Wanted: Your perspective

While writing this essay, I had to double-check the date. Is it July 2013, or July 1964? When family members and I gather to talk about the recent verdict involving George Zimmerman in Sanford, Fla., we have spirited discussions.

Full Story
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
guest55

United States

#1 Aug 3, 2013
i think that the fulton/martins failed as parents. sebrena didnt even raise the kid. she pushed him off on anyone who would raise him. and daddy couldn't be bothered either.its obvious from the kids drug use,fighting, stealing and tagging that he had problems.one can also tell by the friends he had that he was in the "thug lifestyle".i'm sure he would have been dead on in prison by the age of 20.if he hadn't attacked an armed man that night.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#2 Aug 3, 2013
George was trying to eliminate thugs like Martin from ruining his community. He did an excellent job but continues to suffer the consequences of doing community service work. A few book deals and endorsements should help things a lot. Filing lawsuits against those who lied and distorted evidence would also help heal the terrible pain hes had to go through.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 3, 2013
Patriot wrote:
George was trying to eliminate thugs like Martin from ruining his community. He did an excellent job but continues to suffer the consequences of doing community service work. A few book deals and endorsements should help things a lot. Filing lawsuits against those who lied and distorted evidence would also help heal the terrible pain hes had to go through.
You just created another martyr for the world to witness the racial injustice in this nation. Trayvon's name, no matter how much racist trash like you all tried to demean him, his parents, family and black people will be in the history books and remembered as much as Emment Till and showcase the hateful racist nature of this country by pwt such as yourself.

Zimmerman will go down in history as a racist coward who got away with murder by being freed by white, racist and biased white women.

That's what history will remember and there's absolutely nothing you all can do about it but look like the evil racist you are to the rest of the world!
Animal Lover

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Aug 3, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>You just created another martyr for the world to witness the racial injustice in this nation. Trayvon's name, no matter how much racist trash like you all tried to demean him, his parents, family and black people will be in the history books and remembered as much as Emment Till and showcase the hateful racist nature of this country by pwt such as yourself.
Zimmerman will go down in history as a racist coward who got away with murder by being freed by white, racist and biased white women.
That's what history will remember and there's absolutely nothing you all can do about it but look like the evil racist you are to the rest of the world!
Just like in Africa where history tells us.... Oh wait, black Africans HAD no written history.....
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#5 Aug 3, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>You just created another martyr for the world to witness the racial injustice in this nation. Trayvon's name, no matter how much racist trash like you all tried to demean him, his parents, family and black people will be in the history books and remembered as much as Emment Till and showcase the hateful racist nature of this country by pwt such as yourself.
Emmitt Till, Osama Bin Laden, and now TrayBgone too? Yeah everyone has their heroes I guess. It would be nice if all you Rachel Jeantels at least learned to spell the assholes names. And maybe if youre lucky we can keep adding to the list of perverts too! Just goes to prove my trash is your treasure. Enjoy!
kraker

United States

#8 Aug 3, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
so who is emment till? was he another thug that got put down?

Location hidden

#9 Aug 4, 2013
oh-re-a-ll-y wrote:
<quoted text>...and one "brown" one.
Remember how "unified" you were with Zimmerman's race when Obama was suing Arizona for enforcing existing immigration laws?
The Brown Woman was beaten down by a group of racist and biased white women, period and has as much said so! She was the hold out to hang the jury and of course, they couldn't have that, could they? She is sorry now, unlike the other white jurist who couldn't even be bothered to say Trayvon's name and referred to him as "that boy!" You've won nothing. You've created another Emmett Till which just is another example of the hypocrisy, racism and bias in our American Justice System for the world to see.

The Brown woman apologized to Trayvon's mother and stated that Zimmerman is guilty of murder and that he will face justice from a higher power.

Nice try, racist at justifying your evil acts again but people are not blind nor stupid, only your type is.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 4, 2013
kraker wrote:
<quoted text>so who is emment till? was he another thug that got put down?
Why should I tell you, illiterate trash. You're so superior, read a book now and then and maybe you'll find out.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12 Aug 4, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
50 years after integration and all you people have to show for it is that you still whine.

When are blacks going to start to take responsibility of their own actions?
40 Trillion dollar of government handout have provided a permanent underclass of people dependent on the government That is not what King envisioned for black people

Location hidden

#14 Aug 4, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>The Brown Woman was beaten down by a group of racist and biased white women, period and has as much said so! She was the hold out to hang the jury and of course, they couldn't have that, could they? She is sorry now, unlike the other white jurist who couldn't even be bothered to say Trayvon's name and referred to him as "that boy!" You've won nothing. You've created another Emmett Till which just is another example of the hypocrisy, racism and bias in our American Justice System for the world to see.
The Brown woman apologized to Trayvon's mother and stated that Zimmerman is guilty of murder and that he will face justice from a higher power.
Nice try, racist at justifying your evil acts again but people are not blind nor stupid, only your type is.
That brown woman should have been home watching the 8 kids she has , I doubt that she is paying for their upbringing. She is probably another welfare queen looking for attention. Who was watching her litter while she was serving on jury duty?

Location hidden

#15 Aug 4, 2013
oh-re-a-ll-y wrote:
<quoted text>
Giffords was shot by a "crazed tea partyer",
....who turned out to be a registered independent.
lol...you're a lying racist CRYbaby, bappie, and that's why no one cares about what you have to say.
Gifford's was shot by a fcuking lunatic . His party affiliation is not the issue . Barry is looking for another excuse to push his anti gun agenda
playa hata

Phoenix, AZ

#16 Aug 4, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>The Brown Woman was beaten down by a group of racist and biased white women, period and has as much said so! She was the hold out to hang the jury and of course, they couldn't have that, could they? She is sorry now, unlike the other white jurist who couldn't even be bothered to say Trayvon's name and referred to him as "that boy!" You've won nothing. You've created another Emmett Till which just is another example of the hypocrisy, racism and bias in our American Justice System for the world to see.
She did it probably cause of death threat. She folded all the way round. They knew that. Is why they chose her probably

Location hidden

#17 Aug 4, 2013
oh-re-a-ll-y wrote:
<quoted text>
Giffords was shot by a "crazed tea partyer",
....who turned out to be a registered independent.
lol...you're a lying racist CRYbaby, bappie, and that's why no one cares about what you have to say.
Who's no one? Racist trash like you? Who listens to you but other ignorant, illiterate, trailer park living, horse chit cleaning up laborers and other assorted trash?

I am not posting for you and your ilk, I AM POSTING AGAINST YOU RACIST TRASH and I don't give a pluck about you other than hearing you're no longer infesting this forum and living on this planet!

GTFOH!

Location hidden

#18 Aug 4, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> That brown woman should have been home watching the 8 kids she has , I doubt that she is paying for their upbringing. She is probably another welfare queen looking for attention. Who was watching her litter while she was serving on jury duty?
Take it up with the juror selection agency in Florida, racist dimwit and low-life.

Location hidden

#19 Aug 4, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text>
50 years after integration and all you people have to show for it is that you still whine.
When are blacks going to start to take responsibility of their own actions?
40 Trillion dollar of government handout have provided a permanent underclass of people dependent on the government That is not what King envisioned for black people
All see on this forum is racist, pwt, such as yourself whining and somehow elevating their sorry arse and taking credit for what other successful whites have done.

When are whites going to start taking responsibility for their evil acts, lies, racism, biases and assorted sins? Hmmm? Worry about your own race, ritzer. You all are going to be in the minority soon, lol.

Hope you like rice and beans or eating with chopsticks! So much for white superiority, huh?

Location hidden

#20 Aug 4, 2013
When is the black man going to get of the government plantation and start providing for themselves? Sooner of later the white mans money is going to run out. When he becomes a minority then what are you going to do , become dependent on the next majority group to support you?

I am betting that you are not old enough to know what the civil rights struggle was about....really about . Not what the poverty pimps and race hustlers would lead you to believe .

Location hidden

#21 Aug 4, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>All see on this forum is racist, pwt, such as yourself whining and somehow elevating their sorry arse and taking credit for what other successful whites have done.
When are whites going to start taking responsibility for their evil acts, lies, racism, biases and assorted sins? Hmmm? Worry about your own race, ritzer. You all are going to be in the minority soon, lol.
Hope you like rice and beans or eating with chopsticks! So much for white superiority, huh?
The title of this thread is misleading You people do not want discussions You want to blame the white man as usual.
I guess it is true . It is the white mans fault that he negro has remained dependent on the government for their existence So sorry that you are not in Africa where millions of blacks have been killed or sold to keep tyrants in power.
Name one country that lacks are better off in than The US

Location hidden

#22 Aug 4, 2013
blacks
kraker

United States

#23 Aug 4, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I tell you, illiterate trash. You're so superior, read a book now and then and maybe you'll find out.
really i dont care who he was,i dont spend my day reading about black thugs,i leave that to people like you...who have plenty of time on their hands.

Since: Jul 13

New York City

#26 Aug 4, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
~ Recently, we've gotten 2 people who openly said Zimmerman did not deserve to be free . The U.S Law system may look racist when it wasn't . Zimmerman had a very good lawyer who was experienced enough to talk the judge into making him innocent .

~ Trayvon for one should've never been out at night, it's common sense that they're dangers out there during the night . People and the media who lusts after tension and conflict, made him look like the most innocent person in the world, a lot of people exposed his pictures, conversations, everything they could get on him. Not to insult him but to prevent people from being gullible . And today, people continually allow themselves to be gullible.

~ Trayvon will not be remembered, he will only be remembered by Black Activists and Supremacists , who would use this for there own agenda . Everyone will forget this, because life moves on. This problem would've been good for people and probably remembered by majority of people in the 1800s during the north vs south but not today .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scout & Molly's is coming in the spring 14 hr jeffry 1
Couples needing privacy Mon Fwb 2
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Mon yep2015 637
Clinix World Mon galy smith 1
Review: Vapor And Co (Oct '13) Jan 18 Consumer M 3
Kidnap accusation against homeless man under re... (Jan '09) Jan 16 Understand123 9
Lake Mary Church and Sex Offender warning Jan 16 floridasky1991 1
Sanford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST

NBC Sports10:10PM
Jerramy Stevens arrested on suspicion of DUI