Wanted: Your perspective

Wanted: Your perspective

There are 263 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Aug 3, 2013, titled Wanted: Your perspective. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

While writing this essay, I had to double-check the date. Is it July 2013, or July 1964? When family members and I gather to talk about the recent verdict involving George Zimmerman in Sanford, Fla., we have spirited discussions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Villahermosa, Mexico

#343 Sep 7, 2013
What do you call an Afrikoon with a regular job, who doesn't drive a lowrider, sleeps in the same bed every night, doesn't collect welfare, and doesn't rape White women?
An inmate.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#344 Sep 7, 2013
He is losing the black voice.

Lexington, SC

#346 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
Funny thing is blacks instituted slavery in America. Anthony johnson is a name you should research if your black or white. He created the first slave. And yet was a black man . Huh
This crowd may think he is the first uncle Tom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin (May '13) Oct 22 SDA 33
News Deltona homeowner paying taxes for waterfront p... Oct 22 MacDaddy 1
News President Bill Clinton campaigns in Deltona Oct 22 MacDaddy 1
who is lauren ritchie? (Sep '15) Oct 20 1 King 52
News Papa John apologizes for delivery man's racist ... (May '13) Oct 20 BigDaddy12 18
Eric Starr Oct 19 You are a pedo bear 2
Trump's Wall by Glen Baxter Oct 18 for Glen 1

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages