Heres the Trayvon Martin STAR Witness!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Whatever

San Diego, CA

#55 Jun 28, 2013
Blacks are dumb wrote:
Why is it that negroes cant read cursive manuscript? That's 3rd grade sh*t for white people.

And that is exactly how Affirmative Action works.
Whatever

San Diego, CA

#56 Jun 28, 2013
Bad Move wrote:
Wow! The state of Florida sure shot themselves in the foot by putting that babooness on the stand as their "star" witness. She gives a whole new meaning to the word ignorant.

The State of Florida is not trying this. The State of Florida already said the shooting was justified under their laws.

Obama said he felt kinship with Trayvon, or something close to that, and Obama sent the Special Prosecutor to hold the trial.

But you know I thought a Special Prosecutor was Special because they wee extra smart, extra strong, extra something. I never realized it meant Special as in Special Ed...

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#58 Jun 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is exactly how Affirmative Action works.

You are right, this is our education system under affirmative action. Wait until the Mexicans get through with it. our children will be as dumb at the average mex with a 2nd grade education. Can someone explain why the cost of education keeps going up, yet the quality goes down? Other than the obvious reasons

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#59 Jun 29, 2013
Youtuber 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was there proof in the media showing everyone that his family and that boy Trayvon was a freeloading teenager? I don't watch television much at all anymore so I haven't been watching this case at all. I've seen one segment of it and that was enough for my taste. If they were indeed freeloaders, then it does play into their character. We actually agree on a lot of things, don't get me wrong and I am a minority myself even though I am 1/8 African/black, I am still a minority. I believe if you are qualified for the job or position itself then so be it and may the best man/woman get the job offer. I don't like the racial quotas myself to an extent. I want to work in a diversed workplace of course but making sure every applicant is actually qualified for that position. Blacks do complain on a level that is absolutely absurd, I agree. I don't know the main reason why blacks want raparations now but I have a feeling one reason is due to Japanese receiving raparations from America and maybe another group. I don't believe raparations will end the moaning and whining about whites, not even the slightest. I have stated plenty of times to them in the AA forum the same thing you have stated except I went in more details that slave descendants will not be able to identify the proper slave owners of their ancestors or their families and not to mention that if they go after whites for slavery, then they must go after Africans (blacks) and definitely Arabs as Arabs have enslaved Africans for at least 150 years prior to the European taking African as slaves to the west and in some parts of Europe. Raparations would just be going round and round from everyone. It's pointless now. I disagree with the welfare programs being done away with. There are still actual poor people who can't help being poor that need that assistance and some of those folks do not abuse it like many others do. I believe in keeping the welfare program indeed but making the guidelines much stricter and limiting the amount of time you can receive government assistance if you are an able-bodied citizen who's able to work. If the south would secede,....
Chances are good that if you were on the witness stand you would speak proper English and would not consider crazy assed cracker an everyday term. Just because a person is black does not make him or her act like they do not have 2 brain cells that are not wasted by smoking crack. This woman was an insult to the human race
solidarity

Jensen Beach, FL

#60 Jun 29, 2013
Do you remember the character Bubba from Forrest Gump movie? The character had a protruded lower lip (called BEMBA) that makes almost impossible to permit audible words. Bubba character was not too smart either. Well, Rachel Jental is Bubba with a wig and lipstick. Because of her behavior and demeanor, this is why the N word is continued to be used in the 21st century. There are blacks like Sidney Poitier, and Samuel Jackson, the perfect black gentlemen and Oprah Winfrey, the perfect black female, and there is also Rachel Jantel. Now use the right word to describe Jantel. The word N word makes a perfect description of a black person behaving like Jantel, with that insolent and intolerable demeanor with others, specially when dealing with authority and other races.

Steele, MO

#61 Jun 29, 2013
Blacks are dumb wrote:
Why is it that negroes cant read cursive manuscript? That's 3rd grade sh*t for white people.
I teach in a middle school and none of the kids can read and write cursive. That goes for black and white. They don't teach cursive writing to the kids any more that is why she can't read it.
cancer

United States

#63 Jun 29, 2013
she made herself and all the black community look foolish.i cant believe the prosecution even put her on the stand. to me she looks like that woman who played in the movie, precious.
Good grief

Marianna, FL

#67 Jun 29, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>thats the truth..i bet they cant wait to riot. they are probably doing a little window shopping as we speak.
this post cracked me up! The TVS weigh so much less now; remember after Katrina they were wading through knee-deep water with these 200 lb tvs on their shoulders. Lol
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#68 Jun 29, 2013
Hahahaha yeah I watched some walking out with dozens of tennis shoes draped around his neck hooping and hollering. You could understand it if they didn't have any food and came out with some tuna fish or canned corn etc but tvs and tennis shoes hahaha. If I was in one of the cities that has a high % of those monkeys Id be set on go. Locked , loaded and ready for action.
Upyers

Bluff City, TN

#71 Jun 29, 2013
Im glad hes dead wrote:
He was a thug, he got shot like a thug. I want Trayvon's father to realize that ITS YOUR FAULT THAT YOUR SON IS DEAD, you did not raise him right and thankfully the POS you created has been wiped from the planet. And Id like to thank the prosecution for summoning such a piece of human waste to the stand as your star witness. After Zimmerman walks and the riots start we will see your race degrade themselves some more on national television.
I'd meet you in any parking lot in the Western Hemisphere . Bring your wife and kids. They need to see your ass beat down like a punk ass bitch.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#72 Jun 29, 2013
Upyers wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd meet you in any parking lot in the Western Hemisphere . Bring your wife and kids. They need to see your ass beat down like a punk ass bitch.
Better watch your ass Mr Bigmouth cuz he probably wont be alone. Theres plenty white people thinking the same thing. Ever heard of the silent majority? Well they exist and we are everywhere. All tired of blacks terrorizing decent law abiding white citizens who built our country. Corral those goddamn savages or pay the price with dead rotting corpses when they bash our doors down etc. We are tired of the shit!
Jsf

Marianna, FL

#75 Jul 1, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I teach in a middle school and none of the kids can read and write cursive. That goes for black and white. They don't teach cursive writing to the kids any more that is why she can't read it.
didnt she tell the prosecutor that she was the one who wrote it? How can you write it if you can't read it? Maybe I misunderstood.
linda

United States

#76 Jul 1, 2013
did you see on her facebook page,people are actually telling her she done a good job..lmao and how pretty she looked... i laughed so hard i blew milk out my nipples.
highswing

Houston, TX

#77 Jul 1, 2013
Jsf wrote:
<quoted text>didnt she tell the prosecutor that she was the one who wrote it? How can you write it if you can't read it? Maybe I misunderstood.
The giant neck sow told them a friend wrote her words down for her because she can't stop eating anything she see's, pencils, tables, cars.
highswing

Houston, TX

#78 Jul 1, 2013
linda wrote:
did you see on her facebook page,people are actually telling her she done a good job..lmao and how pretty she looked... i laughed so hard i blew milk out my nipples.
Was her father a kangaroo, her neck is a pouch that can hold a Chevy.
She would win in a death match against Godzilla.

Blew milk out of you nips, ROLOLLMFAO.
Barak H Obama

Chicago, IL

#80 Jul 2, 2013
Calm down everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 20 hr Jeremy 1,106
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) Oct 13 thefuck 117
Why the big fuss about the mega Goodwill Store ... (Dec '08) Oct 12 Maggie 29
Law enforcement caught Oct 10 Hank 12
heroin (Feb '14) Oct 1 Fromcinci 16
News Club Juana will close to clear way for bridge (Jun '06) Sep 29 Club J Fan 11
Is there a sane, affordable way to get to Sanfo... Sep 29 handsome harry 2

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages