Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,766)

Showing posts 35,301 - 35,320 of65,513
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

No Exuses wrote:
<quoted text>Would any human be "giddy" about today's events? You are not human !!! You are an animal, no that is too nice. I can't find the words to express what you are.
It is nice to see that you've come to the realization that words cannot describe me.

No, Mr. Turd, you are wrong. The giddy ones are the ones who come up here everyday parading crime stories calling out the race of the perpetrators. Don't see how you could miss it, as they do it everyday.

You again miss my point completely if you think I care about the race of the perpetrator of this crime or any crime. But your racist pals care. But they aren't held to any kind of standard that you seek to hold me to.

Don't you worry yourself one bit about that, as I do not seek to attain your standards.

Since you seem to "can't find the words," maybe that means we won't be hearing from you again.

HA!

Never stopped you before. I look forward to your next hypocritical post. NOT!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Mr Citizen_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Buffalo Biotch:

I am NOT proposing a complete ban on gun ownership by law abiding citizens. That is ridiculous, and contrary to the 2nd Amendment.

What I am proposing is strong, sensible, and meaningful regulations on gun ownership, gun control, limitations on amunition and clips, and the sale of guns at gun shows, etc.

Forty percent (40%) of all gun sales in the U.S. DO NOT require a criminal background check. You can be on the Homeland Security Terrorist Watchlist, and still legally buy a gun in the U.S.! You cannot possibly agree with that, can you? You can have the most severely documented mental condition known to man, and still legally purchase a gun in the U.S.

Do you see a problem with this? If not, there is no use in discusssing this grave issue any further.
There is no use. His kind simply don't care and is ready to mark anyone as a gun hater because they want to make our communities safer.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Mr Citizen_1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Buffalo Biotch:

I am NOT proposing a complete ban on gun ownership by law abiding citizens. That is ridiculous, and contrary to the 2nd Amendment.
What I am proposing is strong, sensible, and meaningful regulations on gun ownership, gun control, limitations on amunition and clips, and the sale of guns at gun shows, etc.
Forty percent (40%) of all gun sales in the U.S. DO NOT require a criminal background check. You can be on the Homeland Security Terrorist Watchlist, and still legally buy a gun in the U.S.! You cannot possibly agree with that, can you? You can have the most severely documented mental condition known to man, and still legally purchase a gun in the U.S.

Do you see a problem with this? If not, there is no use in discusssing this grave issue any further.
I don't have a problem with anything you just said.

I'm all for keeping guns out of the wrong hands and in the right hands, but nothing could have prevented what happened today

If a criminal or a nut wants to get his hands on a gun he will.

But everybody should have to undergo a background check and attend a class in responsible gun ownership in order to own a weapon and help to prevent what happened today.

If it will result in less murders then that would be great.

But I don't think that it will have a significant impact because criminals will always find a way to get their hands on contraband.

It's the Culture demise that's driving the violence, with or without weapons.
Mr Citizen_1

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You lib's always ignore personal responsibility and just blame the tool.
Would it change your opinion if I told you that I was a strong conservative Republican?
No Exuses

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
It is nice to see that you've come to the realization that words cannot describe me.
No, Mr. Turd, you are wrong. The giddy ones are the ones who come up here everyday parading crime stories calling out the race of the perpetrators. Don't see how you could miss it, as they do it everyday.
You again miss my point completely if you think I care about the race of the perpetrator of this crime or any crime. But your racist pals care. But they aren't held to any kind of standard that you seek to hold me to.
Don't you worry yourself one bit about that, as I do not seek to attain your standards.
Since you seem to "can't find the words," maybe that means we won't be hearing from you again.
HA!
Never stopped you before. I look forward to your next hypocritical post. NOT!
I will call you out for your terrible behavior. How can you attain any standards? You don't have any. I will not leave you alone until you stop. Let the Country deal with this situation. Shhhhhh Post anything you want, just show respect for the dead children.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

No Exuses wrote:
<quoted text>I will call you out for your terrible behavior. How can you attain any standards? You don't have any. I will not leave you alone until you stop. Let the Country deal with this situation. Shhhhhh Post anything you want, just show respect for the dead children.
I am showing them respect. I am also showing respect for the children who are alive.

There is no place for guns in the wrong hands. Not yesterday, not today, not tomorrow. If my stand on gun control hurts your feelings, then I only regret that you don't have more feelings for me to hurt.

There is nothing I've posted today that comes close to "terrible behavior." If you want to see "terrible behavior" on this thread, you and I both know it's not difficult to find. If you don't care to open your eyes to see it, I certainly don't mind taking you down a stroll of Memory Lane.

Memory Lane seems to refreshen the senses and revives History. You know damn well the ones who have "terrible behavior" on this thread. And it certainly isn't me.
Mr Citizen_1

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

No Exuses wrote:
<quoted text> I will call you out for your terrible behavior. How can you attain any standards? You don't have any. I will not leave you alone until you stop. Let the Country deal with this situation. Shhhhhh Post anything you want, just show respect for the dead children.
Mr. No Excuse That You are an Idiot:

First, from what I have observed, Be Truthful is one of the few on this twisted thread who abides by reasonable "standards".

Second, you say, "Let the Country deal with this situation". What a coward! WE ARE "the Country", and throughout the ages, Civic Activism, discourse, and public outcry have been instrumental devices utilized in order to make positive changes for all.

Third, not cool to admonish a gentleman here by saying, "just show respect for the dead children" when you know G-Damn well Be Truthful has never even approached such a result.

Shame on you for using dead children only in order to attack someone else on a useless thread. Not such a classy move Mr. No Excuse to be Alive. Not cool.
Mr Citizen_1

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Mr Citizen_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it change your opinion if I told you that I was a strong conservative Republican?
Not true. No I am not. Yikes! I need to shower that off!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Mr Citizen_1 wrote:
<quoted text>

LOL!!!....and my mother's a virgin.

And the last time that happened there wise men came from the East.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Mr Citizen_1 wrote:
<quoted text>

First, from what I have observed, Be Truthful is one of the few on this twisted thread who abides by reasonable "standards".
Second, you say, "Let the Country deal with this situation". What a coward! WE ARE "the Country", and throughout the ages, Civic Activism, discourse, and public outcry have been instrumental devices utilized in order to make positive changes for all.
Third, not cool to admonish a gentleman here by saying, "just show respect for the dead children" when you know G-Damn well Be Truthful has never even approached such a result.
Shame on you for using dead children only in order to attack someone else on a useless thread. Not such a classy move Mr. No Excuse to be Alive. Not cool.
LOL!!!.....Reasonable Standards?

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

Crisco is a whack-job who thinks he's God.

LOL!!!.......
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Mr Citizen_1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Not true.

No I am not.

Yikes!

I need to shower that off!
Wash and never get it off.

Wash and never get it off.

LOL!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Mr Citizen_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. No I am not. Yikes! I need to shower that off!
Praise The Lord!!!!!!!!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Mr Citizen_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. No Excuse That You are an Idiot:

I couldn't have said it better!
Mr Citizen_1

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!....and my mother's a virgin.
And the last time that happened there wise men came from the East.
I know Mr. Bill. That was a stretch, huhh? A purposeful stretch it was nonetheless! I made my point (to myself at least) to a degree since I threw that out there as bait, and nobody responded FOREVER until I came clean, very clean. For a period of time, I wondered if my opinion were more acceptable to my opposition if they believed that I shared their political beliefs on all other issues except gun control. I was just curious.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Mr Citizen_1 wrote:
<quoted text>

I know Mr. Bill. That was a stretch, huhh? A purposeful stretch it was nonetheless! I made my point (to myself at least) to a degree since I threw that out there as bait, and nobody responded FOREVER until I came clean, very clean. For a period of time, I wondered if my opinion were more acceptable to my opposition if they believed that I shared their political beliefs on all other issues except gun control. I was just curious.
It's human nature, and we're not all that far apart, but definitely not on the same page.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!....and my mother's a virgin.
Your mother's a...well, er, I'll just let the readers of this thread fill in the blank.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!.....Reasonable Standards?

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

Crisco is a whack-job who thinks he's God.

LOL!!!.......
Your blasphemous words know no bounds.

There's only ONE True God. He's the same One who renders judgement.

From Him comes Justice and Truth. Through Him, Hope springs eternal. He is the Alpha and Omega. He is the Lilly of the Valley, the Bright and Morning Star.

Because of Him, I live. My strength comes from Him. Without Him, there is no me, there is no You.

At a time such as this, He is the One who can comfort each and every one of us. He is the Great Comforter. And as I was saying to a dear friend earlier, He can bear all of our burdens. He is a heart-fixer and mind-regulator. If you are troubled by today's events, turn to Him. For there is nothing too difficult for Him.

There are many mysteries in life and many questions that man may have. But the answers to all in life is no mystery to Him.

There is no God but the One True God.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Buffalo Bill wrote:
If a criminal or a nut wants to get his hands on a gun he will.
People like you will see it to him.
Mr Citizen_1

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Has the NRA made a public comment on the Newtown Massacre yet? I looked, but could not find anything.

However, I did find it ironic that The National Shooting Sports Foundation, the #2 most powerful Guns Rights Advocacy Organization's Headquarters (second to the NRA) is located across the highway from Sandy Hook Elementary School. Here is an excerpt:

"Just across the highway from Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, in a stately white building with an American flag flying out front, is the headquarters of the United Statesí premiere industry association for gun retailers.

Itís not the consumer-focused National Rifle Association. The National Shooting Sports Foundation has kept a lower profile over the years, but is likely the second-most-powerful force for firearms use in the country."

How sick and disgusting!
No Exuses

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Mr Citizen_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are part of the trash. The situation should be off topic. There is so much pain to endure. Let's bury the dead and grieve. Talk about something else !!!!! I just read a post above. They quoted the Bible and wanted to act Christian. LOL Read the next post. Lib standard, hmmm no can't be lib standard. This person has no standards. Now get me a cup of coffee. Black and hot, hurry !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,301 - 35,320 of65,513
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Sanford Forum right now

Search the Sanford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) 2 hr Michael 177
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 5 hr look at the poster noww 2,610
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 6 hr Not True 1,785
how most whites really feel (Jul '13) Apr 13 whinersrus 38
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) Apr 5 scar 86
Teen Challenge Exposed By Action 9 News (Feb '08) Apr 2 a new creation 137
Michael Rudisill, Sanford attorney, appointed j... (Jun '09) Apr 2 Psychological killer 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sanford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance