creepy ass cracker

Chicago, IL

#28 Jun 27, 2013
Obama voter with a spare tire neck.
creepy ass cracker

Chicago, IL

#29 Jun 27, 2013
JUNGLE BUNNY SMACKER wrote:
If the jury heard her story and how she lied and still convicts zimmerman,i am going to get all the headshrinkers up here in nc and come down there to examine you floridians.Damn!I had thought i had see it all,but the kneegroe has topped my list!
Obama supporters = OJ jurors
Youtuber 2013

Castle Rock, CO

#30 Jun 27, 2013
Zimmerman will be acquitted smh. What were Tray's lawyers thinking of putting this dumb a_s tainted witness on the stand?
Youtuber 2013

Castle Rock, CO

#31 Jun 27, 2013
I just noticed the names you racists are using in here hahahahahaha LMAO. Really? >> "creepy a_s cracker", "Jungle bunny smacker"??? Come on people smh haha. This is too much lol.
Bad Move

United States

#32 Jun 27, 2013
Youtuber 2013 wrote:
I just noticed the names you racists are using in here hahahahahaha LMAO. Really? >> "creepy a_s cracker", "Jungle bunny smacker"??? Come on people smh haha. This is too much lol.
You must have missed porky thugette on the witness stand this morning. Any and ALL of these terms are not racist. If it works for one race, it works for all races. Too much is the fact that these people claim they want to be treated as equals BUT only in areas that suit there needs. It's time for the south to secede and get these deadbeat, free loading criminals back under control.
Youtuber 2013

Castle Rock, CO

#33 Jun 27, 2013
Bad Move wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have missed porky thugette on the witness stand this morning. Any and ALL of these terms are not racist. If it works for one race, it works for all races. Too much is the fact that these people claim they want to be treated as equals BUT only in areas that suit there needs. It's time for the south to secede and get these deadbeat, free loading criminals back under control.
These are the names I have ran across in my time here on topix in this thread and mainly the African American forum -

1. Cave Ape Whisperer
2. Creepy a_s cracker
3. Jungle bunny smacker
4. Wet Dog Trainer
5. Traycoon Martin
6. Dead Whitey Good Whitey
7. Sheboon
8. Redneck Snapper
9. Becky Sukdik O'Brien
10. Zilla Killa
11. Coons R us
12. Human advocate << white man insuating that blacks are not humans.
13. Beaner
14. Leproso
15. Crackerville
16. Leggo my Neggro

Lol@"porky thugette" <<?? Wtf haha. I have seen her on the witness stand and she looks a fright, like she was literally suffocating to death before the jurors eyes.

.....Now some of these names have been used and created by me when I have been in the AA forum but just for fun because I find the element of racism on this entire site hilarious and I don't get offended easily at all when it comes to multiethnicities or cultural background. Can you explain when you say blacks only want to be treated as equals only in areas where it suits their needs? I really don't understand what you mean by that but curious. I keep hearing this talk about people wanting the south to secede from the U.S. I am originally from the south, born and raised, so I know that the north does not want or need for the south for anything, not a penny as the south is the top region sucking up federal tax dollars contributing a great deal to this country's near bankruptcy status. The south can not survive without the United States of America, sorry - fact. It would literally turn into Bosnia meets Congo if it secedes from the U.S. and they (the southerners) will be like always begging for assistance with not only their high crime but the American taxpayer's dollars. Texas is the only southern state that may...may be able to survive if it shall secede. Are you insuating that Trayvon Martin was a freeloading teenager?
Bad Move

United States

#35 Jun 27, 2013
Youtuber 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the names I have ran across in my time here on topix in this thread and mainly the African American forum -
1. Cave Ape Whisperer
2. Creepy a_s cracker
3. Jungle bunny smacker
4. Wet Dog Trainer
5. Traycoon Martin
7. Sheboon
8. Redneck Snapper
9. Becky Sukdik O'Brien
10. Zilla Killa
11. Coons R us
13. Beaner
14. Leproso
15. Crackerville
16. Leggo my Neggro
Lol@"porky thugette" <<?? Wtf haha. I have seen her on the witness stand and she looks a fright, like she was literally suffocating to death before the jurors eyes.
.....Now some of these names have been used and created by me when I have been in the AA forum but just for fun because I find the element of racism on this entire site hilarious and I don't get offended easily at all when it comes to multiethnicities or cultural background. Can you explain when you say blacks only want to be treated as equals only in areas where it suits their needs? I really don't understand what you mean by that but curious. I keep hearing this talk about people wanting the south to secede from the U.S. I am originally from the south, born and raised, so I know that the north does not want or need for the south for anything, not a penny as the south is the top region sucking up federal tax dollars contributing a great deal to this country's near bankruptcy status. The south can not survive without the United States of America, sorry - fact. It would literally turn into Bosnia meets Congo if it secedes from the U.S. and they (the southerners) will be like always begging for assistance with not only their high crime but the American taxpayer's dollars. Texas is the only southern state that may...may be able to survive if it shall secede. Are you insuating that Trayvon Martin was a freeloading teenager?
I'm not insinuating Martin was a freeloading teenager, I am flat out saying he was. I am willing to bet his mothers prenatal care and his birth were covered by the taxpayers of whatever state they resided in. It was obvious what kind of people his parents are when they spoke at their first press conferences. I have my doubts as to whether they were ever legally married to begin with. These people know how to play the system. Their families have done it for years.
As far as blacks (and other's who claim to be minorities) wanting equality when it suits their needs - Take employment for example. If the black applicant can't pass an employment test, it's someone else's fault. "Whitey made the test too hard", "We are disadvantaged". Never mind the fact that they were offered the same free public education many others received. They just lack the mental ability necessary to grasp it. If you read "The Bell Curve", Mr. Herndon explains it very well with much scientific fact and research.
Maybe you can enlighten me as to why now, some 150+ years after the civil war, we still have blacks who want compensation for slavery. The majority of them (I would go as far as saying 99% of them)can't identify one of their slave ancestors much less personally knew one. Just another ploy in an attempt to get some more "free money".

I would love nothing more than for ALL welfare programs to be done away with. Let those (no matter their color) who are reaping the benefits actually work to provide for themselves and their offspring. Our country would be much better. Now if the south were to secede, the north would be screwed royally. Then fair is fair, it was the north who cared so much about them. Thanks to Lincoln, Kennedy and Johnson they created generations of savages with an attitude of entitlement.
Bad Move

United States

#36 Jun 27, 2013
Martin, his parents (I should refer to them as sperm and egg donor because evidently neither of them wanted to forsake their personal lives to put any effort into raising him), and those who align themselves with them are freeloaders. Martin was a welfare baby who, along with his family/friends, were/are nothing more than welfare sucking ghetto trash. Porky thugette, who lacks the mental ability to speak, comprehend the English language, is proof of that. She provided us a glimpse into the environment Martin was a product of.

As for my comment that minorities, especially blacks, only want equality when it suits their agenda, read "The Bell Curve".
Youtuber 2013

Castle Rock, CO

#37 Jun 27, 2013
Bad Move wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not insinuating Martin was a freeloading teenager, I am flat out saying he was. I am willing to bet his mothers prenatal care and his birth were covered by the taxpayers of whatever state they resided in. It was obvious what kind of people his parents are when they spoke at their first press conferences. I have my doubts as to whether they were ever legally married to begin with. These people know how to play the system. Their families have done it for years.
As far as blacks (and other's who claim to be minorities) wanting equality when it suits their needs - Take employment for example. If the black applicant can't pass an employment test, it's someone else's fault. "Whitey made the test too hard", "We are disadvantaged". Never mind the fact that they were offered the same free public education many others received. They just lack the mental ability necessary to grasp it. If you read "The Bell Curve", Mr. Herndon explains it very well with much scientific fact and research.
Maybe you can enlighten me as to why now, some 150+ years after the civil war, we still have blacks who want compensation for slavery. The majority of them (I would go as far as saying 99% of them)can't identify one of their slave ancestors much less personally knew one. Just another ploy in an attempt to get some more "free money".
I would love nothing more than for ALL welfare programs to be done away with. Let those (no matter their color) who are reaping the benefits actually work to provide for themselves and their offspring. Our country would be much better. Now if the south were to secede, the north would be screwed royally. Then fair is fair, it was the north who cared so much about them. Thanks to Lincoln, Kennedy and Johnson they created generations of savages with an attitude of entitlement.
Was there proof in the media showing everyone that his family and that boy Trayvon was a freeloading teenager? I don't watch television much at all anymore so I haven't been watching this case at all. I've seen one segment of it and that was enough for my taste. If they were indeed freeloaders, then it does play into their character. We actually agree on a lot of things, don't get me wrong and I am a minority myself even though I am 1/8 African/black, I am still a minority. I believe if you are qualified for the job or position itself then so be it and may the best man/woman get the job offer. I don't like the racial quotas myself to an extent. I want to work in a diversed workplace of course but making sure every applicant is actually qualified for that position. Blacks do complain on a level that is absolutely absurd, I agree. I don't know the main reason why blacks want raparations now but I have a feeling one reason is due to Japanese receiving raparations from America and maybe another group. I don't believe raparations will end the moaning and whining about whites, not even the slightest. I have stated plenty of times to them in the AA forum the same thing you have stated except I went in more details that slave descendants will not be able to identify the proper slave owners of their ancestors or their families and not to mention that if they go after whites for slavery, then they must go after Africans (blacks) and definitely Arabs as Arabs have enslaved Africans for at least 150 years prior to the European taking African as slaves to the west and in some parts of Europe. Raparations would just be going round and round from everyone. It's pointless now. I disagree with the welfare programs being done away with. There are still actual poor people who can't help being poor that need that assistance and some of those folks do not abuse it like many others do. I believe in keeping the welfare program indeed but making the guidelines much stricter and limiting the amount of time you can receive government assistance if you are an able-bodied citizen who's able to work. If the south would secede,....
Youtuber 2013

Castle Rock, CO

#38 Jun 27, 2013
Continuation....

If the south would secede, America would be 5xs better off, trust me. And since your issue is mainly with blacks, where do you think most of the hostile and criminal blacks live? Yes, they mainly live throughout the south, the welfare recipients. If you take away the welfare programs for them after secession, you will have riots then resulting to full blown chaos. The north would be better off without the south and this is coming from a southerner herself. Lets face it, most of the poor white trash and poor black trash live in the south, the freeloaders. There are freeloaders in the north as well but nothing compared to that of the south. The south still haven't really recovered fully since the civil war. Look at the economy and how it has been for generations down there. The money is moving out much like I did. Graduated college up here in Colorado and paid my taxes to the state without the gripe. I would have to disagree with you blaming Lincoln and other Presidents about creating generations of savages. They shouldn't get all of the blame now. I will definitely read up on The Bell Curve. That sounds very interesting.
Jux Suppose

Racine, WI

#39 Jun 27, 2013
She is an outstanding witness........For George Z!

If they keep her on the stand much longer this trial will be over real quick.

Lock & load Sanford, lock & load!!
Bad Move

Alice, TX

#40 Jun 27, 2013
The Bell Curve is a very good read. It can be a bit challenging at times due to all the charts and such. Make sure you have 2-3 bookmarks handy as it does make all the flipping back and forth easier. It was used in not only my sociology class but all the psychology and education classes in college at the undergraduate and graduate level. Being in central Texas there were some who complained about it but when questioned as to it's content, they didn't understand any of it.

It seems we agree on a lot of points. I do agree there are some who truly need the welfare system. The problem is (at least in this area of the country) that those who actually need the help can't get it but those who know how to "play" the system reap the benefits. From central to south Texas the problem is with Mexicans. There is a small population of blacks.

You are right as far as Kennedy and Johnson. They initiated the programs but it is families who have chosen to live their life at the expense of others.

I think it would be very interesting if Texas were to secede. Our state government is sound and we have all resources necessary to be independent. I doubt we will ever see it in our lifetime though.
creepy ass cracker

United States

#42 Jun 28, 2013
General Jackson wrote:
I cant believe the way the media is backing the Negro side!!! CNN ABC NBC.....They all make me want to vomit..Trayvon Martin was TRASH!!! Just like 95% of all blacks! F@#K that race! If the founding fathers were here they would move back to Europe!!
Not true. You should change your name to Nazi General Jackson
SREGGIN

Cuba City, WI

#43 Jun 28, 2013
General Jackson wrote:
I cant believe the way the media is backing the Negro side!!! CNN ABC NBC.....They all make me want to vomit..Trayvon Martin was TRASH!!! Just like 95% of all blacks! F@#K that race! If the founding fathers were here they would move back to Europe!!
What!, you're surprised, they all made this REGGIN out to be some wonder little wh kids eating candy, when it's a drug dealing thug destroying school property gun showing REGGIN.

They love the REGGIN beast, do you think they said a word about the REGGIN who killed the 17yo REGGIN over a piece of chicken. NO.

Just stay away from these worthless REGGIN loving media trash sites.

It's wonderful a REGGIN wiped another REGGIN out over chicken, maybe obama will give them free chicken next.

Yo loser "creepy ass cracker" return the stolen welfare computer that you know zero about REGGIN.
Nellie

Saint Augustine, FL

#44 Jun 28, 2013
HLN, especially...they want GZ "to fry"....Nancy Grace, especially....Who cares about "innocent, until proven quilty"They have already tried,found him guilty, sentenced and condemned GZ.....Called the lynch mentality........Signed..CAC.. ..(creepy a-- Cracker)
Self Reliant Cracker

Scottsdale, AZ

#45 Jun 28, 2013
Youtuber 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Cave Ape Whisperer
2. Creepy a_s cracker
3. Jungle bunny smacker
4. Wet Dog Trainer
5. Traycoon Martin
7. Sheboon
8. Redneck Snapper
9. Becky Sukdik O'Brien
10. Zilla Killa
11. Coons R us
13. Beaner
14. Leproso
15. Crackerville
16. Leggo my Neggro
On Chicago's South Side, black thugs are called Pavement Apes.

My old friend from a Southern state referred to blacks as
Mississippi Wind Chimes and Antique Farm Equipment.
Patriot

Mexico, Mexico

#49 Jun 28, 2013
Blacks are dumb wrote:
Why is it that negroes cant read cursive manuscript? That's 3rd grade sh*t for white people.
As they say, its a black thang! Thays a phrase commonly used to explain everything surrounding a black such as ignorance, stupidity, pity and even their ability to defraud the world!
2nd A.

Wentzville, MO

#50 Jun 28, 2013
John Good = star witness!!
Patriot

Mexico, Mexico

#51 Jun 28, 2013
George should hug his neck for telling the truth!
krazykraker

United States

#52 Jun 28, 2013
i agree, john good was a very good witness for zimmerman.i noticed mammy and diddy dont look to happy. when zimmerman wins...will mammy have to pay back the money she got from the homeowners association? or is that money hers now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 10 hr Bush World 802
more dog bitings 15 hr overit 1
why do back people think they are so entitled t... (Oct '15) May 1 cosplaychic2011 9
Tara Berry is a Schizophrenic May 1 Benny Delgado 1
Tara Berry gives Great Head May 1 Benny Delgado 1
VFT Marketing: Tara wants Benny Sitting in a ... Apr 29 Tara Bennie VFT 1
Lake County Corruption Apr 29 bush world 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages