Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Try me

London, UK

#44385 Dec 21, 2012
If more decent people would arm themselves we could reduce the number of the most grizzly murders. Every person in America, black, white, yellow, brown, who has respect for the law ought ta be packing.
Try me

London, UK

#44386 Dec 21, 2012
Every American, who can pass a background check and pass a comprehensive course on "responsible gun ownership under the law" which will cover all the essential knowledge that a responsible gun owner must have to be able to legally carry, should be issued a CCW permit.
tex

Singapore, Singapore

#44387 Dec 21, 2012
Try me wrote:
If more decent people would arm themselves we could reduce the number of the most grizzly murders. Every person in America, black, white, yellow, brown, who has respect for the law ought ta be packing.
I hear that..that's a hell of an idea... People coming together.. Who would have thought?
Try me

London, UK

#44388 Dec 21, 2012
tex wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear that..that's a hell of an idea... People coming together.. Who would have thought?
Thanks bro, the racists don't like it when people come together across racial lines, the white ones curse the day, and the black ones put their hand over their hearts and beg their brothers not to hurt them by befriending the white man, because it directly opposes their way of thinking, because they wish to continue to carry a grudge. Same with the whites. Thank God most people are sensible and aren't consumed by all the hatred and violence that's out there. Sooner or later there will be a consensus among the many. They don't like that.
tex

Singapore, Singapore

#44389 Dec 21, 2012
America is being destroyed from within..every time the government spends a buck..the politicians will take us all straight to hell..the ones who are already in hell will be happy..bank on it.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#44390 Dec 22, 2012
Try me wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks bro, the racists don't like it when people come together across racial lines.
No, they sure don't like it.

Their reaction to Blacks and Whites and Hispanics coming together to re-elect President Obama really sent them in a tizzy.

I'm sure you noticed. I did.

Truth's Door

#44391 Dec 22, 2012
tex wrote:
America is being destroyed from within..every time the government spends a buck..the politicians will take us all straight to hell..the ones who are already in hell will be happy..bank on it.
If you allow anyone to take you "straight to hell," then it is you with the problem.

Truth's Door

#44392 Dec 22, 2012
tex wrote:
<quoted text>lol...still don't know?.o you are the clown alright..people ask me a question and insult me on forums all the time. but when they challenge me to prove what i said i always can. You Can Not. Yo're still dancing..roflmfao..
Let's put that theory to test.

Since you say you step up to a challenge, here's your challenge...

You question others when they give the background of the mass murderer without offering anything to refute it other than name-calling.

Prove that the race of the mass murderer wasn't White. Also, while you're researching, prove that when someone points out the racial/ethnic background of a murderer that they must be racist against that background.

You throw around the tags "racist" and "moron" callously. If you want to see some bona fide racists, I can point them out to you since you are shooting blanks.

On the subject of morons, well, you're proving what a moron is. That's not an insult. It's a fact.

Ok, you got a challenge ahead of you. And I'll keep pressing you on it until you answer it.

Truth's Door

#44393 Dec 22, 2012
Another mass shooter kills 3 in Pennsylvania and injures 3 state troopers.
tex

Singapore, Singapore

#44394 Dec 22, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's put that theory to test.
Since you say you step up to a challenge, here's your challenge...
You question others when they give the background of the mass murderer without offering anything to refute it other than name-calling.
Prove that the race of the mass murderer wasn't White. Also, while you're researching, prove that when someone points out the racial/ethnic background of a murderer that they must be racist against that background.
You throw around the tags "racist" and "moron" callously. If you want to see some bona fide racists, I can point them out to you since you are shooting blanks.
On the subject of morons, well, you're proving what a moron is. That's not an insult. It's a fact.
Ok, you got a challenge ahead of you. And I'll keep pressing you on it until you answer it.
I never said i knew what the shooters identity was. You were the one who said that the sandy hook shooter wasn't hispanic..so i merely asked you to tell us what his ethnic background was since you know so much..but you still can't answer because you still don't know..the other racist poster said he was jewish..but they also could not prove their statement..lol all you do is continue to play musical shooters lol.i don't need to prove anything to lying racists like you.. I asked a simple question and you are still dancing around it..you are a real moron..and a real idiot..a racist..you're the one who throws around the words moron and idiot and fool..read you own posts..lol..then gfy.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#44395 Dec 22, 2012
Try me wrote:
If more decent people would arm themselves we could reduce the number of the most grizzly murders.
More guns = more murders.

More firearm deaths.

It isn't rocket science.

Location hidden

#44396 Dec 22, 2012
Try me wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks bro, the racists don't like it when people
sock puppet.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#44397 Dec 22, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
More guns = more murders.
More firearm deaths.
It isn't rocket science.
Do believe you're wrong. In the short run maybe not. If everyone is armed or the perps don't know who is and who isn't carrying, it gives them pause.. and that for scumbags isn't any kind of science. If a few of these scumbags end up in the emergency room, with their 'tools' deplaced, maybe they understand the 'science' of a 1500 mi an hour projectile..

Location hidden

#44398 Dec 22, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Do believe you're wrong.
You aren't very smart.

You see: you can't get past that.

Truth's Door

#44399 Dec 22, 2012
tex wrote:
<quoted text>I never said i knew what the shooters identity was. You were the one who said that the sandy hook shooter wasn't hispanic..so i merely asked you to tell us what his ethnic background was since you know so much..but you still can't answer because you still don't know..the other racist poster said he was jewish..but they also could not prove their statement..lol all you do is continue to play musical shooters lol.i don't need to prove anything to lying racists like you.. I asked a simple question and you are still dancing around it..you are a real moron..and a real idiot..a racist..you're the one who throws around the words moron and idiot and fool..read you own posts..lol..then gfy.
Did you read that mess before you posted it? Ever had circles run around you?

You say...
"I never said I knew what the shooters identity was"
----------
No, but you sure can chastise others about knowing it. In order to challenge anyone on anything, you need to know the facts yourself. Just because you don't know the Truth doesn't mean others don't. You must not have been on the debate team in high school. Oops, I mean in junior high school.

The sun is hot. You want someone to prove that to you too?

Next...

You say...
"You were the one who said the sandy hook shooter wasn't Hispanic..."
----------
HA! You're much too funny. In your opening sentence you tell us what you never said then in your next you tell us something I never said.

Please point to the exact post where I said that. Careful now, be very careful. That might take you awhile.

Next...

You say...
"..so i merely asked you to tell us what his ethnic background was..."
----------
MERELY?
Here's how you asked...
"What is his ethnic background idiotic moron?" (Your Post# 44351)

Perhaps you've forgotten the definition of "merely." Let me help you out...
"Only as specified, nothing more; simply."

It was not "merely" a question. It was laced with disdain, disrespect and foolishness. Perhaps you'll allow anyone to ask you questions in such a way and give them an answer.

I won't.

Next...

Oh, we all know damn well I can slice and dice your entire idiotic post to pieces...easily. But let's skip to the end of it where you so eloquently reasoned and wrote...

"then gfy"
----------
When all else fails, let's resort to base mentality, eh?

Yes, all else always fails you!

Truth's Door

#44400 Dec 22, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>sock puppet.
Since the Resident Pervert "left," they abound mightily.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#44401 Dec 22, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't very smart.
You see: you can't get past that.
You can't understand something that hits you in the head? Being that is the hardest part of your anatomy it's understandable... The only item these vagrants understand is a half once of lead...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#44402 Dec 22, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You can't understand something that hits you in the head? Being that is the hardest part of your anatomy it's understandable... The only item these vagrants understand is a half once of lead...
lol! This coming from the idiot who claims there's a declaration of war for iraq?!?!?!

Son, I think you hit your head too many times, too hard, or both!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#44403 Dec 22, 2012
tex wrote:
Zimmerman has some jewish ancestry so you make him a target..but also because the kid was black..you hate whites hispanics jews and anybody who don't kiss your ass.You can't admit the truth..you can't own up to your own hatred and stupidity.
I knew he was a mixture of white,black and Peruvian but this is the first I've heard that he is Jewish. None of which has any bearing on him being a murderer, which we know he is.

BTW, you didn't prove it so you're probably lying.

WTF is wrong with you? This isn't the 30s in Germany. You moronic imbecile.

Location hidden

#44404 Dec 22, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew he was a mixture of white,black and Peruvian but this is the first I've heard that he is Jewish.
His grandmother on his father side was also 1/16th Cherokee Indian princess.

Should go far in his sentencing hearing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) 15 min minddestroyed 114
Jonathan Ranney from port orange, fl 17 hr Politics stink 1
Heroin (May '13) Jul 24 Nick5528 85
Do you dress your pets? Jul 24 Ron 2
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Jul 22 The Peoples Media 1,101
Good riddance (Nov '16) Jul 22 The Peoples Media 24
News Boy run over on beach remains in serious condition Jul 20 former lifeguard 1

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages