Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Read more: Wall Street Journal 66,327

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#44062 Dec 15, 2012
No Exuses wrote:
Found this to be interesting.
I found it to be completely off topic.
TraybonAllGone

Newport News, VA

#44063 Dec 15, 2012
hehehehehheehhehehehhehehehheh eh one less one less....heehhehehhehehe Z-man gonna walk.....hehehhhehehe Get over it.
Passing by

Gainesville, FL

#44064 Dec 15, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile thug Zimmerman was a product of the public school system.
Most people are smart enough to put the blame where it belongs: on the thug pedophile George Zimmerman.
They should upgrade his charges to murder one.

It was obviously premeditated.
Passing by

Gainesville, FL

#44065 Dec 15, 2012
TraybonAllGone wrote:
hehehehehheehhehehehhehehehheh eh one less one less....heehhehehhehehe Z-man gonna walk.....hehehhhehehe Get over it.
He won't do much walking, those cells are small.
Passing by

Gainesville, FL

#44066 Dec 15, 2012
No Exuses wrote:
Found this to be interesting.
The Bath School disaster is the name given to three bombings in Bath Township, Michigan, on May 18, 1927, which killed 38 elementary school children, two teachers, four other adults and the bomber himself; at least 58 people were injured. Most of the victims were children in the second to sixth grades (711 years of age [1]) attending the Bath Consolidated School. Their deaths constitute the deadliest mass murder in a school in U.S. history and the third-deadliest non-military massacre in U.S. history, behind 9/11 and the Oklahoma City bombing.
The bomber was school board treasurer Andrew Kehoe, 55, who died in a car bomb he set off after he drove up to the school as the crowd gathered to rescue survivors from the burning school.
On the morning of May 18, Kehoe murdered his wife by beating her to death, then set his farm buildings afire. As fire fighters arrived at the farm, an explosion devastated the north wing of the school building, killing many schoolchildren. Kehoe used a detonator to ignite dynamite and hundreds of pounds of pyrotol which he had secretly planted inside the school over the course of many months. As rescuers started gathering at the school, Kehoe drove up, stopped, and detonated a bomb inside his fragmentation-filled vehicle with his Winchester rifle, killing himself and the school superintendent, and killing and injuring several others. During rescue efforts searchers discovered an additional 500 pounds (230 kg) of unexploded dynamite and pyrotol planted throughout the basement of the school's south wing. Kehoe apparently had intended to blow up and destroy the whole school.
He had the same mindset as you and the other violent hate filled ratwingers on here.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#44067 Dec 15, 2012
Passing by wrote:
<quoted text>

He had the same mindset as you and the other violent hate filled ratwingers on here.
Nah. I think he had the same delusional mindset all you spoiled ass rotten little liberal basturds have today.

Daddy didn't do you any favors when he stuck his big old beer can up Uranus.

Stop blaming the world for your anal deficiencies and act like a man!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44069 Dec 15, 2012
Passing by wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you see "violence" from right-wingers? Need I remind you of the violent attack by union thugs on a Fox broadcaster? Need I remind you of Occupy Wherever? Or how about the Republican National Conventions?

It's the left that is consumed by violence--not the right. The right has civilized Tea Party gatherings where they not only stay one day for the event, but even clean up after themselves. Compare them to the Occupy crowds where rape, violent attacks on police officers, illegal drug usage, prostitution, pissing and crapping on public and private property, destruction of private property takes place. Who is more violent now?

"If you ever want to find out what the Democrats are up to, just listen to what they blame Republicans of."
Rush Limbaugh

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Guadalajara, Mexico

#44070 Dec 15, 2012
Mr Citizen_1 wrote:
<quoted text>But doesn't that take the art and game-manship out of hunting for you? It reminds me of going fishing with a dynamite stick. If I light it, and throw it in the water, all the fishies will float up to the top of the water.

No fun. Not gentlemanly.

Do you think that what you do is a bit of "over-kill"? Yikes!
What difference does it make if it is a ar15 or the Ruger mini 14

Both shoot the same round
Both are semi auto
The Ruger weighs more and does not have a carry handle??

Location hidden

#44071 Dec 15, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you see "violence" from right-wingers?
Timothy MacVeigh.
Passing by

Gainesville, FL

#44072 Dec 15, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Barney Frank said one time!...."in order for it to come out, it must first be in!"....Ha ha ha....You clowns really crack me up, you know that?
I'll let you in on another little secret,....pssst!...I hope she still gets nominated.
How did you get Barney Frank to let you do him?

Location hidden

#44073 Dec 15, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
"If you ever want to find out what the Democrats are up to, just listen to what they blame Republicans of."
Rush Limbaugh
"The ocean will take care of this on its own if it was left alone and left out there. It's natural. It's as natural as the ocean water is." --Rush Limbaugh, on the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, May 3, 2010
Mr Citizen_1

Spokane, WA

#44075 Dec 15, 2012
Jabber wrote:
<quoted text>
Prayers.....they need guns for self defense against hooded thugs. Thank goodness George Zimmerman had one or he might have been savagely beaten to death.
Would you please clarify your statement?
Mr Citizen_1

Spokane, WA

#44077 Dec 15, 2012
Hmmmm...
Mr Citizen_1

Spokane, WA

#44078 Dec 15, 2012
This is a flippin joke....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#44081 Dec 15, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>"The ocean will take care of this on its own if it was left alone and left out there. It's natural. It's as natural as athe ocean water is." --Rush Limbaugh, on the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, May 3, 2010
Oslama never even showed up to look at it for three months..........LOL

Location hidden

#44082 Dec 15, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Oslama never even showed up to look at it for three months..........LOL
The ocean is still there.

LOL.

Much like Rush Limpball's supply of drugs.
No Exuses

Grove City, OH

#44085 Dec 16, 2012
Mr Citizen_1 wrote:
Hmmmm...
Conservatism is a pro-Christian ideology and liberalism is an anti-Christian ideology. I will never be afraid to drive that point home. When the GOP accepts reality, adopts the tactics of the Democratic Party, and starts paying off our own Sharptons and Jesse Jacksons to reach out to minority groups and call Democrats racists, we'll start making inroads with minorities for the first time in decades.

The GOP often foolishly retreats from social issues. This is a huge mistake in an era when 76% of the country is Christian and most liberals find sincere Christian beliefs to be repellent. We don't have to preach at anyone, wag our fingers, or turn into legions of Ned Flanders, but we shouldn't be afraid to talk about our Christian beliefs, stick up for Christians who are under attack, and hammer the Left for its anti-Christian bigotry. Conservatism is a pro-Christian ideology and liberalism is an anti-Christian ideology. We should never be afraid to drive that point home.

How about we treat the Left to some of its own medicine? Libs throw a pie at a conservative author on campus; then we promise to shower every liberal speaker on the same campus with garbage. They post a conservative address online; we post two liberal addresses online. They hold a protest at someone's house; then we hold a protest at someone's house. They hit one of our politicians with glitter; we hit one of their politicians with coal dust. Liberals have a mentality that says, "Everything we do is harmless, but everything conservatives do is potentially dangerous." Yet, we're usually too well behaved to copy their tactics. Mimic those tactics once or twice and the Libs will freak out so hard that they'll start declaring it to be off limits for everyone, including their own activists.

Conservatives tend to do well with this one until they get to the last part. Polarization is at the core of the Left's strategy. According to liberals, if you're conservative, you hate blacks, Hispanics, gays, Jews, Muslims, women, the poor, the middle class, the environment, and probably a half dozen other groups I've forgotten. Even when something is in front of our face, conservatives shy away from polarization. What's wrong with pointing out how hostile the Democratic Party has become to Christianity? Why not point out the truth: that most white liberals are racists who think black Americas are too stupid and incompetent to compete with white Americans, which is why they push Affirmative Action and racial set asides? Why not note that liberals want poor Americans to stay poor and dependent, because as long as they do, they'll keep voting for the Democrat Party? There's a reason Barack Obama bows to foreign leaders, is constantly apologizing for America, attended an anti-white, anti-American church for 20 years, and it's why his wife was proud of the country for the FIRST TIME because she thought it was going to elect her husband. The sad truth is that these are people who hate and despise this country. Why do you think "hope and change" appealed so much to Obama that he made it his theme? When you look at America as an evil, racist, unfair, horrible place to live inhabited by ignorant trash and "bitter clingers," what else would you do other than hope for change? If you love this country and the values it represents, the people in the White House not only don't share your values, they hold people like you in utter contempt.
No Exuses

Grove City, OH

#44086 Dec 16, 2012
Thru death can a nation learn? I am watching news. MSNBC this morning, I flip back and forth. I prefer Fox, but I listen to all stations.

They ran the names of the vicitims. Really hits home when you see all of the 6yr old deaths. Then they did a nice piece on the NBA. The Miami Heat honored the victims before last nights game. The thing I found most effective was the use of children. All of the players had their childen in hand. What a wonderful sight !!!! Family !!!! Can this be a moment to reflect? Can we as a country step up and remember these deaths thru family?

The NBA could run a great campaign. Be a family, you never know when it could come to an end. Show the family side of the players. Could that ever be a negative?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#44087 Dec 16, 2012
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>

She thinks thugs like GZ should be able to murder unarmed children with impunity - as long as the victims are black.

Guess you already know that from the wild, hate rants here.
Merry Christmas?....LOL!

Better watch it Frogie!

Better ditch that Christmas sh!t before you get eaten by your own.

Santa got a big surprise for you in his sack.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#44088 Dec 16, 2012
No Exuses wrote:
Thru death can a nation learn? I am watching news. MSNBC this morning, I flip back and forth. I prefer Fox, but I listen to all stations.

They ran the names of the vicitims. Really hits home when you see all of the 6yr old deaths. Then they did a nice piece on the NBA. The Miami Heat honored the victims before last nights game. The thing I found most effective was the use of children. All of the players had their childen in hand. What a wonderful sight !!!! Family !!!! Can this be a moment to reflect? Can we as a country step up and remember these deaths thru family?

The NBA could run a great campaign. Be a family, you never know when it could come to an end. Show the family side of the players. Could that ever be a negative?
MSNBC is "NOT" a news channel.

They "DO NOT" present the news.

They have "NEVER" presented any news.

They are nothing more than a left wing smear operation that blasts conservatives and anybody else who wont agree with them 24/7.

This is why they only have a small fraction of the viewers that FOX NEWS has.

If they would change their format and present "hard news" like FOX does, without the spin, they would have no problem increasing the number of their viewers exponentially......but this would defeat their purpose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot girl driving a BMW convertible Oviedo near UCf Sun Frank 1
News Lake Mary couple arrested in retail theft ring (Jan '08) Sat Former Coburn Emp... 51
News Lobster food truck from 'Shark Tank' to debut i... Apr 17 HELL ON EARTH 8
News George Zimmerman compares himself to Anne Frank... Apr 17 vib_ram 4
News Central Florida supermarkets fight for upscale ... Apr 17 vib_ram 3
News Tony Gonsoulin pleads no contest to murdering h... (Mar '09) Apr 11 heather d 23
News Shaq to roast Justin Bieber Apr 1 stewart scott 5
More from around the web

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]