LOOK AT THIS! Another Inocent Black F...

LOOK AT THIS! Another Inocent Black Framed!

Posted in the Sanford Forum

Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#1 Jun 29, 2013
I would have sent this young lady funds for a good handgun and firearms training lessons if it had been possible. The 2nd Amendment will always be sacred. In my opinion firearms are to protect yourself, your family and your property first and foremost. Hunting and target shooting are just secondary conveniences. Any blacks or appeasers onboard want to make excuses for this savage beast? To say he needs a bullet between the eyes is a gross understatement. And Id be more than happy to accommodate the sob anytime, anywhere!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/29/arrest-m...
Unbelieveable

San Diego, CA

#2 Jun 29, 2013
I don't know about that bullet between the eyes thing. She may get upset and not hit him and he would then have her gun to use on her.

I think, she needed a home defensive type shotgun, cut to the legal limit and loaded with 00 shotgun shells.

One good round to the face and neck and the problem is eliminated. Yes, I think she should have blown his head off his body.

But now, he is in the system and will take years to see him jailed.

Around here, they would have a real hard time getting that boy to trial, and I would advise any officer walking him anywhere to wear a rain coat with hoodie. That way when his head explodes the brain matter and blood will not get blown all over them.

Yes Sir, I think that ole boy needs to be gone. So how about painting a target on his head and standing him in front of the court house for a while. Her family can then resolve the issue to their content.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#3 Jun 29, 2013
You cant help but laugh as the Fox News crew described the sob. They said he had salt and pepper hair weighed 220lbs etc but NEVER mentioned he was a black male etc. You cant offend the darkies nowadays hahaha. Being a policeman and having to simply arrest that ape would be taxing anyones patience. I could just imagine him trying to escape????
a real amerikkkan

Stafford Springs, CT

#6 Jun 30, 2013
Kill them all.monkeys are useless smelly and dirrrrty.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#7 Jun 30, 2013
Patriot wrote:
I would have sent this young lady funds for a good handgun and firearms training lessons if it had been possible. The 2nd Amendment will always be sacred. In my opinion firearms are to protect yourself, your family and your property first and foremost. Hunting and target shooting are just secondary conveniences. Any blacks or appeasers onboard want to make excuses for this savage beast? To say he needs a bullet between the eyes is a gross understatement. And Id be more than happy to accommodate the sob anytime, anywhere!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/29/arrest-m...
Patriot.

I wonder if the woman - prior to being attacked by the savage African - was an Obama voter who went along with the Government's "Black as victim" propaganda that is disseminated by the "news" media? You make a good point though. In any sane society, after being apprehended, the African perpetrator would have been hanged before the sun went down.

Ronald
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#8 Jun 30, 2013
Its a shame I couldn't have had a few hours of that ladies time beforehand. I would have gotten great satisfaction watching her unload a couple 44 Magnum 300 gr Noslers or a couple 255 gr 45ACP+P slugs in that beast. I couldve sat right there on the couch eating pizza and trying to calm the little girl down while avoiding 911 and calling the Coroner and a professional cleaning service to remove the feral animal and scrape his innards from the wall. As soon as the police arrived I would've excused the imprudence and explained we didn't call because we didn't need any help. Lets hope this video is passed around throughout the white community as a warning that every white citizen especially females should be well schooled in defensive firearm training. It could mean the difference in life and death of yourself or a loved one. Also send a copy of this video to your Congressman and TELL he/she you demand to keep your 2nd Amendment rights and heres why. Tell those liberal control freaks to leave our guns alone, forever!
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#9 Jun 30, 2013
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#12 Jul 1, 2013
Im not familiar with the cartridge but Im sure it would make a fine round for eradication of vile mongrels like the one above. Id sure like to do some 1x1 tests for the sake of experience!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 8 hr Daniel 863
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Fri Norman VN 1
Sheriff Candidates Thu Jeremy 20
Kid nabber (Jul '14) Thu Jay 8
News Police: Husband shoots wife in Deltona, exchang... Jul 25 RuffnReddy 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Jul 23 Musikologist 23
Dateline NBC focuses on Parental Alienation and... (May '11) Jul 23 shabradennys012 13

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages