Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,349

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#45011 Dec 25, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
I have a cadillac health insurance policy bought and paid for by the American taxpayers.

The state of Florida will pay to have you to be cremated and put into a jar if you go down there...

just like thug Martin.
No, I will not be a burden on the taxpayers of Florida, as Thug Zimmerman is.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#45012 Dec 25, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there should be any trial at all. If you are going to charge somebody with second degree murder, then let's see the evidence that brought you to this conclusion besides the pressure of the media and various groups like the New Black Panthers and various black so-called leaders in our country.
I mean something specific and rock core. What non-circumstantial evidence did they use to charge Zimmerman with second degree murder? Nothing.
What you think and what the prosecutor's allowed are clearly two different perspectives. Unlike the Duke case where Mike Nifong really had it in for the LaCrosse players, this one is completely different.

I don't need "...something specific and rock core..." Clearly son, you've already forgotten your previous entry of "beyond reasonable doubt." Clearly you hold a differing set of standards of cases based on your personal belief and not the facts.

There's a dead body that Zimmerman made. Seems 2nd degree murder charges are appropriate. Obviously you definition requires something other than a cadaver.

Of course, I'm willing to listen to what your minimum standard is for such a charge. I hope it at least involves a body.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#45013 Dec 25, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there should be any trial at all. If you are going to charge somebody with second degree murder, then let's see the evidence that brought you to this conclusion besides the pressure of the media and various groups like the New Black Panthers and various black so-called leaders in our country.
I mean something specific and rock core. What non-circumstantial evidence did they use to charge Zimmerman with second degree murder? Nothing.
Fortunately what you think will have no bearing on the wheels of justice, they will keep turning and Zimmerthugman will get his day in court.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#45014 Dec 25, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, where is this evidence that the animal didn't try to disarm Zimmerman? I would like to see it. Zimmerman did not "disconnect" the conversation. The conversation was over and there was nothing more to say. They both hung up the phone satisfied with the conclusion. The only one drugged that night was Martin. Toxicology results are proof of that. Both parties were tested for conscious altering substances.
Are you going beyond your "reasonable doubt" claim again son?

Funny how you've already drawn the conclusion without the forensics.

Location hidden

#45015 Dec 25, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an obese woman who at age 65 suffered from a concussion, gas, bloating, constipation, jet lag, and ringworm.
At 5'8" and 210 lbs. i am also been considered obese with excessive belly fat and mid rift bulge.
I also do not have any blurry vision bit i do get nauseous every time i think of Monica.
and i also have two open gashes, and my head has been described as "abnormophalic and traumatic",...(i'm a biter). I once bit billy and he stayed home for over three weeks and tended my gash.
but just like Zim i don't have to testify unless i want to.
What does you being a fat ugly beast have to do with the murder of Trayvon?

Zimmerthugman must want to testify, he has filed for a SYG hearing.

That pleases me. Every time he opens his lying mouth he steps deeper into the pile of doo doo he has created for himself.

Location hidden

#45016 Dec 25, 2012
Anyone with less that a .5 GPA at a community college isn't smart enough to undergo a cross examination by a skilled, intelligent prosecutor.

His ass might be lard but it will be mowed down as if it were grass.

Location hidden

#45017 Dec 25, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No there isn't. But the instructions to the jury will be "beyond a reasonable doubt." That's the standard of most all juries.
We have more than a mountain of evidence that Martin was the aggressor in this case. But the prosecution will say that Zimmerman was. Who's telling the truth? Zimmerman, or a made-up story by the prosecutor.
Without a shred of evidence, the prosecution will say they "believe" Zim was the aggressor because he chased Martin a few minutes earlier. This is called circumstantial evidence. In other words, a theory, a supposition, a possibility, but certainly not rock hard evidence of any kind.
Both testimonies of the prosecution and Zimmerman have to be decided by the jury. But wait! The instructions to the jury is beyond a reasonable doubt. If the prosecution presents circumstantial evidence, is that not reasonable doubt? And if they weigh in on the multiple injuries Zimmerman sustained, is that not reasonable doubt he was not the attacker, but the victim?
In spite of all the evidence against Simpson in the OJ case, he was let off the hook because the jury used beyond reasonable doubt when they made their decision. Their claim was that the evidence presented against OJ was beyond reasonable doubt.
Cops committing perjury and tampering with evidence was the reason the jury acquitted OJ.
hildebeast

France

#45018 Dec 25, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I will not be a burden on the taxpayers of Florida, as Thug Zimmerman is.
Yes, i'm sure that you are enough burden on the taxpayers of your own state without having to burden the taxpayers of the state of Florida like thug Martin and company continue to do.
hildebeast

France

#45019 Dec 25, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
What does you being a fat ugly beast have to do with the murder of Trayvon?
Zimmerthugman must want to testify, he has filed for a SYG hearing.
That pleases me. Every time he opens his lying mouth he steps deeper into the pile of doo doo he has created for himself.
It must please your fat ugly beast to know that Zim will beat this bogus case that sharpton and the others cooked up.

I think she's happy....Hildebeast 2016.

Truth's Door

#45020 Dec 25, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
Yes, i'm sure that you are enough burden on the taxpayers of your own state without having to burden the taxpayers of the state of Florida like thug Martin and company continue to do.
Well you've certainly already told us what a burden you are on the taxpayers.

That doesn't mean everyone is.
hildebeast

France

#45021 Dec 25, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops committing perjury and tampering with evidence was the reason the jury acquitted OJ.
The jury acquitted OJ because they were racist. only a fool would believe otherwise.
hildebeast

France

#45022 Dec 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Well you've certainly already told us what a burden you are on the taxpayers.
That doesn't mean everyone is.
And that doesn't mean you ain't.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#45034 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
People get convicted on circumstantial evidence all the time.
The injuries sustained by the Thug is consistent with being defended against.
But there's always that nagging thought that many of Thug Zimmerman's injuries are self-inflicted. You know what I mean?
Yes I know what you mean. You mean you're grabbing for straws. What juror with an IQ over 50 is going to believe that Zimmerman pounded both eyes black and blue and smashed his own head several times against the concrete? Even if prosecution is stupid enough to suggest that, the detectives will have to take the stand to testify they investigated all that and found no evidence to support the claim.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#45035 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
HA!
This isn't trial by public.
It's trial by jury, you nincompoop!
No, it's a trial by the public. What juror or judge wants to find him not guilty and live with the treats and possible harm that may come to them from those vicious animals on the left? Think they will just say "Oh well, I guess he's not guilty?" These are violent and uncivilized people. They have no respect for the law.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#45036 Dec 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What you think and what the prosecutor's allowed are clearly two different perspectives. Unlike the Duke case where Mike Nifong really had it in for the LaCrosse players, this one is completely different.
I don't need "...something specific and rock core..." Clearly son, you've already forgotten your previous entry of "beyond reasonable doubt." Clearly you hold a differing set of standards of cases based on your personal belief and not the facts.
There's a dead body that Zimmerman made. Seems 2nd degree murder charges are appropriate. Obviously you definition requires something other than a cadaver.
Of course, I'm willing to listen to what your minimum standard is for such a charge. I hope it at least involves a body.
Yep. One of the requirements is a body. There are two other requirements as well:

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/jury_instr... #

On the left side of the screen, click #7 (Homicide) and in the homicide screen, click # 7.4 (Second degree murder).

Truth's Door

#45037 Dec 26, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>As per the medical report the gash on Zimmerthugman's head did not require treatment. It was superficial. He probably scratched himself with his keys to draw a few tiny drops of blood.

You must be the fat ugly pig our Resident Pervert keeps referring to. Diet. Exercise. Stop being a slug and a drain on taxpayers.
HA!

You are right, she is that fat ugly pig Resident Pervert keeps talking about.

Good eye!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#45038 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
No....
YOU are wrong...AGAIN!
Your research skills are lacking, my friend. VERY MUCH.
I keep telling you that you know very little about Florida law. And you continue to prove as much.
You gave a link about jury instructions in the state of Florida. I guess that's all well and dandy, but guess what?
Those were instructions for CIVIL CASES, you big FOOL!
Didn't you notice the "civ_jury_instructions " in the link title? Or in big bold black letters at the top of the opening page? I did. they're the first things I noticed. Try again, my researcher extraordinaire!
Keep looking. I just know you'll find them. I don't have to look. You know why? Because I know what the law says about lesser charges in Florida and how the jury uses them.
You do not. Keep looking. I assure you the Truth is out there and it won't bite.
This time, try looking under criminal cases. You know, because this is a criminal case. Just saying.
Save those civil jury instructions for Thug Zimmerman when his azz is sued in a civil court after this trial is over.
HA! You're funny!
Same rules apply..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45039 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
You can carry a gun but don't know what the law is.
HA!
Posted it for you..........LOL

And I see you cant post anything that proves me wrong..........

Thanks for proving me right and correct..........LOL

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45040 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't know what court that would be.
All courts in the USA

Guilty until proven innocent......

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#45041 Dec 26, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The morning after he killed Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman went to a clinic with what appeared to be a broken nose, two black eyes and two cuts on the back of his head. But the physician’s assistant who treated him determined he neither needed X-rays nor had he suffered head trauma, newly released medical records show.
The medical records document several injuries, but also state that the only reason Zimmerman sought medical attention was because he needed a doctor’s note to return to work, Duval County Assistant State Attorney Bernie de la Rionda said in court last week.
Prosecutors say Zimmerman’s injuries are not severe enough for the thrashing he claims to have endured. Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder and, if convicted, faces a possible life sentence.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/03/2880246...
Yes I love it when a non medical person trys to tell doctors about medicine

Kind of like oslama talking about economy.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 5 hr Jeremy 618
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) 11 hr honkey 222
The Comfort of Men Wearing Panties and Why.. (Nov '11) Wed eruc8547 168
Heroin (May '13) Dec 23 NYC 18
George Zimmerman Is A Real American Hero (Apr '12) Dec 19 cobalt904 245
Escaped convict in Seminole County is dangerous (May '09) Dec 16 Anonymous 104
africa23 - _ tel od out fo in protest is spy ... Dec 14 africhaiti 1
Sanford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web