet, it's been used to justify a murder.

Curious don't you think son?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 20 hr yep2015 687
Kid nabber (Jul '14) Jul 28 concerned 6
Review: Active Pain & Injury Inc (Nov '11) Jul 28 Relief 4 me 36
Nude sunbathing Jul 27 cxturbo 2
lcso for profit org. Jul 23 wasp 3
News Bravo for Fla. Supreme Court's justice for judg... Jul 21 Jesus Brother 4
King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table (Jun '14) Jul 20 king of hearts 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages